[ Chapter 20 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

I flip and pick up the gun as I stood on my feet aiming the guy's neck and shoot. The bullet went through the side of his neck and shot the guy behind him right on his forehead. I stood straight as I pant and drop my arms to my sides.

Seeing the guy with brunette hair and dark ocean blue eyes holding the wound on his neck in pain as blood pours out his mouth. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a white shirt under it, a pair ripped jeans and boots.

" I underestimated you " He drops to the floor.

Blood drips down the side of my face from the wound on my temple as I lick the edge of my lips where a cut was made and blood dripping down my chin. I took a deep breath as I take out the empty magazine and put in the new one. I walk over to him and look down at him with my gun pointed.

" Where's the money? " I asked.

" In my second drawer " he coughs.

I walk behind his desk and open the second drawer to see an envelope. I pick it up and open it to see if it's real, it was. I hear the door open and I look up to see father entering. I stiffen my back and toss him the envelope, he catches it.

" Claude, what I always do to all my clients who doesn't pay on their deadline "

He nods at me and I go around the desk, I point my gun down at the man and shoot right at his head and pull the trigger.

" Excellent work " Father said and it's when we both hear a crash downstairs.

" We have company " Father said as he exits the door.

I walk to the door calmly as I open it and see father is not there, I exit and walk over to the balcony to see a guy and a girl. They both has a katana in hand as they look around the room where five dead bodies I have just killed.

The girl had brunette hair and hazel eyes, she's wearing a black top with a white and black flannel jacket and a pair of tight jeans with black boots. She had a katana sheath on the side of her waist as she holds the handle with the blade on her hand.

The guy had grey hair and purple eyes, he was wearing a jean jacket with a black shirt under it, a pair of leggings and black boots. He had a katana sheath on the side of his waist as he holds the handle with the blade on his hand.

" Are you alright? " The girl asked as I see she was looking at my wound.

" Did you cause this? " The guy asked.

I ignore and put up my gun, I fire and she block the bullet fast enough with her katana.

Who are these people?

" She doesn't want to cooperate " The guy said calmly.

" Well, I'm fine with that " The girl said.

I jump off the balcony landing on the floor as I stood straight. I was about to head over to the door when the guy next to me grab my ankle.

I kick on his face and his still awake so I kick him again and he passes out.

" Ouch " the girl said, I sigh.

" You sighed? " The guy asked.

I put up my gun and they both flinched holding their katana. I pointed the gun up at the ceiling where a chandelier was, I shoot right at the chain and they both look up as the chandelier falls. Both of them jump the opposite way and the chandelier crash down, the chains and glass shattered on the floor. I cover my face and when everything calm down, I remove my arm from my face.