[ Chapter 55 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I rest my head on my pillow while my blanket cover my body. Tyler kneeling down in front of me.

" Come on, get up, eat dinner " he said.

I look at him with my pouty face, I turn around and pull the blanket over my head.

" You have to eat something " he said.

I feel him sit down on the bed, I feel his hand placed on my shoulder.

" Come on, it's sushi, you said you wanted it " he said.

I ignore.

" That's it " I feel him get up and it's when he rip the blanket off of me.

I whine and hug my legs, he pick me up and walk out my room, placing me down on the kitchen table, where there's plastic container's with sushi and other food. Tyler pick up a chopstick and pick up a roll.

He dip it in the sauce, before I can react, he shove it in my mouth. I whine and cover my mouth, slowly munching on it.

" There you go " he pass me the chopstick.

I grumble and take it, I pick up another roll and dip it in the sauce, I swallow the one in my mouth and put the one on the chopstick in my mouth.

I look up at Tyler who is smiling, I look away with red cheeks as I continue to munch on the sushi roll.

I hear him chuckled and there's a knock on the door.

" I'll get it! " Clara shouts.

I turn to my left and see Clara exiting her room. I tuck my hair behind my ear.

The door opens.

" Hi? " Clara asked.

" Is Y/n here? "

That voice.

" Who's asking? " Clara asked.

" My name's– " Tyler adjust my hair down and I look up at him.

He shook his head, I roll my eyes away as I continue to eat. Clara's voice is muffled but there's one sentence I can hear clearly.

" Sure, come in, I guess, she's in the kitchen " Clara said.

I turn and see Ein.

I stare at him with my mouth full until Tyler tap my cheek. I immediately put down my chopsticks and cover my mouth as I swallow it. I drink some water and wipe my mouth.

" Hi " I said softly.

" Can we talk alone? " Ein said.

" Make sure she eats " Tyler said as he walk away with Clara.

I hear their bedroom door shuts.

" What do you want? " I asked and pick up my chopsticks.

" I had no choice " he said.

" Did you knew, when we were after Meredith that it was all fake? " I turn my head to him.

" No, I didn't, Landon lied " he said.

" Where were you when I was in there? " I asked.

" I couldn't help you at that time " he said.

" I was in there for five hours, with nothing but my hands cuffed to the wall " I look away.

" Y/n " I feel him place his hand on my shoulder.

I turn around and immediately push him against the wall as I swiftly grab the kitchen knife and place it against his neck.