ITIM AT PULA [ ON HOLD]

By ClaraSaejo

Ito ay kwento ng isang lalaking tao na piniling kalabanin ang buong lahi ng mga halimaw para ipaglaban ang pa... More

Simula ng Lahat
Maia at Elyhenia
Si Lavender
Ang Mga Angkan
Messiah?
Trouble is a friend
Ang mga nilalang sa kapaligiran
Fateful Love
Pagkawala ng pag asa
Unang yugto ng umpisa
Ang nangyayari sa kapaligiran
Extra Chapter - Imahinasyon ni rhodney I
Sa loob ng kanyang munting mundo
Ang tunay na halimaw
Extra Chapter - Imahinasyon ni rhodney II
Ang tunay na halimaw II
Angelic Howl
Ang aming Unang Halik
Ang Pag-gising ng kanyang kapangyarihan
Inlove agad?
Ang Unang Ingkwentro pt.1
Ang Unang Ingkwentro pt.2
Ang Unang Ingkwentro pt.3
Ang Unang Ingkwentro End
Anong bago sa umpisa ng taon?
Tatlong Baliw
Triple Treat
Sumalungat sa kapalaran
Kaibigan
Kalaban sa dilim I
Kalaban sa dilim II
Kalaban sa dilim III
kalaban sa dilim IV
Extra Chapter - Ala ala ng Isang Tao sa Nakaraan
kalaban sa dilim V
Kalaban sa dilim VI
Royal Rumble
" Pagod na Ako"
Extra Chapter - Ang bagay na binigay mo sa akin
Katangian ng isang pinuno
Hangang sa muling Pagbangon

Overview

720 27 1
By ClaraSaejo

************************************

Welcome to the world of Itim at Pula where everything is not what it seems.

It will be the start of a very long journey so sit tight and read in a very well litted room so you dont damage your eyes with the radiation of your screen 🤣 also so you dont turned into an aswang for staying in the dark for too long having read sore eyes.

The mangangaso in the corner might hunt you down.

************************************

Authors note : if you're not into reading a booring introduction then skip this part and get on with it tehe~

                                                    - CS

About the World Building.

Written by an author, who has a thing for power-fantasy romance and worldbuilding comes a unique story about a guy discoveing the hidden world around him.

A world surrounded by monsters and mythical being such as an "aswang" a type of a legenday shape shifting creature that in modern times blends with the human society and lived as a human.

These creatures are govern by clans and have their own clan rules, doctrine, kingdom,teritories and leaders that is compose of nobility that they then follows.

Among all existing clans there are three governing clans who is considered the main pillars of all clans, they are the most powerful clan out of all existing one and they are the one's giving peace and order to the hidden world.

On the other side there's the 'Mangangaso' a being made of light made to combat the 'Aswangs' , some are human who is blessed by the gods to fight evil and given a weapon that they can call at will, some are demi-gods, immortals or fast healing and never aging beings whose weapon is of a golden material that can cut through even of the most powerful aswang nobility that the human mangangaso cannot.

The mangangaso also has an organization that fights the monsters, and it exist behind the shadows throughout the centuries govern by the immortal mangangaso demi-gods and followed by the human one's and ever since then they had been protecting the human lives from monsters.

As the years pass ....as the world became modern, urban and populated the monsters and hunters learns to adapt to the ever changing world.

The some monsters decided to leave the forest to have some new life in the urban area and lived with human, working as a human and co-existing with them, even having a family with them.

The three main powerful governing clan decided to co-exist with humans extending their kingdom and gaining more power not just by owning a large teritory , but by being powerful in the field of politics ,business and commers.

Yes....the monsters learned to adapt the changing world and how war and conflicts is fought.

In this era, influence is more powerful than sorcery and the three powerful clans know that and they adapt.

Much like the monsters, the mangangaso also learns to adapt,in the new world they are now governing most of the military organiation of the country and their members are almost composed of military men in service throughout the armed forces, the mangangaso now protects not only the human from monsters but also protects the country from other enemies.

Never the less....some small skirmishes are being fought throughout the vast lands of the Philippine archipelago between the monsters and the hunters.

About the Action and fantasy.

Not much is going to be explain from this section....

Its literally a power fantasy book where characters shoots fireballs in their hand after an incantation 🤣.

Characters can morph into an animal or monster at will, can call upon a freakin flaming golden sword or an arrow made of blood from nothingess.

Can control the freakin weather and can command lightning to strike down foes.

The action is not only limited to powers and sorcery, because it also has conventional weapon warfare where some characters uses guns and explosive to fight other enemies.

The action scene and fights is composed of magic and technology that makes it unique compared to other story of the same genre as an Action power-fantasy

About the Story and lore.

The story revolves not only on the main characters point of view but Also from the point of view of others around him giving the readers a more vast view of the world building and the happenings outside of the main characters surroundings giving more space to the lores to be explored.

Not much is said at the beginning of the story but as you dig deeper and deeper, an interesting lore will unviel weither its from the characters perspective and backstory or from the ever expanding world of the story.

From the mystery of the infamous cursed clan of monsters that doesn't exist anymore or the neverending conflict of the mangangaso and the monsters.

From the mysterious power that the main character aquired or from the girl who is fighting and killing her own kind without proper known reason.

From the never ending fued of the two most powerful clan and they're history together.

An expansion of hidden lore waiting to be unvieled by the readers.

About the comedy.

As the plot is kinda heavy, it needs to have a little comedy to lighten up and balanced the story.

Whats more effective to do that than to add some comedic scene and events.

There's this two characters who will do a gag, funny conversation and wierd things from time to time just to be funny, the two are considered as a comic relief characters but also plays a major role in the series.

Nevertheless...the comedy is not only limited when the said characters is around, from time to time a comedic event will occure that will make the story more engaging to read.

About the horror.

A story that revolves around the Philippine mythological creature and monsters, the story has some horror elements in it that adds in spicing up the lore in the worldbuilding, although the horror always gets overshadowed by the fast and heavy action plotted scenes, its worth mentioning its significance in the story as a fridge lore that can give anxiety to the readers and think about what will happen next or what will happen to some characters...leaving them thinking that bad or grotesque will happen behind the scenes.

About the romance and the characters.

Let's not forget the romance in the story, its one of the main genre of the book.

The story follows the life of an adolescent highschool student who is not familiar with love, relationships and so on....

As the story progress the main character will learn the true meaning of love and develope how the way he perceives it.

Having someone to protect and the feeling to protect that someone is what urges the main character to be strong.

As the logline of the story said.

" Are you ready to make the whole world your enemy just for her"

Things to consider in reading this story.

The story had been rebooted and rewritten many times by the author for a lot of reasons so if your an old reader and got confuse by the sudden change of the plot then, my bad... I'm realy sorry, i realy am🙃.... you'll just have to read the first chapter up to the latest😎.

If your new to this series, then welcome aboard the adventure train, theres no much to say ...just start reading because great things is waiting to be unfold, i can assure you that you will not waste your time in this series.

The pacing of the update is quite random because of the author's line of work (works on a ship a seafarer more precise 😃🚢⚓) where its always busy.

Number one problem for the series that you will notice is it has some typing errors that can affect the reading engagements so please be advice 🙃.

Also lastly.....

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Final word.

Happy reading the story awaits you.

Itim at pula reboot

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 59.6K 33
Discovering an abandoned town in the middle of a forest, Odeth is transported to a time when the ghost town was alive, but as someone else--Olivia Va...
21.7M 783K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #01 ◢ Semideus - demigod, a half-immortal child of a God or Goddess. Abigail Young is a student recently expelled from her previo...
24.6M 990K 41
Napansin agad ni Laura Arden ang mga kakaibang bagay sa bayan ng Van Zanth sa unang araw niya pa lamang dito. Lalo na noong nalaman niyang sa isang l...
74K 2.7K 36
Geca Rella, a die hard fan of a romance and mafia novels that full of red flag male leads. Highest Ranking: #2 in Reincarnation #13 in Fantasy #1 in...