Sleeping With A Demon

Bởi Emelradine

He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. Bu... Xem Thêm

𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐎
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue
FRATERNIZING WITH A DEMON

35

23.9K 1.1K 168
Bởi Emelradine

AUBREY

  Tyler's face formed into a wide grin as we got down from the car, I wonder why he brought me over to my mom's house?

"You didn't answer my question?" Tyler frowned.

"Maybe that's because you didn't answer mine earlier." I retorted.

   He asked me how his acting skills fell into place, I mean, I was worried- He acted like something terrible was about to happen and we needed to escape as our lives depended on it. He made it seem like our lives depended on it.

He swung his arm over my shoulder as we walked down the lawn to my mother's house, this place brought up so many memories for me.

  I had no idea why Tyler brought me here, but I guess I was glad that I finally got the chance to visit my mom.

I do hope my mom welcomes Tyler with open arms, which I doubt because she doesn't like him.

The door opened suddenly, revealing my mom and my sisters, Carmen and Lilo.

"He's here, he's here! is here!" Lilo yelled, rushing over to Tyler and jumping on him, my eyes widened at this...

What the-

"Hey, champ! Ready to show me that boat?" Tyler grinned at her like they'd known each other for years!

"Yes!" Lilo giggled and she turned to me, her smile expanding. "Hi, Aubrey!!!" She cheered.

I smiled in return, unable to comprehend what the hell just happened.

Lilo was just 11 while Carmen was 16.

Carmen made her way to us with a big smile on her face as she engulfed me in a heartwarming hug.

"I missed you, Aubrey," she said as she broke the hug.

"I missed you more," I replied.

"Hey, Ty..." She said to Tyler, "Come on in, you need to approve of my Chinese dragon thingy." Carmen said.

"Okay, will someone please tell me what the hell is going on? How do you guys even know each other?" I asked, looking from a smirking Tyler to my over-exited sisters and my surprisingly smiling mom.

"Come on girls, let's go in," Tyler said, giving my mom a quick hug before going in with Carmen and Lilo.

I turned to my mom.

"Mom? How do you guys know Tyler? I mean, last time I checked, you didn't like him... What happened?" I asked her.

She smiled and gave me a hug.

"He reached out to us few weeks ago, he came to visit too, he got along with Carmen and Lilo and won my heart while he was at it... You were right... He's not like his father, he's different. He's better." She smiled at me.

Did he come to visit? Oh my- this Bresfort bastard lied to me?!!! He freaking told me he was going for a...

"Meeting?" I remember my brows coming together in confusion as I watched Tyler grab his passport and some clothes.

"Yeah, it's a really important meeting, it concerns a- you know, one of my shipping companies... I think a boat got- I don't know, lost at sea?" I remember him looking like he was trying to phrase his sentence.

"Are you lying to me, Tyler?" I remember asking him.

"Of course not," He cupped my face in his hands and gave me a kiss on my temple. "I'm going to be back in two to three days... And you have to go to that conference meeting stuff, so... I don't think you'll miss me too much." I remember him giving me a very sly smile.

    "He didn't tell me he was coming to see you guys... That man."

My mom laughed. "At least he loves you a lot and the girls already treat him like a brother, he's like a part of our family now, don't you think?"

I rolled my eyes at my mom, "He's just my boyfriend mom, not my husband. All this is so weird for me... Lilo didn't even run to meet me... She went straight to him. That hurt."

"Are you jealous of your Boyfriend?"

"Hell yeah."

My mom laughed. "Come on Bree, let's go in."

We both walked in with wide smiles on our faces.

_______

I felt like a fifth wheel if there's actually anything like that. Is there?

Tyler and my family were getting along pretty well and I found it really difficult to fit in... He looked really happy around them.

Sometimes he would look my way and give me that smirk that said. "Don't get too jealous" I'd just roll my eyes and look away.

I wasn't really jealous, I was amazed, happy... Beyond happy even.

This was a different side to Tyler, an entirely different side that I was glad I got to see.

I was glad that we've gotten this far already. There was no word to describe how much I loved Tyler... He was my everything.

  Amelia was right, I did find my happiness the hardest way, but- it was worth it.

Tyler was worth it.

We had our dinner together and it was awesome, Tyler kept telling stories about his funny childhood experiences... He talked about Jullie, Davy, his mom... But trust me, he left out all the horrible things that involved guns and blood.

In all, it was a very good dinner and it ended with all of us sitting out back, chatting and laughing under the moonlight...

It was beautiful.

"Mom, can I ask you a question?" Tyler said to my mom... For some reason, Tyler decided to call my mother's mom, and she was okay with it.

"Sure, son." She said in response.

Tyler chuckled. "So, uh- Aubrey and I are planning to get married, I just wanted to know if I have your blessings?"

Everything stopped around me... My heart, my thoughts, the wind... Everything... Did I hear him right?

Both my sisters were squealing and giggling in joy, my mom just had this wide and grateful smile on her face.

"Of course, you have my blessings." My mom replied to him.

My breathing became uneven as Tyler looked over at me, he walked over to me and pulled me up, a gentle smile was on his lips as I looked up at him.

"You okay? You look pale... Why?" Tyler asked me with a look of amusement gracing his face.

"Y-you- I-I-" I couldn't form a single sentence as I watched the smile on Tyler face grow wide when he went down on one knee.

My eyes widened as I felt tears beginning to make their way to my eyes.

He brought out a small red box and opened it... Revealing to me a beautiful ring that looked really expensive but simple.

Carmen was filming everything with her camera was Lilo and my mom stared in awe.

   "I don't really know how to do this, all this is just too- you know," Tyler paused and gave a light Chuckle at himself before looking back up at me. He looked really nervous. "Okay, here we go... You're different, you're like the missing piece to my complicated puzzle..  ever since you came into my life, I've never been the same- you brought me out of so many bondages, you made me embrace the life I've ever wanted to have... You gave me hope... You changed me, all of me... I know I'm not perfect, and that I've done things that I'm not really proud of, I know that I'm unsure of what I really want to do with my messed up life, but- there's one thing I'm sure off... I'm sure of you, and I'm so sure that I want you in my life, now and forever... It's always been you. So... To end this really fucked up speech, would you do me the honor of being Mrs. Bresfort?"

I was full on crying now, more like, crying and laughing at the same time. I cocked a brow at him as he awaited my answer.

"Ask the question Tyler," I whispered to him.

"What? This is part where you say yes, right?"

"Yes... But you have to ask the question."

He scrunched his brows. "But I just asked you to be Mrs. Bresfort... Isn't it the same thing?"

"Must you argue over everything," I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Do I really have to say it?" He asked me.

"Of course silly..."

He groaned. "Fine, Will you marry me?" He asked.

"On one condition."

"What now?" He asked.

"Let Carlos go."

"Oh come on..."

"Then I'm sorry-"

"Fine, I'll let him go... I promise." He said.

My grin widened...

"Yes, I'll marry you," I said with a smile, as he slid the ring into my finger... He stood up and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you, Aubrey" He whispered against my lips as my family cheered for us.

"And I love you too, Tyler," I said, engulfing him in a tight hug.

   If anyone had told me that I would have a happy ending with Tyler, I would have laughed at their faces, but all this proves to me that it was indeed happening... Tyler and I had our happy ending and nothing will ever be able to tear us apart...

Nothing.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

115K 5.4K 36
"This is the story of how she became the villain." ~ "Noun. noctifer m (genitive noctiferī); second declension. bringer of night. evening star" ~ He...
759 15 43
I did what any sane person would do. I ran. This can't be happening, this cannot be happening! He killed the boy. He shot him! And my world just cr...
18.1M 432K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
1.1M 23.9K 43
Dahlia Pickett, a 24 year old dime, had a familiar, traumatic experience at work as she is a bartender. She calls up her friend, ex-coworker Carly a...