Sleeping With A Demon

By Emelradine

He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. Bu... More

๐•๐ˆ๐๐Ž
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue
FRATERNIZING WITH A DEMON

28

27K 1.2K 148
By Emelradine

AUBREY

"It's confirmed! You're crazy! You're even crazier than Tyler when he's angry! How can you even think of doing something so dangerous?! Haven't you learned your lessons from being kidnapped? Do you seriously want to die?" Drexel's voice resounded around his apartment.

   "It's Jullie, I can't just sit by and watch her stay kidnapped, I must do something!" I argued with him.

"Why must you do something? I get it Tyler is now more than just some guy you sleep with, but that doesn't give you enough reason to meddle with these people. you're just a normal person who doesn't even know shit about the kind of life Tyler lives." Drex tried to reason.

"Look Drex, Tyler is in no shape to handle Alessandro, and I know very well that Tyler wouldn't give up the parcel for anything in the world, Alessandro wants to kill him- I have to save both Jullie and Tyler." I said with determination.

"Tyler doesn't need your help! He told you that he had it under control, and he specifically told me not to let you out of the house, because he knew you would think of this."

   I rolled my eyes at Drexel... Fine, this was a stupid idea, Alessandro was a really bad guy, and messing with him was one stupid thing. But it's Jullie for crying out loud- and it's been three days, I wonder why Tyler wasn't taking this kidnapping issue seriously, he just kept telling me that he had it under control and that Jullie would be fine. 

But I knew quite well that Tyler was confused, he didn't know what to do and he was taking his time to heal- more like Alice told him to stay put and let the police take care of it.

The day we watched the video, Tyler made an attempt to escape from the hospital, but Davy was quick to master his movements, Alice had to ask the doctors to give him a sedative.

If it were up to Tyler, I was pretty sure Jullie would be saved by now- but would Tyler be alive?

I knew quite well that Alessandro didn't just want the parcel, he wanted to kill Tyler, and I will never let that happen.

That is exactly why I've decided to take up the responsibility of saving Jullie since the cops don't even know what to do anymore.

"I know where she is. I can help-"

"I'm worried Aubrey! Your plans never work, you're just like Fred from Scooby-Doo! His plans never work!"

"Stop exaggerating."

"I'm not- OK, tell me when have your plans ever worked? First of all, you decided to help Tyler deliver his parcel, and guess what? You ended up in prison! Secondly, you thought stealing his parcel would help you get your revenge, guess what again? The parcel got stolen from you! Thirdly, you decided to pay the black mafias a very happy visit to discuss a price for the parcel, and guess what again, You got kidnapped! Now, you want to save Jullie from Alessandro- and guess what, I'll have to go shopping for a black shirt and trousers because you're definitely not coming out of this one alive."

I sighed and stood up. "My mind is made up."

"To die?"

"No, to save Jullie and Tyler from Alessandro's wrath. I'm doing this, Drexel... I'm not gonna let you stop me."

"Why don't you let the cops handle this? Please... Please let the cops handle this- I have a really bad feeling about this Bree, a bad one."

"I'll be fine- I promise not to end up dead..." I smiled. "Everything will go perfectly well..  trust me when I say I know what I'm going to do."

_________

"What am I going to do?"

I bit my lower lip, putting up the binoculars to my eyes again, the building looked quiet, no single soul in sight- could this be the place?

I overheard Tyler and Richie talking about the case, they mentioned this abandoned building- I wonder why it's always some abandoned building?

I let out a harsh breath. Come on Aubrey, you can do this! Just go in avoid the guards and get out of there, that's all you need to do.

I got down from my car and made my way to the building, when I got closer, I saw that it was empty. Oh, that's odd. Either way, I tiptoed inside.

   It was not too dark or bright inside, I could see everywhere, and the building looked old and scattered, I tried my best not to make any noise.

   After so much tiptoeing and walking, I heard a shuffling sound from a corner. My heart picked up its pace.

Maybe this was a bad idea..  but I can't back out now, I'm already here, so why not complete the job?

Making my way towards the shuffling sound, my eyes widened when I took note of a figure tied to a chair, struggling to get out of the rope.

Oh my god! Jullie!

I rushed to her quickly and quietly. "Jullie!" I whisper and yelled.

Immediately she heard my voice, she looked up, her eyes widened when she saw me- she began to talk, but her words were muffled due to the cloth tied against her mouth...

   Immediately, I removed the cloth from her mouth.

She let out harsh breaths... "Wh-what are you doing?" She asked.

"What does it look like? I'm saving your ass." I said, moving to lose the ropes tying her body to the chair.

"Are you crazy, Alessandro knew you were coming! You shouldn't be here! You have to leave before they catch you too."

I was taken aback by what she said. "What? Alessandro doesn't know anything, come on- we still have the advantage."

"No, you have to go! Can't you see that there are no guards, didn't you find it suspicious?"

"I don't care, all I care about is getting you to safety, now shut up and follow me."

  She nodded quickly as we made our way out of the building.

Bang bang bang!

The sound of gunshots filled the air, my heart jumped with every shot.

"Oh my god!!! We're dead, we're dead Aubrey!" Jullie's voice was filled with fear.

"Calm down- just hold on-" Bang! "To me,"

We were almost at the exit when something flew ahead of us, oh my lord! A freaking grenade!

"Come here!" I pulled Jullie to me as we took shelter under a small rock-like table.

Boom!

"Please let's surrender before they kill us, we're definitely going to get caught, Aubrey."

I licked my lips and thought of something as the men grew closer in our direction. I looked over at Jullie.

"Listen to me- there's a way out, but it can take on one person at a time- look over there. " I told her, there was a small passageway to the backdoor exit. "Take my keys, my car is around back... You have to hurry."

"No, I'm not leaving you here! I'm not leaving without you, you have to come with me, why can't we go together?" She asked as panic filled her eyes.

"We both know that's impossible, they'll definitely catch us, I'll stay here as a distraction, you go... I'll be fine." No, I'll definitely not be fine- Drexel was right.

"OK, I'll get Tyler ok? Just, don't get yourself killed. Please."

I gave a quick nod... "Hurry now."

She rushed off in the direction I pointed to her.

"Surrender or die! Choose one!" A thick Italian voice echoed through the building."

What are you going to do Aubrey, surrender? I should have planned this well... How was I supposed to know that Alessandro planned all this?

"You can't hide forever." The voice said again.

I closed my eyes and counted to three. When I was done, I raised my hands in the air and shouted. "I'm coming out!"

I stood up gently, with my hands raised in surrender. I was now standing face to face with huge men pointing their guns at me.

My heart hammered in my chest. I'm definitely cooked.

I barely recognized my own voice when I said, "Please don't shoot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mad Temptation By KalyxIole

Mystery / Thriller

148 26 36
For years, Aubrey Evergreen. Wants to investigate who killed her parents. But years after, she believed that they were killed in a car accident. Now...
1.1M 23.7K 43
Dahlia Pickett, a 24 year old dime, had a familiar, traumatic experience at work as she is a bartender. She calls up her friend, ex-coworker Carly a...
114K 5.4K 36
"This is the story of how she became the villain." ~ "Noun. noctifer m (genitive noctiferฤซ); second declension. bringer of night. evening star" ~ He...
18M 429K 65
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ...