Sleeping With A Demon

Door Emelradine

He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. Bu... Meer

𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐎
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue
FRATERNIZING WITH A DEMON

21

30.1K 1.4K 191
Door Emelradine

21
TYLER

I didn't mean it.

Every fucking thing I said to Aubrey was a big fat lie, every word I said to her, was like-like a big stab to my chest.

I wasn't too harsh, right?

I mean; fine, I wanted her to hate me and stay away from my life and my business because that's the right thing to do, right? It was the only way to keep her from danger, it was the only way I could protect her.

Was it?

Does she hate me now? Has she left Vino yet? What is she doing? Is she crying? Damn it! Why the hell do I feel like crap?!

Why do I feel like I'm making a mistake? Why do I feel like, pushing Aubrey away would only put her in danger?

"Tyler, you're going to go crazy if you keep overthinking things- you did the right thing, it's what anyone would have done. Right?" I whispered to myself.

I stood up immediately, I needed a distraction, and the only way to get that, was to play target with my gun.

Walking down the hallway to my mansion, I passed a guard who was standing Infront of my bedroom with his perfectly sewed suit and black shades. After my heart wrecking conversation with Aubrey, I told my men to retain their positions, some of my men were scouting the Black Mafias area, we were actually preparing for the grand attack... Not only did I want my parcel back, but I also want their territory, crazy right? Well, they started it.

I took a few steps back and faced the never-flinching guard.

"Who did you work for before I took you?" I asked him.

"The Lorenzos." The man said.

The Lorenzo's were once the leading Mafia clan in Vino, but thanks to my dad, he killed their leader and took control of their territory, money and other companies they had in Vino and in other countries.

"I hold a grudge." I found myself saying, grabbing him by the neck, we made our way to the target room, I pushed him into the target arena. "Stand Infront of the huge one, I'll try not to shoot you."

I could see that the man was shaking in fear. "Take off your glasses James Bond," I told him, his shaky hands moved to take off his glasses; I could see the fear in his eyes. "You don't need to be scared, like I said, I'll try not to shoot you."

I moved to the shooting stand, put on the goggles and raised my gun to his head level- bang! I shot.

The bullet went straight above his head, the man was shaking, oh hey! I have chickens for guards.

I was about to take another shot when Richie interfered.

"Boss, someone's here to see you." He said. His eyes moved to the guard standing Infront of the target, then he looked back at me with wide eyes.

"I'm not expecting anyone." I simply said- bang! I shot again, this time, the bullet was closely beside his ears, I think I just made him deaf.

"It's pretty important sir, something about the Black Mafias." Richie tried again.

I paused immediately, taking off the goggles, I turned back to the Target guard. "Don't move." With that said, I made my way to my study.

"I'll send him in," Richie said before leaving to call the visitor.

Who could it be?

I was loading up my gun with bullets when the door to my study opened and in came a very familiar face, Aubrey's friend. Drexel... That's odd. What could he want? Is Aubrey okay? Did he come to yell at me for what I did to Aubrey? No, it's been three days, if he wanted to yell, he would have come the very day it happened? What could be wrong?

He walked in, his eyes scanning my study in fear.

"Um- Hello." He said, fiddling with his fingers, I just looked up at him and then back to the gun. "I presume you don't know me, I'm-"

"Drexel Garth Peters, 25 years old, born in Iowa city, Floyd Valley hospital to be precise, you have two sisters, one in college and the other one in high school, your mom died of cancer two years ago, and your dad is currently working four jobs, trying hard to support his family, you were diagnosed with a kidney problem four years ago and your sister, Mary, the one in college, gave you her kidney, you moved to Vino three years ago. Aubrey Chandler is your best friend and you both currently stay together, did I forget to add the fact that you harbored my parcel in your house for days, which means you're not supposed to be alive, I could go on if you want me to." I said, looking up at his wide eyes, his jaw hung open in shock- yeah, I love to research.

"So, you know me. Great." He murmured.

"Why are you here? What do you know about the black Mafias?" I asked him.

"W-well, I don't know anything about the black Mafias, it's just-"

"Just what? Don't waste my time Garth."

He swallowed.

"Aubrey- Aubrey kinda, well- you see-"

"Is she okay?" Please let her be okay, let her be okay.

"She's- she's missing," Drexel said. I studied his facial expression to tell if he was joking or not, and turns out, he wasn't. I tried my best to keep my cool, it felt like I was beginning to hyperventilate.

"Since when," I asked him, forcing the bullets into the gun. "When did you last see her?"

"Um- yesterday- yesterday afternoon." He stuttered.

That's it, I'm so not keeping my cool

"Yesterday?! And you're just telling me now?" I raked my hands through my hair.

"I didn't think I'd be welcome, I tried calling her several times but- it kept on going to voice mail. I came to you because I had no choice." Drexel said, his voice heavy with tension.

My breathing was hard, and I couldn't think straight- "Wh-where did she say she was going?" I asked him.

Drexel's eyes wandered everywhere, but for some reason, they couldn't meet mine, something was definitely wrong. I walked up to him and faced him.

"I'll ask you one more time- where did she say she was going," I asked him with gritted teeth.

"I talked her out of it- trust me, man-"

"Where did she go!"

"To the black Mafias, she went there to discuss a price for the parcel, she wanted to get it back- I tried to stop her." Drexel let out.

I took a few steps back. "No-" I felt so weak, "Why would she do such a thing? That's- that's suicide." My voice came out to be strained. God, I hope she's okay, if she isn't, I swear to God-

"We have to do something." Drexel's voice broke into my thoughts.

I was about to give a reply when my phone beeped, I brought it out, it was a message from a private number, I opened it to see that it was a video. I looked up at Drexel before playing it.

A very familiar man's face, someone I knew as Carlos Hernandez, the mob boss of the black Mafias.

"Ciao, Beresford," I hated the way he pronounced that name. "I assume you know of your beloved Aubrey's disappearance, and you're probably thinking of ways to execute me, which we both know is a long shot." I clenched my jaw. "Well if you're wondering," There was a slight shift in the camera and soon after, I was looking at Aubrey's sleeping figure, her hair was covering her face a little.

I groaned in anger, seeing her in that state wasn't the best feeling.

Carlos dared to touch her cheeks, he removed her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ears. That fucker.

"She's a pretty one," he said, looking up at the camera again. "You really always have to get the pretty ones, don't you?" He chuckled. My jaw clenched. Hard. "Well, I might as well keep her... But if you want her back, you'd have to pay the price... 3 billion dollars, for our little angel, I'll text you the location for the exchange... Come alone, or you'll never see your pretty girl again... And you know the best part," he smirked. "It's a win-win for me- but for you, not so much... See you at the exchange." The screen went black.

"3 billion dollars? Gesú Cristó." Drexel muttered.

That fucker doesn't even know who he's messing with, oh Carlos, taking Aubrey was your mistake- no one touches what is mine- no. One.

"Richie!" I yelled.

Immediately, Richie came rushing in. "Boss."

"Tell the men to surround the Black Mafias area- gather 3 billion dollars. Fill the van with Ammos- tell everyone that it's time to take what is not ours, tell them to await my words."

"Yes sir." Richie rushed out of the study immediately.

"So, what's the plan?" Drexel asked.

I turned to stare at him. "You ever handled a gun?"

"Uh... Not really." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked to the door. I noticed he wasn't following me so I turned to look at him.

"Well, come on, we have people to kill."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

86.2K 2.3K 54
Rowan Hunter is one of the youngest and most powerful men in the city, born into a life of both terrible darkness and insurmountable wealth yet curse...
759 15 43
I did what any sane person would do. I ran. This can't be happening, this cannot be happening! He killed the boy. He shot him! And my world just cr...
425 2 6
Death has been following me since the day I was born. You are losing loved ones. You're losing friends. It's scary when you start to lose yourself. L...
28.8K 710 37
18+ "You can't lie to me Quinn." He reached forward and grabbed her jaw in his hands, forcing a gasp from her mouth. "Not when my name is so fresh on...