Book 1: Rising of the Phoenix...

By Nephlim-Diafire5

On October 14, the Sawada family saw a happy event, the birth of twins. The first-born son is loud and energe... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
PROFIL
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
OMAKE
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 15

2.2K 58 8
By Nephlim-Diafire5

"Speak"

"Thought"

Tsuna walks with Fran who finally gets him out of the mansion, they roam the streets when they meet a child with an afro cut on the ground crying. Tsuna quickly approached the child and asks nicely if something wrong taking him in her arms. 

"Lambo-san, 5 years from the Bovino Famiglia and have the mission to kill Reborn n°1 hitman!!" Lambo cried introducing itself. Tsuna frowned at all the information she knows about the Bovino, Fran tells Lambo that he will not succeed. This one gets free from Tsuna's arms and says.

"You'll see!! I'll do it!" And then runs into the alley. Tsuna looked at Fran disapproving what he did and then gives him a slap on the back of his head, he looks at her asking 'what I did', Tsuna rolls his eyes.

"Let's follow him, he must be going to the Sawada's residence." She said, starting to run, Fran doesn't want it tries to pout but fails miserably and starts following her.

In the Sawada explosions animated the tranquillity of this happy afternoon, Nobuyoshi insulted at Reborn who told him to continue to do his homework by pointing Leon to him. Nobuyoshi growls aback while Ieyasu watched the altercation nervously. 

Why is Ieyasu in his brother's room? Simply because Reborn has decided that the brothers have to spend more time together doing their homework, but that does not please both. 

(Giotto doesn't want to be with Reborn while Nobuyoshi clearly doesn't like his brother or Reborn) Reborn loses patience and hits Nobuyoshi with a mallet, this one insults Leon of nonentity-lizard.

(Blasphemy!! Insult our cute Leon!!)

Reborn reprimanded him by replying that Leon is a chameleon and his most faithful partner, on the other hand, Giotto sighed disappointedly with the behaviour of his brother. Since Reborn came into the house, Nobuyoshi has become a disrespectful, selfish and malicious person to everyone except in front of classmates or in public. 

He begins to see his brother on a new day, or rather the true personality of his brother. Reborn doesn't hesitate to double his training because he wanted to let die very good guardians like Hayato and Takeshi.

From the first day, Reborn decreed that he would sleep in Giotto's room even if it is small with the pretext if he sleeps with this kid he will kill him 'accidentally'. 

This shows how is the relationship between Reborn and Nobuyoshi. 

On the other hand, Reborn and Giotto get along, they can have quite a normal conversations, even if Giotto complains every time Reborn hit him saying a boss does not have to do this or that.

He sighs again, rubbing his head as he thinks of the blows he has received on his head, he turned his head towards the window. He sees a child in a cow suit and cuts off the bazooka, grenades and of guns in the tree.

"Lambo-san comes to kill you Reborn!!" Reborn ignores him and continued to teach math at Nobuyoshi and returns the grenade to Lambo and exploding to his face.

Ieyasu moves quickly towards Lambo to see if he is not hurt, this one does not abound and throws a multitude of grenades. Nobuyoshi bawls Reborn to do something but this one tells him to focus on his homework by dodging the grenades and hit Lambo with a book on him. Lambo began to cry and introduced himself, Ieyasu tries to calm him but Nobuyoshi loses patience and throws Lambo out the window, shouting. 

"Get out of my room whining loser!!"

Tsuna POV

Arriving at the residence I saw Lambo falling from Nobuyoshi's room, I start running faster to catch him. By catching him I see some wounds here and there, I get angry releasing some KI. Suddenly I see Gio-nii come out of the house and frantically look around, then rush to see me and Lambo in my arms.

"Tsuna-chan what are you doing here? How is Lambo?" He asks quickly, Fran arrives breathless behind me and Lambo continued to cry in my arms.

"Lambo hush-hush, don't cry anymore, you're a big boy aren't you?" I say patting his hair, I notice he wipes his tears and looks at me with a big smile.

"Lambo-san is a big boy and big boy don't cry! Lambo-san loves oneesan!" He said, tapping his chest. I smiled.

"We should introduce ourselves first then Giotto-san will explain what happened." I said, giving a grape sweet to Lambo who taking it with a gleeful smile. After the presentations and explanations, I frowned, Reborn settles on Gio-nii's hair.

"Ciaossu Tsuna, why are you there?" He asked me. I explain what happened earlier then heal Lambo with the Flames of the Sun.

"Ah, he's a Bovino, did he have ties to Lampo?" Asked Giotto thoughtful.

"You know Lampo-nii? Show me Lampo-nii!" Lambo claims, fidgeting in Tsuna's arms, this one pinches his nose gently.

"Only if you're a good boy, okay?" She said motherly, Lambo calmed down and nodded obediently.

Gio-nii calls Lampo immediately to say that his brother is here while I and Fran are busy entertaining/playing with Lambo, in the corner I can see Reborn watching us smirking. I'm sure he's preparing a plan for me and Gio-nii to be in a couple.

"Sorry Reborn but it is impossible we are brother and sister plus someone is already on Gio-nii, they will make a marvellous couple." I thought happy for the future couple. 

Suddenly I hear the door open to reveal a beautiful woman with a cut and not the long hair as in the past. The matriarch, 

"my mother"  I thought bitterly looking at us in turn and then looks at me. I tensed, be on my guard in case but my intuition says that she will not discover anything of my real identity so I relax.

"Sure, she thinks I'm dead with my corpse at Estraeno ah!"

"Ara would not be Ie-kun's girlfriend, she's beautiful a real princess!" She says, squealing like a fangirl. 

Gio-nii turned red, Reborn smirks amused and Fran and I look at her indifferently only Lambo is confused. She invites us inside but I refused politely but with a tone of aggressivity, because we have things to do, she seems a little disappointed but understands. Reborn is watching me closely behind his fedora thinking about something, and Gio-nii who seems a little surprised by my answer. 

"Was I too aggressive when I refused?" I wondered. Nana returned in the house to finish her cleaning, in front of the house we wait for Lampo to see what we will do with his brother. We discuss to pass the time until Nobuyoshi arrives to know why the three of us, me, Fran and Lambo remain there.

"What can it do to you?" Answered Fran back breaking a stick. Nobuyoshi unhappy that a kid younger than him, answer him like that, glares at him.

"This is my house I do what I want! And what is a trash like you can do? A kid following this slut should not be better." He mocked nonchalantly. Reborn and Ieyasu frowned extremely angry and eventually leaking killing intent hearing how he called Tsunahime, Nobuyoshi noticed that Fran is no longer there continues smirking.

"Ah! He ran away! What a coward!" He says. Suddenly a blade appeared at his throat revealing Fran visibly angry, Nobuyoshi scare retreats with a couple of steps.

"I don't care if you insult me or whatever but try to insult Tsuna-nee again, you will quickly have a glimpse of hell!" He threatened him releasing a strong KI. Nobuyoshi pisses in his pants trembling with fear, I chuckled hugging him by behind. "Fran drops it, he's not worth it." I said, sighing.

Fran retracts slowly leaving Nobuyoshi running inside the house with a face full of hatred. After he left Gio-nii apologized to us but I told him that it was not to him to apologize, after a few minutes Lampo arrived breathlessly. 

Lambo throws himself on the face of his brother crying and shouting his name, I find it pleasant to see their interaction. After they have calmed down Lampo starts the conversation with a serious face.

"Well, why are you here Lambo?" Asked his brother holding his brother in his arms. 

"The boss asked me to kill Reborn so I could be the next boss." Says Lambo and recounts what happened in his big brother's arms. Lampo and I frowned understand who really is 'the boss' he talked.

"Why would he want to a 5-year-old kid to do that?" Exclaimed Gio-nii indignant to send a child to kill someone, Lampo bites his lips. I replied instead of Lampo seeing how he held Lambo protectively.

"To get rid of him." I answered under my bangs, Lambo hugs tightly Lampo and Reborn titled his fedora always with expressionless eyes.

"The boss, our father hates Lambo." Lampo comments, lowering his head, Gio-nii is shocked to hear that.

"The Boss of the Bovino Famiglia had two wives, the first Lampo's mother came from another Famiglia was nothing less than a political wedding. The second woman, Lambo's mother with whom he had a romantic relationship, died after giving birth of her son, then the sad boss of losing the woman of his life is convinced that it's Lambo's fault she's dead." I explained calmly hiding my emotions thinking how it's so much human way thinking to do that.

"But it's not Lambo's fault if she died!!" Shouted Gio-nii.

"It's true but humanity is complex maybe he did not want Lambo or because Mafia is a cruel world when you find something you love and lose it's because of someone... but now what do we do? Who will keep Lambo? "I ask looking at them each in turn. 

"Lampo can't keep him, he lives in a student complex, if he stays here Mama would not see any inconvenience but with Baka-Nobu..." Reborn offered, everyone remains silent, suddenly I have an idea.

"I can keep him if you want but not now, for a week we have... stuff to do and we will not be there. So he could stay a week with the Sawada what do you think Lambo, Lampo? "I propose to the Bovino brothers if they agree by the term.

Lampo scratched his head then looks at his younger brother who asks him to accept, he sighs.

"Tsunahime you are a nice girl and I know you would not hurt Lambo, moreover it looks like he really likes you and behaves behind you so I can entrust him to you." Say Lampo to me with a little smile. I smile when I hear the compliment without realizing the blush on their faces.

"Tsuna, you said you would not be there for a week, why?" Asked Reborn curious, I simply answer him. "Famiglia stuff."

After our arrangement Fran and I leave to continue our walk, "Are you really going to keep him Tsu-nee?" Asked Fran eyeing at me curiously.

I nodded.

"Do you really want me to leave him in the Sawada residence? And then I feel deep inside me that we have a connection as we have harmonized but it's as if we had already met before. I have the same feeling with Hayato, Takeshi, Ryohei and Kyoya but at the same time, I really want to protect them like I don't want to lose them... again." I say looking at the sky thinking about the feeling of deja vu growing in my chest.

  ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️  

Chapter done~~!!

I'm back Minna!!! Thank everyone who has read and voted again!! But I missed Halloween and I wanted to do an OMAKE on it but I was soo lazy to do it after my exams, sniff~

To make up for it I will write an OMAKE or an INTERLUDE, I don't really think about what to write now but if you have a subjection I.AM.ALL.HEAR!!! 

So at the next week for the updated!!!

Thank for reading~~

Diafire~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.2K 30
He has no one. He was not a believer. He never knew the answer to the single question of "What is love?" And... He never had a true family... He alwa...
219K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
156K 6.3K 47
The Dawn of A New Sky - DISCONTINUED (KHR x Akatsuki no Yona Crossover) Drabble Fic Synopsis: At the age of 30, Sawada Tsunayuki, also known as Vongo...