Dating Him (A Cameron Dallas...

By magcon_lover10

A 17 year old girl is constantly being beat by her foster parents. She has finally had enough and leaves earl... More

Dating Him (A Cameron Dallas Story)
About me
The Beating
Staying With Khaleah
The Letter & Tweet
School
New Boyfriend Old Boyfriend
Swing Out
Packing Up For Magcon
The Long Drive To TN
Meeting Cam and Matt
Meeting The Rest
Confessions
The Dream And To The Mall
Officialy Friends
Surprise!
Acting Fast and Hospital
Trying And Fights
Magcon
Waking Up
Meeting My Real Parents
Couple Or Nah?
Seeing An Old Friend
Prank Time
Its All Fun And Games Until Someone Gets Thrown Out Of A Window
Pregnancy Scares
Last Days Together
Joining
Pregnant
Texas
Lies
Breakups
READ
Indiana
Waking Up
Catching Up
Party
Date Night
Old Friend
I'm Alright
Meet Up With Cam
Back
GNO
Waking Up (NOT THE END!)
Bog Plans
Visitor
Negative
Stay With Me
Playroom
You Can't
Cutter Cutter Peanut Butter
Date Night
The Wedding
The House
Depressing State
I'm Sorry
Pregnant but No Hope Left
Mistake
Everyone Visits
Mental Hospital
Pop
Sick
Phew

Kidnapped

6.3K 88 16
By magcon_lover10

Haley's Pov.

I walked to the door and opened it. No one was there. I looked around and then down. There sat a little box. I bent down and picked it up.

I brought the box inside and closed the door. On the box was a note.

'Your next...'

I opened the box and inside was a finger. "AHHH!" I screamed and dropped the box. What the fuck. I thought to myself.

It's weird someone's been sending me these weird notes. I got them everywhere.

My heart was pounding. Your next what does that mean? I ran to the front door and locked it. I ran to the back door and locked that too.

I went upstairs and into my room. I opened my laptop and emailed my mom. I hope she got signal wherever she is.

I sat my laptop down and went over to my dresser and looked at the pictures of Cameron and I. I'm turning 19 I should be happy.

Maybe I should give him a call or text. Maybe I should watch that video. So many options. Should I visit him by surprise. He'd protect me. I'm sure he'd keep me safe and help me figure this all out. He always could. He always made me happy. And that night I just blew him away.

I sighed and picked up my phone. I watches the video that everyone had sent me.

*

Lauren was never pregnant. But still he cheated on me. What should I do. I opened my laptop and emailed my mom once more.

'Mom there's something I need to do. I know it's my special day and everything but I'm flying to California to visit Cameron. The truth is I really miss him even though he cheated on me. And I'll be okay. Maybe whoever left that "gift" won't know I'm gone. I'll be home on the 5th if I end up staying a few days. Anyway love you XoXo Haley'

I sent the email and got up from my bed. I grabbed my phone and the charger. I ran downstairs and put on my running shoes. I grabbed my wallet off if the counter and ran out of the door.

I held onto my phone and the charger and headed down our long driveway. The airport was a long ways away but I'm sure I can make it. I've been in track and cross country.

*

*

*

I finally made it to the airport and ran inside. I ran to the front desk. "Hi I need one ticket to Chino Hills California please" the lady nodded and typed on the computer a bit.

"That will be $430 please" she said. I handed her 4 $100 dollars bills and 3 $10 dollar bills. I watched as she printed the ticket out. "Your flight leaves in about 6 hours.

"No I need to leave now there has to be something else" she looked around a bit and pointed to a lady. "She's the only one who can help you. She owns her own private jet." I nodded and walked to the lady.

"Excuse me miss" she looked at me in awe. Like she already knew what was going on in my life. It's like she could see the inside of me.

"I hate to bother you but may I please use your jet" I begged. "Sure" "But before you say no I... wait yes?" "Mhmm" she hummed.

"Thank you so much!" I cheered. "This way" she said walking into the crowd of people. We walked outside and to the back of the airport. And there was a jet. Small but fast. I could tell. Just a feeling.

She walked us on and sat down in one of the 3 seats. I sat in the one next to her. "Let me guess Chino Hills CA?" she asked. "Yea how's you know" "Hm lucky guess" she said shrugging her shoulders.

The pilot started the jet and off we went down the runway. I was kinda uncomfortable. She knew where I was going. But how. Was she the one sent me that weird stuff.

Thinking about it sent shivers down my spine. I shook it off and buckled the seat belt. "We should be there in about 20 minuets" she said. I smiled. "Thanks again" "don't worry about it" she said giving me a creepy smile. I just smiled back and sat back trying to relax.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

*

*

*

When I woke up I wasn't on the plane. I looked around in panic mode. i reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone to see if I could get signal I could. Just checking.

I put it back in my pocket and looked around some more. I was in a room that was pretty empty. I was laid on a bed and had an iv injected into my arm.

I quickly pulled it out and looked by the closed door. I saw some faint light streaming in through the crack of the door.

I was freezing. There was a fan blowing on me from the ceiling. I looked down to see what I was wearing and I wasn't wearing the things I wore when I got here.

I was wearing tight skinny jeans with a top that showed too much of my chest. And Cameron's sweatshirt. I pull out my phone and attempt to text Cameron.

'Help me I've been kidnapped and I was coming to see you. Please track my phone and come get me'

"Hello Haley." A tall man said walking in. I quickly out my phone in the sweatshirt pocket. "Who are you" I managed to get out. "Well you can call me Mr. J." He said putting his hands into his pockets and sitting in the chair next to the bed.

"Your probably wondering what your doing here" he said pulling out a cigarette and lighter. I nodded.

"Well we needed you to be a lets say dancer at a club and a lady who will undress for men." "BASICALLY A STRIPER?!?!" I yelled.

He slapped me across the face. "Shut up and yes. But well need to see what you can do" he said standing up and smiling.

That's when I had that flashback again of my "dad".

"Nooo stop it daddy your hurting me" I cried as he pushed himself farther into his 10 year old daughter. "You know you like it shall I go faster" he said pushing faster.

"No please I can't dance I'm not the one for you. Please let me go I need to meet with someone. Please" I plead as he starts undressing himself.

He slowly undoes his shirt and slides it off of his tanned body. He's not as tan as Cameron but he's tan. I try to get off the bed but can't. It feels like I'm paralyzed. I'm dizzy and it feels like I'm going to throw up.

He grabs my arms and pulls me up so I'm sitting on the bed. He lifts the sweatshirt off of me and my phone falls out. He looks at it holding my sweatshirt. I grab my phone and press send. I have one bar so hopefully he'll get it.

I lock my phone so Mr. J can't get on it. I have a passcode. The screen lights up showing I have a text from Cameron 'omw' I smile. I narrow my eyes at Mr. J.

He grabs my phone and places it into the chair. He quickly undoes his jeans button as I sit and stare. He ales my shirt off of me and my pants so I'm left in my bra and thong.

Tears prick my eyes as he grabs my hands and ties them to the bedpost. Kicking and screaming I try to get out of his grip. "STOP IT HELP ME SOMEONE ANYONE PLEASE STOP IT" I scream.

The man quickly slaps my face hard again and I let the tears fall out of my eyes and down my cheek. Theirs no stopping them now.

He leaves the room for a few seconds and re enters with some duct tape. I freeze crying still. He pulls some of the tape and rips it off placing it over my mouth.

He grabs my legs and spreads them apart wide tying each one to the bed posts. I'm helpless I can't move. Cameron should be here soon I hope. I have no idea where I am. I could be in Russia.

He crawls up in between my legs and takes his pants. He slides down my thong and then his underwear. I squirm helpless crying and freaking out.

Cameron's Pov.

"LETS GO!" I scream at Matt who's in the kitchen. My whole body is tense and angry. She must really need me. Is it her mom? Her dad?

I run outside of my moms house and quickly get into my car. Aaron and Matt tag along. I check my 'Find my iPhone' app.

I place it into my GPS and start to drive.

*

*

*

I parked outside of an old stripper place on the dark side of town. She wasn't far away at all maybe 15 minuets.

I get out and grab my phone. I look at the app once more so I know exactly where she is. I walk into the building and stare at my phone as I walk around.

*

Finally it shows she's in the room I'm standing in front of. I don't hesitate to bust the door down. I walk in and see Haley being raped. My eyes widen with horror.

Her expression. She's crying trying to scream and get away. Matt comes in and pulls the guy off of her. I look at Matt who's throwing punches at him and Aaron calls the police.

I walk over to her and she's surprised I see me. I take the tape off of her mouth slowly so it's not as painful. "Cameron" she cries. I pull out my pocket knife and cut her hands free.

She quickly sits up and hugs me tightly. I smile and hug her tighter. "Never let me leave you again" she sobs into my chest. "Hush baby I won't." I say as I rub her back soothingly.

She let's go of me finally so I can cut her legs free. I quickly grab the sweatshirt from the floor and hand it to her smiling. I realize that it's mine.

I rub her wrists and ankles. She slips the sweatshirt over her head. In the distance I can hear police sirens. I pick her up bridal style and walk out of the room.

Matt was still throwing punches and Aaron was trying to get him off. Haley wraps her arms around my neck and snuggles her head into the crook if my neck.

Haley's Pov.

Wearing only a bra and sweatshirt Cameron carries my trembling body outside. I cry into the crook of his neck and just let it all out. "Oh Cam I thought if never see you again" I sob.

I hear police cars close. Really close. I look up and there some are. Police bust into the abounded building and search it. I see Matt and Aaron come out with a police officer.

One walks up to us and asks to speak with me. Cameron attempts to put me down but I cling to him. "No I'm not leaving him" I say as he picks me back up bridal style.

He carries me over to a police car and starts asking me questions.

*

"Okay he raped you anything else?" I'm silent. "He slapped me across the face a few times" and I turn my head showing the officer my cheek and he gasps.

"What?" I ask. "It must've been really hard I can see his handprint." The officer says. "Well need to take her to the hospital for some check ups. You know any STDs stuff like that. Pregnancy scan." I feel Cameron nod and he puts me in the back of the police car.

"no, No, NO" I shout grabbing his arm. "Don't leave me" my voice is soft and tearful. He gets in the back of the car with me and shuts the door buckling his seatbelt.

*

*

*

I sit in the doctors room waiting anxiously for my test results. Still in nothing but a bra and sweatshirt Cameron squeezes my hand. I refuse not to touch him.

If I'm not touching him he's to far away. He rubs his thumb over my knuckles lightly. Breaking out long silence I speak.

"I uh got that video." I stare down at my free hand in my lap knitting my fingers together.

Out of the corner of my eye I see him staring at me. He sighs heavily. "I'm really sorry." His voice his low and apologetic.

"I get it it's okay, but please next time just tell me and well work things out okay?" He looks down in his lap.

"You still want to be with me?" his facial expression is confused. I smile at his cute face and get off the doctors bed and sit in his lap. "Of course" I say nuzzling into his neck.

Cameron's Pov.

I watch as the doctor enters the room with the clipboard. "It's too early for a pregnancy scan but you don't have any STDs Herpes or Aids. Your clean" Haley and I sigh in relief.

"Oh shit!" she gasps. "I need to call Khaleah"

Haley's Pov.

Cameron's worried expression fades into a smile. Pulling out his phone he hands it to me.

I dial her number and wait anxiously for her to answer.

"Cameron what the hells going on with you and Ha-"

"It's Haley a lot has happened maybe we can meet up sometime and talk with Abby too. God I miss you both so much"

"Oh my god yes of course we need to talk."

"Cool I think we have a meet and greet soon near Michigan I think it's in Indiana can you guys come?"

"Of course we can well get tickets nd everything"

"Okay cool"

"Yup bye"

"Bye"

I hang up the phone and pass it back to Cameron. "I missed you" he says seductively in my hear. He kisses just underneath my earlobe. I groan then quickly cover my mouth.

"Let's go back to my place baby" he whispers and picks me up. "Just have her take a pregnancy test in a week" the doctor says.

"Will do" Cameron replies and carries me out of the room and out of the hospital. He puts me into the pass anger side of the car.

Aaron and Matt came to the hospital with us. They just waited in the car. Cameron comes around and gets into the drivers side. He starts the car and we all buckle.

As were driving down the road I decide to place my hand on Cameron's inner thigh. He jumps a little surprised. I slide my hand up farther and start rubbing him through his jeans.

I hear him groan softly as I continue.

Cameron's Pov.

I grip the steering wheel tighter groaning as Haley continues this torturous pleasure. "Nice boner!" Matt says and Haley quickly pulls her hand away. I glance back at him and he's smirking trying to contain his laugh.

Him and Aaron both start laughing hysterically. In the street lights glow I see Haley blush of embarrassment.

*

*

*

I pull into the my mom and dad's driveway. We needed to get the rest of our stuff. We were packed and ready for the long journey to Indiana.

I park the car and Matt and Aaron get out leaving Haley and I alone in the dark. I look over at her and she unbuckles herself to get out.

We both get out and instead if heading for the door she takes of the sweatshirt so she's left in her bra. I follow her into the backyard where she stands by the pool. She steps onto the diving board and drops the sweatshirt at the edge of the pool.

She unhooks her bra and drops it onto the sweatshirt. In one swift graceful move she jumps up and dives into the water. I smile and take all my clothes off following her into the pool.

I do a cannonball into the pool from the side and hold my breathe until I hit the surface. I shake my hair and water out of my eyes and swim to her.

Haley's Pov.

I watch as Cameron swims to me. I wrap my bare legs around his torso and my arms snake up around his neck. I curl my fingers in his hair pulling it gently. I hear him groan and I smile.

His lips attack mine in full force. Our teeth clench together lightly. His tongue forces my mouth open. The chance he gets he takes, he slides his tongue into my mouth roaming around.

I'm smiling the entire time. I pull away to catch my breath. "In the pool?" I ask panting. He nods. "Anyway I can get you" he winks kisses me again.

*

*

I hold onto him as were in the middle if the pool. "Sex in the pool, that's a first for me" he smiles. I nod agreeing. He swims us to the later and he climbs out.

"Wait here I'll get you a towel" I smile and wait anxiously as Cameron goes inside. He comes back out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He walks over to the side I'm on and helps me out if the pool. I wrap the towel around my body shaking. It's cold outside.

"Are the guys awake?" he shakes his head. "We leave early in the morning. We want to get there early to have some free time" he smiles. He clasps our hands together as he takes me inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 45
Caitlin Dallas is the 13 year old younger sister of Cameron Dallas, when their parents are caught to go over seas for work Cameron is forced to take...
341 4 22
Melody Decker is an average 18 year old, until she meets a mysterious guy. A new kid named Cameron Dallas who's a famous viner moves to her school. M...
953K 11.7K 102
What happens when Cameron finally allows his little sister to meet the guys? who will like her even though she is only 13? will the guys help her whe...
19.3K 593 66
~*Famous Version*~ Matthew Espinosa fanfic Meet Emma Dallas after her parents are killed in a traumatic car accident her and her brother Cameron Dal...