Servamp | The Last Creation

By Asuka707

The Seven Servamp, Servant and Vampire. Each named by the Seven deadly sins, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Gr... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHARTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COVER BOOK UPDATE

CHAPTER 2

3K 76 4
By Asuka707

"Mahiru, let's go home together!" Sakuya shouted from outside the classroom, I nod and then looked at [F/N].

Kuro was sleeping on her desk so I came to ask if she wanted to walk home together, too. "Is Kuro any trouble?" I looked at Kuro sleeping, she shook her head.

"No, Kuro was sleeping more than I thought." she said while collecting her books and place it inside her bag.

"Um..." I wanted to say but words stopped coming from my mouth. Suddenly, Sakuya came from behind and do the asking.

"Hey, [F/N]. Want to walk home together?" Sakuya asked.

"Sure." she gladly accept,

"I wanted to ask you that. By the way that's Sakuya, Sakuya Watanuki." I said, pointed at Sakuya, who's behind me.

"Nice to meet you, Sakuya." she said, Sakuya slightly smiled to her when she greeted him friendly.

"You too. Then let's go." Sakuya walked out of the classroom. Both of us then followed from behind, placed Kuro on my shoulder.

"Kuro, stop lazing around." I try to wake Kuro up, he looked away and meowed. [F/N] looked at me talking with Kuro,

"Kuro sleeps a lot in the day but how about at night?" she tilts her head while looking at Kuro, who's half asleep,

"He's a little active in the night." I answered.

It's true though, he transform into a vampire and plays video game until late night. But I can't say that.

"Mahiru?" [F/N] called when I was thinking about how Kuro behave at my house. She was already walking towards the door but stopped when she saw I spaced out, thinking.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something." I shook my head and followed them as I was falling behind.

.  .  .

On our way home, Sakuya was the one who talked much while we walk home. Kuro was quiet, of course, lying on [F/N]'s shoulder (he suddenly changed places). Sakuya asked a lot about [F/N].

"So, your parents died in your early age and you're an only child." Sakuya repeated, he felt sorry for [F/N] but still kept his ears open.

"You're living alone. How about your close relatives?" I asked since I was also curious.

"No. Even if I had, I'm better off being on my own than relying on others." [F/N] said,

Sakuya and I listen to her life storied. Everything that she said didn't hide any lies. So, to put it simple, she is like me but worse. I'm living alone while I still had my uncle. My hand reach towards her head and slightly pats it.

"Don't worry about being alone. You have us now, and friends stick together." I said and retrieve back my hand from her head, [F/N] widens her eyes but soon she showed a sweet smiled.

"Thanks, Mahiru." she said,

All the talking made our walk home short. Listening to her life story, we reach at the path where I will be separated away from them.

"Well, this is my path to go home." I stand towards the path opposite side of where Sakuya and [F/N] is going.

"Mahiru's house is this way?" [F/N] asked,

"Yeah. Speaking of home, where do you live [F/N]?" I asked since I didn't know too detailed about where she lives.

"I live at an apartment near a famous building." she said, she didn't remember the name of the building so she just said it simple.

"That's near my house too. Then, I'll walk you home." Sakuya said and she accepted it. Before we walk our separate ways home, I took Kuro from [F/N]'s shoulder.

"Bye." I wave them goodbye,

"See you again tomorrow, Mahiru." she smiled and wave at me.

"Yeah. Of course." I smiled back at her.

After we separated, I rush towards home and felt that I want things to speed up and go to school tomorrow. I want to talk more with [F/N].

"You look happy."<Cat form> Kuro said, he was on my shoulder and he notice that I couldn't stop smiling.

"Yeah. Having [F/N] as a friends is great." I hummed, still rushing towards home.

"That's good to hear." Kuro yawn,

~   ~   ~

While with [F/N] and Sakuya, they walked home together after we separated. Sakuya asked a lot about her background.

"You're life sounds amazing, but lonely." Sakuya said what he thought. "But have no fear, from now on me and Mahiru as your friend will never make you feel lonely again." Sakuya cheer [F/N] up.

"Thanks, Sakuya." [F/N] giggled, but suddenly she stopped and touches her nose.

"What's wrong, [F/N]?" Sakuya stopped as well.

"Somehow, my nose senses a lot amount of blood scent on you Sakuya." [F/N] said, she rubber her nose.

As she said that, Sakuya went stiff. Afraid that she might found out, he was thinking of something to change the subject.

"Kuro had it too. Is my nose playing with me?" [F/N] continue, still rubbed her nose.

"Maybe it IS your nose playing with you." Sakuya agreed. He fake laughed as it's like a joke to him, but actually he tried to hide his identity.

"Well, I don't hate the scent of blood but I kinda felt hungry." [F/N] rubbed her stomach this time. That's when Sakuya had a chance to change the topic.

"Then you better hurry so you could cook up some dinner." Sakuya continues walking. [F/N] agreed with what Sakuya said and they continue walking towards their home.

~   ~   ~

I was preparing dinner in the kitchen while Kuro was busy playing games. My phone rang, I checked as it has a message from Sakuya,

[I think [F/N] knows that Kuro and I are Vampires.]

[How are you sure?] I sent the message, a few second later and it rang again,

[She suddenly said that she sense a lot amount of blood on me while we walk our way home. I couldn't answered and change it into a joke.]

[Don't worry. I'll ask her next time. But for now, asked her something related with Vampires and see if she understands.] And I reply back the message.

After that message, I had been thinking a lot. I even asked Kuro if he's fine with [F/N] knowing that Kuro and Sakuya are Vampires. Kuro doesn't show any reaction and just agreed that she should know about their true identity.

Is Kuro even serious?

~   ~   ~

The next day, when I woke up, the problem still remains in my head. Knowing about Vampires is one thing but how will she react? If she was like me, I'd panic but after knowing all about Vampires, I soon understand everything and even know some peoples that have had a contract with the Vampires.

"I have to get ready for school." I tidy up my bed and made breakfast. Kuro was as usual, still lying on his bed from a long night of games, sleeping. "Kuro, wake up if you want to go with me to school." I took the pillow that he was laying, Kuro just looked at me for a second... then close his eyes and turn the other way. "I guess that's a 'yes'?"

~   ~   ~

Outside the building of [F/N]'s house, Sakuya waited for her. He didn't know if he should wait for her or not but he already waited her in front of the building so he can't back out now. Waiting for her, Sakuya saw her exiting the elevator.

"Sakuya?" [F/N] saw Sakuya and walked towards him.

"[F/N]." Sakuya waved at her as she came to him.

"Don't tell me that you waited for me?" [F/N] tilt her head.

"I was. Yesterday's talk didn't finish and I was really curious that I couldn't wait." Sakuya said; he smiled added with a bit excited.

"Then, thanks for the wait. But really, if you waited for me at least tell me." [F/N] reminded Sakuya.

"Oh. Then, how about we exchange our phone numbers." Sakuya bought out his phone from his bag. [F/N] accepted it and they exchange phone numbers as they walk to school together. Thinking of what to asked, Sakuya bought back the topic that she said yesterday. "[F/N], you said that you notice the blood scent, right?" Sakuya started.

"Yeah. But the blood scent was gone when I woke up in the morning... but somehow it came back when I meet you, waiting for me." [F/N] said, she remembered back then took a glance at Sakuya.

"What if I said that I had killed many people with these hands?" Sakuya lifts up his hands; a dark grin was shown on his face.

[F/N] stops walking and looks at Sakuya. She wasn't shocked about hearing it, "There must be a reason you committed a murder." [F/N] said.

Sakuya was the one who was surprised after hearing her respond. [F/N] didn't show fear but she accepted reasons. Sakuya was surprised at first but then turn it into a big laugh.

"You're really funny, [F/N]." Sakuya said, still laughing and a bit of tear was shown in his eyes. "Don't worry. It was a lie." still laughing, he wipes the remaining tear on his eye.

"Oh. I was really curious why you killed many people." [F/N] said, disappointed and they continues walking again. Sakuya's plan to ask her about vampires failed.

.   .   .

After a few minutes walking to school, I caught up to them.

"Sakuya! [F/N]!" I ran towards them.

"Good morning, Mahiru." [F/N] greeted as soon as she saw me.

"Morning." I panted, slightly bending my back and place my hands on my knees to catch some breath.

"Why are you running? School won't start half an hour more." Sakuya said; he knows that I don't usually run to school.

"I was afraid that I might miss you guys, but it turns out that I was right on time." Kuro, who was on my shoulder then jump off from me to [F/N].

"Good morning to you too, Kuro." patted Kuro as he landed on her shoulder.

We walked to school together after. When [F/N] walk a bit further ahead of us, I whispered to Sakuya, asking about [F/N].

"Did you ask?" I lean close to Sakuya,

"I did ask her about her noticing the blood scent. But it seems that she has a sharp sense of smell." Sakuya said,

"Anything else?" I wasn't satisfied with that answer but this time Sakuya just shook his head. I looked at [F/N], she was rubbing Kuro's chin and he let out a purring sound. Busy playing with Kuro, I came close to her and walk the same pace as her.

"[F/N], are you familiar with vampires?" I asked, straight-forward.

"Vampires?" [F/N] repeated; I nod to my question. "I'm actually interested in vampires." she said after a quick thinking about my question.

"Eh? How is that?" Sakuya came next to her.

"I had someone that I looked up to and he had mention about vampires, so I couldn't help myself to be curious about it too... he's also my savior." [F/N] explained but when she said the last few word she seems to be a bit sad. Hearing her story made me, Sakuya and somehow Kuro was also interested to hear her story.

"Wait! So, the scar." Sakuya pointed towards her covered scar on her left hand.

"Yeah, you guessed it. He was the one who help me with my broken arm and my right eye, too." [F/N] closed her left eye; showing her right eye.

"Your eye?" I was surprised to hear that.

"Your eye doesn't seems too different with the original one." Sakuya said, he bend down a little to get a better look until [F/N] stop him.

"But, don't get too close and stare at my right eye." [F/N] warned Sakuya and backed away a little. It didn't took long for Sakuya to spot the differences so he notice right after,

"The fake one seems to be a grayish color and the original is black." Sakuya said,

"Really? I can't tell the differences." I wanted to take a close look but I stopped since [F/N] didn't want to.

I change the topic after and walk to school before we'll be late. I'm curious about [F/N]'s eye, but seeing Kuro, he seems to realize something while he too, was listening. Maybe something were meant to be that way for people to not know about something, maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 328 25
Mahiru finally lives in peace with his Servamp. Until number nine appears. Ninth Servamp. Servamp of Vanity is looking for Eve and help in the figh...
24.3K 537 13
yay. Did you ever had that someone you want to keep in your life, but you couldn't. My ever first oneshots actually. Warning; slow updates~ I...
67.6K 2.2K 29
SERVAMP FANFIC ---------- (Y/n)... She takes risks to prevent the likelihood of being thrown back on the unwelcoming, grimy streets with her younger...
28K 1.8K 45
After the battle on the rooftop, Tsubaki leaves behind his previous life, including his subclass and a girl who loved him too much. Heartbroken, she...