drawings ; chaelisa

Af lisaslayx

admiration takes over your own righteousness, and admiration lead to many other things. having the ability to... Mere

Project Partners | chapter 1
The Beginning | chapter 2
"My girl" | chapter 3
Cheek kiss | chapter 4
I like your smile | chapter 5
Not her first | chapter 6
The Sadness in Your Eyes | Chapter 8
Because of you | Chapter 9
Can't get you out | Chapter 10
Losing her? | chapter 11
Wish you were here | Chapter 12
Wish you were Mine | Chapter 13
Dance | Chapter 14
Fools for love | Chapter 15
Christmas | Chapter 16
Officially together | Chapter 17
Goodbye | Chapter 18
Burial | Chapter 19
Intricate | Chapter 20
Now They Know | Chapter 21
Falling In Love Again | Chapter 22
Be My Prom Date | Chapter 23
Prom | Chapter 24
Eager | Chapter 25
A Little Off | Chapter 26
Promises | Chapter 27
Worried | Chapter 28
Coming Back to You | Chapter 29
Overheard | Chapter 30
Truth Taken as an Excuse | Chapter 31
Leaving | Chapter 32
Try | Chapter 33
Release | Chapter 34
Bar | Chapter 35
I Was Once Her Everything | Chapter 36
Her Best Friends are Here | Chapter 37
Bumping Into Her | Chapter 38
Unfortunate Events | Chapter 39
Emergency Room | Chapter 40
Going back | Chapter 41
Privacy | Chapter 42
Marry Me? | Chapter 43
Epilogue

More than she expected. | Chapter 7

2.9K 159 22
Af lisaslayx

Saturday passed awfully quickly, and Chaeyoung wished Saturday never ended. She was meeting her mother today and she wasn't sure what is laid for her. The pink haired girl was scared to meet her mother simply because she was afraid to see her mother's state.

Chaeyoung has a soft heart, and she knew that she won't be able to take the impact on her heart.

"Rosé!" A familiar voice called out. Chaeyoung whipped her head around eagerly, hands and a petite body crashing into hers. "I missed you so much."

Both of them pulled apart and Chaeyoung smiled at her sister, "Oh my god you look so hot."

Alice blushes, "You don't look so bad yourself. How are you?"

"Great. How about you?" Chaeyoung asked back in return.

"That's nice to hear. I'm doing okay," Alice replied. The both of them proceeded to the house where their mother lived.

After they knocked the door, Phil opened the door. Phil is their mother's boyfriend and he wasn't a bad man. Chaeyoung smiled at him, "Hello Phil."

He greeted them with a sad smile, "Come on in."

Chaeyoung sensed the sadness in the voice of Phil's and she knew that something bad was laid for her. Alice thanked him and they both took a seat in the living room. Chaeyoung's mother was sitting there, smiling at them.

The pink headed girl observed her mother and she noticed so many changes. The older lady's shoulders were slumped forward, her dark eye circles became more evident, her eyes were tired and everything just made her look more old and tired. She looked like she was worn out and exhausted.

"Eomma," Chaeyoung and Alice greeted. A very slight smile curved on her lips.

She nodded as acknowledgement before saying, "You two have grown prettier."

Both the sisters thanked Mrs Park before Mrs Park coughed. Phil rushed out of the kitchen with a cup of water for her to drink and Chaeyoung could already feel her heart aching.

Hyeyoung, who is also known as Mrs Park, she smiled solemnly at the two girls, her eyes softening when she met Chaeyoung's brown eyes.

The girl's nose had flared, and she could feel the feeling rushing through her body. "Eomma... Are you sick?" Chaeyoung managed to ask, her voice sounding weak.

Hyeyoung smiled sadly, "Jiyoung-ah... How's everything with you and Hyungseok? Are the both of you moving along well?" She completely ignored Chaeyoung's question, and the girl frowned.

She didn't interfere and interrupt the conversation, though.

"Yeah... We're doing fine. I met his family last week," Alice, who's also known as Jiyoung, replied.

Hyeyoung averted her attention to Chaeyoung, "What about you Chaeyoung-ah?"

Chaeyoung met the tired eyes and then smiled slightly, "Still single."

"From that smile, I can see that you're aiming for somebody, Roseanne," her mother teased.

Chaeyoung could feel the blush radiating to her cheeks and Hyeyoung smiled, heart filled with content because she was at ease to hear that her daughters were doing okay.

Hyeyoung coughed again, immediately grasping napkins to cover her mouth. Jiyoung instantly offered her mother water but the lady refused. Chaeyoung, from her seat could tell that her mother was hiding something in her napkin.

"Eomma, are you sick?" Chaeyoung asked again.

The lady shook her head and crushed the tissue napkin in her hands, "Just some symptoms acting up again."

Alice could tell that something was amiss, and so she offered to throw the piece of napkin for her mother, and also help refill the cup of water.

Hyeyoung refused, "Let's have a good talk. I'll do that myself."

"No, eomma. It's obvious you're hiding something from Chaeng and I," Alice said.

Hyeyoung frowned, "There's nothing I'm hiding."

"Then let me help you with rubbish," Alice protested. With that said, Jiyoung reaches to get the piece of napkin in the hands of her mother, but Hyeyoung tried avoiding her hand, which only resulted in it falling onto the ground.

Chaeyoung's eyes immediately caught sight of the napkin. There was something on it. Something red. In fact, it was blood. Hyeyoung noticed that her younger daughter had already saw what was in the napkin and she sighed.

Hyeyoung picked the napkin up and gave it to the older daughter to discard and she could already see the shock and eagerness in both her daughters' eyes. They wanted answers.

"Eomma—" Alice said, voice cutting off because of shock. Chaeyoung stared blankly, mind seemingly shutting off at the sight of that.

Chaeyoung blinked, "Eomma..." Her nose flares, so badly that her tears were rolling down her cheek. "W-Why?" Chaeyoung managed to choke out despite the growing lump in her throat.

Hyeyoung sighed solemnly and so did Phil.

"Eomma, are you sick?" Jiyoung asked, eyes burning because of the tears that were threatening to fall.

Hyeyoung looked over to Phil, "Phil, hand them the will."

The man stood up, walking into one of the rooms in the house before walking back out with two yellow envelopes. Chaeyoung felt the knots in her stomach tightening. She knew that something bad was about to be announced.

"Please open them," Hyeyoung said.

Chaeyoung's finger unwilling unrolled the white string around the circled-shape seal of the envelope. She took the pieces of paper out, eyes scanning through whatever that was on it.

The pink-haired girl wanted to tear the piece of paper up, "What is this?" Her tone was rough.

"My will to the both of you. The distribution of my money is clearly stated there too."

Chaeyoung felt disturbed. She felt so disturbed as to why a will is given to both of them.

Alice looked up to her mother, "What's happening Mom?" She was sniffing, trying her best to blink the tears away.

Phil took Hyeyoung's hand and Chaeyoung's eyes focused on them. She doesn't exactly dislike Phil, but seeing them together, it puts Chaeyoung at ease knowing that someone cares for her mother.

"I am diagnosed with cancer."

Once that sentence left the mouth of Hyeyoung's, the room turned silent. The air in the room was still and cold. It felt like, everyone was suffocated by the truth.

Chaeyoung shut her eyes, trying to process everything going on in her head. When she opened her eyes, her tears were already falling.

"When d-did you find out?" Alice asked, choking on her own tears.

Hyeyoung hesitated, "A while ago."

"And you didn't tell us," Chaeyoung intersected, voice low.

The older lady met Chaeyoung's eyes, but in those brown eyes of Hyeyoung's there was a sign of guilt.

"I didn't want to worry the both of you. You two have a great future awaiting, and I don't want an old lady to be dragging the both of you down," Hyeyoung explained.

"And you think by giving us a will, we won't be worried? You think having our mother who's dying suddenly give us a piece of paper distributing her money when she dies doesn't worry us!" Chaeyoung shouted, her outburst giving Hyeyoung a shock. Jiyoung held onto Chaeyoung's wrist to calm her down.

Hyeyoung swallowed hard. It's the first time she's seen her younger daughter like that, "Chaeyoung... I'm sorry."

"And now you think by saying sorry solves everything?" Chaeyoung shot. She was looking at her mother through a blurred vision. "Y-You really think so?" she cried, voice breaking.

The lady sighed, heart aching at the sight of Chaeyoung's state.

"You know? Now saying sorry is like pasting a bandaid on a broken window thinking its fixed," Chaeyoung said.

Jiyoung pats Chaeyoung's wrist. "Eomma, you should have told us. Did you really think keeping it from us would do us good?"

Chaeyoung looked away from the eyes which softened and she stared at the ground. The pinkhead hated eye contact with sad eyes.

"You're being very selfish, Mom," Chaeyoung muttered. A tear slips from Hyeyoung's eye.

"You shouldn't speak this rudely to your mother," Phil defended.

Chaeyoung glared at Phil, "Would you like being in my place?"

Phil leaned forward, "I was the first to know. I was the one caring for her. I didn't complain a single bit. But what about you Chaeyoung? You're not taking care of her, you're not beside her every day and your heart isn't aching watching her grow weaker day after day—"

Hyeyoung grasped Phil's arm to stop him. Maybe Phil's words were true. They hit Chaeyoung hard in the heart and she felt a pang of guilt and pain. She was being a horrible daughter.

"Your mother cares for you. You need to understand her reasons," Phil said again.

Chaeyoung was looking to the ground again. Maybe, she shouldn't have said all that.

Hyeyoung broke the silence, "It's alright Chaeyoung. I know I've been selfish."

Chaeyoung wanted to die. She felt the need to. How could she be such a horrible person?

The talk continued for another 10 minutes before Chaeyoung left the house. She seemed to have a dark cloud above her, negativity raining over her.

She needed to get away from everything at the moment. Even though her family was broken, she still feel very deeply for her beloved mother. Cancer isn't something that can be joked around with. She knew clearly.

The pink-haired girl flagged a taxi down and told the driver her destination.

Once she was at the beach, she sat in one of the shelters, eyes shut and enjoying the breeze. The fresh scent of the ocean was filling her nose and the ruffling of leaves just calmed her down. She popped her eyes open, admiring the big blue ocean.

The sight didn't fail to remind her of Lisa. So calm, so relaxing and so beautiful. She really admired the younger girl and she won't deny the fact that she had really fallen hard for her. In fact, she'll embrace it.

Meanwhile, Lisa was meeting Bobby at the underground boxing area where competitions were held. Bobby was sparring with someone tonight, and Lisa was going to support him. Both of them reached way before the competition because Lisa wanted to learn a thing or two from him.

"Come on you weakling. How are you going to take down a football player with those weak punches?" Bobby asked, trying to enrage the younger girl.

Lisa breathed, "Fuck him." Her punches were harder and stronger which made Bobby smile.

"Alright, it's been an hour. You've got to rest Lisa," Bobby said. Lisa huffed, plopping on the ground at the corner of the area.

Bobby sat beside Lisa, "Don't mind me asking but why do you want to defeat Hanbin?"

"He's a bitch."

The boy kinked his eyebrow, "Why is he a bitch though?"

Lisa bit her lip when her answer came to mind. It was all about Chaeyoung. There's something not right here.

"He just is," Lisa mumbled.

Bobby smirked, "I see. I see that Chaeyoung's the reason behind it?"

Lisa gasped and slapped his arm, "Bobby! No!"

"Ow! And, why are you getting such a huge reaction for?" he teased.

The blonde scoffed and continued drinking her water from the bottle. "You know I could really kill him for what he has done to me."

"Don't kill him girl," Bobby said. "Don't get your hands dirty over someone like him."

Lisa simply groaned. But, the image of the older girl crying flashed in her mind and she bit her lip. The blonde hated it, she would hate to see Chaeyoung cry and that's why she wanted to defeat him.

Why is it all Chaeyoung that's making her do this?

Because she was sure she cared for Chaeyoung and she doesn't want to see her being sad.

Why'd she grow to be so affectionate after such a short time?

Because she's afraid to say, she cares for Chaeyoung more than she had expected herself to.

a/n: :/ i feel like this chapter was really dry :|

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.2K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
7.4K 388 8
Their relationship is like a beautiful exotic flower although the stem is filled with poison. It burns, scars, and ruins them like cyanide. Their def...
316K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
935K 32.7K 52
(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides. The opposite attraction and different li...