Falice

Par NeverEnoughPayne

| Falice Oneshots | Feel free to comment your thoughts or any requests. Plus

Park
Prison Release
Deployed
July
Peter Pan
Election
Charles
Grocery Store
Kevin
Detention
Real Man
Pop's
Pop's 2
Heat Wave
Talk
Emergency Room
Sick
Phone Call
Fireworks
Tough Guy
Whyte Wyrm
Whyte Wyrm 2
Divorce
The Evernevers
Home Video
Home Video 2
Meet the Parents
Positive
Positive 2
Positive 3
First Steps
Stairs
Sleep
Stranger Danger
Midnight
Work
Sewer Pipe
Jealousy
Al & Jonesy
Carnival
The One at the Lake House
Wicked Game
Obstacles
College Applications
Proposal
Wedding
Reception
Honeymoon
Grounded
Neighbors
Airplane
Tape
Diary
Diary 2
Diary 3
Misunderstanding
Blind Date
Panic Attack
Game Night
Graveyard
Graveyard 2
Baby Shower
Priority
Priority 2
Beach
Birds
Hurt
Love
Old Habits
Arrested
Shopping
Grandma
Grandma 2
Grandma 3
Grandma 4
Speakeasy
Night
Ring
January 20
Moving In
Walking
Meddling
Make Out
Worry
Worry 2
Comfort
Cult
Caught
Cab
Coming Back V1
Coming Back V2
Birthday
Awkward
Halloween
Party
Snuggle
Loving
Happiness
Snoop
Interrupted
Better Man
Arguement
Little Brother
Bad Day
Punch
Confrontation
Confrontation 2
Sorry
First
I Want Alice
Gladys
Gladys 2
Gladys 3
Grief 2
Wild Card 2
FP who?
Quarantined
Farm
Christmas Card
Dress
Joneses
The One Where Everyone Finds Out
Beard
Discussion
Custody
Custody 2
Custody 3
Packing
Snuck in
Soccer
Replaced
Jacket
Cup of Coffee
Cup of Coffee 2
Safeguard
Safeguard 2
Home
From the Heart
Little Helper
Valetines Day
Rain
Accident
Fred Andrews
FP's Birthday
Raid
Trip
Seventeen
Play Baby
Tell Me
Star Gazing
Wounds
Easter Bunny
Realization
Tattoo
Talk to Me
Detective Smith
Detective Smith 2
Family
Breakfast
Ain't No Sunshine
Trust
Repatriation
Hardest Goodbye
Father's Day
Twins
Office War
Charlie's Angels
Play
Bed
Power Couple
Fever
Nap
Condolences
Laundry
Girls Bathroom
Rekindling
Principal Honey
Promise
PJs
Infirmary
Decorating
Fix a Broken Heart
Handcuffs
Thanksgiving
Brothers
Serpent at Heart
Serpent at Heart 2
Flirt
Missing
Christmas
Forsythe Sr.
I'm Here
Storm
5 Months Later
We're Okay, Alice
Good Morning
21 Years

Mr. & Mrs. Jones

2.2K 96 8
Par NeverEnoughPayne

This trailer is amazing you should all see it. Xellerina (on Youtube) is a really great video editor. She also has amazing video edits/AUs on Instagram under fpjones_alicecooper

If you have seen the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith this is what it's somewhat based off of.

•••

FP skipped a step every time he came down the stairs. He put his arms into the sleeves of his flannel. Alice walked out of the living room and met him at the door. "Have a good day at work today," Alice kissed him. "Say hi to Fred for me."

"Will do," FP grabbed his car keys from the hook. "Good luck at the office today."

"Thank you baby," Alice grabbed her keys from the hook too. "It's always busy at The Register. We've got articles rolling in from every corner."

"Fred and I have deals to make with potential customers." FP let her walk out first. He locked up and they were off in different directions.

FP walked into his office building carrying a briefcase. He walked past his secretary at the front desk. "You have a call on line three."

"Thank you Tom," FP walked past the desk. He grabbed his coffee from the counter. He walked down the hall towards his office. "Hey FP, you'll never guess what happened." Fred munched on a donut.

"What?" FP sipped on his coffee.

"We have a new assignment today. The boss says-"

FP put his hand up to silence him. "Wait until we get inside my office." FP opened the keypad and typed in the code. Fred nods and follows him inside. FP sets down the items in his hand. Fred takes a seat. When FP shuts the door Fred commences to speak. "Like I was saying. The boss assigned us this new guy. He's a New Yorker that's been working in the underworld. He will be coming to Riverdale so we have a week's worth of a time slot to get the Hiram Lodge starting tomorrow."

"Hiram Lodge?"

"Yeah. Hold on let me pull him up." Fred grabbed his laptop and looked up the man. A picture popped up on the screen and he showed FP. "A rich man with secret operations. This dude's net worth is no joke."

"Well then he's the job."

•••

Alice was hiding out on top of city hall. She had her eye on her prey. Hiram Lodge was expected to come down the street escorted by his security. Alice had a good aim from the rooftop. She checked her watch. The timing was going according to plan. She looked around with her binoculars. She spotted a motorcycle zooming into the area. "Dammit, what is that idiot doing?" She looked directly at the man climbing off of his motorcycle. He kept his helmet on so she couldn't identify him. She grabbed her pistol and eyed him. She shot at him but luckily for him he had moved on time. He turned around trying to see where the bullet came from. He was certain he was alone.

"What the fuck?" FP intensely looked around. He pulled a gun out of his holster within his jacket. He looked up at the rooftop and saw movement up there. He shot right up there. He doesn't know who's up there but they were disturbing his process. He knew Hiram would be driving down the road any second. Another shot flew past him. FP was getting annoyed so he pulled a grenade out from his weapons and threw it at city hall. Alice saw it coming and retreated. She made it down from the rooftop before the explosive could hit her.

A queue of SUVs stopped at the start of the road. Hiram's bodyguards all hovered over him to protect him from any danger coming their way. They made a detour. Alice watched them leave and cursed to herself. "Shit! There goes my chance." She was irritated. She would have to find a new time and place for her attack. She blames the stranger on the motorcycle. FP was gone too but before he left he explored around. He found a fried laptop. He took it with him believing he could trace it for the mystery sniper from the rooftop.

He went to a specific person to help him solve this mystery. He went deep into the Wyrm to talk to the tech wizard. He went to the back where he knew where to find her. Penny was drinking a spot and talking to a couple of people. She spotted FP and shooed them away so they could talk. "What can I do ya for?"

"I'm going to need your help with this." FP placed the burnt material on the table in front of her.

"FP this is a no no. You can't use this anymore."

"I don't need to use it. I just need to figure out who it belongs to. Can you trace the chip or something?"

"I could but what's in it for me?" She teased.

"Elimination of the competition."

"Fine, only because you asked so nicely." She said with sarcasm.

"Love you," He said platonically.

"Just get out and let me work." She kicked him out and he laughed. FP waited at the bar in the meantime. A few minutes later she called him back in and got him an IP address. She was barely able to help him.

"Thank you. I owe you one." He took the slip of paper from her.

"Just stop letting me see your stupid face around here." She bantered. "Say hi to the wife for me."

"Will do," FP said. He was determined to follow the address to the location of his competition. Meanwhile on the northside of town Alice was staring at the computer with Hermione. The women were going through video footage to identify the mystery man from the failed mission. Hermione paused on a single frame. "I think I got something." She zoomed in on the face. She took a better look at the face. "What? Your husband? That is impossible."

"What?" Alice took a look at the screen. "FP? He can't possibly be an assassin."

"Well he has the built for one," Mary came into the room.

"My husband, Mary. My husband."

Mary laughed and looked at the screen. "Well that definitely is your husband." She pointed right at his face. Hermione picked up the phone when she heard it ring.

"Speaking of the husband. I've got a call for you." Hermione said. "He wants to know when dinner is tonight." FP was across the street outside in his car. When he saw the address he was sent to he couldn't believe it. His wife had almost killed him before.

"Tell him the usual," Alice said.

"She says the usual." Hermione tells FP through the phone.

"Thanks. Just making sure," FP hung up the phone. He stared at the building one last time before driving away.

•••

Alice got home an hour before FP did. She prepared dinner just on time. FP walked in through the door lugging his flannel around. "I'm home," FP said. He looked around from where he stood.

"I'm in the kitchen," Alice poked a head out. "How was work? Did you and Fred get the deal?"

"Yeah, we are scheduled to start construction in a few weeks." FP tossed his flannel on the couch and took a seat at the table. Alice was in the kitchen getting the roast beef. FP looked at the table and spotted the knife on his plate. He grabbed it and hid it. He was very cautious now that he knew she was a skilled assassin too.

Alice came back with the tray. She placed it on the table in front of him. She stood behind him and reached her arms out to the meat. She picked up the big knife and harshly cut into the beef. FP sat very still. She put a slice on his plate and moved to her seat. FP watched her as she moved away. He definitely knew she was trying to intimidate him. Both of their guards were up. They were very defensive of each other. FP looked at her in the eye. She had a feeling she knew what he was thinking. She threw the knife very close to his head in his direction and ran away from the room. FP sat still when it went straight to the wall behind him. He jumped up and ran after her. She had gotten in the car and was zooming down the driveway. FP ran behind. She shot right at him and he leaped away to avoid the bullet. He ran through the neighbor's bushes to the next block where he knew she was heading. He ran out into the street to meet her. She braked in front of him. He caught his breath and held his hands up in the air. His gun accidentally went off and almost hit her. Alice gasped and was angry. "No! Baby it was an accident! You know it was!" He tossed his gun away. He saw the death glare on her face and he knew he had to run. She stepped on the gas and he jumped to the side to avoid getting run over. She drove away angrily back to their house. FP however knew to leave her alone. He walked to Fred's house. When he got to his house he knocked on the door. Fred opened it and was surprised to see him late at night but the way he looked it kind of made sense to him.

"What happened to you?" Fred asked as he let him in.

"Alice," He exhaled. He slumped down on his couch so he could rest.

"She's not your wife. She's the enemy," Fred brings him a cup of water. "You have to understand me, FP. You have to understand what you're up against."

"No offense dude but you still live with your dad."

"Hey, he lives with me. This is my house. My rules. I do what I want."

"Fred! Keep it down I'm trying to sleep!" Artie yelled at him from the bedroom.

"Dad! FP is here!" Fred whined. FP looked at him with a smirk. Fred rolled his eyes. "You're going to have to get rid of her. She's the competition." He got up and walked over to his secret weapons vault. He opened it and took out a gun to show him. "This marriage has been a lie. What if she's been married to you to slowly plan to kill you?"

"She did not marry me to kill me." FP denied the idea. "We've been married, what like six or seven years now?"

"I'm just saying," Fred put the gun back. "The job is Hiram and she is getting in the way."

•••

Hiram Lodge was being held hostage at the Whyte Wyrm by a couple of Southside Serpents. Alice snuck in through the north wing of the bar with a couple of weapons stashed in holsters. FP walked in dressed as one of the gang members to avoid detection. He knew Hiram would be in the bar's basement. He went down without raising red flags. Alice ran into him and held her gun to the back of his head. He felt it against him. "Al, I know it's you." He calmly says. He turned around to face her. She gave him a look and didn't drop the gun.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have a job to do so if you excuse me," FP kept walking down to where he planned to go. Alice hurried up and caught up with him. He quickly turned around with his gun pointed at her. "I know you want to do it so do it." He looked into her eyes. He was challenging her to take her shot.

"I dare you to." She challenged him back. They both glared at each other but then their faces softened up. Neither could see themselves pulling the trigger at each other. FP lowered his gun. Alice did the same but then pushed him against the wall. She grabbed his face and kissed him. It was a rough, passionate kiss on both of their ends. "I love you too much."

"I fucking love you more." FP hugged her tightly. "Let's just get the job done together." He grabbed her hand and led her. He pushed the basement door open and spotted Hiram sitting on a chair with his hand cuffed to a bar. They both pulled out their guns and pointed it at him. "Don't shot!" Hiram put his hands up in the air.

"Why shouldn't we?" FP questioned. "We're getting the big bucks putting a bullet in you."

"I have valuable information," He quickly tried to get them to listen to him.

"Talk," Alice allowed him to speak first.

"I'm just bait," Hiram confessed.

"What?" FP dropped his gun from the man's temple.

"I'm just bait. The job wasn't to kill me. Your bosses hired you both to kill each other. I'm a decoy." Hiram's life was currently on the line being with these two. "Any second now some men will come to attack you both if one of you isn't dead." With that they believed him because they heard the multiple footsteps of service men coming their way. They ditched Hiram and both ran for their lives trying to escape the building. FP broke through a window and climbed onto a motorcycle he placed in the back as a getaway if he needed it. Alice climbed on behind them and FP sped away towards Greendale. Exiting Riverdale he quickly hid them in an old rickety house he knew about. "What are we going to do now? They will kill us if we go back."

"We can move to Toledo and start fresh. A new life." FP thought. He just wanted to be with her. It didn't matter to him where they would end up going.

"Well then Jonesy, I think we're skipping town." She wrapped her arms around his waist and dug her hands into his back pockets. "After you Mr. Jones."

"No after you Mrs. Jones."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

131K 6K 131
| Falice Oneshots | This is a continuation of my other oneshot book. Feel free to comment your thoughts or any requests.
471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)
65.1K 1.8K 22
Lots of Falice smut. VERY mature.
495K 18K 199
A collection of Oneshots based on FP Jones and Alice Cooper from Riverdale.