Borderline (Ariana/you)

De sweetener817

You're best friends with Ariana's best friend Courtney. One day you meet Ariana and both of your lives change... Mais

Chapter 1: Trust Me
Chapter 2: The Kiss
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5: Its Over
Chapter 6: Bored
Chapter 7: Meet the family
Chapter 8: Phonecalls
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: it's not what it looks like baby
Chapter 11: NY to LA
Chapter 12: Interrupted
new chapter soon
Chapter 13: Overdose?
Chapter 14: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 15: Interrupted...Again
Update
Chapter 16: Stage Fright
Chapter 17: I'm fucking starving *smut*
Chapter 18: text me when you come to your senses...
Chapter 19: im busy right now
Chapter 20: you're gonna marry me huh?
Chapter 21: Reunions
Rest in peace
Chapter 22: heartbreak
Chapter 23: divine feminine
Chapter 24: i'll take you please
Chapter 25: flashbacks
Thank you!
Chapter 26: im right here, i love you
Chapter 27: preview
Chapter 28: saying goodbye
Chapter 29: welcome home kiss
Chapter 30: deal
Chapter 31: rooftop dinner
Chapter 32: beach
Chapter 33: Ex's and Oh's
Chapter 34: make ups
Chapter 35: goodbye ariana
Chapter 36: i dont want her name in your dirty mouth
Chapter 37: practice
Chapter 38: promise?
Chapter 39: Lily
Chapter 40: homeless
Chapter 41: crash
Chapter 42: forget me not
Chapter 43: recovery
Chapter 44: will you marry me?
Chapter 45: he's mine
Chapter 46: you're dead to me
Chapter 47: walks
Chapter 48: are you my mommy?
Chapter 49: i want to go home
Chapter 50: truth or dare
Chapter 51: you cant protect me
Chapter 52: take care
End of book one !!
Part two out now !!
Goodnight n Go

Chapter 3: The Breakup

10.3K 214 103
De sweetener817

Ariana's POV
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
I asked and I knew what the answer was gonna be but it was worth asking.

"Ari..." Y/N said and I knew then that she would say no so I started to climb of her lap when her grip tightened around me. I looked at her with confusion as I wrapped arms back around her neck.

"Yes" she said when she looked at me in the eye and I could of done a backflip with happiness in that moment. Y/N was mine. I knew I was moving super fast but it never felt so right and I knew she was the one and I was excited to get to know her fully.

I hugged her really tight and she hugged me back even tighter as she laughed along with me. I kissed her again but with so much love and passion that I felt her breath quicken as she deepened the kiss by upping my ass slightly which caused me to let out a moan and I felt her smile against my lips.

"I can't believe you're mine" I said as I rubbed Y/N's cheek with my thumb and looked at her face in admiration.
"you're so beautiful" I said and she looked down straight away and didn't say anything. "Baby?" I said as she looked up at me, "you aren't great at taking compliments, are you?" I giggled as I pecked her lips. She just shook her head and smiled "well you may get used to it" I winked at her when I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.

Court-knee: where are you??
Court-knee: really? Did you guys actually leave me? I'm the reason you guys met, could of text me or something. I thought you got kidnapped. Text me.
Court-knee: did you make a move ;)
Court-knee: I'm still mad
Me: sorry, I just brought Y/N up to the rooftop to look at the view, we will come back down now
Court-knee: no no stay there, sorry if I'm interrupting something ;) am I? Pls tell me I am
Me: on the way down just open the door when I knock

"Cmon Courtney's worried about us we may go back down to the apartment" I said as I looked at Y/N who was just looking at me and admiring my face. "Stop staring! cmon!" I giggled at I jumped off her and took her hand.

"Sorry, wait does Courtney know about us?" Y/N asked me as I helped her up off the bench.

"No I didn't tell her yet, do you wanna tell her or will I?" She looked at me and then said " I don't know" I took her other hand in mine and said "look how about I'll tell her when we go in and you can go to my room and set up a movie and I'll bring the snacks?" I asked trying to see if that would make it easier.

She smiled widely and nodded, I laughed lightly and we walked back to the apartment hand in hand, the same way we came but this time we were together.

I have never felt this happy, her hand in mine felt so right and her lips were so soft and so kissable.

We walked up to 217 and knocked and the door swung open really fast which made Y/N jump slightly and I just laughed at her reaction.

"How's the love birds??" Courtney asked with a smirk, I tilted my head in confusion and Courtney just looked down at our intertwined hands.

"I'm not an idiot, call me Cupid, you guys are welcome, now if you will excuse me I have a date to attend to so you guys have fun but not too much, ari can I talk to you??" I gave her a confused look and she just said
"now".
"Baby can you just wait in the living room for like 2 minutes and I'll be in, you can go pick out a movie there's a load of them there" I smiled at Y/N who just happily nodded and gave Courtney a hug and said bye and I turned to Courtney who was giving me the look.

"What??" I said a little too harshly to her but I knew what she was gonna say next. "Are you forgetting something?" Courtney said as she lifted up my left hand with the intention to show me my ring but my ring finger stood bare and she looked at me and put her hand over her mouth.

"Ari, you're engaged, you have a fiancé, you're getting married-" I cut her off "okay yeah I get it. Look I know but Courtney you don't understand I've never been this happy with someone ever, she's the piece I've been missing, I can finally be myself" Courtney gave me a sympathetic look and then pulled me in for a hug which I immediately relaxed into.

Courtney really was my best friend and I could never lose her. "Look ari, I don't care who you date as long as your happy but you know how bad this will look, you have to end it with Pete and give it at least a few weeks before you can go public with Y/N because you saw how it turned out with Mac and pete, it looked like you cheated."

She was right but that's not what I wanted to happen, I wanted to tell the whole world that Y/N was mine and show her off but I couldn't, my label would never allow it, then it hit me, I did cheat on pete. I just nodded to Courtney and she just pulled me into another hug and kissed my head and she was gone. I needed to end things with Pete and there is no better time that the present.

I took my phone out of my back pocket to see I had a missed call from him anyway, I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair, I ran into Y/N and told her I just had to take a quick call and she could start the movie she said she would wait and just as I was about to kiss her my phone started to ring.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath, her hands fell from my waist as I turned around and went out to the kitchen.
The cutie who dreams☁️ is calling....
Hello?
Hey babe, how are you?
I'm good, how's Syracuse, how's the movie going?
Yeah it's going really well, Colton jumped off this really big car and broke his foot. We went out that night to make him feel better, it was an amazing week. How's New York?
It's good, I just finished a new song yesterday. There's something I need to tell to-
I need to say something as well
Yeah?
Last night when we were out taking care of Colton and there was this girl and she came up to me, asking me could she have my number but I said I had a fiancée. Then she kissed me, I tried to stop her baby, I swear
Did you sleep with her?
Silence.
Pete? Did you sleep with the girl?
Yes baby
Don't 'baby' me, we are over, don't try contact me again, take your fucking ring back, you and that bitch deserve eachother. Don't come home.
Ariana-
Don't Pete, it's over, I can't deal with this right now, I should of known. Thanks for wasting my time for the last few months.
*call ended*
He cheated on me. Well i did cheat on him so I guess it worked out better for me now I can be with Y/n  and not have the publicity of me cheating.

Don't get me wrong Pete treated me like a queen and I was really happy for the first months but slowly things faded and this was gonna happen eventually, we spent so much time apart that I knew one of us would I just never thought it would be me.

I went back into the living room to find Y/n on the sofa on her phone laughing to herself, with Toulouse laying across her.

My heart fluttered at the sight in front of me and I began to tear up, the love I have for this girl is unimaginable. I walked up behind Y/n and wrapped my arms around her neck from behind and put my lips against her her and whispered "hey baby".

Her breath hitched slightly, I was glad I had an effect on her the same way she had one on me. "Hey" She said quietly and I walked around and sat down beside her.

"What was your phone call about?" She asked genuinely interested even though she had no idea I just ended it with Pete.

"It was Pete" she looked down and her legs that were crossed and started playing with her fingers "oh".

"I ended it" she looked up at me and said "really?" I just smiled and said "turns out he cheated on me so I ended it before I told him about us so I guess it's easier for me" I said as I shrugged my shoulders and turned to sit like she was so we were facing eachother.

"I'm sorry he cheated on you, he obviously didn't realize how lucky he is I mean was. I'd never cheat" she said as she looked at me with so much love.

"I know you wouldn't and neither would I, I love you" I said scared for her reply. She took one of my hands in hers and said "I love you too, ariana so much" as she traced the tattoos on my fingers.

I smiled and kissed her forehead and she looked up and leaned in making the moment last longer. She leaned in and I could feel her hot breath against my lips as se placed a hand to the back of my neck and eventually gave in and connected our lips together.

We lay together on the sofa for the rest of the evening watching Harry Potter and eating popcorn and red vines. I've never felt so safe and loved than when I'm in Y/N's arms. I don't want to ever lose this feeling.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

226K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...
409K 13.6K 60
Being Courtney Chipolone's sister has its benefits, like knowing Ariana Grande...who may have the biggest crush on Y/n. Y/n g!p - #1 arianagrande #1...
36.1K 1.4K 62
BEXAG "She's a killing machine, Ariana. No weaknesses." "Nah Nah Nah, shes gonna have a weakness. And it's gonna be me" (SEQUAL+TRIQUAL INCLUDED)
3.5K 103 15
𓆩 ♡ 𓆪 𝐨𝐛·𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬 /𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝: 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 (𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞) 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬�...