tattooed - TAEGI - completed

By parkjiminied

"i'll make sure to mark every inch of your skin." where yoongi is one of the most famous tattoo artists and t... More

𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three [jihope]
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirthy five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
epilogue

forty four

14K 513 326
By parkjiminied

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung was tired from his busy week and the previous night, so when yoongi's alarm went off he didn't even open an eye.

the older quickly got up and started to pack taehyung's clothes so he could let him sleep a bit more.

yoongi was smiling to himself as he pictured themselves walking hand in hand on the beach under the warm sun.

he realized he didn't have enough clothes for three weeks and that most of them weren't adapted to the weather there, he still packed some and planned a day to go shopping there.

he kept one of his own hoodies and sweatpants to give to taehyung so he will be comfortable in the plane.

he took his shower and packed all of his stuff, trying to be as quiet as possible.

he called jeongguk to tell him he could come pick up kitty soon so they would be about to leave when he comes.

taehyung still hadn't wake up even with all the noise yoongi did, he had just turned around, yoongi's pillow securely placed in his arms.

the black haired male smiled and climbed on his bed to wake him up. he showered his adorable sleeping face with kisses until the blond started to giggle.

"why are you already all dressed up?" he asked in a raspy voice and yoongi raised an eyebrow. he knew he was sleepy he just needed a small while to remember the previous night's events.

taehyung frowned and then gasped when he remembered they were leaving for los angeles in few hours.

he shot out of the bed, almost tripping over himself only to be met with his already packed clothes.

he stayed in front of the bag with a confused expression and looked back at yoongi who was watching the scene with amused eyes.

"why is this here? i don't remember packing?" he asked and frowned in the cutest way possible.

yoongi fell back on the bed and laughed. "you're so silly peach" he let out and explained he had packed all their clothes before taehyung woke up.

he let taehyung go take a shower and brush his teeth and his hair while he was explaining everything jeongguk needed to know about kitty.

taehyung dressed up in yoongi's clothes and inhaled one of his favorite scent ever. he put the hood over his messy blond locks and left the room to check on yoongi, who was last checking what they needed.

they both checked every room in case they had forgotten something but they came to the conclusion that they didn't.

they put the luggages in the car's trunk and left to the airport. taehyung was a ball of energy, he kept bouncing on his seat with a smile that probably made his cheeks hurt.

when they arrived to the airport, he was almost running to the check in and all the places they had to go.

yoongi couldn't help but smile in adoration when he saw how excited and happy he was to leave to america.

he grabbed his hands to keep him close to him, he didn't want to loose his taehyung in the huge airport.

they registered their luggages and got their tickets ready, passed the security so they could go to the boarding space.

they bought a coffee and a tea for the small while they had to wait and their flight got called. they walked hand in hand to the boarding and the first class passengers were called.

they gave their tickets and got in the plane with the other first class passengers. when they arrived to their cabin taehyung had to restrain a squeal.

yoongi had requested a double cabin so they would be together for the whole flight. there were two seats that could change into beds, a table that could be retracted to the side when they wanted to sleep, and a quite big tv so they could watch films.

taehyung plopped down on the seat next to the window and looked out, they were situated at the front of the plane so he could see the wing and he was really happy about it.

he looked at yoongi who was putting their hand luggages above them and who then plopped down next to him.

since they were the first ones to enter the plane they had to wait for a long time, way too long regarding taehyung, to take off.

the blond had taken the plane once or twice before, so when they took off he watched in awe his surroundings getting more little at each second. but he was quickly brought back to the reality when his ears started to hurt badly.

he put his hands over them and pouted while looking at yoongi for help, but he couldn't do much expect smooch his cheeks.

he got better after a small while, when they were already high in the sky. he looked out by the small window with his mouth agape, his breath slowly blurring the view when it hit the cold glass.

yoongi was struggling with the tv to make it work and choose the film he wanted to watch. they watched it snuggled up together in their comfortable seats.

the stewards came to ask them for their lunch, all the possibilities were high class meals and taehyung couldn't be happier. he ordered a lobster with french fries and ate it with a wide smile on his lips.

they slept for almost all the rest of the flight so it would go by faster as taehyung said. they woke up when they were about to land, so taehyung could watch the landing in awe like their taking off.

his ears hurt again so he asked yoongi kisses, he obviously received more than needed.

they got out of the plane and waited to grab their luggages, taehyung was hugging his boyfriend tightly with his face hidden in his neck, whispering 'is this really happening? are we in los angeles right now?' over and over.

yoongi chuckled and pulled him by his hand to take their stuff and get out of the security zone to meet namjoon who was waiting for them, since he was the one with their house and car keys.

the two males hugged him and followed him to his car so he could drive them to their destination. yoongi had chosen to keep their house a secret to see taehyung's reaction and he wasn't disappointed at all.

he had reserved a mansion for them, he had money, like a lot, so why not waste it in a uselessly huge house?

"it's a joke right we're not actually staying here?" taehyung nervously joked when he saw the huge house standing proudly in front of them.

yoongi chuckled and responded "welcome home angel" with a wide grin.

taehyung shook his head but still followed him. they walked on a small path encircled of water with fountains in the middle.

they reached the entrance, a way too big door welcoming them. taehyung was in awe when he saw how big the modern mansion was, how the pool was all around it, how beautiful the glass walls were.

they were situated at the top of a hill, so they wouldn't be bothered by anyone watching them in their house since there were glass pretty much everywhere on the walls.

yoongi held the door open for him and namjoon and even himself let out a small 'damn' when he saw the interior. namjoon closed the door and followed them through the house.

the main tones were black white and grey, with some touches of red and blue here and there.

in the living room, there were a huge couch in front of a flat screen, with a glass table and a fluffy black carpet, covering the white marble floor.

they were met with white stairs which leaded at an indoor balcony, they took it and discovered a smaller couch in front of a smaller flat screen with all the video games possible.

"your room is above us, it's all the top floor." namjoon explained to they took the stairs once again. they directly arrived in front of a massive bed, situated on a small platform so it was higher than the rest of the room.

taehyung obviously ran to jump on the bed and test how comfy it was. he made thumbs up to his boyfriend and got up again to follow him to the bathroom.

it was the most luxurious bathroom he had ever seen, with a shower, a bathtub and a jacuzzi. it was all in white and gold marble, with fluffy carpets, bath robes hanging next to sinks.

yoongi back hugged taehyung tightly and whispered in his neck "i don't think were only gonna shower in there huh" which made taehyung's ears go red.

the older left with a smirk to go back inside their room to walk on their private balcony, facing the sea. he sighed in satisfaction and took taehyung in his arms to watch the view in front of them.

"how much did you pay for that?" taehyung asked and intertwined their fingers.

"that's a secret, but don't worry i can still spoil you as much as i want." he replied and kissed his cheek before leaving to meet again with namjoon.

"i have to go, i let the car's keys in the kitchen, i'll let you visit everything, if you need any help you can still call me." namjoon said and hugged them quickly before rushing out of the mansion.

taehyung was already on the balcony on the other side of the floor, a part was covered, with couches and tables in a crook so they would be comfy outside.

he rushed down the marble stairs to check on the kitchen, that was not surprisingly huge too. he saw the car keys on the counter and grabbed them, not without noticing the black horse over a yellow background.

he took a small while to process and double check but when he came to the conclusion that he actually rented a ferrari, he screamed 'MIN YOONGI' loudly.

the said boy ran down with a chocked expression and was met with a frowning taehyung.

"what's wrong pretty?" he knew how well this pet name softened him, so he of course used it and saw his smile come back.

the blond showed him the car keys and said "i do not, agree on this. how rich are you what the hell?" he punched him in the chest and hugged him just after.

"wanna see it?" yoongi asked and took his hand in his to lead him to the garage.

taehyung gasped when he saw a white ferrari with an all bright red interior, and black shiny rims.

he went back to his senses when yoongi started the car and he heard the engine roar in his ears. he squealed and jumped on his feet before getting in the car.

he watched the perfect interior and squealed again, bouncing in the seat in excitement. "you really shouldn't have rented this car but i can't be mad you right now it's way too perfect."

they visited their house in every detail and weren't tired at all when the night fell.

they both took a shower, yoongi going first because taehyung was still visiting the house like a child.

after the blond was done with his shower, it was the middle of the night but he wasn't tired. he was only wearing the white bathrobe like yoongi, who was laying on the bed on his phone.

taehyung smiled and climbed on the bed. he pushed yoongi's phone away from his grip, he grabbed his hands and placed them just above his butt before kissing his lips hungrily.

yoongi hummed in the kiss and kissed back immediately, he put his phone on his nightstand and turned the lights off, the only light coming inside of the room was coming from the moon.

the older slowly tugged on taehyung's bathrobe's straps so he could refuse if he didn't want to get exposed but he just hummed in approval.

yoongi tugged on the strap fully to let his bathrobe open, he pulled away from the kiss and watched his exposed body, he let his hands travel from his shoulder to his hips, caressing his chest and tummy on the way.

taehyung bit his bottom lip, he could feel his whole face go red from being exposed but the sparkles in yoongi's eyes when he watched him was enough to let him feel good.

yoongi slowly kissed at the junction of his shoulder and neck and whispered "you're the prettiest."

taehyung blushed madly and kissed his lips again, he let his soft hands travel on his tattooed chest to expose him too. yoongi pushed taehyung's bathrobe out of his shoulders and let it fall at his waist before the blond threw it aside.

they were both keeping the eye contact while doing so but the oldest couldn't stop himself from looking at all his perfect body.

yoongi took of his bathrobe too and threw it on the floor next to the bed. they were both fully naked but they couldn't be more comfortable.

yoongi caressed his whole body, making him shiver eventually while keeping a strong eye contact with him.

he cupped taehyung's cheeks and brought him into a passionate slow kiss. he laid on his back and brought him on top of him so he was laying on him, still kissing him lovingly.

he put the thin cover over their naked bodies, he rested his hands on the small of his back and kept him close to him.

they spent the rest of the night slow kissing in silence, communicating all of their feelings just by the touch.

my english vocabulary was lacking for this chapter lmao i'm so sorry i hope you still like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 16K 105
Jeon Jungkook is a famous singer. Kim Taehyung is a dedicated fan boy on instagram. **Side ships: Namjin and Yoonminseok** Probably won't...
23.5K 847 6
Jimin is sweet and soft, and the image of him standing in the shady tattoo shop is both absurd and oddly beautiful and Yoongi is sure he will never f...
49.4K 2.1K 23
✓ Finished | Editing Park Jimin, a flower shop owner that owned a tiny little shop somewhere in the city of Busan with his best friend taehyung, j...
32.2K 2.8K 36
"would it kill you to smile every once in a while?" the story between an introverted tattoo artist, and an extroverted tattoo trainee. ---- TOP TAEH...