tattooed - TAEGI - completed

Por parkjiminied

"i'll make sure to mark every inch of your skin." where yoongi is one of the most famous tattoo artists and t... Mais

𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three [jihope]
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirthy five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
epilogue

forty one

10.3K 518 307
Por parkjiminied

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the next day went as all the others they had before, expect that everyone's schedule was always full.

taehyung had no idea why they were this busy, they barely had any breaks in the day and worked many more hours than the usual, he just assumed it was a busy week.

since they were busy, they didn't get to spend time together and when they went back home they had just enough energy to eat and go to sleep.

the next morning, taehyung woke up on his own but didn't feel yoongi next to him. he groaned quietly and opened his eyes slowly to search for him.

he saw him sitting in front of his computer, he seemed really focused on what he was looking at, so much that he didn't even notice him waking up.

the blond sat at the edge of the bed and asked "whatcha doing yoonie" with his raspy morning voice.

"oh uh n-not much just searching for tattoo stuff." he said but taehyung clearly saw him close a tab.

he neared him and pecked his cheek. "i'm gonna cook breakfast. do you want something in particular?"

"no angel thanks, i actually have to leave right now. i'll pick you up later so we can go to the shop together. love ya" yoongi left before taehyung had to register what really happened.

he didn't want to be sneaky, but it was stronger than him. he sat in front of his computer and clicked on his history, but it was all cleared.

"so he really has something to hide.." he mumbled to himself and crashed back in their bed, face first.

he hugged his pillow and inhaled his scent, which reminded him of what he had done when jimin left.

he shot up from the bed and went back to the computer to call jimin, hoping he would answer.

he gladly answered after few rings, a wide grin that didn't match taehyung's.

"what's wrong baby?" he immediately asked when he saw his face.

"i don't even know.. i miss you and yoongi is being weird.."

"o-oh is he? why?" he asked and looked away from the phone.

taehyung frowned but still explained what had happened in the few days. after he was done explaining, he was silently crying, the tears just rolling on his cheeks.

"don't cry baby, i'm sure everything's fine! just trust him he.. he wouldn't n-never hide something from you.. i-i promise." he kept looking away from the screen which worried taehyung even more.

"jimin.. if you know something p-please tell me.."

there was a small silence before jimin talked again. "i have to go baby. take care."

"b-but jimin i-" he was cut off by the bip of the ended call.

he watched the black screen in front of him, seeing his reflection all red and puffy from the tears.

he cried even more when he played their conversation again. he knew jimin was busy but he didn't even answer his last question.

"why did he stutter.. he didn't even dare looking at me.." the blond mumbled with a broken voice.

he heard a small meow coming from the bed and saw little kitty looking at him with her head tilted on the side.

he smiled through his tears and went to pet her. she immediately purred and laid down on her back so he could scratch her tummy.

he realized he had stopped crying after a small while, he was even smiling at the small pet.

"kittens really make me happy in all their form huh" he chuckled when he remembered his conversation with yoongi about him being a kitty too.

he heard his phone buzz so he got up, still holding kitty in one of his large hands to check the text.

my yoonie 💜:
i'll be there in 30min
angel, get ready.

he typed a quick reply and rushed to take a shower, eat his breakfast, put on a cute outfit and a beautiful make up.

that was impossible, so yoongi arrived while he was finishing his makeup. he found the bathroom door opened and heard taehyung groan so he entered and watched him struggle with his eye shadow.

he had an amused smile hanging on his lips when he approached his and hugged him tightly from behind.

"you're beautiful peach." he mumbled in his neck and pecked it lovingly.

they stayed like this until taehyung was done with his eyes and he pulled out a clear gloss.

"wait can i do it?" yoongi asked and took the gloss in his tattooed hands.

taehyung smiled fondly and turned around so he could access his lips.

he was as always really gentle and careful, he put the shiny gloss on his already pink lips and taehyung watched him with loving eyes.

all of his sadness and madness went away, he was really confused, he had no idea what to think but he chose to ignore it and spend a good day with his boyfriend.

the only problem was that they were even busier than the previous day. they were starving, not even having a second to rest.

taehyung noticed that yoongi actually had breaks, that he spent in his office. he didn't mind at first, but when he came in his office and as the last times he rushed to close some tabs and hang up his phone.

"yoongi why are we so busy.. i'm exhausted." he whined and tried to sit on yoongi's lap but he got pushed away.

"i'm busy tae, please go with jeongguk or something." his phone was already ringing again, and he still hid the screen to taehyung who was in front of him with wet eyes.

he answered the call and waved his hand at taehyung to tell him to leave the room, so he did.

he was too mad and sad to even eavesdrop, he passed by jeongguk and said "please tell my next clients i got sick" in a weak voice.

he rushed out of the shop to the river to calm down. he sat down next to a tree and closed his teary eyes. he breathed slowly, he tried to concentrate on the silence.

after he had calmed down he checked his phone that kept ringing. they were all texts and calls from yoongi, so he just turned it off. he didn't want to talk to him nor to see him.

he walked at the bus stop and waited for a bus to pass by. he hopped in and kept thinking about yoongi's weird behavior for the whole ride.

more tears were threatening to fall when he thought about the possibility that yoongi was cheating on him.

he tried to erase the thought from his mind but everything seemed to stick with it.

he arrived at his house and couldn't set his mind off the idea of yoongi cheating. he sat on the comfy couch in the middle of the huge living room, looking at nothing in particular.

he didn't see the time fly, he turned on his phone to tell yoongi he was home, he didn't want him to worry too much even if he was the reason he was in this state.

he read all of his worried texts like "angel please i'm sorry, where are you i can't find you anywhere" and cried even more.

he was lost, totally lost on what to feel.

he texted him he was at his home and left to take a cold shower. he spent some time under the cold water, still thinking about all the possibilities explaining his boyfriend's behavior.

his head started to hurt, so he got out of the shower, he looked at yoongi's hoodie but chose to wear one of his own hoodie, he didn't want to have his scent on him.

he quickly made himself instant noodles that he ate in the kitchen. he received a text, from yoongi, saying he went to taehyung's house to check if he went back there so he wouldn't come home soon.

it was getting late and taehyung's head was pounding he picked kitty up and brought her to their room.

he laid down on his side of the bed with the kitten sitting in front of him, purring under his soft fingers scratching her tiny head gently.

he was starting to fall asleep when he heard the door open. his eyes shot open, he hoped it was yoongi and not a murderer.

it was dead silent in the house, so he could hear yoongi's voice perfectly. he assumed he was on the phone again and his heart crushed when he heard what yoongi was saying.

"i have to hang up, he might hear me. i cant let him find out like this you know it as well as i do. yeah sleep well too, i love you."

taehyung felt warm tears flow against his cheeks. he muffled his sobs into his pillows when he heard yoongi approach the room.

"peach you're here!" he heard him say. he had his back facing him, his face in his pillow so he wouldn't see him cry.

"i'm gonna change quickly and i'll join you alright." the blond heard shuffling behind him, he was still trying to calm his breathing so yoongi wouldn't notice he was awake when he got in bed.

he felt the mattress move on his side and arms sliding around his thin waist, he wanted to scream but he chose to stay quiet, he was too tired to fight.

"angel are you asleep" yoongi mumbled.

"o-oh you didn't wear my hoodie tonight, you could've taken an other of mine you know." he said, half talking to himself.

there was a small silent and the smaller male felt yoongi scoop closer to him, hugging him tightly.

"i love you precious baby, i'm sorry for being a dick. sleep well." he heard him whisper in his neck. he almost let out sobs, but he bit really hard on his lip to restrain them.

he was so lost, he wished it was a nightmare and he would wake up soon, his feelings all good and clear.

hii i updated a bit earlier cause i'm so so bored ugh

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.1K 155 16
[COMPLETED] Ever heard of a painter who hates his own paintings or a chef who never tastes the dishes he prepares? No right? Meet Kim Seokjin, a tatt...
402K 15.1K 32
- EDITING - ITS SO BAD - the love story of a tattoo artist who had a soft spot for a soft boy, who had a not so soft past. - (lower case intended) ...
23.4K 847 6
Jimin is sweet and soft, and the image of him standing in the shady tattoo shop is both absurd and oddly beautiful and Yoongi is sure he will never f...
1.5M 78.2K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...