Zayn's Best Friend

By zaynsprincess97

Kylie and Zayn have been best friends since they were little kids. They're going through the ups and downs of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
CONTEST WINNERS!

Chapter 11

358K 2.4K 329
By zaynsprincess97

*Zayn's POV*

A week later, I lazed in my bed, grinning. Kylie had stayed and slept with me last night - easily the best night of my life. Even though Liam did walk in on us in a compromising position a few minutes ago. But I really, REALLY needed to pee. I got up, walking to the bathroom. My dark hair was a mess. Can you say sex hair? Even if we didn't have sex. I jumped in the shower, putting on khaki shorts and a white shirt. I walked downstairs, hearing Kylie's tinkling laugh.

"Thanks for last night, Harry." What the hell? She DOES know it was me, right?

"You're welcome. People on Twitter are really mean sometimes. You didn't deserve any of that." Harry rang out, and my heartbeat slowed to normal. Okay. Twitter. So she did know it was me that she- I banished thoughts from my head before an awkward situation rose up.

"Why are you just standing on the stairs like a freak, Zaynie?" Kylie asked, her head slung upside down off the couch.

"Uh, I don't know." I said, smiling and walking down.

"Probably thinking about how you blew his mind last night." Harry said suggestively. I'm sure my eyes almost bugged out of my head and Kylie choked on air.

"What?"

"I walked by your room to get water and Zayn, you need to practice keeping it down." Harry smirked.

"We didn't..." Kylie coughed, still choking on that stupid air. "Wait, are you okay with this?"

"Well, I kind of met a girl yesterday after the interview." Harry said. "We all knew you guys were going to end up together at some point. Just... I would wait a while before public. I'm sure management will tell you the same. You didn't break me, Ky, even though I thought you did. It hurt, it hurts now a little, but I knew something was off a week before."

"The great Harry Styles is smarter than he seems." Louis said, walking into the living room and sitting on me.

"Get off, fat arse." I said, pushing him. He stood up slightly, and started jokingly giving me a lap dance.

"Hey ladies, drop it down, just want to see you touch the ground." Lou sung loudly. "Seem familiar?"

"Growl!" Kylie said lowly when Louis stood up, and I flushed.

"Shut up, Ky." I muttered.

"I think it's cute that you growled at me." She pinched my cheek, and I pushed her hand way, embarrassed.

"It's not my fault you're good at that!" I protested.

"I was drunk. If I wasn't, I wouldn't know what I would have done. Probably froze up." She laughed.

"Hi I'm DJ Malik and I growl at girls who are dared to give me lap dances." Niall said, walking downstairs too.

Everyone laughed- except for me. "Where's Li?" Kylie asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Trying to wash an image out of my brain!" He shouted from the kitchen. I followed his voice and stood next to him. He looked at me, flinching.

"Get over it, dude. It wasn't a big deal. You didn't even see anything."

"Even worse. I have to imagine." He shuddered. I pulled the mirror out of my pocket, fixing my hair.

"Harry heard last night." I put in casually.

"What?! Is he okay?"

"Yeah, semi-scarred but apparently he met this chick and is over Kylie. I don't totally believe it."

"What? Do you think he plans on swooping in and taking her back? Good luck with that. She's obviously crazy about you." Liam said, rolling his eyes.

"I don't trust him." I mumbled, grabbing a spoon and some cereal. Liam walked over, biting my shoulder before reminding me I was the crazy one here.

"You are honestly so weird." I said, shaking my head.

Three hours later, Liam had gone off to Danielle, Niall went to 'watch a movie' at Sydney's house (yeah, right.) (A/N YOU'RE WELCOME SYD), and Harry had gone shopping. Kylie, Louis and I were alone in the house. It would be perfect, minus one thing.

Louis was here.

Don't get me wrong, I love Lou. He's my best friend, my band mate; we lived right down the hall from each other. But all I wanted was some time with my not-so-secret girlfriend without being embarrassed.

We were in Kylie's room, just sitting on her bed and watching a movie because Louis was watching Family Guy downstairs and refused to change it. Kylie kissed me lightly, but I pulled her on top of me and deepened it. About two minutes later, Lou walked in.

"Go Zayn!" He called. "Finally doing it with Kylie after many years!"

"We are not DOING IT." Kylie said, rolling away and blushing.

"Suuuuure." Louis said, winking dramatically and walking back out.

I shut the door behind him, locking it. Kylie gave me a questioning look and I whispered, "Let's give him a show.  Play along." She smirked.

"Zayn locked it! You guys are SO shagging!" For the oldest one in the group, Louis was very immature.

"Where were we?" I said loudly enough so Lou could hear from outside.

"Come here and I'll remind you." Kylie put in suggestively, smiling. I heard a small scream from outside.

"You come here." Loudly. For Lou. She got up and I pushed her against the door, and it shook, making a noisy bang.

"Zaaaayn." She moaned, even though all I was doing was standing there. I had to remind myself that this was not an appropriate place to get turned on.

"Holy fuck! They're actually...in the house!" Lou murmured from outside the door to himself.

"Kylie, don't tease me!" I said, and Kylie was holding a hand to her mouth, trying to stifle her laughs.

"I need you, Zayn." She said, barely holding out a giggle.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled 20 seconds later.

"Harder!" Kylie banged back against the wall, laughing silently. Her face was red and tears were running down her cheeks. I was on the floor, holding my stomach and cracking up quietly.

"Yes, Zaaayn!" she screamed, banging on the wall again.

"Kylie!" I moaned loudly, and she hit the wall one final time.

"That was amazing." She said loudly.

"Oh my god!" Louis yelled. "EW!!"

Tears were running down both of our faces, we were laughing so hard nothing came out. "That...was...hilarious." Kylie whispered in between giggles.

"He's going to tell everyone." I said, laughing still.

"I don't care." Kylie smiled. "We'll just tell them the truth."

"And maybe..." she said after a pause, biting her lip.

"Maybe what?" I asked, confused.

"It will become a reality someday." She smirked, getting up and walking out, swinging her hips. I was left speechless on the ground, my laughter dead and my mouth hanging open.

*******************************************************

 "I am scarred for life!" Louis announced, as we walked downstairs later when the boys came back.

"Why?" Liam asked, looking up from his phone where he was texting Danielle.

"So earlier..." Lou started, and Zayn and I were laughing silently, intertwined on the couch. "I walked in on Kylie and Zayn kissing, and then they locked the door and had very loud sex, while I was in the house."

Everyone whipped their head around to look at Zayn and I, who were now full-on cracking up.

"Why do you find scarring him funny?" Harry asked, pulling Louis into his side. He fake-sobbed into his chest.

"So what really happened..." Zayn said, chuckling.

"Louis was being an idiot so we tricked him into thinking we were shagging, which we WERE NOT." I added.

"What? Why would you do that to me?" Louis gasped.

"It was fucking hilarious." Zayn laughed.

After we stopped laughing, we noticed that Niall and Sydney were missing. Where the hell did those short people go? I walked upstairs, both to get my phone and looking for Sydney. I walked past Niall's room, stopping in my tracks.

"Niiiiii!" a girl voice moaned.

"Fuck, Syd!" he said in his Irish accent.

Moans, groans, and screams ensued. Is this how Louis felt? I REALLY didn't want to hear this, but I couldn't walk away either.

A while after they stopped, a safe time, I cracked open the door. Sydney ripped the covers up and Niall blushed, just in his boxers.

"You know there's people downstairs and you guys are loud?" I asked cheekily, grinning.

"Oh God." Sydney said, her head in her hands.

"Bye bye, Ky." Niall said, blushing furiously.

I laughed my ass out the door, going to get my phone.

*Harry's POV*

I wasn't lying when I said that I met someone new, but I was lying when I said I was completely over Kylie. Was I supposed to be happy with her dumping me for another guy? Yes, I expected it and it didn't kill me, but it wasn't a pleasant pang my heart got when I saw her and Zayn together. But I loved her and I wanted her to be happy, and having her hide what was so obvious from me wasn't really doing anything for anybody.

The new girl? Her name was Amy...I met her after the interview. She was there with her little sister, which I thought was really sweet. She was a fan, but not a superfan. She had dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes, she was gorgeous. I talked to her for just a second and asked for her Twitter. I tweeted her later that day, and we had been tweeting back and forth for the week, and she eventually gave me her number. I texted her.

-Hey, it's Harry(: you can't give anyone my number though okay?? Xx-

-Hey, Harry! Of course not!-

-What are you up to, babe?-

"Who you texting?" Kylie sang, looking over my shoulder.

"Amy." I said, smiling.

"Harry's got a girlfriend!" Niall whooped.

"I do not." I blushed, looking down at my iPhone.

-Nothing, just hanging out in my flat...what about you?-

-Chiling with the guys. You should come over here!-

"Ooooh, he's inviting her over!" Kylie said, still looking over my shoulder, sitting on Zayn's lap. It's funny, because just a few week ago, we were dating and sleeping in the same bed. But now, we were back to being friends (or trying to be) and she was having midnight fun with Zayn.

-I wouldn't want to intrude.- Amy texted back, and I could imagine her biting her lip.

-No, it's fine! Everybody else has people over, I'm lonely anyway.-

-Are you sure?- I received a minute later, and smiled. I really, really needed this. I was the only single one and it was annoying. They say the best way to get over heartbreak is to find someone new.

-Absolutely. Come over as soon as you can (: - I texted back, and sent the address.

-That's like right down the street from here! Be there in 25 :D-

-Can't wait. See you then. xx-

"You're such a flirt." Kylie said, hitting me with the pillow that was behind her.

"I'm bored!" I protested. Danielle and Eleanor were here, along with Niall's new girlfriend, Sydney. Obviously, Kylie was here. Everyone was being cute and coupley and I was just being...alone.

25 minutes of talking, laughing, and waiting later, the doorbell rang. I jumped up, excited. Liam wolf whistled and Zayn laughed.

I opened the door, leaning my head out. Amy stood there, in a pair of jean shorts and a loose turquoise top. Her wavy dirty blonde hair was down and her eyes were sparkling.

"Hey." I smiled, and she smiled back.

"Hi." She didn't seem fazed that she was right outside the lair of One Direction, and I appreciated that.

"Okay, I know you won't, but just to make sure, you can't tell anyone my number or like pretty much...anything in here. We wouldn't want it to get out."

She rolled her sapphire eyes. "I'm not going to. By the way, my little sister was freaking out that you tweeted me. She's in love with you." Her sister looked to be around 12 or 13 the other day, and I grinned playfully, opening the door and motioning for her to come inside.

"Are you sure it wasn't you that was freaking out because YOU'RE in love with me?" I teased. "These are the guys...Zayn, Liam, Louis, ad Niall.  And the girls that are by them...Kylie, Danielle, Eleanor, and Sydney."

"Hi, nice to meet you guys. I'm Amy." She said, twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

"So you're the girl Harry keeps talking about." Louis said, and I shot him a glare.

"Shut up, Boo!" I said, looking at the floor. Amy was smiling straight at me, and I blushed even more. 

*Kylie's POV*

The boys went to get stuff from the kitchen, and the girls finally got to talk to Amy alone.

"Hi!" Dani said, her curls bouncing all over.

"Are you guys all dating them?" Amy said, smiling lightly.

"Uh..." Sydney said, looking at me and questioning whether to tell her the truth. I shrugged.

"Yeah." I put in, grinning. "But Niall and Sydney, and Zayn and I, aren't public, so..."

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I knew you and Zayn had something. My sister made me watch an interview the other day and it was obvious you two were crazy for each other." The blonde girl smiled.

"Oh...uhh..." I stuttered.

"Well, I'm sure you're going to be in the official 1D Girlfriend Club soon. Harry's been talking about you non-stop since he met you." Eleanor put in, saving me from my awkward mumbles.

Amy laughed, blushing and looking down.

"Are you guys gossiping about us?" Zayn said, walking in and wrapping an arm around my waist after he set a plate of bread on the table.

"Maybe." Sydney said, winking. I laughed. She was awesome, sarcastic and funny but caring at the same time. And she could eat as much as Niall, but stayed skinny no matter what. I was so jealous.

"Are they telling you lies?" Harry said, putting an arm on Amy's shoulder.

"Just how you apparently can't stop talking about me." She teased, and Harry blushed redder than a tomato.

******************************************************************************

This is a weird ending point sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.9K 46
hes my brothers bestfriend thats basically my brother. but hes annoying and hot. barely any apostrophes and lower case intended.
21.3K 914 146
I don't have that much room on my phone because I have so many one direction memes so I decided to make this and put all of them on here because I do...
208K 3.5K 22
Book 1 in this series. America and Maxon have been married for two years. America loves getting to wake up next to the love of her life. But she isn...
201K 4.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...