tattooed - TAEGI - completed

By parkjiminied

"i'll make sure to mark every inch of your skin." where yoongi is one of the most famous tattoo artists and t... More

π’Ύπ“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘œ
π’Έπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Άπ’Έπ“‰π‘’π“‡π“ˆ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three [jihope]
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirthy five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
epilogue

thirty eight

11.8K 559 203
By parkjiminied

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

it was the day of jimin and hoseok's departure for america, so of course yoongi and taehyung accompanied them at the airport.

taehyung tried to contain his tears for the whole pre-boarding process, he really didn't want to let jimin go but at the same time he knew he had to since it was his best friend's dream.

yoongi was too occupied to annoy hoseok to noticed taehyung was actually really sad. the blond boy stayed next to his best friend and kept clinging onto him.

they registered their luggages and then went to take a small breakfast. it was really early in the morning so they didn't eat before coming at the airport.

taehyung actually didn't touch his food, and he was really quiet through the whole time. he kept his head buried in jimin's shoulder who kept scratching his back to sooth him.

he knew taehyung was really sad to see him leave, but he also knew he didn't want to worry yoongi and act ok, so he chose to act as if it was nothing.

taehyung watched yoongi laugh and joke with hoseok as they were all making their way to the boarding space.

jimin and him let hoseok and yoongi go ahead so they could spend a small moment together. taehyung grabbed jimin's small hand and looked at him with the biggest pout possible on his lips.

"baby please don't pout.. you're gonna make me cry.." jimin pleaded and kept walking towards the boarding space.

taehyung kept pouting when they reached the two other but he tried to remove it in front of yoongi, he didn't want to act childish and desperate in front of his boyfriend.

that was until jimin's flight was called on, which meant they had to leave.

his bottom lip started to tremble and he threw himself at his best friend to engulf him in the biggest hug ever.

the older males just looked at both of them confusedly but they immediately softened when they saw both of their boyfriends sob in into each other's neck.

they pulled out and messily dried their tears from their cheeks and tried to hold their other tears inside. their bottom lip kept tremble when they looked at each other.

yoongi actually found this adorable, he realized how much taehyung loved jimin and how important he was to him. he remembered the story he had told him, about jimin's family kind of adopting him.

he smiled at his small boyfriend and back hugged him, but taehyung kept crying.

he pecked jimin's chubby cheek with strength and wiped his tears away again with his sweater paws, which made yoongi almost coo.

they watched the dancers leave, jimin still all puffy because of the tears, waving with his tiny hands one last time.

he turned around to face yoongi once jimin disappeared and stared at him with the saddest puppy-like look.

yoongi slid his arms around his waist and pecked his teary cheeks to dry them up. he had a small smile hanging on his lips, his boyfriend was just too adorable.

taehyung snuggled his head in yoongi's chest and cried out "yoongi i miss hiiim.." which made the taller made laugh out loud.

"baby it's been literally five seconds and a half." he chuckled and hugged him back. taehyung pulled away and looked up at him with glossy eyes like a small kid.

yoongi pecked his pouty lips several times to make the pout disappear. he took his hand in his and left the airport to make him forget his soulmate just left the country.

they spent the day out, they even went to this kitten coffee so taehyung could spend some time with the cutest kittens ever and pet them so he could relax and stop thinking about jimin.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"are you sure you don't want to come over?" yoongi asked for the nth time when they reached taehyung's house.

"i told you i'll be fine! it's okey it was just in the moment. i miss him but i'll be fine! i'm a grown up man!" taehyung replied proudly and kissed yoongi's lips before leaving the car.

he waved him goodbye and entered the house. he went to take a shower and when he got back he immediately got bored.

"it smells like jimin." he mumbled and pouted.

he wrapped himself up in a plaid and started to watch tv. "jimin always cuddles me when we watch tv" he mumbled and kept pouting.

he got up from his couch and went to his room, but he really wasn't sleepy. "jimin usually comes to my room to gossip.."

he got up from his bed and was about to go cook when he passed by jimin's room. he tried to restrain himself but he couldn't.

he jumped on his bed and hugged one of his pillows. he smelled his sweet scent and felt tears fall on his cheek again.

"i'm so pathetic. it's not like he died or anything.. i hate being so sensitive over nothing." the blond mumbled and sat crisscrossed on the bed.

he dried his tears and took his phone out of his pocket.

he decided to call yoongi so he wouldn't be bored anymore.

"hi angel, you ok?"

"yeah, just bored, so i decided to call you.. you know?"

"mhm, have you eaten yet?"

"no not yet, i wanted to go cook but i got distracted and ended up hugging one of jimin's pillows.. dunno how?"

they stayed on the phone for half an hour until taehyung couldn't handle it anymore.

"yoongi-ah.. c-can you come over?" he asked in a small voice and heard the other chuckle.

"i'll be there in 15 minutes, don't cook anything i took some takeout."

"w-why so fast? you live almost two hours away from me?"

"i was at the shop and i started coming back when you called me, i knew you were going to ask me to come back."

"i love you" taehyung mumbled when he realized yoongi knew him by heart.

the older hung up after replying and taehyung waited for him impatiently. he ran to open the door when the bell rang and found yoongi with a bag of food in his hand, but it didn't prevent him from lifting the blond up in his arm and kiss his lips lovingly.

taehyung giggled and wrapped his arms and legs around him so he wouldn't fall or slip until they reached his couch and yoongi put him down.

they shared their food together and watched tv for awhile, yoongi tried as much as he could to distract taehyung but he could see that sometimes the glint of sadness in his eyes came back.

the older placed his hand in his inner thigh to catch his attention before bringing him on his lap. he placed his legs on his side of his body and whispered "stop thinking about him, im here to distract you."

he slowly kissed his neck and reached for the sensitive area under his ear. he nipped at the skin gently and drew a moan out of his pure mouth.

yoongi groaned and slid his hands under taehyung's hoodie to caress his bare sides. he kept sucking on his skin and mark him, he went back to his ear and whispered again "is it working baby?", his breath brushing his skin.

taehyung moaned out a 'yes' and arched his back when he felt yoongi bite his skin.

he was totally out of this world, jimin was out of his mind, the only thing that mattered was yoongi's hot lips on his skin.

yoongi moved back to taehyung lips and placed his strong hands on his butt to bring him closer. the younger tugged on his black locks and both moaned into their kiss.

the older got up from the couch and kept taehyung close to him while going up in his room.

he put him down on the bed and hovered him, his warm hands going back on his bare sides.

taehyung moved his hands under yoongi's shirt to his chest and kept kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

they kept kissing for minutes, even maybe hours until they were out of breath and their lips itched from the contact.

they both had swollen lips, coated in saliva, their hair was sticking out in random direction but they didn't care. they looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

yoongi laid next to taehyung and pecked his lips one last time before asking "please, come live with me until jimin comes back."

alright sO, i just wrote chapter 44 i think and it's 2300 words long, do you want me to keep it this length or is it too long?
(for reference, this chapter is 1400 words long)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 8.9K 41
β”Œ an angry tattoo artist and the shy boy who deserves no pain β”˜...
384K 15.4K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life πŸ‘†kook πŸ‘‡tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...
307K 20.4K 40
"I warned you, you didn't listen." "We need to find a way, please. We have to." He was desperate. Desperate enough to do anything to get out of...
603K 33.5K 71
All his life Jimin has wondered who makes the tattoos that usually just appear on his skin out of nowhere. His life slowly changes and truths come ou...