poltergeist โˆ† parker

By nocturnalamp

"I shit you not i just saw a Mountain Dew float out of that store" "You're just thirsty, go get some water" S... More

poltergeist
cast & playlist
chapter one: meeting
chapter two: new routine
chapter three: a mission
chapter four: termination
chapter five: a party
chapter six : caught
chapter seven: reunion
chapter eight : an initiative
chapter nine: training
chapter ten: algebra
chapter eleven : issues
chapter twelve : vanessa
chapter thirteen: intervention
chapter fourteen: natasha
chapeter fifteen: mall
chapter sixteen: loki
chapter seventeen : supervision
chapter eighteen : first date
chapter nineteen: hurt
chapter twenty: distraction
chapter twenty-one: school
chapter twenty-two: janelle west
chapter twenty-three: explanation
chapter twenty-four: break
chapter twenty-six: new years
chapter twenty-seven: the grind
chapter twenty-eight: graduation
chapter twenty-nine: the future
chapter thirty: the end

chapter twenty-five: party

606 43 50
By nocturnalamp

"There's only one person other than me that I feel is worthy of wielding Mjolnir, and that's Elisa," Thor smiled as Elisa walked over to him.

Elisa sighed as she looked over at Steve and Tony.

"Are you seriously back to this?" She asked, "I thought this was settled in twenty fifteen!"

"It's a serious matter!" Tony spoke up in defense.

"It's just a hammer!" Elisa argued, making Steve scoff.

"Yeah that allows you to rule Asgard," he went on and Elisa punched the bridge of her nose. She looked to Thor in disbelief.

"Mortals amiright?" Thor asked and Elisa smiled.

"They're losing their minds, it's not like they can hold it," Elisa said and Tony crossed his arms.

"You pick it up then if you're so worthy," Tony spoke snarkily, smirking as Thor walked over to the coat rack and picked up the hammer, setting it on the coffee table, a few other guest averting their attention to the Avengers.

"Wow, okay," Elisa smiled, "I never said I was worthy, this is so stupid."

Elisa stepped over and put a firm grip on the handle, pulling it up and watched as it scooted on the table, she lifted it slightly and dropped it as she gave up. Elisa looked over at the three men who stared in disbelief.

"Did you cheat?" Tony asked after they stared for a solid thirty seconds.

"No!" Elisa frowned and grabbed the hammer again, using her telekinesis to lift the hammer.

"This is cheating," she said and let go of Mjolnir, setting it back down on the table gently.

Thor cleared his throat and put Mjolnir back on the coat rack. When he walked back, Elisa had a sly smile on her face as she held her drink.

"Enough of that party trick for the night," he said softly and Elisa laughed, looking over at Steve and Tony.

"She can't be worthy," Steve spoke and Tony nodded, staring at her with a quizzical expression.

"Just like the elevator theory," Tony spoke slowly.

"I can't handle this," Elisa said and turned around, walking over to Wanda and Natasha who spoke to Bucky.

"I still am very sorry about that day, my actions were just," Bucky tried finding the word and Natasha shook her head.

"Not your choice to make, the past seventy years of that are forgotten, your mind had no say therefore there is no need for apology, beside, Elisa is making me a cream to fix the scar," Natasha smiled, the three looked over at her and Elisa smiled.

"I agree with Nat," Elisa said and Wanda nodded as she drank from her cup.

"I know but it still feels necessary," Bucky smiled.

"You're such a gentleman," Elisa smiled, nudging Buckys arm, hearing a distinct laugh making her whip her head.

"Elisa!" Shuri called out as the girl practically ran over.

"My favorite princess," Elisa squealed as she hugged Shuri.

"How is the White Wolf?" Shuri looked to Bucky who chuckled at the name the village kids gave him.

"Amazing, thank you so much," he smiled and gave the girl a hug.

"You need to look at this," Shuri averted her attention to Elisa, her bead bracelet popping up a video.

T'Challa stood in front of his suit as he kicked it, sending the suit flying back. It cut to him standing in front if it again, it had a purple glow surrounding the area he hit. T'Challa gave another kick and sent him flying back.

Elisa let out a laugh and looked up at the T'Challa who saw her, his face dropped as he looked over at Shuri.

"I told you to delete that!" T'Challa spoke as he walked over.

"It's too funny, brother!" Shuri spoke as she moved her wrist away from T'Challas reach.

"Says you!" T'Challa argued.

"Oh i agree, its hilarious, and what was on your feet?" Elisa asked as T'Challa gave up, Shuri snickering at Elisa's question.

"That's what I asked," she said and T'Challa sent a quick glare in her direction.

"They're royal sandals," Shuri answered ," a lot of the older kings wore them during their reign."

"They gave a royal blister," T'Challa commented and perked at a different conversation calling him over.

"So now you're in college!" Shuri smiled, "does your boyfriend go too?"

"What boyfriend?" Elisa asked and Shuri furrowed her eyebrows.

"The boy on your Instagram, isn't he your boyfriend?" She asked as she pulled up the photo and Elisa sighed and shook her head.

"Long story short he hates me," she spoke with dismay in her tone.

"I'm sorry," Shuri frowned as Elisa shrugged and sipped from her cup, "and Tony still invited him, men."

Elisa choked on her drink, coughing horribly as it sounded like she was drowning.

"He's here?" Elisa asked as Shuri patted her back.

Elisa looked around, her eyes wide in fear. She locked eyes on the boy. His hair was swept back, a white button up cuffed above the elbows, his tie was neatly pressed, obviously Aunt Mays doing. He was smiling, probably laughing at a joke.

Elisa looked away and let out a shaky breath, turning her back to the boy, hopefully not seen by Peter.

"Let's go to a different-"

"Elisa?" She winced at Peters voice. She straightened up and Shuri gave a sympathetic look, linking Elisa's arm.

Elisa turned around and faced Peter who was now two feet away. She could see him better, how a few curls wouldn't stay and was loosely swept away.

"Yes?" She asked and Peter blinked, obviously blanking out with a loss for words.

"It's good to see you," he said and Elisa raised an eyebrow.

"Really? You're not disgusted anymore?" She asked, pettiness in her tone and he gave a pleading look.

Elisa stared at him with an unreadable expression, she looked over at Shuri and sighed.

"Could you give us a minute?" Elisa asked and Shuri nodded.

"I'll be getting a drink," Shuri stared and walked off, leaving Elisa to give her full attention to Peter.

"Can we go somewhere more private?" Peter asked and Elisa nodded. They walked upstairs where the old training room was, now empty with the soundproof wall staring the two down.

Elisa walked over to the window, staring out at the view of the forest and the stars. This was her favorite room, it reminded her of happier days and the view gave her comfort.

"I'm sorry," Peter finally spoke, making Elisa turn her head towards him.

"Why are you apologizing?" She asked.

"I know you liked me just as much as I like you and I hate how I made you feel that day," Peter spoke and Elisa raised an eyebrow.

"How would you know what i felt?" She asked.

"I saw the light in your eyes... leave," Peter frowned as he looked down.

"You said like," Elisa pointed out as she looked back out the window.

"What?" Peter asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"You said, 'I know you liked me just as much as I like you'" Elisa spoke bluntly, making Peters cheeks go red.

"I guess I did," he said with a soft smile and Elisa sighed, a frown on her face.

"What are you doing to me?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked, tilting his head.

"First I make you sick and now you're saying you like me," Elisa shook her head, "look I'm sorry for my actions, I was irresponsible and stupid, trust me, I won't paint ever again, but, leave my feelings out of this."

"Please give me a chance, I promise this isn't revenge," Peter begged, grabbing her hand and Elisa looked to it, her face flushing at his touch, she looked up at him and sighed.

"Only because I made a promise to my roommate that I will," she said and Peter smirked.

"Now I know that isn't true," he said and Elisa rolled her eyes.

"Okay I missed you too, but don't let it get to your head," she said and pulled him close, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Peter laughed as he kissed her, making Elisa shut her eyes as she kissed back. She cupped his cheeks as it got more intense, pressing her body into his.

When they finally pulled away, Elisa chuckled as she sipped his lipstick off, looking him up and down.

"Did you get all dressed up for me too?" She asked.

"Maybe," Peter smiled playfully, fixing her lipstick as she laughed.

"Now you're a hot mess," she joked.

"So before I was hot?" Peter asked, his hand around her waist was they walked back out downstairs where a lot of people were leaving.

The night was coming to a close and all that was left was the Avengers along with Peter, Bucky, Shuri and T'Challa.

"Let's do gifts!" Steve suggested with a bright smile.

"Steve's been waiting since March to give out his Christmas presents," Elisa joked, making everyone give out a collective chuckle.

"It's cheaper!" Steve spoke in defense as everyone handed them out.

"Keep telling yourself that, old man," Tony smiled as they swapped gifts.

Elisa smiled as Peter handed her a small box.

"I was hoping this would go right so I could give you this," he smiled and she held a hand over her heart as she took it softly.

Elisa opened the box, revealing a ring with small diamond studs encasing the gold band.

"Aunt May said it belonged to my mom, she wanted me to give it to the right girl," Peter explained, making Elisa cover her mouth.

"Peter it's gorgeous," she said quietly, hugging the boy tightly.

"Dammit, he won before I could give mine," Clint joked as he set down a small box on the table next to Elisa.

"Sorry," Peter chuckled as Elisa pulled back, looking to the box and up at Clint with a smile.

She opened the box and smiled at the charm bracelet. Elisa held it up, looking at all the charms. There was an arrow and a spider, Steve's shield and Mjolnir.

"I couldn't find anything that represented your dad and Bruce, so imagination," Clint chuckled.

"Oh this is beautiful," Elisa stood up and hugged Clint, "thank you so much."

Elisa pulled away, thanking everyone for the gifts, never leaving Peters side as the night got later. She ended up falling asleep with her head on his shoulder, the ring was on her finger and her hand intertwined with his.

"I have to go," Peter sighed as he looked at his wrist watch.

He carefully picked Elisa up, carrying her to her room, laying her down on her bed. He walked into her bathroom and got her makeup remover, quickly walking back and wiping her face and neck. Peter gently pulled her hair ties out along with the bobby pins and set them on her desk.

He turned to see Tony standing in the doorway, a soft smile on his face as he watched Elisa.

"She's actually happy again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
1.9M 69.8K 80
โ oh shit, thanks mr. stark. โž โ yeah, but this isn't mr. stark. โž โœฆโœง:ยท. ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜, ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ :ยท.โœฆโœง in which one call with a cute...
11.3K 563 11
(C O M P L E T E D) 'spider man saves more lives than ever! click here for the details!' she named him, she practically made him! so how could it be...