chapter seventeen : supervision

"Ya know, Happy, if I could talk to Elisa, I would ask her if six o'clock is a good time," Peter said aloud as they went through a new combination on the punching bags

"What?" Happy asked and Elisa giggled.

"Happy, I just wanna tell you yes," Elisa smiled and Happy shook his head, rubbing his temples.

"I'm not paid to babysit," Happy groaned and sat down on a row of chairs and layer down, falling asleep.

Peter and Elisa didn't say anything until he stared snoring. Peter walked over to Elisa and she pulled him into a tight hug.

"I wish we could hang out more," Peter sighed and Elisa nodded.

"On the bright side, we're taking a step into the Avengers world and we saved a life!" Elisa chirped and Peter smiled.

They walked back to their punching bags and finished their training.

"Alright, now I'm goin to start sparring you so you can come up with some combinations of your own," Elisa smiled, "then I'll teach you more defense tactics."

Peter nodded as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Elisa walked over to the refrigerator against the wall and pulled out two waters, she chugged the bottle and handed one to Peter who did the same.

"Alright, tell Aunt May I said hi for me?" She smiled and Peter nodded, giving a light kiss to her forehead and walked out.

"I'll see you soon," he said softly as Elisa's face flushed out and she felt it heat up.

"Y-yeah," She stuttered and he left, a hi for a smirk on his lips.

Happy snorted as he shot up, looking around with a dazed look in his eyes.

"What year is it?" He asked.

Elisa saw fit for it to be the perfect opportunity to prank the man.

"Happy, you've been asleep for twelve years, we've discovered technology to keep us forever young, we didn't use it on you," she said and his eyes widened.

"Really?" He asked and Elisa nodded.

"Go see for yourself!" She said and he shot up, running out of the room only for him to come back.

"You almost got me!" He spoke and Elisa smirked.

"No, I did get you," She said and walked out, going up to her room to go to her bathroom, where she showered and put on a face mask.

Elisa walked over to her desk and opened her sketchbook, seeing the suit she wanted to finish.

"Cape?" She asked and then remembered what Edna said in the Incredibles, she quickly pushed that thought out of her mind.

"Maybe we can work an internalized system that heals you if you get hurt," Tony said as he popped into her room.

Elisa looked up and over at him, thinking about it and nodding.