chapeter fifteen: mall

∆dear god∆he's hot∆

dear godhe's hot

Elisa and Natasha sat down in food court, sipping on their drinks as they talked about missions and plans for the future and inviting Wanda to their next girls day.

"Elisa?" She heard and turned in her seat to see Peter with his hair a bit tousled, he looked up at recognized Natasha, "Uh sorry I'll-"

"No go ahead, I think Tony gave her a stupid punishment, sit down," Natasha spoke up and Elisa turned to her with a bright smile.

"Uh, thanks," Peter said and sat in the chair next to Elisa.

"Where's Aunt May?" Elisa asked and looked around, not seeing the woman anywhere.

"Oh I drove here," Peter said and Elisa gasped, turning to him.

"What!?" She asked and he showed her his new license.

She saw his bright smile and wonderful eyes.

"Peter Parker you are the only person I know who can look good in their drivers license," Elisa went on, staring at the photo.

"Calm down Elisa, your Tony is showing," Natasha smirked, making Elisa blush.

"I don't even fully understand what you mean," Elisa shot back in attempt to make a quip at her. Natasha only winked and Elisa's face went red, along with Peters neck and ears.

"I'm gonna go get a refill," Natasha said and wiggled her eye brows and gave a curt nod to Elisa who only smiled back.

"Please, take your time," Elisa responded. Natasha walked off with her almost empty cup and Elisa looked to Peter.

"So what does 'your Tony is showing' mean?" Peter asked and Elisa blushed, looking down at the space between them and tucked some baby curls behind her ear.

"She thinks I was flirting with you," Elisa answered and looked up to see his eyes widen and his neck and ears go a deep red.

"Well," he gulped, "were you?"

"Well it depends," Elisa smiled, pushing down her nerves and wiping the sweat off her palms, "Did you want me to?"

Peter straighten up a bit as he looked at her in the eyes, twitching a smile.

"Kinda," He said as Elisa's heart beat faster as every second went by, "maybe, yeah."

"Well," Elis a said and tilted her head, "we need a different phrase for my flirting because I don't want to think of my dad when I'm flirting with you."