chapter six : caught

Elisa was in her room, she had finished another painting of Peter and now she was finishing a book

Elisa was in her room, she had finished another painting of Peter and now she was finishing a book. There was a knock on the door and she used her telekinesis to open it.

"Kid, we need to talk," Tony said as he walked in, shutting the door behind him.

He walked over to her bed and she sat up, crossing her legs.

"Yeah what's up?" She asked and he rubbed his face.

"I was looking for you earlier in the month, before your Fisk Mission, I thought you would be in your art room," Tony explained, Elisa's heart started to race.

"I saw the paintings of him," Tony frowned and Elisa looked down, "You're stalking Peter Parker."

"I didn't mean for it to go this far," she frowned.

Elisa explained to him about the day she first saw him, getting scolded for stealing the Mountain Dew. Elisa sighed as she finished.

"No more painting him when you're invisible to him," Tony sternly spoke. The last time he spoke to her like this, she was stealing his food and sleeping in his spare rooms.

"I'm sorry," she sighed and looked him in the eyes.

"Just," Tony had a hand up and set it on her knee, "What is he to you?"

"A muse I guess," Elisa blushed, "not to be weird, but I find his face attractive."

Tony blinked with a blank expression and pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Alright," he said and stood up and looked around.

"Be here to finish your training tomorrow, then we can get you on file as an Avenger," he said and Elisa nodded.

Excitement flowed through her veins. She was finally becoming an Avenger.

She may eventually run the team.

Elisa marked her place in the book and got up. She tidied up her room and smiled as her phone lit up and rang.

She walked over and smiled at the name of the person who sent her the text.

Peter
Finished my exams! Wanna hang out tonight?

Elisa
Yeah! Central Park?

Peter
Alright!

Elisa
See you there!

Elisa changed her clothes and pulled her hair up smiling as she went through her makeup, trying her best to look nice for the boy.

Elisa walked out of her room and walked to Tony's office.

"Hey, I'm going to hang out with Peter in Central Park," she said and Tony nodded as he designed.