chapter thirteen: intervention

"Vanessa get down," Wade said as the door was kicked down

"Vanessa get down," Wade said as the door was kicked down. Elisa released Peters hand, running to the side of the wall to avoid the bullets. Peter pulled Vanessa back with his web and she landed on the floor, safe. Peter crawled onto the roof, using his spider senses and fought off what he could. 

"What the shit?!" Wade yelled as Elisa tackled the main bad guy. She pulled out her handcuffs and locked him up. When Wade killed the others, Elisa went visible, standing the man up.

"Okay, what the fuck?" Wade asked and sighed.

"You ruined the plot of my movie!" Wade yelled and Elisa tilted her head with a cocked eyebrow.

"I thought you'd be more normal in person," she said and Wade rolled his eyes.

"And maybe you shouldn't interrupt my movie!" Wade yelled and Elisa shook her head. 

"Come on, Spider-Man, Nat wants a few words with this one," she said as she sent an alert to the Avengers through her A.I.

"And that's another thing, I'm tired of people calling me Spider-Man!" Wade turned to Peter and Peter raised his hands in defense.

"Don't kill me dude," he said and Wade shook his head as Vanessa stood up.

"Well, the spaghetti is ruined," she groaned and Elisa looked at the mess that was made.

"The chaos of this whole conversation is confusing me," Elisa admitted and dug her knee in the bad guys leg,

"Yeah, seriously, we should go," Peter said and headed for the window.

"I'm going through the building, meet you down there," Elisa said and Peter nodded.

"Take the weapons off this guy," she said to Wade and he crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Wade Winston Wilson, get your ass over here and get the weapons off this man," Elisa ordered and Wade reluctantly walked over.

"If I wanted a sixteen year old mom I would've asked one of the disabled orphans," he said and Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"Still not going to work," she called out and Elisa had a small smile on her face.

"Alright," Elisa said as Wade finished patting him down, "have a lovely anniversary."

Elisa grabbed a gun and used the butt of it to knock the man out.

"How are you going-"

Elisa interrupted Wade by mentally levitating the man out, walking over the bodies and the door.