chapter twenty-eight: graduation

"Elisa Jane Stark, summa cum lade," Mr

"Elisa Jane Stark, summa cum lade," Mr. Reif beamed with pride, Elisa smiling brightly as she walked up in her cap and gown, hearing the screams of her family that didn't try to hide their presence. With of course Sam and Bucky arguing over who gets to hold the sign and Wanda using her magic to use the noise maker.

Elisa's cheeks were red as she shook the Presidents hand, holding her diploma and shaking the hands of the principal and vice principal.

"Congratulations Ms. Stark," they smiled and Elisa smiled back.

She was graduating college at nineteen years old, a huge achievement for herself as she made her way back to her seat, Janelle int he seat infront of her. Janelle could barely sit still, Elisa was proud of the woman, first in the family to graduate highschool and now college, she was going to do great things, Elisa could tell.

Elisa smiled as everyone got back to their places. She saw Janelle visibly shaking as they turned their tassels, making Elisa laugh.

"I now deem you all, graduates of Massachusetts Institution of Technology!" Mr. Reif smiled as they cheered, throwing their caps into the air. Elisa caught hers, throwing her arms around Janelle as the two girls squealed in joy.

"I'm gonna miss you, sis," Janelle sighed and Elisa shook her head.

"Nah bro, this ain't the last you're seeing of me I promise you that," Elisa smiled and Janelle rolled her eyes, a smile on her face.

"Just when I thought I could escape," Janelle joked, making Elisa smack her with her cap and chuckling.

The graduates calmly preceded out to the back of the building, Elisa smiled as she saw Peter, a big smile on his face. Then she noticed the sign.

MY GIRLFRIEND IS THE YOUNGEST TO GRADUATE YOU LOSERS.

Elisa ran over to him, tackling him into a hug, forcing him to drop the sign and support her, laughing as she left kisses all over his face.

"I did it loser!" She hollered, making a few people around her chuckle. She heard a few people aw'ing at the sight of them. Elisa eventually got down from the clutches of her boyfriend, running over to Tony whole held a huge bouquet of roses, smiling as he held his arms open.

"This is the best day of my life," she sighed and Tony chuckled.

"I bet, now let's go to that party that I planned for you and Janelle," Tony smiled and Elisa turned around, looking for Janelle.

Elisa eventually found her, hugging Malik and Elijah. She strode over to the three, the brothers turning to her and lifted her into a hug.

"Our favorite sister," they joked, making Janelle smack them both.

"Dad says the party's ready when you are," Elisa smiled and Janelle nodded, her smile never leaving her face.

"I'd like to never come back," Janelle laughed and Elisa joined her.

"You're telling me," She grinned, looking to the two men.

"You guys are coming right?" She asked.

"Yeah we get to drink in front of your underage ass," Malik smiled and Elijah elbowed him.

"What he said but take nicer," Elijah smirked and Elisa rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Whatever," Elisa chuckled, turning back to her family and nodding.

"I'll text you all the address, see you in a bit!" Elisa chirped and walking back to Peter and Tony.

They made it around to the entrance where the press were frantically trying to find Elisa.

"Should I go invisible?" Elisa asked and Tony nodded, she grabbed his wrist and held Peters hand, going invisible, sneaking past the press and smirking.

"ELISA STARK IS AROUND BACK!"" she screamed, the cameras and people in front raced around to the back. Elisa went visible again, laughing and released Tony's wrist, leaning her head onto Peters shoulder.

"You really are remarkable," Peter smiled.

"She gets it from me," Tony smiled as they walked out to the car.

Knowing Tony, he bought out a venue paired catering and music, he treated it as if he was planning his wedding reception. The thought brought a smile to her face as she leaned her head onto Peters shoulder.

She was happy and nothing was going to change that.

∆∆∆

short chapter.