chapter twelve : vanessa

"How'd it go?" Elisa asked

"Not as smooth as I'd hope, but hey, at least it's over," Nat smiled and Elisa tilted her head.

"What happened?" She asked and Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Wade Wilson," Natasha groaned and Elisa widened her eyes.

"The special ops guy that did the-"

"Yeah, that guy," Natasha shuddered at the thought.

"What did he do?" She asked and Natasha sighed.

"He jumped in through a window and just started shooting everybody, he nearly shot me but I had to reveal myself," Natasha sighed.

Elisa frowned.

"Where did he go?" She asked and Natasha shrugged.

"He was going on about an anniversary, he didn't even kill the guy he came for," Natasha said and Elisa widened her eyes.

"What if he goes after Wades girlfriend, she has to be innocent, no one knows about her," she went on, walking off to the tracking room, putting in Wade Wilson and tried to find everything she could.

When Elisa got where he was living, she left and put on her suit, calling Peter.

"Hey what's up?" She head through the phone.

"I made us a mission, suit up, I'll be there to pick you up," she said and hung up.

Elisa walked out the door and went invisible, getting in her car and driving to Peters building. Spider-Man swung down and quickly got in, Elisa went visible and drove off, following the GPS on her phone.

"So what are we doing?" Peter asked and Elisa smiled.

"You know Wade Wilson?" She asked and the eyes on Peters mask widened.

"The mercenary?!" He exclaimed and Elisa frowned at him.

"He has a girlfriend, and the last little bad guy he ran into got away, and I think he may go after Wades wife, Vanessa," Elisa said and Peter stared at her.

"So you want a protection detail?" He asked and Elisa nodded.

"It'll be fun! Your aunt knows where you're at right?" She asked and Peter sighed.

"I told her it was a Stark mission," he said.

Elisa nodded and swerved into a back alley and slammed on the breaks.

"Good," she responded and looked to him, "because we're here."

Elisa and Peter got out and she looked around with her glasses. She identified Wades window and showed Peter.

"Alright, you think you can carry me up there with you?" She asked and he nodded.

"Hop on," he said and Elisa nodded.