chapter eighteen : first date

Elisa smiled as she stood in the mirror, adjusting the few hairs that fell out of her ponytail

Elisa smiled as she stood in the mirror, adjusting the few hairs that fell out of her ponytail. She wiped the gloss from under her lip and rubbed it off on her pants. A knock on the door made her jump and she walked over, seeing Peter in her doorway.

"Hey," he spoke a bit breathy with a big smile on his face.

Elisa smiled, she felt as if she was being rejuvenated by his presence, her whole sorrow got better as she took in his appearance, her heart racing as she stood before him.

"Oh," Peter said, breaking from the trance as he held out the rose for her. Elisa chuckled as she held the rose and looked up at Peter, smiling softly.

They walked over to the kitchen where she grabbed a glass and filled it with water, sticking the rose in.

"Alright!" She said and they walked out, Elisa shooting a text to Tony that they left.

Padre
Stay safe, don't do anything I would do, and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do. There's a grey area that you can work in

Elisa
... alright....

Elisa looked to Peter as they walked down the steps to Aunt Mays car.

"So which bowling alley are we going to?" Elisa asked and Peter smiled.

"Greenlawn," Peter answered as he started the car, "and after, we can go to Panda Express, or Subway."

"Panda seems more appropriate for the night," Elisa said and Peter nodded.

"Seatbelt," Peter said as he put his on, making Elisa chuckle.

"Only you Peter Parker," she said and buckled it in, leaning back as he turned on the music and started to drive. Elisa closed her eyes as she listened to the music that played from his phone that was connected to the car. Elisa opened them again as he turned a corner, following the maps directions. She noticed his stiff posture and chuckled.

"Loosen up, Parker," She nudged him when her elbow and he smiled, glancing at her. Elisa held out her hand and he took it, lacing their fingers together, he looked back at the road. Elisa leaned closer in his direction, rubbing his knuckle lightly as the music surrounded them. Her heart was beat so fast but her head felt light, and she was practically floating.

When they pulled into the parking lot of the bowling alley, Elisa smiling as they sat there, holding hands. Peter pulled away to park the car and turn it off, rejoining her and she smiled. Elisa looked into his eyes as the streetlight in front of them shined through. She could see Peters cheekbones and his nose, his jawline cutting out too.

Elisa smiled at the sight of him. The butterflies moved from her heart to her stomach, and they were violent. Her heart was a mile a minute.