Spanking One Direction: SCRIP...

By FreeToBeStAble

More

Spanking One Direction: SCRIPT
Harry and Office
Louis and Grades
Liam and Late
Zayn and Niall
Zayn and Weed
Niall and Rude
Harry and Pussy (cat)
Harry and Innapropriatism (a sort-of part 2 to Pussy Cat)
Flashback: Louis and Mum
Liam and Social Media
Harry and Stealing Part 1
Harry and Stealing Part 2
Harry and Stealing BONUS
Niall and Faking?
Louis and Sass
Harry and Rude
Liam and Embarrassment
Harry and Misbehavior
Curfew
Niall and Mother
False Accusations
All Tied Up
Framed
The Office
Old Fashioned
Party Boys

Little and Liam

2.7K 30 5
By FreeToBeStAble

You're about 5-7 years old, and have been misbehaving all day long. Your guardian Liam, puts you in time-out, but that doesn't have the effect he desires, so he takes another step.

Prompt by @Aitana_Clifford

 (Y/F/N) Payne, you sit your butt down and eat your food! Unless you would like some time in the naughty corner, I suggest you behave and do as told!

I don't wanna eat! No!

*exasperated* Fine then, if you don't want to eat, then you can stand. *grips arm gently* *walks you over to the corner* Stay here until you decide you're ready to eat your dinner. When you are, you may rejoin me at the table.

L-Liam! *upset* *sitting down* *kicking and squealing* Liammmmmmm!

*takes a deep breath* (Y/F/N)! I told you to STAND. It doesn't look like you're ready to listen to me and eat, so you can stand here for 5 minutes. I'll come get you when your time is done, but I expect a dramatic shift of attitude missy!

*sobbing* No Liam no!! *pounding fists on floor*

Well if you're going to have a tantrum, I can make your time longer. Now if you clean up your act right now, you can come back to the kitchen with me. Can you do that?

*stands up* *walks over to you* Liammmm! *reaches up for you*

*sighs* *picks you up* *sits you down in your chair* Alright, my lovely, eat your food, okay?

*whimpers* *looks at plate* *throws pieces at you* *defiant* No.

*raises an eyebrow* *wipes a piece of potato off forehead* *unamused* *stares with stern look*

*giggles* *throws more potatoes*

*growing angry* (Y/F/N) Payne! You stop this behavior this minute! *wipes forehead* I am so upset with you! If you're not going to eat your food like a young lady, I will just have to get out your old bottles and give you some formula to get you those nutrients. Do you want that? To be fed like you were as a baby? Now knock it off!

*screaming* No! *throws plate on floor* *knocks over milk*

*pinches bridge of nose* *livid* If you know what's good for you you'll be in that damn corner in the next five seconds...

*yelling* I don't wanna go to the damn corner! *pouting*

*exhausted* You know what, (Y/N)? If you're not going to behave and listen to me, I'm just going I have to punish you the way I was when I was your age. I didn't want to, but this is completely out of hand. I'm done being mister nice guy

*sniffling* *a little curious* W-What's that?

*calming down* Go stand in the corner for five minutes. Then you will find out.

*upset* No!

*sighing* Fine then. You can have DOUBLE the corner time after. *grabs arm gently* *leads you to my seat* *stands you in front of me*

*looking up at you with wide eyes* L-Liam?

*takes a deep breath* (Y/F/N), I'm going to spank you. I know you know what it is, because you've seen uncle Zayn do it to Abby. Now I'm doing this because I love you, but also because I'm sick of your behavior an want it to stop. Understand?

*gasping* *fearful* NO!

*stern* *simple* Yes. Was your behavior today acceptable?

*ignoring you* *hits your leg*

*shrugging* Alright then. I was going to talk you through this, but it seems you're eager to start. *pulls you over lap*

*hitting your legs again and again* *kicking* Stop it L-L-Liam!

*chuckling* Babe.. I hate to tell you, but your hits don't really hurt... Carry on all you like, I guarantee you'll be stopping in a minute.

*hitting harder* *bites your leg*

*grunts* *extends legs out of your mouth range* *pins hands behind your back* I felt that one, I'll give you that... Now... This should solve that little problem, hmm?

*frightened* L-Liam? *small* S-Scared...

*rubs your back with free hand* I know darling, but what you did today was not okay, and you need to learn just that. Do you agree?

No-o... *gripping onto your leg*

Well then, I'll just have to change your mind honey... *reached hand down* *serious* If you don't bite it, you can hold my hand, deal?

*kisses hand gently* *puts both my hands on yours* O-Okay Li

*smiles* Alright sweetheart, just twenty. Ten over your leggings, and ten without em'. I'm going to go light because it's your first.

O-Okay Liam... *sniffling*

*pats back one last time* Thatta girl, I'm proud of you for cooperating. *raises hand up* Here we go love... SMACK Do SMACK We SMACK Throw SMACK Tantrums? SMACK

*squirming around* OUCH Liam y-you're hurting! *gripping hand tightly*

*sighs* *guilty* I know hun, that's what it's suppose to feel like... SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Spankings aren't fun, are they? Much less so than corner time, hmm?

OWIE OWIE OWIE OWIE! *desperate* Liam!

I know, babe, I know. *rubs back more* You didn't answer my question... Spankings aren't fun, are they?

*sobbing* No!

*extremely guilty* Exactly kiddo.. And you wouldn't be getting one if you hadn't acted up today. What did you do wrong?

T-Tantrum! *wailing loudly* Liam-m! *holding hand tightly* *hugging hand to chest* Want.

 Yes, and are tantrums allowed in this family, (Y/N/N)? Last question, I promise baby. *squeezing your hand comfortingly*

 N-No Li! No! *hugging hand closer* *wetting with tears* Want...

 Honey... You can have it, I won't take it away. I'm gonna take down your pants and then we can finish up, hmm? *pulls down pink leggings*

 *starts panicking immediately* N-No! *clinging onto hand desperately* W-Want you... *shaking*

 I know, hun.. Ten more, I'll make them quick *hitting extremely light* SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK No more tantrums and attitude, right? You'll do as I say from now on?

 Owie, OWIE! Y-Yes Li-Li! *snuggles face into hand* *shaking from sobs*

 *firmly tapping bum* SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Good... good baby... *pulls you into arms*

 *sobbing hard* Liammmmmmm! OUCHIE! *clinging on* *breathing really hard* L-Liammmmm!

 I know lovely, I know.*wraps arms around you* it's over, it's okay... I love you baby

 *snuggles into your comfort* H-Hurts...

 I know (Y/N), I meant it to. I want no repeats of today, ok? *starts rocking you a bit*

 *buries face in your shirt* *nodding head tiredly* *muffled* Want. *clinging tightly*

 Shh... *rubbing back softly* You can have me, don't worry babe. I'm right here, I'm not leaving. *winks playfully* I want you too sweetheart!

 *still sobbing hard* *shakily breathing* *stuck* Want.

 *nodding in understanding* *stands up, rocking you* You're okay, I won't go anywhere, I promise. Daddy isn't going anywhere... *sighs* Don't get too comfy honey, we still need to get some food in that tummy... don't want you waking up with a stomach ache..

 *hanging on tightly* N-No, tummy hurts.

 Because you're hungry love... Look, I need you to eat. Can you do that for daddy? If you don't I'm gonna have to make real on that bottle threat my dear

 *looking up timidly* B-Berries? W-Want berries pwease. *tearing up again*

 *smiling in amusement* Berries? Well I suppose that's not a problem, lets go get em', yeah? *grabs fruit from the fridge* Mmm.. raspberries... those sound good, sweetie pie?

 *sniffling* *whimpering* S-Stay...

 I'll stay, don't worry... *combing through your hair* *still holding you* You wanna go sit on daddy's lap and eat or eat while I bounce you 'round?

 *looking up with big eyes* Sit

 M'kay darling c'mon.. *grabs fruit* *walks into family room* *pops in Finding Nemo* How 'bout a movie, huh? Finding Nemo sound good?

 *sad* Nuh uh.

 *sighs* *pauses previews* Stroking hair still* *sits down* Why not love? You love movies.. Daddy will still hold you while we watch. You can even fall asleep in my lap and I'll let you sleep in my big bed!

 *hesitant* Big bed?

 Mhm! *enthusiastic* And daddy will cuddle you all night!

 *takes raspberry slowly* Okay... *snuggles into lap* All night?

 All night and into the morning! *takes raspberry gently from your hand* *holds it up to your mouth*

 *upset at first* Hey! *crosses arms* I can do that! 'M a big girl!

 *chuckles* *raises arms in mock surrender* Okay, okay, as you wish mam!

 *takes raspberry back* MY berry! *eats berry quickly*

 *smiles* *kisses your head* Eat up dear, it's getting late

 *starts eating berries slowly* Papa?

 Yes darling? *caring*

 Wanna sweep. Sweepy. *rests head on your chest* All done.

 *biting lip* How many did you eat babe?

 *closing eyes* Fives of them

 *nodding to myself* Alright, that's enough I suppose.. *picks you up* *turns off TV and returns berries* You can rest sweetie, sleep if ya want. Daddy is gonna get ready for bed and I'll grab some pjs for you too.

 Want pjs now... *drifting off*

 *breaths out* That's just what I'm doing.. *walks up to room* *grabs pajamas* *slips them on you* I just need to change and brush my teeth, ok? *places you on king size bed*

 *whimpering at loss of contact* Dada.... *starts crying* Daddie! *howling* *sobbing loudly* Papa!

 Oh baby... *picks you up quickly* Okay, you can come with me bub, jut calm down. *grabs pair of pajama pants and boxers* *hauls you onto bathroom sink* I'm just gonna change love... Look the other way, Kay? Daddy is a boy and boys have cooties! Ew!

 *looks down at feet* Bum hurts *sniffling* Want papa...

 *nodding in understanding* Okay... Just let me change love, then I'll get cream on your bum and we can cuddle.. Ten seconds, hmm? Look away for me love

 *looks other way* Yes papa...

 *Quickly changes* *grabs you again* *starts brushing teeth with one hand while other supports your bum* Good girl..

 *clings on tightly* My papa.

 *smiles with toothpaste all over lips* *mumbling* That's right! This slobbery mess is your papa! *smiling goofily*

 *giggles* My papa!

 *spits* *wipes mouth* *kisses your forehead* Ahhh! Minty fresh! Ill let you skip bruishing tonight, but JUST THIS ONCE, ok?

 *giggles at kiss* Okay dada.

 *grins* Cream or just straight to cuddles?

 What's cream do? *confused*

 Cools down your little bum and makes it feel better. Especially so when you wake up after using it.

 Mmkay papa. *sleepy again*

 *chuckling* I'll be quick! *grabs cream* *caries it to bed* *lays you on tummy* Ready hun?

 *smiling* Okay papa

 *pulls down bottoms* *gently rubs cream in* Feel nice?

 *freaking out* Papa! (Y/N) nothing wrong! No 'pankin! NO! *sobbing into sheets*

 Hey... Hey, hey. None of that, now love, no crying. Daddy is just taking the pain away! Not gonna spank you... Feel better, huh?

 S-Sorry papa

 *rubs back* For what sweetie? You've done nothing wrong, just got a bit nervous, yeah? It's understandable...

A-All done?

 *cheeky* *kisses bare bum quickly* All done now! Daddy had to kiss it to make it feel better! *pulls bottoms up* ready for bed?

 Yes papa! *reaches for you* You bed too!

 *picks you up* *tucks you in tightly* *gets in bed* *turns off lamp* As you wish my queen! *bops you on the head*

 If I'm your queen that means I spank you! *clever* *proud of self* *giggles*

 *eyes widen in mock surprise* Oh but big ol Li wouldn't fit over your lap!

 *thinking* Oh... Okay... *disappointed*

 *chuckling* *unbelieving* Tell ya what.. If you can think of a way, I'll let you give me a few smacks, okay? *feeling clever*

 Nah, I like you papa, I never spank you.

 *secretly relieved* Well good! That would have been embarrassing for your old man! *gives sad smile* You know I didn't do that because I liked it, right?

 Hm? Why then? *confused* Hurt.

 Because I need to teach you certain lessons, babe, that you'll need in life. These lessons weren't sticking with just corner time, so I needed a new method. I know it hurt, but you're not considering throwing another tantrum anytime soon, are you?

 Nuh uh! *quickly* Never ever dada!

 *nodding* I hope not! But you see now why I did it? It's effective and quick, doesn't mean daddy likes doing it, though. It hurts me too! I don't like seeing my beautiful queen sad...

 Not same way... *tries to crawl in your lap*

 *smiles sympathetically* You're right there... *chuckling* What are you doing sweets, it's time to sleep!

 Nuh uh it's time to play. Not tired.

 *raises an unbelieving* eyebrow* Mhm.. I see.. And is THAT why you can barely keep your eyes open? Hmm?

 *cuddles up to your chest* Mhmmmmm

 *rolls eyes discretely* *amused* You can stay in my lap hun... Just go to sleep, k? Daddy will hold you.. *exhausted but staying up to put you to sleep* *stroking hair*

 *comfortable* *safe* Okay dada... *drifting off*

 *kisses top of you head* Swwe dreams darling... *sees you asleep* *tucks you in* *lays down* *pulls you into chest*

 *asleep*

I was the small at first bratty child, @Xxxblueeyesxxx11 was daddy Liam ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 1.2K 47
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
160K 8.1K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
84.7K 141 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
165K 8.7K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...