poltergeist โˆ† parker

Von nocturnalamp

"I shit you not i just saw a Mountain Dew float out of that store" "You're just thirsty, go get some water" S... Mehr

poltergeist
cast & playlist
chapter one: meeting
chapter two: new routine
chapter three: a mission
chapter four: termination
chapter five: a party
chapter six : caught
chapter seven: reunion
chapter eight : an initiative
chapter nine: training
chapter ten: algebra
chapter eleven : issues
chapter twelve : vanessa
chapter thirteen: intervention
chapter fourteen: natasha
chapeter fifteen: mall
chapter sixteen: loki
chapter seventeen : supervision
chapter eighteen : first date
chapter nineteen: hurt
chapter twenty: distraction
chapter twenty-one: school
chapter twenty-three: explanation
chapter twenty-four: break
chapter twenty-five: party
chapter twenty-six: new years
chapter twenty-seven: the grind
chapter twenty-eight: graduation
chapter twenty-nine: the future
chapter thirty: the end

chapter twenty-two: janelle west

542 43 13
Von nocturnalamp

Elisa shot up from the bed, tears brimming her eyes.

"You did what?" She asked, glaring at the man in betrayal.

"At the time I thought it was best that he knew," he started to plead and she shut her eyes, a tear falling down her cheek.

"Get out," she mumbled, hearing him sigh and get up, the bed creaking. He tried opening his arms for a hug but she just took a step back, averting his gaze.

Elisa watched as he left, a sob escaping her lips as the door shut. She walked over to her bed and laid down, wiping her eyes and sighing.

She didn't know she fell asleep until she heard the door open and she turned to see a girl with a mountain of boxes in front of her stumbling in the doorway. Before the boxes could crash to the floor, Elisa stopped them, gently setting them on the ground.

"Oh my god," she said and looked over at Elisa, her already wide eyes grew wider, "oh my god."

Elisa chuckled, sitting cross legged as the girl set her box down.

"You're Elisa Stark," she mumbled in awe, shutting the door.

"Yeah," she chuckled, leaning back against the wall.

"You just missed Iron Man too," Elisa smiled and look at the time on her hologram phone.

"I was asleep for four hours," she mumbled and her face went slack.

"I'm probably your biggest fan," the girl said and stuck her hand out, "Janelle West."

"Nice to meet you Janelle, need help?" Elisa asked. Janelle looked at all the boxes and sighed. She nodded and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"If it doesn't bother you," Janelle said and Elisa stood up, opening the first box to find her bedsheets and a pillow. Elisa lifted the pillow and pulled out the sheets, pushing the pillow mid air so she could put the sheets down.

"I didn't know you had telekinesis," Janelle said in awe as she put her clothes away.

"Well it's a real gift," Elisa chuckled, finishing the bed and set the pillow down.

"Who made those picture frames?" Janelle asked as she looked at the photos.

"I did," Elisa answered, folding the box and pushed it under the bed.

"Amazing," Janelle muttered as she finished a box, mimicking Elisa's actions.

"Did you set up your desk?" Janelle asked.

"No, my dad did, but I can do yours too," she said and Janelle shook her head.

"No my brothers are out pulling up the desk," she said and Elisa walked out to see two older boys that looked similar to Janelle carrying up the desk. Elisa lifted it with her telekinesis and slowly flew it in, setting it down gently parallel across from Elisa's.

"Thanks!" The boys said as they walked in, helping Janelle and Elisa finish decorating Janelles side of the room.

"Guys, this is Elisa Stark, Iron Mans daughter," Janelle introduced, "Elisa, these are my brothers, Malik and Elijah."

Elisa stuck her hand out and they smiled, shaking it.

"Nice to meet you two," Elisa said politely.

"Keep our Janelle out of trouble for us why don't you," Elijah joked, Janelle smacking his arm, making Elisa and Malik laugh.

"What's your number?" Malik asked and Janelle widened her eyes.

"She's sixteen!" Janelle exclaimed, Elisa chuckling.

"I understand that but if something happens and she needs to text us she kinda needs our numbers," Malik said and Janelle sighed,

"Alright yeah," she said and Elisa looked to Janelle.

"I want yours too, ya know, normal roomie stuff," she smiled and Janelle nodded. They all gave Elisa their numbers, hanging out in the room until Malik and Elijah had to leave.

"Want to walk the campus?" Elisa asked and Janelle nodded and looked out the window.

"This is perfect lighting," Janelle pointed out and Elisa smiled.

"First selfie together?" She asked.

"Sure," Janelle chuckled and Elisa got her phone ready, they stood in front of the window and the camera immediately focused on them.

"Megan, take a selfie," Elisa said and smiled, leaning her head towards Janelles.

"I took ten for you to choose," Megan spoke and Elisa looked through her camera roll.

"Whose Megan?" Janelle asked.

"It's the name I gave the AI my dad put in my phone, she's connected to all of my electronics," Elisa explained to Janelle and sent Janelle the best ones, posting her favorite on Instagram, "what's your instagram?"

"Just my first and last name separated by a period," Janelle responded, tagging Elisa in her post.

Moved in with this awesome gal! MIT is going to be great with you! @janelle.west

"Oh my god everyone's following me," Janelle said as her phone was buzzing non stop.

Elisa laughed and put her phone in her pocket, grabbing her key off her desk and her jacket off the top of the dresser.

"Wanna go for that walk?" She asked.

"Yeah, I don't wanna go alone," Janelle smiled and Elisa smirked.

"I got you," she said and they walked out, locking the door and went outside, they saw people with boxes and parents squeezing the life out of their kids, other people who have been here are hanging out under trees and working on projects.

Elisa and Janelle locked arms and walked down the sidewalk and admired the campus. It was big and beautiful.

"Want to turn back and get money then go to a subway?" Janelle asked and Elisa looked at the time.

It ended up being dinner time.

"Shit, I was supposed FaceTime Nat," Elisa said.

"Black Widow?" She asked and Elisa nodded, going to her contacts and video called Nat.

"Hey punk! You're late!" Nat said as she answered.

"I'm sorry, I took a nap and helped Janelle with her half of the room!" Elisa explained as they walked back to their room.

"The girl you posted on your Instagram?" Nat asked.

"Yeah, she's my roommate!" Elisa showed Nat Janelle who waved to the camera.

"Nice to meet you Miss Romanoff!" Janelle chirped.

"You too kid, keep Elisa in check for me why don't you?" Nat asked, making Elisa roll her eyes with a smile.

"I already miss you, Nat," Elisa said as she unlocked the door and walked into their room, going to her drawer and opened the safe inside it, grabbing her wallet.

"We all miss you too, kid," Nat smiled, "and get this, Peter even admitted to Tony that he missed you."

"I'm shocked that he's turning up to the base now," Elisa admitted.

"I have a feeling he's going to stop now that you're not here," Natasha chuckled.

"I don't understand him!" Elisa sighed as they left the room, "he tells me I make him sick and now he misses me?"

"Boys are dumb and weird, E," Nat said.

"Good thing in also into girls, I understand them better," Elisa smiled and chuckled softly.

Janelle and Elisa found a subway on the campus, walking in to see a line.

"Well, try and see where it goes, you both hurt each other a lot, he was hotheaded and you were being dumb, you both have grown and changed and I feel you can make it work if you tried," Nat smiled and Elisa shrugged.

"You should've seen his face that day Nat, If looks could kill I would be six feet under," Elisa remembered the day.

"Just try for me," Nat smiled.

"I will I promise," Elisa smiled

"I'll let you go, goodnight and goodnight Janelle!" Natasha smiled and Janelle popped onto the screen with Elisa.

"Goodnight, Miss Romanoff!" Janelle smiled and they hung up.

"I have a lot of questions about Peter," Janelle said as they moved up the line.

"I'll explain in our room, it's kind of sensitive stuff," Elisa sighed.

"Alright," Janelle smiled.

"Just please don't judge me when I tell you," Elisa pleaded.

"I won't, I promise."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9M 69.8K 80
โ oh shit, thanks mr. stark. โž โ yeah, but this isn't mr. stark. โž โœฆโœง:ยท. ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜, ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ :ยท.โœฆโœง in which one call with a cute...
19K 539 14
"Weird being back here given the circumstances." I say as I look around. "I don't mind." Steve says as he looks at me. The events in New York have...
43.8K 1.2K 31
This story is a sequel to my last story, Romanogers๐Ÿ’—. I advise that you read that Story before you read this one so you can get the idea of what is...
816K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.