poltergeist ∆ parker

By nocturnalamp

"I shit you not i just saw a Mountain Dew float out of that store" "You're just thirsty, go get some water" S... More

poltergeist
cast & playlist
chapter one: meeting
chapter two: new routine
chapter three: a mission
chapter four: termination
chapter five: a party
chapter six : caught
chapter seven: reunion
chapter eight : an initiative
chapter nine: training
chapter ten: algebra
chapter eleven : issues
chapter twelve : vanessa
chapter thirteen: intervention
chapter fourteen: natasha
chapeter fifteen: mall
chapter sixteen: loki
chapter seventeen : supervision
chapter eighteen : first date
chapter nineteen: hurt
chapter twenty: distraction
chapter twenty-two: janelle west
chapter twenty-three: explanation
chapter twenty-four: break
chapter twenty-five: party
chapter twenty-six: new years
chapter twenty-seven: the grind
chapter twenty-eight: graduation
chapter twenty-nine: the future
chapter thirty: the end

chapter twenty-one: school

563 40 8
By nocturnalamp

Elisa stood in her room, staring in the mirror as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail. It was her first day at MIT. A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts and she walked over to the door and opened it. Tony stood there, a smile on his face.

"First day!" He smiled and Elisa chuckled.

"Yeah yeah," she patted his shoulder, "Don't get too choked up now."

"A father can't be proud of his daughter?" He asked, his arms raised in defense, making Elisa smile wide, walking into his embrace.

"Peters starting school again, so no more missions unless they're for a few hours," Elisa mumbled.

"Well that's gonna be hard," Tony spoke and Elisa looked up, squinting her eyes.

"No more long missions for him," she poked his chest, sighing as she stepped back.

"Well, I'm gonna pack up your breakfast so we have more time to unpack your dorm," he said and Elisa smiled.

"Alright," Elisa answered, looking over at the boxes of stuff in her room, "oh god it's happening."

"Lady Elisa?" She heard Thor and turned to see the god, a small box with a bow in hand.

"Something to remind you of me," Thor smiled and she held it and opened it, a little Mjolnir on a necklace chain.

"Oh Thor this is so pretty!" She whispered and hugged the large god.

"It won't be for long Thor, plus I'll visit on holidays," Elisa smiled and he nodded.

"We shall celebrate together!" Thor announced, making Elisa chuckle. She put on the necklace, setting the box in her bag, wanting to keep it to store necklace.

"Alright," she said and turned to the boxes, using her telekinesis to pick them all up and walk out to the large helicopter. When she set it in the cargo hull, she sighed and pulled her hair up into a bun.

She turned to see Tony walking out to the chopper, the food in a foam takeout box.

"Ready to say goodbye?" He asked and Elisa sighed.

"I don't think I'll ever be, but I have to don't I?" She chuckled and he smiled.

Tony And Elisa walked out to the group standing in the living area, all smiling sadly. They didn't say much, she just gave them each a hug. She sighed as she knew she wouldn't be seeing them for a long time.

"I'm going to miss you guys," she admitted, tears welling up in her eyes and she looked up, wiping them away.

"Don't cry, you can visit anytime!" Steve smiled.

Elisa nodded as she turned to Tony, she could tell he was hiding emotions, he did this anytime something sad happened. Elisa walked over to him, finally accepting the fact this this going to be the last time she saw her family for a while.

The father and daughter walked out to the now running helicopter, they got inside and out on the seatbelts and the headsets to speak. Elisa opened the box as they lifted off, beginning to eat.

"Have you spoke to Peter?" Tony asked, Elisa's heart dropping at the name.

"Not since he told me he hated my guts," she spoke flatly, looking out the window.

"But you still like him?" He asked, making Elisa choke on the egg that she was chewing.

"What makes you say that?" She asked.

"His photo is still on your Instagram," Tony said as they passed the state border.

"Isn't this whole helicopter ride a bit excessive?" Elisa asked, changing the subject, coughing still from the egg.

"Well I didn't want to drive," Tony shrugged, making Elisa chuckle.

"So do you have a roommate?" Tony asked.

Elisa nodded, closing the foam box and put it in the trash, they started their decent near an open patch on the ground next to the dorms.

"Yeah, I don't know her name, but I'm hoping she's nice and doesn't snore," Elisa sighed.

"Yeah, I wasn't so lucky," Tony smiled as they got out.

Elisa picked up the boxes with her telekinesis once more, a man in a suit running out to see the commotion as college student standing around stood in awe as the two Avengers appeared out of the helicopter.

"Mr and Miss Stark I didn't expect such a grand entrance!" The man spoke, " I'm President Reif."

He held a hand out to Elisa and she smiled, shaking it firmly.

"Nice to meet you sir," she spoke kindly, he smiled back and shook Tony's hand.

"I can show you two to Elisa's dorm," he said and Tony shook his head.

"No need sir," he smiled, looking back at the helicopter, If you need me to, we can move."

"No it's fine!" He spoke brightly and stepped back, "I'll see you seen other time then!"

Elisa looked over at Tony who only had a weak smile, waving the man off. President Reif left them, leaving Elisa to open her hologram watch to find the notes where her room number is, she pulled her key out of her pocket and Tony led her to the room, making small talk as Elisa had the boxes follow them, students taking pictures as they passed by.

"Mr. Stark?" A boy spoke timidly.

Tony pointed to her door and she walked off, taking the boxes with her as she unlocked the door. There were two empty beds, small enough to accommodate only one person and one dresser. Elisa smiled as she set the boxes down on the side she chose, opening and unpacking.

A minute later, Tony walked in.

"Autograph?" She asked.

"Nah, He was talking to me about the September foundation," Tony explained.

"Cool," she smiled and Tony nodded.

"I can't believe you're sixteen and already moving out on me, kid," he sighed.

"Don't get soppy on me now, old man," Elisa joked.

"I'm taking full, personal offense to that," he said as he opened another box, the parts to her desk, He pulled them all out and sat on the floor, assembling the whole thing again.

Elisa chuckled as she put her clothes away, folding and in order, filing up the boxes and pushed them under the bed. When she finished, Tony was done remaking her desk and he was setting everything out for her.

"You have three different bags for makeup!" He pointed out, looking inside in horror.

"Ones for eyes, ones for face and the last is for my lips," she pulled the bags away, putting them in one of her drawers with a small vanity mirror.

Elisa pulled out her magnetic picture frames, an invention of her own, and stuck them on her side of the wall above her bed. In some, it was a couple pictures of her and Tony, another was a group photo of her and the avengers along with Bucky in ugly Christmas sweaters. She found a family picture with her, Pepper and Tony smiling nicely and with uncomfortably straight posture. Tony chuckled as he set a small cactus on the  windowsill next to her bed.

By the time they finished, they sat on the bed, staring at the empty wall in front on them, Tony's arm around Elisa's shoulder.

"No drinking, just cause your in college doesn't mean you're not under age," Tony said.

"Darn," Elisa yawned.

"Are you always tired?" Tony asked, Elisa laughed.

Tony smiled but went solemn, looking away from the happy girl who frowned in concern.

"What's wrong, dad?" She asked and Tony sighed, looking her in the eyes.

"I told Peter about the art room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 691 9
Just a combination of Our favourite field trip tropes. Updates should be quick. Ships: Pepperony Spideychelle Stucky
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
28.2K 285 24
different oneshots of avengers, some fluffy some very smutty read at your own risk
404K 11.7K 19
in which the dark sorcerous fell in love with the naive witch • " i thought you said there were only two of them! " " well, I only saw red and blu...