Thirteen Reasons Why (Ezria f...

By katrinaasalvador

A is finished. No, A is not Mona nor Lucas. Not CeCe nor Alison. Not Toby nor Spencer. And no, it’s not Ezra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Cheesy moments with Ezria
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
meep
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
another meep
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
meeeeeep
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
hallo
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Christmas chapter!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
last meep of the story
v important meep

Chapter 33

2.6K 70 11
By katrinaasalvador

(Aria's POV)

Today was Ezra's appointment to his dentist because he had his protruding wisdom tooth at his age. I'm a bit excited to see how it goes because I've watched funny videos featuring people who had their wisdom tooth removed it is was hilarious!

"I know what's exactly running through your head, Aria." Ezra said in a kind-of warning voice and I laughed at him.

"When was the last time you went to a dentist, Ezra? Don't tell me I married a man who's afraid of the dentist!" I teased him even more and he frowned. It's so cute whenever his forehead crinkles or is it just me?

"It's not funny."

"What will happen if Alex and Elicia will go to the dentist and yet their father is afraid of the dentist?"

"Stop it, Aria."

"That's gonna be so embarrassing on your part though."

"That's enough!" Ezra shouted in annoyance and he shut me up with one angry kiss. That's hot.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -

"The patient will be a bit disoriented and delusional because of the anesthesia we gave him that would last for at least six hours. He can't eat any solid food yet so if he gets hungry, he can only consume soup." The dentist in white and pale blue scrubs told me and I just smiled and replied a small and sincere 'thank you' to him.

I went inside the room where I saw Ezra lying down on the dental chair located at the middle of the room and giggled a bit when I saw his eyes roll back to their sockets as he mumbled some incoherent words.

"Hey, baby." I said and kissed his forehead.

"I'm not a baby anymore but we sure can make one." Ezra muttered and I laughed. He's being so cheeky, it's actually funny.

"We already made two, love." I informed him.

"We can always make more." He cheekily replied and the dentist went inside.

"Enjoying and taking advantage of the loss of consciousness of your husband, eh?" The dentist asked.

"Yeah. This only happens whenever he's drunk and he's rarely drunk so it's a joy to see him like this and it's not for a bad reason why he's in a state like this." I smiled at the dentist.

"Want a personal tip?"

I simply nodded.

"Take a video of everything. It's gonna last longer." The dentist winked and I laughed. This dentist is probably the worst dentist ever because he's pranking on his patients but the best because he's funny and wacky. He handed me the payment and I immediately paid over the counter.

                        "Go out on a date with me." Ezra said and I smiled because of the situation. It's a good thing we are on a stop because of the stoplight.

"I already told you for the eighth time that we're already married so you don't have to ask me out." I laughed a bit and he simply released a distorted groan.

Stopping for five minutes because I had to buy cans of chicken noodle soup for him in a grocery store, he welcomed me inside the car with the same question but with a little twist.

"You must be a banana because I find you really a peeling. Now, will you go out on a date with me?" Ezra said and that was the icepick that broke the ice and I laughed until I had tears on my eyes. I did not see that coming.

"We are married already!" I replied in between laughs.

"Wait, so we're married?" He asked incredulously.

"Yep."

"I must be the luckiest son of a gun to have a very beautiful, stunning, eye-striking, breathtaking wife then." He said with a smirk and kissed my cheek which caused me blush to my roots.

When we arrived home, the girls were already there taking care of the twins. I swear they're like babysitters already.

"How did it go?" Spencer asked and I just smiled evilly.

"Oh you know, hilarious."

"Is he still out of it?" Hanna asked and I knew she was planning something evil but I'm not that bad to my dear husband.

"Yes but don't even think about it, Han." I warned and she pouted.

When I was about to sit down on the couch and play with the twins, Ezra demanded me to stand up so I just followed for whatever reason that he has in mind.

"Hey gorgeous lady, I don't even know your name but who cares? I love you will you marry me and be the mother of my kids?" Ezra proposed and I let out a full-blown laugh. Seeing Ezra out of his equilibrium is quite funny and cute at the same time.

I heard Hanna and Emily coo at us but heard Spencer snickering. I bet she's filming the whole thing right now.

"I told you already! We're married!" I sighed in exasperation but still a bit laughing.

"Kiss me if I'm wrong but I'm single, right?" Ezra cheekily said and I had to laugh at that one so I gave him a little peck of kiss on his cheek.

"You're wrong because we're married." I stated.

"We're married?" He asked skeptically and I shook my head in disbelief. Gosh, how many times do I have to repeat myself? I was about to hit his head so he can snap out of it but then I forgot he's still under the influence of the anesthesia. I hope it worns out soon though.

"Yes."

"Let me tie your shoelaces for you then." He said and I arched my eyebrow. I don't even have shoelaces on right now, I thought to myself.

"Because I don't want you tripping and falling for somebody else." He quipped and I slapped his shoulder. I must admit though, that was a good one.

"You guys are literally so cute!" Hanna remarked and all the girls laughed. I guess it was a bit true then.

"Got it all in film but I think Fitz-- I mean, Fitzgerald, should take a nap so the he's going to be back to normal again." Spencer said and we all agreed. After all, what Spencer says is basically the rules of life. Don't follow it? Do you have a death wish?

"I kind of liked you this way because you're adorable, love." I said and kissed his cheek again.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No! You just have to take a nap, okay?" I said and he nodded so we headed up the stairs going up to our bedroom.

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" Ezra asked.

"Depends on how fast you'll fall asleep though. I want to play with our kids because I miss them so you better hurry up." I demanded and his eyes lit up like Christmas lights when I mentioned 'our kids'.

"Our kids! Right! I want to play with them too! I want to play Catch with my son and I'll braid my little princess' hair--"

"Sorry, husband but you have to rest first. And our son is too young to play catch and you still can't braid Elicia's hair." I explained and cuddled with him so he could sleep already.

"I love you, wife." Ezra said and I smiled.

"Prove it to the world then by shouting it, husband." I challenged.

He rolled over and hugged me even tighter.

"I love my wife. I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I thought I asked you to shout it to the world?"

"I did. I told the world that I love you, that I love my wife." Ezra explained and I was thinking why but nothing rang in my head or any idea that came up.

"Don't you get it? I whispered it to you because you told me to shout it to the world and a whisper is louder than a shout..." He trailed on and smiled at me that caused my heart melt.

"And I whispered it to you because you, my dear wife, are my world."

~

A/N: GERMANY WON THE WORLD CUP GUYS WOW I'M SO PROUD OF MY BOYS LIKE OMG

but srsly tho im so happy because they really deserved it. (and yes I have baes in the Germany National Team like Manuel Neuer, Thomas Muller, Mario Gotze, Erik Durm and I ship schweinski hehehe) Yes, I'm not from Germany and yes, I've been rooting and was supporting them for several years now. This is their goal and now they achieved it. This is their dream and now they attained it. That's the Die Mannschaft's spirit. That's Germany's willpower to win. And now they're going to continue doing what they do best. Los geht's Deutschland! *hearts everywhere*

lol me today:

people: "congrats because Germany won the world cup!"

me: *squeals like a hyena on the heat*

anywaaaays

omg we're almost at the end of the story! D: oh noes

but yeah as usual,

Vote, comment, fan and share!

Check out my other book, "The Infamous Billionaire"! :)

Love yas, pretty liars!

Kat xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 20 13
Spencer and Toby are happy now that A gone but are they really gone? What about Noel and caleb are they coming back for ruin and wanting to kill Spen...
1K 34 21
My take on what happens - Set after season 7 episode 11- When Ezra gets back from South America. All the feelings from Arias point of view. Noel and...
11.5K 291 21
Sequel to Unconditional Love~Spoby season 7 (WHICH HAS BEEN RE WRITTEN) "What are you doing here?" I ask Toby my hand resting on the door knob as I...
106K 2.4K 95
'You can't have a testimony, without a test.' How much heartache can one person have before enough is enough? Layla has had the best and worst exper...