The Desperate Kingdom of Love...

By mysticaltales11111

A Decade ago,Arnav Singh Raizada and Asad Ahemed Khan,heirs to famous business tycoons of the country, turned... More

Introduction and Character Sketch
Chapter 1 - The Silent Truth
Chapter 2 - A Strange Wish..for A Strange Possibility?
Chapter 3 - Just a Lie..or A Wonderful Lie It Is??
Chapter 4 - Just Life or A Movie It Is??
Chapter 5 - A Pinch of Jealousy and Some Fireworks
Chapter 6- And Somethings are Just Easier Said, Than Done
Chapter 7 - Cant Stop This Thing We've Started?
Chapter 8 - Every Picture Tells A Story
Chapter 9 - I Want to Make It Up to You
Chapter 10- Flowers and Storms
Chapter 11 - The First Cut is the Deepest
Chapter 12 - The Heart Still Beats
Chapter 13- If Only
Chapter 14 - Set Me Free
Chapter 15 - Giving Up
Chapter 16 - Moving On
Chapter 17 - Stealing Time
Chapter 18 - Stealing Chances
Chapter 19 - Now or Never
Chapter 20 - Some Bits and Pieces
Chapter 21 - The Distant Road
Chapter 22 - Go The Distance
Chapter 23 - Risking It All
Chapter 24 - Longing
Chapter 25 - As Long As You Love Me
Chapter 26 - GAME TIME
Chapter 27 - Quit Playing Games With My Heart
Chapter 28 - Falling Apart
CHAPTER 29 - BROKEN
CHAPTER 30- CAN SOMEBODY STICH ME UP?
Chapter 31 - THE TRILLION BROKEN PEICES OF MY HEART
CHAPTER 32 - RIPPED
Chapter 33 - THE MIRROR OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 34 - STANDSTILL
CHAPTER 35 - THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 36 - THE THOUGHTS THAT CROSS MY HEART
CHAPTER 37 - UPSIDE DOWN
CHAPTER 38 - HEART TO HEART
CHAPTER 39 - TOO MANY GOODBYE'S
CHAPTER 40 - IN BETWEEN THE LINES
CHAPTER 41 - PUZZLED CONNECTIONS
CHAPTER 42 - THE WINGS OF TIME
CHAPTER 43 - BEING CUPID
CHAPTER 45 - HOLD ME NOW
CHAPTER 46 - ALL I NEED IS YOU
CHAPTER 47 - GIVING IN
Chapter 48 - HOME
CHAPTER 49 - Forever with You
Important Note
CHAPTER 50 - ALWAYS
Chapter 51 - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Alternate Versiom of FF TDKOL-Opinions???

CHAPTER 44 - A STEP CLOSER INTO YOU

2.6K 84 30
By mysticaltales11111

Chapter 44 - A Step Closer Into You 

At Times,You seem so far away

And At Times, I find you standing right next to me

It maybe a dream, i never want to wake up from

For its something I want to hold onto Close

And I know that in my heart, I will never be apart from you.

Strange though, even though reality screams otherwise, my heart always end up taking that one step, closer into you.

...................

Two Days Later

Arnav waited for Khushi to return from the washroom, and in the meanwhile, he stowed up their luggage on the trolley.They had just landed in Zurich,and would be on their way to Interlaken soon.He finished picking up the luggage and right then his phone rang and he saw Asad's name flashing on the screen he picked upland before he could say anything he heard Asda speak - " Khushi wasn't picking up her phone, so I thought ill check with you that all's well.."

Arnav smiled to himself, the big brother mode was on in Asad's voice.He cleared his throat as he spoke - " Yes, Asad, all is well, we just landed, you have absolutely nothing to worry, Khushi didn't pick up your call probably because she's freshening up..."

Asad - " Ohk, ask her to call me once she's in the cab ok??"

Arnav sensed thats oemthing was off in his voice so he asked - " whats up with you??is everything ok??"

He heard Asad sigh on the other end as he spoke - " well not exactly..."

Arnav - " what happened?? Zoya's been giving you a hard time i know, is this about that??"

Asad - " well, no its just that Im just glad that Khushi left London just in time..."

Arnav - " what do you mean??"

Asad - " well although we decided to keep silent on Arhaan's matter, but i asked Aman to ask a private investigator to keep a close watch on his travel, i wanted to know when he left Germany and where would he go, because its just better to be alert, and i just got to know that he landed in London, just when you guys were on the flight, it could be a coincidence for sure, because if he wanted to get in touch with Khushi, he would have landed the same time as her, but I was just worried..."

Arnav tried to control his own worry from reflecting in his voice as he spoke - " it could be that he's come for work..but you are right, its a point of concern..."

Asad - " look Arnav, i know this conference is really important to attend, but it isn't until tomorrow right, would you mind accompanying Khushi to Interlaken?? I mean I would just feel better that she isn't alone for a while...and i know you'v probably been very cordial to her, because off me and Zoya..."

Arnav tried too control his laugh at that, as he spoke straightening his voice - " Asad realx, i know you are worried and Khushi is a good friend to me too, so don't worry, i will be with her and make sure that she reached Interlaken safely...ok??"

He heard Asad sigh with relief - " thank you so much Arnav, i owe you this one..."

Arnav - " yeah right, anyway, hows work coming along??"

Asad - " good, and i want you to get a heads up from me before you meet Zoya, we'v been sort of communicating over texts for a couple of days now..."

Arnav smiled as he heard that - " really???? thats awesome..come to think off it, now I wont have to drop a big brick on her head to get her to come back to her senses when i meet her..."

Asad - "well, it isn't about us though ,she doesn't talk about that, but its a development..."

Arnav asked confused- " really?? then what??

Asad - " well i should thank Yana and Abir for that..."

Arnav - " huh??"

Asad - "well so it turns out by some weird twist of fate, that Yana and Abir used to be in love, and now Zoya wants to play cupid, in between them...you know since Abir has been such a good friend, she feel its the least she can do, and i kind off agree with her..."

Arnav - " well, thats a very interesting peice of news Asad, well atlas you are communicating thats what matters..."

Asad - " yeah, something is better than nothing..atleast,anyway i gotta go now, message me once you guys reach Interlaken...ok?"

Arnav - " yeah...dont worry...",and he hung up, and he felt his worry rise, thinking about Arhaan again, but he brushed it aside, for Asad was right, if he wanted to have anything to do with Khushi he would have landed in the same day as them, and it had been months since they had last heard off any thing from his side anyway, and right then he remembered how Khushi had been shaken with fear the last time he had Called her,so he decided to not let know Khushi about this development, and right then,he saw Khushi walking up towards him with a huge grin plastered on her face, and he smiled, for it was a sight he could never get enough off.He loved the sight off her walking towards him,because it had the power to warm his heart all over again, strange though how something as simple as that had the power to stir up so much emotion.

Khushi grinned as she spoke - " sorry to keep you waiting long.."

Arnav smiled - " do you hear me complaining??"

Khushi smiled as she laced her arm with Arnav's and then placed her other hand on the trolley, helping him lead it out as she spoke - " bhaijaan was calling, i should call him..."

Arnav nodded - " yes you should, he called me..."

Khushi stopped in her tracks as she looked at Arnav skeptically, because his face had hardened a little - " what happened??"

Arnav shrugged - " nothing to worry about khushi.."

Khushi raise her eyebrows - " really?? You forgotten that i can read through you, what aren't you telling me??"

Arnav shrugged again, and started to push the trolley - " nothing, like i said..."

Khushi held his hand and she looked into his eyes - " no more secrets ever remember?? our promise??"

Arnav sighed - " fine, when can i win from you, ill tell you as we get in the cab..."

Khushi smiled, as she laced her hand back into his and walked with him, and they got in the cab.

Few Minutes Later

Khushi snuggled closer into Arnav and she held his hand as he looked out of the window ,and she spoke softly - " talk to me please..."

Arnav continued looking out as he spoke - " Asad was worried, he especially asked me to be with you as in take you to Interlaken myself..."

Khushi smiled - " well, thats just my fate playing cupid, and i love it totally...even bhaijaan is coincidentaly shoving us together...",and she paused because she didn't see Arnav smile and she cupped his face and made him look at her as she asked - " whats wrong??"

Arnav looked into her eyes as he spoke, worry dripping in his voice - " he was worried, because he got to know that Arhaan just landed in London..."

Khushi's eyes widened, as she asked - " how does he know??"

Arnav looked at her as he spoke curtly - " well, of course we have someone tracking his travel Khushi, we don't want him anywhere around you, or we might just forget what you asked off us..."

Khushi touched his hand gently - " could be co-incidence, don't worry, its been months, i havent heard from him, don't worry na...and I'm being alert, you know that..."

Arnav tightend his arm around her, and he kissed her head— " please be more alert..."

Khushi - " i will be...",and she kissed his hand as she smiled - " but good no, now you wont have to explain to bhaijaan, he asked you to be my bodyguard for a while now..."

Arnav smiled - " very funny....",and he pinched her nose lovingly as he spoke - " and oh just so you know, Zoya and Asda are planning to play cupid between Abir and Yana..."

Khushi's eyes widened in surprise - " whattttt???? What have i missed???"

Arnav filled in Khushi about everything Asad had told him, and Khushi smiled when he finished - " wowwwww, thats some way of fate being smart here...you know what I'm sure, bhaijaan will come to Interlaken now..."

Arnav nodded - " i think so too...and i just hope, Zoya is ready to be a little more reasonable now..."

Khushi - " we will talk to her..."

Arnav - " we have too, i don't want her to torture herself further..."

Khushi clutched his hand - " don't worry, everything will be fine...",and she kissed his hand lovingly.

Arnav smiled - " you are the best to have happened to me Khushi, really, what would i do without you??"

Khushi - " well you don't have to do without me, ever Mr Raizada..."

Arnav grinned - " that is the plan Mrs Raizada to be...",and he cupped her face and brushed her cheek tenderly - " I'm finally going to get time to be with you without any worries, do you have any idea how long iv been waiting for??"

Khushi blushed as she hugged him - " i know, because Iv been waiting too, right..??"

Arnav hugged her close, and he felt all his worry wash away, this situation with Arhaan was just a co-incidence,and he really had walked out of their lives for good, their really was nothing to worry about now.

........................

Interlaken - 200 PM

Zoya entered in her cottage, and she smiled to herself, she hadn't felt happier in forever, and that was all because she was finally going to be seeing Khushi and her brother after what now seemed forever, and she looked at her watch, they would be here in the next 30 minutes, and she couldn't stop feeling excited about it.

Right then her phone beeped. It was Asad.

She quickly opened it as she read what he had written.

Asad : Iv asked Arnav to accompany Khushi to Interlaken.And Zoya do one thing for me please?? Be a little alert about the people around you.

Ok, so this was weird, because Zoya knew that her brother was anyway coming along with Khushi, he had surprised her, and she also knew that Asad wasn't supposed to know about his trip to Interlaken, until four days later after the conference, and moreso, she was curious to know why Asad asked her brother to accompany Khushi, so she quickly wrote a reply.

Zoya : Why should i be alert? the people here are harmless.Is there something you aren't telling me.

Her phone beeped two minutes later.

Asad : For once, why cant you not question me about this.Just be alert, thats all I want.

She took a deep breath as she wrote : And I want to know whats bothering you.You woundnbt have asked bhai to accompany Khushi if you weren't worried for her, but thats the point, why are you worried for Khushi, i mean she has travelled alone all the time, Asad ,and then you are asking me to be on alert all of a sudden, something is up surely.

She got a quick reply.

Asad : I had forgotten that you have known me well.Anyways, there isn't much to worry, only that Iv had a PI track Arhaans travel, he recently landed in London, but i think its a co-incidence because if it had anything to do with Khushi he would have landed the same time as her,but still just to be on the safe side, I ask off you and her both to be alert, thats all.Dont worry much.

Zoya felt a chill go down her spine as the memory of what had happened came backhand right when she was deep in thought her phone beeped.

Asad : I said, don't worry much.Dont think about it.

She quickly wrote : I had also forgotten that you know me well. Ok, i wont think about it.Anyway, they should be here in the next 30 minutes or so, Khushi texted me, any heads up, have you spoken to Yana yet, you have to find a way of sending her here.

Asad : well, no i haven't spoken to her yet, i need to think it through, i don't want her to suspect anything, for if she does, she will never do what we want her too.Give me a day or two, its been very busy here with work.

She quickly typed : Abir is so excited, his eyes lit up the minute i mention Yana. I think she was the only one he ever loved, no wonder he hasn't got into any serious relationship after, and he dodges the topic of marriage every time his family brings it up.Sad though, to know what had happened.

She got a reply five minutes later.

Asad : I know its sad.Probably its just that they were fated to be apart for the time being, you do know that fate can change if we change the choices we make Zoya.Think about it Zoya, do you serious want to let out fate win over us here, to you really want to end up being apart and ponder over our ill fate years later?? I know i made a huge mistake, i know i hurt you terribly, but please don't hold onto the pain longer Zoya.Forgive me please.

She took a deep breathe and wiped her tears as she wrote : And i told you i do not wish to talk about us, Asad. Please don't bring it up, I am not ready to talk about it,everytime you bring it up, you just happen to open that vault of pain all over again.

Her phone beeped, seconds later.

Asad : For me, the door to that vault hasnt been closed in a long long time, Zoya.Fine, anyway, i will let you know when I have spoken to Yana,dont worry i will find a way to send her there, when i return to India in a week.

Zoya felt her heart ache, and she almost wanted to ask him to come here too, a part of her was dying to see him, it had been so so so long, since she had last laid her eyes on him, but she didn't because she knew, if he came now, there was no way her heart would listen to her, one sight off him, would make her want to run into his arms.Well to be practically, she couldn't run offcourse.

Right then the bell went off, and she opened the door,It was Abir, she smiled as she let him in - " whats up?? i thought you had a meeting.."

Abir grinned - " I do, i was just heading there, and your cottage was in the way so i stopped to check if your brother and Khushi have reached yet, i thought ill see them..."

Zoya smiled - " well, they should be here in 20 minutes..."

Abir - " bummer, i have to rush out in ten minutes, ok no worries, i will see you all at dinner, tell them its my treat, ill text you the place, incase i cant come pick you guys up, i think i will come anyway, don't worry..."

Zoya smiled - " ok baba..",and she paused as she spoke - " Asda hasn't spoken to Yana yet, he needs to think over it, he doesn't want her to suspect anything..."

Abir nodded, sipping his water - " he knows her well, i guess, if she suspects anything fishy, she will run the other way..."

Zoya nodded - " but you are so excited, i can see your eyes lighting up, every time you say her name..."

Abir rolled his eyes at that as he spoke folding his hands over the table - " when does this organ in the middle of the chest listen to us?? does it ever...??"

Zoya smiled - " of course never..."

Abir smiled - "well ever since its gotten hope that it may just have a second chance to get back what it lost, its been beating the hell out of me, trust me, no amount of research can ever explain how this fishy organ works...anyway i shouldn't be very hopeful though, i have no idea what she's even thinking...so...i instruct myself to relax..."

Zoya nodded - " seems like a sensible thing to do, i agree..."

Abir grinned - " anyway, i should get going, ill see you in the evening..."

Zoya nodded,and she watched him leave, and she sat back on the chair, and looked out the window deep in thought, thinking about what Asad had written.

Could be true that we had a way off stumping our fate by making different choices??Or wasn't it that fate stumped over the choices, no matter what??

............................

Khushi looked at her phone as she spoke - " two minutes, god I'm so excited to see Zoya...its been forever..."

Arnav smiled, of course there was no way he could ask Khushi to calm down, and he spoke fondly - " did i ever tell you that I absolutely love this rush of excitement on your face, its one of the other things that makes your cheeks go red..."

Khushi smacked him on his arm - " vey funny...you'v become shameless these days..."

Arnav grinned - " i always was, your bad for you just noticed it...",and he bent forward and smakecd her lips.

Khushi grinned, as the cab driver pulled over in front of a cottage and she spoke - " ok, so I'm hopping out, you settle everything and come in, i cannot wait a minute longer...",and before he could say anything, just as the cab came to a halt, Khushi hopped out of the door at the speed of light, and ran towards the door, and he smiled to himself, as he got off, and settled the fare, and then started to take the luggage off.

Zoya had seen the cab come to a halt in front of the cottage and she had also spotted Khushi running out, and she herself walked as fast as she could with the crutch to the door and flunged it open, just as Khushi reached the door, and before she knew it, she had been pulled into a crushing hug by Khushi,and she hugged Khushi back, holding onto her for a long long time, she didn't need to say anything, that was the thing with emotions somtimes, no words were needed.

Arnav walked over wheeling two suitcases on its wheels, to the cottage, and he grinned at the sight of Zoya and Khushi hugging, he had missed this sight.And so he just stood there for a minute enjoying it.

Khushi pulled back finally, as she cupped Zoya's face and kissed her forehead and she spoke with worry in her voice - " you'v lost so much weight Zoya...you haven't been taking care at all, i cant believe that you'v been lying to all of us that you have been, this is unacceptable Zoya..."

Zoya grinned as she wiped the tears that had spilled her eyes - " ok, why don't you scold me after you come in....",and right then she spotted her brother, who at the same moment walked up to her, and she stepped a little out ,as Khushi shifted backwards, and he pulled her in for a big hug, and Zoya hugged him tight as she spoke fondly - " bhai, you'v become even more handsome...i missed you so much..."

Arnav kissed Zoya on the head as he spoke - " we missed you so much too Zoya....",and he pulled back as he spoke - "and i agree with Khushi, you'v been lying to all of us about taking good care off yourself...is this how you take care???"

Zoya looked at the worried gaze of her brother and Khushi,and she wiped her tears as she pulled them together into a hug - " god, i missed that worry in your voice, I'm fine trust me....its just the sessions that are making me work so hard....now cmon, come on in...."

Khushi looked at Arnav,and their eyes locked, and he gestured Khushi to go in first, and he took their luggage and then he entered into what was now his little Zoya's home.

........................

20 Minutes Later

Arnav ate a bite off his pasta, as he spoke with a grin - " Zoya, your cooking has gotten better..."

Zoya grinned - " I know bhai, what can i say, you really do improve with practice...i cook for myself now almost everyday, its peaceful in a way almost therapeutic...."

Khushi ate a bite of her plate as she spoke - "thats great, but then why have you lost so much weight, its clear you haven't been eating well, at all..."

Zoya held Khushi's hand across the table - " of course i have been, like i explained, its just my sessions...infact after we finish i want to show the two off you, my progress files, we keep a good record, very systematic..."

Arnav smiled - " well, id like to see it too, i just hope you can come back soon..."

Zoya sighed - " well don't know about that bhai..."

Khushi looked at her confused - " what do you mean??"

Zoya - "well once you see my file, you will know, he isn't happy with my progresss, I mean he feels my progress doesn't match my efforts, by now, he was confident that i should be limping and walking without the support off the cructh, but that isn't the case...."

Khushi immediately held Zoya's hand - " don't worry, you will be able too, very soon..."

Arnav felt his worry rise, but he didn't want to show it to Zoya, so he spoke - " ok, why don't we finish eating first...we will talk after....",and he immediately served another full serving into Zoya's plate as he looked at her - "and you ill finish that, I am watching you..."

Zoya rolled her eyes as she protested - " bhai, when have you ever seen me eating so much??"

Arnav - " i will see you now...cmon...start..."

Khushi smiled to herself at the sight, her love had always been such a good brother.

.........................

Interlaken - 5.30 PM

(Three hours Later)

Khushi entered in the room, and she saw Arnav gaze out of the window, and she walked over and stood next to him and held his hand as she spoke softly - " I forced Zoya to take a nap..."

Arnav nodded and he turned to Khushi as he asked - "shes somewhat withered, hasn't she??"

Khushi sighed and she hugged Arnav to comfort him for a brief second and she pulled back as she spoke - " yes, she has Arnav...your worry is justifiedd, because I'm so worried myself, i dare not even tell bhaijaan about this, he will loose his mind, if he sees her, I'm sure she's lost atlas 8-10 kgs, and the dark circles, its clear she hasn't been sleeping well..."

Arnav sighed - " her progress clearly doesn't match her effort, her files, and scans say it all, and then not sleeping well, not eating well, and yet being so stubborn, cant she see what we can, cant she see that she needs Asad, she's killing herself in the process off not being able to forgive him...for the first Time ever i want to damm our stubborn gene, just why doesn't forgiveness come to us easily, iv messed up so much because off it, and now i just have to watch my sister do the same...and I'm helpless Khushi...what can i do???"

Khushi sighed - " iv made up my mind, we are going to ask bhaijaan to come here once his work is over in Boston...we shouldn't listen to her anymore, I'm sure once she sees him, it will be different...."

Arnav nodded - " you are right, only Asad can fix this, he needs to be here..."

Khushi rubbed Arnav's arm lovingly - " ok now relax, don't worry ok?? you go and freshen up first, then i will, we have to meet Abir for a early dinner..."

Arnav nodded, and he made his way to the washroom.

Khushi looked around, he had set her suitcase over the table so that she didn't have to kneel or bend down,and his on the ground, a small gesture, but it warmed her heart.Ofcourse because this cottage only had two rooms, Arnav had settled their luggage into one.She walked over to the bed, and then lied down, and before she knew it, sleep took over.

......................

9.00 PM - At The Restaurant

Khushi smiled at Abir, as he excused himself for a call, and she looked at Arnav as she spoke - " thank god for him...",and she turned to Zoya - " he's nice Zoya, I'm so glad atlas you had him..."

Arnav nodded as he spoke - " he's been a good friend...right??"

Zoya nodded - " a very good friend indeed bhai..."

Arnav smiled - " then i must thank him..."

Right then Abir came back to the table as he sat down he spoke - " I'm so glad i finally get to meet you guys..."

Arnav gave him a smile - " and i must thank you for being such a good friend to my sister, you have been there when she's been away from all of us..."

Abir smiled - " well, what can i say, she's been a good friend to me too, so please you don't need to thank me..."

Khushi smiled - " so Abir, Zoya tells me you'v planned to show us around..."

Abir grinned - " ofcourse, you are in my city, which also happens to be one of the most beautiful places on earth, so i have it perfectly planned..."

Arnav smiled - " well this sounds fun, haven't been on a break for a long time now.."

Zoya nodded - " Khushi tells me everything bhai, i know you'v been working a lot lately..."

Arnav nodded, and then he spoke casually - " well, its not just me, Asad has been working harder than me probably, you should see the man, he's become a robot, its like he's programmed himself to only think one way..."

Zoya felt her insides churn in worry,naturally, but she didn't want to comment further so, she just excused herself to go to the washroom, and Khushi joint her, and once they left,Abir looked at Arnav as he spoke - " you know what, iv been waiting to meet you guys, because she made me promise to not get int ouch with any of you back at home..."

Arnav looked at him confused - " what do you mean??"

Abir - " well, I'm sure you can clearly see, she's been miserable..."

Arnav sighed - " yeah, i can..."

Abir - " so thats what, she wouldn't let me talk to any of you, every time i tried to talk her out of her misery...i thought i could have used help...but then i refrained, because if she would be mad at me, she would confine herself into another corner then..."

Arnav gave him a small smile - " well, you did the right thing surely Abir..."

Abir - " but i will be honest with you, she's a good friend, and i am really worried for her..."

Arnav - " we all are, but what can i say, i am her brother, and in ways she is a lot like me, forgiveness doesnt really comes that easy to us, i thought she needed some time out, but this clearly isn't seem to be working...so i have to take things in my hands now..."

Abir looked at him for a second, of course it was clear to him that no one apart from him knew the real reason behind Zoya's decision to stay apart from Asad, and as much as he hated to betray Zoya's confidence he also knew that it was now time to talk to her family and Asad about it, but he needed to talk to Asad firsthand it wasn't something he could just say over the phone, because as much as Zoya had told him about Asad, it seemed that Asda would want to rush ti Zoya immediately after knowing the truth, so for that, he needed him to be here.He finally stoppe this chain of thought as he looked at Arnav - " what are you thinking on doing??"

Arnav - " well honestly, first thing, I'm going to message him about how she's weakend, and honestly thats all i need to do, Asad will be here the minute he is free from work..."

Abir nodded - " sounds like a good plan indeed.."

Right then Khushi and Zoya returned and they both changed the topic, and right then the desserts arrived, and Khushi happily digged in and fed off a bite to Zoya, and Zoya laughed as she spoke - " god, khushi, you and bhai, have been feeding me as if I'm a little baby..."

Khushi grinned as she looked at Arnav - " well, right now lets just assume you are, cmon now...finish it up..."

Zoya's eyes filled up with tears as she looked at the genuine concern on the faces of the people in front of her, and she just nodded, and listened to what was being told to her, deep in thought.

.....................................

Boston - 330 PM

Asad opened the door to the cafe,as he and Yana stepped out, after eating a quick lunch, and he heard Yana exclaim - " thank god, you dragged me out of the meeting for a meal, i was famished..."

Asad smiled - " well , so was I..."

Yana smiled as they started walking the ten minute distance to the office and she spoke - " well, I'm so happy my fate is being a little kind to me here, and i haven't run into Vikram...",and she paused as she looked at Asad - " its going to be sooo awkward, why isnt a there a book on how to deal with future encounters with people whom you'v had failed relationships with...there should be one, you know..."

Asad nodded - " well, im sure there is already, we just don't know about it..."

Yana grinned - "Well, I'm sure too, for too many people mess up, there ought to be someone who penned down our plight..."

Asad looked at her - " tell me one thing, which really surprises me, i mean how is it you are able to laugh it off so easily..."

Yana smiled - "well, its easier to deal with, if i take myself too seriously, id be sitting in front of a shrink right now.."

Asad grinned - " there you go again, with your witty one liners.."

Yana smriked - " trust me sometimes even i wonder how do my neurons work...maybe its just something my brain has come up with after all the juggling..."

Asad matched his stride with hers as they walked and he asked straight to the point, because he knew one things surely, Yana was a straight forward person, one couldn't go around the bush with her, it wouldn't work - " have you ever thought, off bumping into Abir again...??"

Yana stopped dead in her tracks and she looked at him and she answered honestly - " well to think off it, i haven't really thought off it, i always thought our paths have separated forever...so yeah...",and she shrugged casually.

Asad spoke softly - "well, Zoya tells me that he hasn't been in any serious relationship after you, and every time his family brings up marriage, he dodges it...could it be that he really hasn't gotten over you, and now that you are single..."

Yana stopped in her tracks as she halted - " whoaaaaa, Asad , please don't even go there, i told you I'm done with that damm emotion for this life, i don't need it in my life..."

Asad gave her a small smile - " we all think so somettimes, i mean even Zoya thinks the same right now, but don't you think its the opposite, maybe its the only damm emotion we need in all our lives..."

Yana looked ta him - " look i know where you'r coming from, but no, i dont think so..."

Asad - " ok have you ever thought off this, maybe Abir hasn't moved on ever, because things didn't end the way they should..."

Yana - " what do you mean??"

Asad - "well, i mean, like you told me when things messed up, you just left suddenly right, and you never spoke to him again, maybe he never got a closure, and if you truly loved him which i know you did, so for the sake of what used to be, don't you think he deserves a closure,atleast??"

Yana felt her mind go into a overdrive - " what do you mean??"

Asad looked at her - " I mean, I'm going to Interlaken from here, come with me, meet him, even after all this while, it could be the closure he needs, and then go separate ways, thats all..."

Yana looked at him for a second and she shrugged - " ok, makes sense..."

Asad - " you agree?? just like that??"

Yana gave him a small smile - " well, you made sense, then why not...and honestly a part off me probably always thought off him because it didn't get the closure it needed, you made a excellent point Asad, and i couldn't argue with that..."

Asad grinned - " good then, so i will get our tickets done this evening, you did mention once that you have a valid schnegn visa.."

Yana nodded - " yup...",and she paused as she looked at him - " are you sure its about what you said right...?? nothing else?? you don't have some tricks up your sleeve for Abir and me right??"

Asad nodded innocently - " of course not, only what i said,that and Zoya ofcourse..."

Yana nodded, and they made their way back in, of course she knew what it was about, she was almost sure that Abir had asked Zoya to ask him o get her there, but why had she played along?? Because a part of her,wanted to see if he was still as charming as he was back then,thta trechourous heart didn't really ever stop beating for the one it truly loved

Right then as they got into the elevator Asad's phone beeped and he opened it, and the minute he read what Arnav had written, his insides churned.

Arnav : I hadn't really expected to see Zoya in the condition she is in right now.Looks like she's become excellent at lying to all of us.She's withered Asad, i could easily say, she has lost 10 kgs straight since we last saw her, and her dark circles easily give her away, she hasn't been sleeping well too.Her progress doesn't match her effort, her doctor isn't very happy.I can clearly see, that the only thing she needs right now is You.Shes being stubborn about it, but she misses you, I can see it on her face.Looks like you are going to have to become stubborn now, and fight her now.I am worried for my sister Asda,and i know only you can fix this.Do what ever you have too, get her to let go off the pain, she will forgive you, I'm sure.I do not have it in me to see her torture herself like this.

Right then the elevator stopped at their floor, and everyone stepped out, and Yana looked at his pale expression as she asked - "whats up??"

Asad stood dazed as he showed her his phone, and Once Yana had read the message she looked at him as she spoke, understanding what was on his mind - " i do think, we can finish all the work in the next two days, but we will have to reschedule everything and work around the clock, that is the only way we can make it there in the next three days...."

Asad nodded - " reschedule everything, I'm booking is on the flight two days from now, I'm done with giving Zoya the space she needed...I should have known better, dammit...",and he banged his fist on the wall in frustration.

Yana held his shoulder - " calm down,please...itll be ok..."

Asad calmed down as he spoke - " i will make it ok, I have had enough, its time i take things into my hands...i have to make her forgive me, and i know i can..."

Yana nodded - "well it really is time you did..."

Asad looked at her - "she will forgive me, wont she??"

Yana smiled at him - "well with that kind of genuine sincerity and compassion in your eyes, I'm sure she will melt the minute she sees you, now come on, we have a lot of work to finish if you want to board that flight in two days from now..."

Asad gave her a small nodd,and he walked with her to the meeting's he fought his inner turmoil, clearly he hadn't been able to sense in the truest magnitude of torture Zoya was putting them through, and she probably hadn't been able to forsee the fact that, in the process of punishing him, she had punished herself in the worst possible way too.

......................................

Interlaken - 11.00 PM

Khushi held onto Zoya's hand as she asked - " can you not forgive bhaijaan Zoya?? for real?? look at what you done to yourself, and look at what bhaijaan is going through...end this misery Zoya, please...i know its hard, but it isn't impossible, i know if anyone can go through this kind of a situation and fix it, it is the two of you, you two can, really can, all you need to do is have faith in the Love that used to be..."

Zoya took a deep breathe as she pulled the comforter over her - "well, you said it yourself, the love that used to be, its the past Khushi, no point..."

Khushi looked at her in disbelief - " i do not understand why you would choose to hold onto misery, this isn't you Zoya, I'm sure theres something else I'm missing Zoya, what is it?? are you sure its just the anger and the hurt??"

Zoya knew she had to mask her emotion well, for Khushi would otherwise read through her, and she made sure hurt dripped in her voice as she spoke - " its over Khushi, it was over the day he chose to annul our marriage, please don't talk about this further..."

Khushi looked at Zoya wiping off her tears and she didn't want to make her cry so she hugged her as she spoke - " ok fine, I'm sorry...i don't want you to cry..."

Zoya wiped her tears and she smiled at Khushi - " im fine, now cmon go now, let me sleep, i have a early morning session..."

Khushi looked at her confused - " where do you think I'm going??im here with you.."

Zoya narrowed her eyes - " no you arent, you are going to be with bhai, I'm sure he's waiting for you..."

Khushi rolled her eyes - "very funny, I'm not going anywhere, ok?? and he knows, i told him that I'm going to be in your room...."

Zoya gave her a accusing look as she said lightly - "well, just because my brother is being so understanding does, not mean you take undue advantage off him ok?? i know you both haven't got any good alone time in forever, and what kind of a sister I am, if i can't get my brother some time with the love of his life..."

Khushi blushed furiously as she looked at Zoya - " stop it, ok??"

Zoya chuckled - " what are you so nervous about, its just bhai, the love of your life...."

Khushi smiled - " I'm not nervous ok, about anything...",and she paused - "stop teasing me...please, and like i said , I'm not going anywhere..."

Zoya rolled her eyes - "looks like i have to push you...",and Khushi widened her eyes in fake shock, right when Zoya felt her phone ring, and a shiver ran down her spine as she spoke - " its Asad,why is he calling me...??"

Khushi looked at her - " i don't know i haven't spoken to him, but cmon go on , pick it up..."

Zoya cut the call - " no way...."

Her phone beeped immediately.

Asad : Zoya, pick up the damm phone now.

Zoya showed Khushi the message ,and she asked out confused - "what is he so mad about..."

Right then her phone rang,again, it was him, but she cut the call again, and her phone beeped again.

Asad : I said, pick up the phone now.

He called again, she cut the call again.

She messaged him : My phone has weak signal reception.Cant talk.

Right then Khushi's phone rang, it was Asad, ofcourse.

Khushi picked it up in an instant and she heard her brother ask in a tense voice - " khushi, is Zoya around??i figured since her phone has weak signal reception, id try your's"

Zoya gestured her to lie, but Khushi spoke straight into the phone - "ofcourse bhaijaan, I'm with her..."

Asad - "will you please give her the phone..."

Khushi - "bhaijaan give me a second, i will just call you back...ok??",and she hung up quickly.

Khushi looked at Zoya as she spoke - " look if you want me to go and be with Arnav now, you promise you will listen to what bhaijaan has to say now..."

Zoya looked at Khushi in shock - "what kind off a point is that, no way Khushi..."

Khushi shrugged - " fine, then Arnav can let all his plans of privacy and romance fly out of the window, I'm not leaving your side then..."

Zoya looked at khushi with narrowed eyes - "when did you get so clever huh??"

Khushi grinned - "iv grown up madame...",and she paused as she said seriously - " Zoya, seriously at least listen to what he has to say...please...?? "

Zoya nodded silently, and Khushi smiled as she said - "also keep my phone with you, ill take it in the morning..."

Zoya - "huh??"

Khushi smiled - "well , i promised Arnav that next time we are alone, i would switch off my damm phone, it always buzzes at the wrong time..."

Zoya chuckled - "ofcourse....",and Khushi called her brother quickly as she spoke - " bhaijaan, I'm fine ok?? Don't worry,anyway, I'm going to sleep now, giving the phone to Zoya, talk to her...",and with that she shoved the phone is Zoya's hand and walked out.

Zoya held on the phone in silence for a second, even though she knew that Asad was on the other end, she couldn't speak, because she hadn't heard his voice in forever.

Right when she was about to hang up,without saying anything, she heard his voices he spoke softly, with so much emotion in his voice - " Zoya,are you going to hang up on me?? just like that?? after all this while, don't you really not want to talk to me????"

His voice, that voice full of emotion, and longing, sent shivers down her spine, and she felt her resolve weakening, and her heartbeats instructing her otherwise, and she finally gathered her calm, as she asked even more softly - " why are you calling me Asad, what do you want??"

There was a Pause at the other end, could it be, that he was as affected as her listening to her voice after so so long.

She heard him take a deep breathe as he asked - " i want to know when did you get so good at lying to your loved ones?? i am not talking about myself in context, because i don't even know if you feel anything for me apart from hate, but why are you doing this to the people who love you?? Don't you think it pains them to see you like this??"

Zoya felt her emotions take a toll on her as all logic seemed to get clouded by her heart as she asked - " what do you mean?? I'm doing absolutely fine,and...",she paused, as she spoke softly - " and I don't hate you...i just thought we should get that clear..."

She heard him ask - " you'v weekend a lot haven't you?? You lost too much weight, what some ten kgs??"

Zoya - " whatttt?? who told you that??khushi is just exaggerating Asad, and like said, I'm fine..."

She heard a pause again, as he spoke in a helpless voice - " Khushi didn't tell me anything, Arnav did, so quit lying to me, its not working..."

Zoya took a deep breathe - "Well, bhai is just lying to you, i haven't lost 10 kgs.."

Asad - "well, 9.5 then??"

Zoya rolled her eyes, how could she forget this man knew her inside out, but she sighed as she spoke - " not that it is your business, but my intense sessions are making me work outa lot thats all...."

Asad - " really?? then why isn't your doctor happy with your progress???"

Zoya dammed her brother, did he really just betray their code of sibling confideiality to his best friend just like that but she spoke softly - " maybe, this just needs more time than i thought, asad thats all...."

She heard a long pause on the other end ,and then she heard him ask softly - " are you really okay Zoya?? tell me, are you alright?? how have you been?? how are things?? do you really want to be there all by yourself??

Zoya steadied her emotions as she lied - " I'm fine Asad, i really am....you don't have to worry about me...trust me on that..."

There was a long pause again.She almost thought he'd hung up, and she asked - " you there???"

She heard him sigh as he spoke - " yes, i am...anyway if you say so, i also called to let you know that i have convinced Yana to come to Interlaken, but she doesn't want to face Abir all by herself, so she asked me to accompany her, so i will be coming too..."

Zoya felt her insides jump in part happiness, and in part worry, she didn't know how she would control herself from running into his arms and she asked - " you are coming here???"

Asad - " well yeah, if you want to play cupid in between Abir and Yana, isn't that what you want??"

Zoya nodded - "well yea, ok...no issues..."

Asad - " dont worry, i wont trouble you much with my presence Zoya..."

Zoya immediately spoke on reflex - " your presence never troubles me Asad...",and before she could realise what shed said the words had already left her mouth ,and she covered up as she spoke - " i mean, it doesn't matter...im over it.."

Asad - "ok, good for you, your going to have to tell me how to go about though, when you meet me, you promised remember?? you would tell me how to let go off those marks off love and pain, once you figured it out..."

Zoya took a deep breathe, as she controlled the tears from falling her eyes - " yeah , kool...if theres nothing else , then id like to sleep now, i have a early session on the morning..."

Asad - " ok, see you soon Zoya, sleep well...:

Zoya - "bye Asad...",and before he could say anything, she hung up, and she tried to control her emotions.

She really had no clue how she was going to stop herself from running into his arms.

.......................

Meanwhile Simultaneously

Khushi entered the room, and she saw Arnav working on his laptop, sitting on the small study in the room, and he was deep engrossed, so he didn't notice her enter, and she quietly tip-toed towards him, and put her arms around his neck from behind, startling him as she kissed the side of his cheek, from behind - " i thought you would be asleep, my love...."

Arnav turned his attention from the screen as he looked back - " well, i couldn't get any sleep yet, so i just thought id answer some emails, hows Zoya....??please tell me you managed to talk some sense into her...",he asked, lacing his arms around her waist, as he gently made her sit on his Lapland she shut down his laptop screen as she looked at him and she spoke -" well, i have some news to give you, right now she's probably talking to bhaijaan which is a good thing..."

Arnav looked at her - " really??? thats great, but how is it that she is talking to him and not avoiding it..."

Khushi smirked - "well you can say, i coaxed her into it, on the pretext that if she wants me to spend some good time with her brother, she must talk to my brother in return...."

Arnav raised his eyebrow at her,as he smirked - " really?? thats a clever point of trade Mrs Raizada to be, i didn't know you were so clever..."

Khushi chuckled as she kissed him on the forehead - " well, what can i say, iv learnt in your company...",and she paused as she spoke - " but you know, i could sense from bhajans message that he was really mad about something but i don't know what??"

Arnav smiled as he spoke - "well, it could be because i messaged him..."

Khushi - " you did?? When??"

Arnav nodded - " on our way back from dinner...",and he picked up his phone and he showed Khushi the message.

Khushi read it and she put his phone bak on the table as she spoke - " no wonder, he was mad..and as much as i know, him I'm sure, he'd be here very soon..."

Arnav nodded - " that was the plan..."

Khushi grinned - "and you say I'm clever....",and she paused as she spoke - " well too bad i cant ask him, because i left my phone with Zoya...",and she got off his lap immediately as she said - " let me go check on Zoya...."

Arnav got up as he held her hand, and shoved her into the wall immediately as he spoke placing his hands on wither side off her - " seriously khushi?? they are talking after a really long time, don't you think you should let them be..??",and he paused, as he saw her blush furiously as he leaned closer into her as he asked - " or is that you are too nervous to be alone with me???"

Khushi glared at him as she spoke in defence - " oh really?? who do you think you are huh?? why would i be nervous??"

Arnav grinned mischievously - " well i thought you would be, about what i said i would do, when i finally have the privacyy i need...."

Khushi looked into his eyes as she spoke gathering all her guts - " well, why do you think i left my phone with Zoya...i promised you, id keep that damm thing out of the way when I'm with you next...."

Arnav raised his eyebrow - "really????",and he reached out and picked up his phone from the tableland switched it off immediately, as he spoke - " then i should keep up with my part of the bargain, shouldn't I??"

The minute she saw him switch off his phone, and then, with the other end, he leaned aside, and locked the door, all her guts vanished out of the windows she tried to walk out off his hold as she spoke trying to go towards the window - " i think i need fresh air...."

But she couldn't succeed, because she was pulled back immediately and he cupped her face tenderly as he spoke , smacking her lips softly - "shhh, stop worrying khushi, I'm not going to do anything, if you aren't comfortable, relax...cmon lets just sleep...",and he smacked her lips briefly again as he spoke looking into her eyes - " i promise to behave myself...."

And he turned around, and right then he felt her hold his hand, as she spoke softly - "what if i don't want you to behave yoruself??"

Arnav turned around immediately as he leaned back into her caging her in between his arms again - "really?? you have exactly ten seconds to decide Khushi..", and she looked into his eyes, and laced her arms around his neck and he spoke with love and emotion - " because I'm afraid, if you continue to look at me like that, I'm not going to be able to behave myself anyway..."

Khushi looked into his eyes as she spoke sure of what she wanted - "well, like i said, i dont want you too anyway...",and before he could say anything, she tiptoed, and kissed him with so much emotion, and passion that it shook her being, and she felt his arms go around her waist,as he pulled her into him, and before she knew it, he started to kiss her with so much passion that it drove her insane, and she knew that now there was nothing stopping them.

She felt him trail a line of kissed on the sides of her neck, as he pulled out her top, from the waistband of her jeans, and she broke apart for a few seconds, and flung it aside, and unbuttoned his shorthand he flung it aside as well, and he came back to seal her lips with another passionate kiss, and he picked her up a little, as she crossed her legs around his wait and continued to kiss him insane.

Arnav felt his passion go into a overdrive as he carried her to the bed, and laid her down gently and he broke apart for a second as he asked looking into her eyes as he asked huskily - " you have two seconds to change your mind Khushi...if this isn't what you want..."

Khushi immediately cupped his face, and pulled him closer down towards her as she spoke, sure her passion matched his as she spoke, not believing the voice was hers - " you have no clue, how iv been waiting to melt in your arms, i want this Arnav, i want you to make love to me..so please, you chosen the wrong time to be righteous...",and before she could say anything further, he kissed her.She moaned in pleasure, as she felt him trail a line of urgent kisses on all over her neck, and she could only respond similarly in the middle whenever she could, and before she knew it he had turned her around, and while placing a trail of kisses on her back, he quickly unclasped her strap, and threw her brassiere aside, and she immedieatly folded her hands over her chest shyly, as he hugged her from behind, and he kissed her shoulder lovingly, placing his arm around her waist as he whispered - " i love you so much, you do know, this is kind off a first for me too, because i have never made love before, i have never had a woman in my arms, that i love more than anything in my Life, Khushi...but i don't want you to regret any moment with me, thats the only reason, I...I....",and he paused,just as Khushi turned around to face him, their bare torso's now touching each other as she spoke lookingg into his eyes with so much love and so much passion - " I love you Arnav, trust me there hasnt been a moment like that, and never will it be, i have never regretted any moment that i have spent with you..."

Pure love shone in his eyes, as he cupped her face tenderly and took her lips for another sensuous kiss, and then she didn't know ins which moment of passion, he tenderly caged her arms over her head, and started to touch her and kiss her in the most intimate of places, driving her insane with pleasure and need. Several heated moments later, their was no piece of clothing in between of them,as he continued to love her, touch her, kiss her, hold her gently as if she was his tresure to love and cherish, and he kissed her again and again as he whispered - " god, your beautiful Khushi...so gorgeous Khushi, and all mine...."and with that he entered into her slowly and gently as she wrapped her legs around his waist to give him access, and he kissed her gently as he heard her sharp intake of breathe, and then slowly and gently, as he felt her body relax under him, he started to move and make love to the woman he loved, for the first time in his life.

Her every moan, her every touch, her every soft kiss, her tight hold, made him want to love her more, and so he did, he did what he wanted to do, he made passionate love to the woman he loved with all his heart.

Khushi knew, she had thought that when he would actually make love to her she would melt in his arms, but what she actually was feeling being loved by him, wasn't anywhere near to what she could have ever imagined.She didn't know what else to do, so she just let herself go with the flow, and she felt her body relax, and she started to move along with him slowly and gently, wanting to love him in every way, and she was sure that he could feel it too, because she wasn't just melting in his arms right now, she had surrendered every bit of her being, her mind, body and soul to the man she loved.It was true, there really was nothing more magical, nothing more pure, than love in this whole wide world.

.......................

Fate grinned as he spoke - "well thought, my girl, you know even after all this while, i couldn't agree more, because i haven't really found a emotion as magical and pure as you,love, my dear friend..."

Love smiled - "well you are just being too kind..."

Destiny smiled - "something you teach us every now and then, don't you, we can never learn enough..."

Misery smiled - " ok guys, i think i gotta leave now, my part in the script has somewhat ended..."

Fate immediately held Misery's hand as he asked - "Where do you think you are going??"

Misery looked at him confused - " like i said, i played my part, now i gotta leave..."

Fate held her hand - " and i told you to stay didn't I??"

Misery smiled - " well, if you really want me too, then you gotta make a choice...",and she paused as she said - " if i stay, you loose the power to stump mortals, in the sense they can change what you have in store for them, if they change their choices..."

Destiny grinned from behind as she spoke - "well, you are asking him to somewhat be like me..."

Fate grinned - " similar, yet very different my friend...",and he paused as he thought deeply and then he spoke - "Well, ok, done, i agree..."

Misery looked at him confused - " you agree?? just like that??"

Fate grinned - "Well anything to keep you by my side...",and he clutched Misery's hand as he said - "now cmon, go and unpack your suitcase..."

Misery just smiled and walked away, deep int thought.

Destiny watched her leave and then she looked at Fate accusingly as she spoke - "well, you didn't play fair..."

Fate grinned - " too bad, she asked me for something I already am...good for me though, I suprised though how she didn't read it yet though, how i anyway don't have the power to stump mortals, what i have in store is already the results of their choices both in the past and the present...",and he paused as he winked at his friends - " well, let me go and see if she needs help..."

Love smiled as she watched Fate leave, and Destiny returned to her desk, and Love walked over to the storage room, she wanted to read a few cases.

Love walked in and shut the door, and to her suprise, she saw Hate leaning against a wall, reading a file, and he looked up, just as she entered, and she gave him a small smile as she said - " I'm sorry, i didn't know, you would be here, ill come back later...its against our rules i know...", she finished.It was a internal rule, that only one emotion, could access the storage at one time, because it gave them the much needed alone time to ponder and think off the their very own past and future.

Hate immediately shut the file in his hand and shoved it back on the rack and walked to Love as he spoke - " no worried, I was done anyway..."

He was about to walk past, when Love asked softly - " what were you reading?? you haven't been in here in a long long time..."

Hate stopped as he looked at Love, and their eyes locked as he spoke - "Well, lets just say, i haven't had much to think about in a long long time, but now i do..."

Love - "really?? i wonder what though???,and she paused as she looked away, because her heartbeats fastened - "please don't answer, i mean i know your won't.."

Hate shrugged as he spoke - "Well i will...i was just reading a case about how you easily trumped victory over me in the past...", and he paused, as he spoke - "well, you mostly do win over me, Love.."

Love shrugged as she spoke with a small smile - "nothing personal Hate, its just that I'm doing my job.."

Hate - "and you are pretty good at it, i must say..."

Love asked shocked - " you are complimenting me??"

Hate stepped a step closer towards her - "yes, i am.."

Love smiled - " thank you..."

Hate looked at her as he asked - "care to tell me the reason, why I'm taking a step close into you, when i should be standing miles apart??"

Love shrugged - " i don't know...",and she looked into his eyes - "just like i don't know, why i haven't i still learnt how to quit on you..."

Hate grinned - "well, tell me when you have...",and he started to walk out, and he paused and he turned as he spoke with a smirk - "also when you are at it, you know at pondering over the riddle's, i think you should think about one more thing too.."

Love looked at him confused - "what is it??"

Hate looked at Love as he spoke - " pick up as many case files as you want, and go through them, like i said before, you mostly win all...but have you ever wondered, that maybe you don't just win on your own..."

Love - " what do you mean??"

Hate grinned as he said - "Well, strange how you seem to be know it all, and yet you haven't figured it out, how come you'v never yet wondered, that there could be a reason why i help you win by surrendering at the right time...",and he paused for a second to have the words have its affect on Love,and her eyes widened in suprise as he spoke again - " ever wondered Love, why i let you win??"

Love looked at him shocked - " what do you mean??"

Hate grinned - "Well, thats for me to know for now, and you to find out...", and he walked out, grinning to himself, it wasn't often that he got to see Love standing speechless and confused in front off him.

........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 8.3K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
78.9K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
73.9K 3K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
26.1K 1.7K 20
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...