The Desperate Kingdom of Love...

By mysticaltales11111

A Decade ago,Arnav Singh Raizada and Asad Ahemed Khan,heirs to famous business tycoons of the country, turned... More

Introduction and Character Sketch
Chapter 1 - The Silent Truth
Chapter 2 - A Strange Wish..for A Strange Possibility?
Chapter 3 - Just a Lie..or A Wonderful Lie It Is??
Chapter 4 - Just Life or A Movie It Is??
Chapter 5 - A Pinch of Jealousy and Some Fireworks
Chapter 6- And Somethings are Just Easier Said, Than Done
Chapter 7 - Cant Stop This Thing We've Started?
Chapter 8 - Every Picture Tells A Story
Chapter 9 - I Want to Make It Up to You
Chapter 10- Flowers and Storms
Chapter 11 - The First Cut is the Deepest
Chapter 12 - The Heart Still Beats
Chapter 13- If Only
Chapter 14 - Set Me Free
Chapter 15 - Giving Up
Chapter 16 - Moving On
Chapter 17 - Stealing Time
Chapter 18 - Stealing Chances
Chapter 19 - Now or Never
Chapter 20 - Some Bits and Pieces
Chapter 21 - The Distant Road
Chapter 22 - Go The Distance
Chapter 23 - Risking It All
Chapter 24 - Longing
Chapter 25 - As Long As You Love Me
Chapter 26 - GAME TIME
Chapter 27 - Quit Playing Games With My Heart
Chapter 28 - Falling Apart
CHAPTER 29 - BROKEN
CHAPTER 30- CAN SOMEBODY STICH ME UP?
Chapter 31 - THE TRILLION BROKEN PEICES OF MY HEART
CHAPTER 32 - RIPPED
Chapter 33 - THE MIRROR OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 34 - STANDSTILL
CHAPTER 35 - THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 36 - THE THOUGHTS THAT CROSS MY HEART
CHAPTER 37 - UPSIDE DOWN
CHAPTER 38 - HEART TO HEART
CHAPTER 39 - TOO MANY GOODBYE'S
CHAPTER 40 - IN BETWEEN THE LINES
CHAPTER 41 - PUZZLED CONNECTIONS
CHAPTER 43 - BEING CUPID
CHAPTER 44 - A STEP CLOSER INTO YOU
CHAPTER 45 - HOLD ME NOW
CHAPTER 46 - ALL I NEED IS YOU
CHAPTER 47 - GIVING IN
Chapter 48 - HOME
CHAPTER 49 - Forever with You
Important Note
CHAPTER 50 - ALWAYS
Chapter 51 - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Alternate Versiom of FF TDKOL-Opinions???

CHAPTER 42 - THE WINGS OF TIME

2.2K 79 7
By mysticaltales11111

Chapter 42 - The Wings of Time

I have often heard them say that Time is the answer to almost all our problems.Everything settles down, all you need is the time to pass.And lucky for us mortals, that the law of time has it's principles written down in stone, for that clock,never stops for anyone.

Sometimes, moments in our Lives, blossom with time, sometime they wither with time, and its strange because we make our own choices and then we call it Fate, and what better excuse to choose to live a certain way,terming it in our heads as our destiny,but at the end of the day we all have to live with our choices,for first we make these choices, which in turn make us.

They also say, that Time is the biggest healer, and I have now figured out how that works.Emotional pains, and especially the wounds of love are similar to those lines that can never really be erased, so Time basically just draws a bigger line of strength next to it, which not only helps us in the reality but also in the memories.The pain doesn't really reduce, but because,that line of strength is now a part of us,we are able to say : Oh, it doesn't hurt anymore.The pain sometimes becomes a Chapter called : Once Upon a Time In Life,and that is how Time always takes the credit for being the best healer.

However,No Matter what days Time brings our way, it only soars right past us, flapping its wings.And there are two ways of dealing with this flight of Time,one as though nothing it brings your way is a Miracle,and the other is as if Everything is.

The Wings of Time, also have the power to change us,often, its something that happens to all of us, but have you ever wondered, thats the catch in here,for its because we change with the Time,we often forget to notice the fact that the Times,are always changing.

........................

100 Days Later

Sunday

Barkat - 10.00 PM

Khushi put her phone aside, she had just finished the face time call with Zoya,and she smiled,she was glad that Zoya had found a good friend in Abir.

She picked up the remote and adjusted the temperature on ac, the Delhi Monsoon had arrived the usual this year, but still almost the end of July but the heat was high.She picked up her phone,and she texted Arnav.

Khushi : My love,are you free yet?

Her phone beeped in a few seconds.

Arnav : I will be in a while, ill call you once I'm in my room.

She smiled,as she put her phone aside,and she closed her eyes for a brief second, it had been over three months, that Arnav and her had been officially together,well if you put it in days, it had been 112 days,and even though they had on numerous occasions, tried to tell both their families about them, she herself had not let Arnav reveal it, and nor did she,not even to her brother, who she knew was now growing very curious about his best friend's love, who had changed Arnav Singh Raizada for real.

She smiled, it wasn't because, she wanted to hide it, it was because she had been loving the thrill of the hidden romance.For the last three months they had been meeting on and off, sneaking under the nose of their families on various get together's, and also at every other opportunity they got.And she knew, he was now getting restless because of it,and thats why she had decided that she would talk about it with Arnav tonight.

In two days time,she was leaving with Raizada's for a small holiday.Anjali di, Shyam jiju, Akash and Payal, were going on a joint vacation for a week to South of France,and were going to later on visit Zoya for a couple of days in Interlaken.She ,herself had been wanting to visit Zoya for two months now, but as usual , Zoya had talked her out off it on the pretext that she wanted Khushi to see her, when she was even better,but Khushi couldn't wait longer, so last week she had finally decided to now force her visit on Zoya, herself.And so on Anjali di's suggestion, she was now travelling with them and would be with them for two days in London,and then she would fly off to Zurich by herself,to be with Zoya,and they would continue on their vacation and then come to Interlaken and then all of them were supposed to return together.Ofcourse, she was very excited to be finallyy visiting Zoya, it had been really really long since she had left.It had been 103 days.

Right then she heard the knock on her door, and she put her phone on silent and hid it under the blanket and walked over to open it.

It was her bhaijaan.

Khushi smiled - " Bhaijaan, come on in..."

Asad smiled,as he walked in with his business bag and sat next to Khushi on her bed and he asked - " have you packed??"

Khushi smiled - " well i will bhaijaan, i still have two days time, it's you who is leaving tomorrow..."

Asad ruffled her hair lovingly - " well you know I have been pushing this business trip for a while now, but it cannot be delayed further, i have to be in Boston for atlas 10 days Khushi, for our venture with Hammond Constructions..."

Khushi nodded - " i know..."and she paused,as she held her brothers hand - " i know why you'v been pushing it for so long, going back to Boston, is going to bring back a lot of memories..."

Asad sighed - "and a lot of pain perhaps, maybe i wasn't ready to face it then, but maybe now I can face it, you know like they say, time is the best healer...I have worked on myself over these last three months Khushi,and as much as that wound is still present,because Zoya isn't with me, iv come to terms with it, and have learnt to to deal with it, iv learnt to live with it..."

Khushi sighed as she hugged her brother - " I know, she's being so difficult..."

Asad hugged her back - " ofcourse, difficult would be an understatement Khushi, she has gone silent on me for what 100 days now..."

Khushi nodded - " but I'm glad, you message her occasionally though..."

Asad sighed - " in vain though, because of course i get no reply..."

Khushi touched his arm and rubbed it lovingly - " I will see her shortly no, i will probably drop a brick on her head if I have too, but i will knock some sense into her head..."

Asad kissed Khushi's forehead lovingly - " thank you, but i know, she's been in as much pain as me,and maybe with time, she's come to terms with it too, you know just like how i have learnt to build a life around this vortex of loss and pain..."

Khushi - " come to Interlaken no, after you are done with work in Boston...."

Asad - " I want to Khushi, I want to see her more than anything, but i wont, because if she avoids me even after seeing me after all this while, that would be another blow...so lets just let it be, let her take her time, im not going anywhere, but I will see her, only when she is ready to see me...its for the best Khushi..."

Khushi nodded - " i understand, i just spoke to her though...she's having dinner..."

Asad raised his eyebrow - " go on, complete your sentence...she's surely with her new friend,whats his name, i keep forgetting....",he said with the aim of sounding supercasual.

Khushi - " she was with Abir..."

Asad felt his insides twich, in part jealousy and in part pain.Well, of course he was sure, that Zoya wasn't going to fall for this guy, he believed in his Love, and he knew for sure that Zoya would always Love him,but he was jealous of the fact that this new guy got to be a part of her Life, when she had cast him out of it,and he felt pain, because it did hurt to know, that she felt it easier to confide or find support in a stranger she had just met a while ago, rather than him.But he was happy about the fact that atlas she had someone with her,and wasn't all alone, and from whatever he had heard from Khushi, this guy did seem harmless and so he finally spoke - " well what can i say, I'm just glad she isn't alone..."

Khushi smiled - "yeah me too, and im glad you'v found a good friend in Yana, and im also happy that she's accompanying you on this business trip..."

Asad smiled - "yeah me too, although Boston is going to reopen a lot of wounds for both of us, but yes will be easier, you know it some what distracts you from your own pain, when you hear about some else's pain, at least i know that or rather im sure that me and Zoya will get back together again, but Yana, she has no hope...so its kinds sad, she's a sweet girl..."

Khushi nodded - "yeah,anyway...tell me how come you aren't asleep yet??"

Asad smiled as he took out a pouch from his bag - "well, i wanted to hand this over to you..."

Khushi - "whats this??"

Asad smiled - " dollars ofcourse..."

Khushi rolled her eyes - " bhaijaan i have my multi currency card, ok, relax, i don't need..."

Asad shoved it in her hand - "ok call me old school, but ill be happy if you keep them..."

Khushi took the pouch as she smiled - "ok fine bhaijaan...and have you finished packing??"

Asad nodded - "ofcourse, well in time..."

Khushi - " i havent told Zoya about your trip to Boston yet...",and she paused, as she heard her brother ask, the longing was present in his voice - " she doesn't ask about me, i know, Khushi..."

Khushi - " well, of course she does...".Asad raised his eyebrows at her and Khushi sighed as she said - " ok fine, yes maybe not as often as you do, but she does ask about you, once in a while..."

Asad rolled his eyes - "yeah, that once in a while, being like once a week or something..."

Khushi sighed - " Bhaijaan, honestly, i didn't think she could go on so long without you, she surprised me..."

Asad - "she surprised all of us, Khushi....i should have known, i have fallen for one stubborn woman, and it does hurt to hold on to this all alone, but I have to,because i haven't given up on hope, or on her..."

Khushi hugged him - " thats like my bhaijaan...",and she spoke - "now cmon smile please..."

Asad smiled as he bent down and kissed her forehead - "goodnight Khushi....",and Khushi nodded as she looked at him - "to you too, get some sleep, now..."

Asad nodded - " I will...."and he made his way out her room,and Khushi silently prayed for Zoya and him once again.

........................

Asad entered his room, and he lied down on the bed, and he looked at his suitcase that stood packed in front of him.Tomorrow he would be leaving for Boston,because this business trip could not be pushed further, and because Yana had worked for Hammond Constructions before, it seemed wise to have her accompany him, as she was also now their Marketing Director.

This trip had been due for over two months now, but he had delayed it purposely, because he knew that going back to Boston, where everything between him and Zoya had begun, would bring back a zillion memories, that would bring a lot of pain,and he had been unsure if he was ready to face it then.But now,with time, he knew he couldn't postpone this forever, he had to face this, and to be honest, it did feel like he could deal with it now, it would still hurt, but he had gainedl, some sort of a inner strength over these days without Zoya.

He couldn't believe though, that she really had gone all silent on him for the last 100 days.The last she spoke to him was that brief whatsapp conversation months ago,and after that, he had messaged her on and off generally on alternate days, but he hadn't got any reply.Then after two weeks, he had increased the gaps in the number of days and messaged her like twice a week,in the hope to get some response,but he hadn't got any.Then after a month and a half,he had messaged her just once a week,and even that he had reduced to like once in ten days after he had received no response.

He sighed,as he closed his eyes,and Zoya's face revolved in front of his eyes again, the saving grace was that he had been dreaming off her every night,he opened his eyes,and he sat up in bed,and he smiled in pure irony, because no matter what you dream, when the morning comes, reality intrudes and the dream begins to slip away.

Another good thing was, that he had worked on himself over these months,and he had been successful in getting rid of the guilt he had been feeling, off both the past, and with what had happened in regards to him and Zoya,and it was possible because of the love and support everyone gave him,especially Arnav and his family.He had been able to get rid of the baggage of guilt successfully, only because he had come to terms with the fact, that sometimes, we all mess up probably royally, but if you didn't think within that you deserved a second chance, then there was no way it was going to come your way.And he wasn't a bad person, he had made some brutal mistakes that had led to disasters, but he strongly believed in his heart that he was ready to seek redemption for it,even if it took him all his Life.He deserved to give himself another chance, and he had given that to himself,because he owed himself that.

And then of course this distance, from Zoya, had sort of made him see things from a different perspective.There was no denying the fact that the love they had deserved another chance, and now he had to wait until Zoya forgave him,and realised it too.He had also realised that there was a thing about distance in between lovers, as much as you wished it to vanish, it didn't really affect what you felt deep inside,because his love for Zoya hadn't lessen even by an inch, infact it had only deepened,no body had the logic to explain the fact that even though Zoya had shut the door to him, he had only been feeling closer to her more than ever,because her memories had never even left him for a second,sometimes when he was sitting by himself,he could feel her with him, and sometimes when in those hours of wait for her to reply, he had felt that pain return, but either ways, everything was about her, he often wondered, if she was out there, thinking off him, wondering about him.He often wondered, what she felt while she read his messages,because he had no clue, she had never acknowledged that emotion to anyone,neither to Khushi, nor to her family.

And he knew it was very difficult to go on like this hanging in the midddle of nowhere, stranded with no where to go, because he couldn't really walk towards her, neither could he walk away.But he had no other choice, he had to wait for her to forgive him for the blunders he had committed,because he loved her,he would wait no matter how much more time she needed.

But he did wonder how the time in his Life, managed to fly around still, with damaged wings.

He sighed, as he picked up his phone.He hadn't messaged Zoya in the last ten days, but he wanted her to know from him, that he was going to be in Boston for a while.

And so he took a deep breathe,and started to write a message to her, even though he knew, he was going to get no reply.

.......................................................

Shantivan - 10.40 PM

Arnav smiled as his sister pulled him into a corner as she spoke - " Chotte, seriously, Khushi is going to be shocked when she sees you on the plane..."

Arnav chuckled - "yeah di, im sure, she's been sulking for days over the fact how I am so obsessed with work,that i cant even take a week off to join my family for a little holiday..."

Anjali grinned - " little does she know, that you plan to join her all the way to Interlaken..."

Arnav smiled - "well, i do wish to see Zoya, haven't seen her for so long di..."

Anjali nodded- "yeah, we will join you all soon,and by the way so that no body suspects, i will mentioned to Shyam and Payal, once you are on the plane that,that you are going to Switzerland early for the annual International Conference on Fashion and Textile Industry..."

Arnav smiled - "well luckily the dates coincides,because thats a explanation im going to have to give Asad..."

Anjali nodded - "he leaves for Boston tomorrow right??"

Arnav nodded - "yeah..."

Anjali sighed - "will be painful though, i mean to go back to memories...im so proud of the way he has handled himself when my sibling happens to have turned into a stubborn stone...seriously i had no clue, she would go on with the pretence of I -can-go-on-without- Asad,for so long..."

Arnav sighed - "yeah me too, anyway i do hope that Khushi and me are able to knock some sense into her head...once we see her..."

Anjali smiled - "yeah i hope so too...",and she asked - "Also, if you both are done with this thrill of your hidden romance, when are you bringing it out in the open, Chotte, its about time..."

Arnav nodded - "yeah....i know di, its about time...",and he smiled as he said - "but Khushi seems to get some weird thrill out of this, so I'm just going to let her decide...but i hope its soon because it is making me nervous and restless...i wanna be able to call her mine in front of everyone..."

Anjali hugged him - "I love how love has changed you into a prince charming...Chotte..."

Arnav laughed - "yeah, I'm sure Khushi can write a book on that, Arnav Singh Raizada's path to evolution :from the big bad dark knight to her prince charming..."

Anjali laughed, and Arnav immediately hugged her as he spoke - " i miss you a lot you know that, i cant beleive, you moved out of Shantivan..."

Anjali hugged him - " I had to Chotte, i was here for Maa and for you, but now that Maa is back, i had too move back with my inlaws you do know how they and your jiju have been so understanding through these years, i cannot take undue advantage of them..."

Arnav nodded - " yeah, i understand....im so proud of you di...you always do the right thing"

And right then they spotted their mother walk upto them ,as she said - "what are my kids murmuring about haan??"

Anjali looked at her mother as she smiled - " nothing Maa, just work, i was convincing Chotte for the holiday...you know maybe if he could change his plans last minute..."

Kkusum smiled as she held both her kids hands - " yes, you should Chotte, you'v been working too much infact join them and convince Asad too, so that Zoya can finally see him,and realise what she's been missing...."

Arnav clutched his mother's hand - "she will come around Maa..."

Anjali clucthed her hand - "yes, she will Maa..."

Kkusum sighed - " i wonder how much time though...",and she kissed Anjali's forehead - " I'm just so glad that you and Shyam came over dinner today, its difficult to not miss you both..."

Anjali hugged her mother - " I know Maa...but..."

Kkusum smiled - " i know i know, it was the right thing to do, and thats why I am so proud of you my love..."and she kissed her daughters cheek.

Anjali smiled - " so what plans do you and Dilshaad aunty have while we all are away? Asad leaves tomorrow,and we leave day after..."

KKusum smiled - "well we plan to chill too, we will be fine, Dilshaad will stay here with me..."

Arnav smiled - "thats good Maa..."

Shyam walked over as he hugged Kkusum - "Maa, we should get going now.."

Kkusum nodded and she saw her mother and bhai and bhabhi and Akash and Payal hug Shyam and Anjali goodbye,and she looked at Arnav as she said - "please,see them off Chotte..."

Arnav smiled - "ofcourse Maa..."

Arnav walked with Shyam and Anjali and he waited until his jiju was behind the wheel and he spoke - "Arnav, are you sure you don't need me to convince you?? cmon it'll be fun, join us...you do deserve a break..."

Arnav smiled - " Thanks jiju, but I'm fine...",and he saw his sister wink at him and Shyam grinned as he looked at his wife - "well, i tried, your siblings are just too stubborn..."

Anjali laughed - "tell me something i dont already know...",and Arnav laughed,and with that his brother in law drove away,and Arnav stood for a second as he saw the car leave the gates of Shantivan, he was happy for his sister, and he sighed,as he took out his phone and he saw the wallpaper of the picture of him, Anjali di and Zoya together.He did hope, that Zoya put an end to her stubbornness soon.Everyone missed her terribly.

He quickly messaged Khushi : I will call you in 15 mins.

His phone beeped quickly.

Khushi : And I shall wait, my Love.

He smiled as he read that. He loved how she called him - My love these days.

She was crazy,and honestly, he couldn't deny the fact that he had become a little crazy too in her company,for all this hidden romance had surely made him do crazy things.What not had he done to see Khushi, god she had driven him insane with all this hiding,she had also started working in his office premises a fortnight ago, which although gave them more opportunities to sneak around, but it also added to his restlessness at the same time, all this act of just being cordial and being nice to each other because of their siblings was now getting to his nerves.And ofcourse, because of this, privacy had been a vital issue,and thats why he knew Khushi had been coaxing him for this holiday, so that they could get some alone time together, and of course he had made up his mind to join her, the minute his sister had told him that Khushi was now travelling with them,but he hadn't planned to keep it a surprise for Khushi,she was going to be shocked the hell out of her mind, when she would see him on the plane.

He smiled to himself as he made his way to his room,and changed for the night,and then he walked to his poolside, and lied on the recliner,and he called Khushi.

...........................

Khushi saw Arnav's name flashing on the screen and she smiled, as she picked up and she spoke with pure joy in her voice -" hello my love..."

She heard a laugh in his voice as he spoke - "well, did i ever tell you i love it when you all me that..."

Khushi smiled to herself- " yes, you did..my love...so whats up?? have di and jiju left??"

Arnav - "you knew they were over for dinner?? did i tell you??i mean i didn't know until i was home that they would be over....wait wait...how is it that you knew...??"

Khushi - "well well, you do forget that i have an excellent bond with Anjali di, she tells me everything, my love...i knew it was a surprise for you, so i just kept silent...",and she paused as she spoke softly - " i know you miss her so much ever since she moved out, a month ago..."

Arnav - "yes, i do...but it was the right thing to do, anyway whats up??"

Khushi - "nothing much, was talking to bhaijaan, I'm worried about him, and Zoya, Arnav, its been so many days, like 100 to be specific, how much more time does Zoya need? she doesn't even talk about bhaijaan to me, i mean very rarely, and he knows that, imagine how painful that is for him...."

She heard a sigh on the other end as Arnav spoke - "well, she doesn't mention Asda to any of us at all...i just hope you can knock some sense in her head once you meet her..."

Khushi sighed - "yeah about that, you know it would be great if you could join us even if its in Interlaken towards the end...cmon Arnav...seriously is there too much work, is there nothing you can do??"

Arnav - " i would have if i could Khushi, but you do know ever since the merger..."

Khushi - "yeah yeah i know, ever since the merger, things have started to accelerate for us...and theres so much to do..afterall you and bhaijaan want to take what our fathers built to newer heights, yes i get that, but ill miss you...i wont see you for almost a fortnight, if you include all the travelling time...."

Arnav - "yeah ill miss you too, i understand, and we could have got some good alone time together, which we anyways don't get often, but Khushi, its works can't escape, and with Asad gone, everything comes on me..."

Khushi - "yes ok, its alright, i get it, anyway I wanted to talk to you about something important..."

Arnav - "ok tell me??"

Khushi - "well, i will when i see you at office tomm, but i will leave early ok??"

Arnav - "why not now??"

Khushi smiled to herself - "well i wanna be able to kiss you after i tell you...thats why..."

Arnav - "ok point noted,i cant argue against that....id really like that....Khushi..."

Khushi - " I love you so much thats its driving me crazy..."

Arnav - " I love you more than you will ever know...trust me on that..."

Khushi smiled - " well, i do...",and she heard Arnav ask her about her mother, and she smiled as she filled him in about how she had also packed her bags to shift temporarily into Shantivan,once she and Asda were gone, and then they talked for a few more minutes, and finally hung up a while later, because Khushi didn't want him to miss his morning run, and she didn't want to miss her morning swim, and she closed her eyes in bed, and slept with a huge grin on her face, there was a thing about time sometimes, especially when you were in Love, you didn't want to waste too much time dreaming because waking life was so much better.

............................

Interlaken - 8.00 PM

Zoya got off the car, holding on to her crutch and she smiled as she looked at Abir - "cmon in, what are you waiting for, i know you want to talk some more..."

Abir stopped the engine, and parked his car and got off, and followed Zoya into her cottage, and he smiled, as he watched her walk to the kitchen and sat on the chair, in front of the table and he walked over and sat across her, and watched her look out the window and he took a moment to just look at her, because as a friend, he was really worried for her, over these past three months, she had somewhat withered, shed lost too much weight, and was also getting paler in the face day by day, and every time he returned to Interlakenafter his business trips, he could surely make out that she had lost another pound or so, and of course he knew the reason behind it, it was because she was being extremely stubborn about being blind to what her heart was probably begging her to see.

She couldn't go on without Asad,he was sure, she was going to breakdown very soon, and it was really sad to see her like this, and he couldn't do a thing about it, because she had forbidden him to talk to anyone from her family or friends about it, and he hadn't contacted anyone about it, because he didn't want to risk Zoya being mad at him, because he knew, that she was opening up to only him about it.

Zoya waved her hand in front of his face as she asked - "hullo?? where are you lost??"

Abir grinned - "well, i was just wondering what you are doing around here, i mean i was gone a week, and i see that you have lost another 2 kgs...give me some tips no...i do feel i have gained a little bit with all the eating out..."

Zoya smiled - "well don't exaggerate...not 2 kgs..."

Abir - "1.8 kg then??"

Zoya rolled her eyes - "fine, 1.5 kgs...and its not because I'm not eating properly or anything, its just because the physiotherapy sessions are really making me work out..."

Abir gave her a small smile and he spoke softly - "exactly, you'v been working so hard Zoya, but even you know what this is about, don't lie to me...cmon..."

Zoya sighed - " I know, what uncle thinks...."

Abir - " exactly, you know with the kind of effort you are putting in, he was sure that you would be atleast half way through to your recovery, or atleast be able to limp and walk without the crutch...but..."

Zoya sighed - "but, I'm just able to pick up my leg half way up,and I'v just been able to fold my knee a little thats all...I know its not the kind of progress thats matching the hours I'm putting on...but I'm giving it my all...although I'm disappointed a tad bit, but i wont give up...its just going to take me a lot longer than i thought Abir..."

Abir - "really?? is that what you think??"

Zoya gave him a nod - "ofcourse...."

Abir - " ok you are officially the most stubborn,obsitiante, headstrong, woman i have ever met, why cant you just admit that its killing you to be without him..."

Zoya shrugged her shoulders as she drank a sip of water - " nahhh, I'm doing just fine...infact I'm doing so much better than what I was when i came here...."

Abir raised his eyebrows - "really??"

Zoya - "ofcourse...."

Abir picked up his phone, and he instantly clicked a picture of her and he shoved the phone in her hand as he spoke - "well, i think you'v cracked your mirror Zoya, because from where I see it, its pretty obvious from those dark circles that you'v been crying your eyes out...every night..."

Zoya stared at her own picture and she took a deep breathe as she put his phone aside - "not every night Abir...you could say alternate nights though..."

Abir rolled his eyes - " iv told you before, stop bullshitting yourself and him, save both yourselves from this misery please...and seriously I'm telling you this misery is a big hindrance in your recovery, this is the reason why your progress isn't matching your effort, because in your heart, theres a big hollows vortex of loss and pain, which only Asad can fix, but that is if you let him..."

Zoya heard her phone beep and she looked at her phone and she felt her heart stop, and she glanced it for a second and she put it backhand Abir asked - "who is it??"

Zoya - " its him.Asad. it had been ten days since his last message, so i was kinda expecting his message today..."

Abir rolled his eyes - "yeah, i know, you'v been waiting for it, or maybe i should say longing for it, that would be more apt...go on, read it..."

Zoya - " i will read it, in a while...."

Abir - "yeah probably read it and cry it all night, that guy loves you, poor thing, even though you never reply, he still messages you, have you ever wondered how painful it must be for him to hold on to this all by himself...youv left him in the middle of nowhere Zoya, neither can he walk towards you, neither can he walk away..."

Zoya took a deep breathe - "he will walk away Abir, soon...i mean, the frequency of his messages have reduced,im sure they will stop with time, and he will be able to move on...."

Abir ran a hand through his hair in frustration - " really?? you are stupid if you think so, from whatever iv heard off Asad,from you, and mind you, I'm a stranger, but even i can tell you that the frequency in his messages have gone down because, you don't freaking reply, your gone all silent on him for 100 days now...what do you expect..."

Zoya shrugged - " i don't expect anything Abir...and don't be mad at me, please....and can we please talk about something else, you make me smile Abir, please don't make me want cry...."

Abir got up and he hugged his friend, as he instructed himself to not push on this topic for now, although he would keep trying like he had been trying for months now, and he helped her a little as she got up and he handed her the crutch and he spoke with a grin- " how about you make us some popcorn, in the meanwhile, ill choose us something comic to watch on Netflix,and trust me by the end of that and my jokes combined, you'll be falling of your seat laughing..."

Zoya nodded, and she grinned through her tears - "id like that...",and she watched Abir walk over to the Tv lounge and she put her phone in her pocket as she walked to the kitchen to microwave some popcorn.

She didn't want to read Asad's message yet.She needed to be alone for that, because she was sure those tears would start flooding out again, and no one could witness them, because even she was scared to look at her reflection in the mirror whilst she howled her guts out.

...............................

90 Minutes Later

Zoya closed the door to her room, and she walked to the washroom and changed for the night, and then she got in her bed, and opened the bedside drawer and took out the diary, in which she had been writing everyday to Asad,for the last 100 days and kept it next to her on the pillow and she finally picked up her phone and she took a deep breathe as she finally opened her WhatsApp and opened Asad's conversation to read what he had written. She had been longing to hear from him since the last ten days.Thats was what it had come down too, although she had never replied to any of his messages, in the last 100 days, she had still been literally counting minutes for the days to pass, until that day would come when he would message her again, because she had understood the pattern the of his messages, they had been regular at first, then gone to alternate, then to twice a weekend now to once in ten days, and she had spent a lot of time re-reading everything he had written to her, and she had replied to him in her diary though, but never really messaged it back to him, and she knew Abir had been somewhat right, in whatever he said, she could feel herself withering inside, because of the pain she felt, she had tried to get her heart to be in sync with her mind , but she was failing miserably,because of course it refused to listen to her, and she also deep down knew that this hollowness and this heartache was now becoming a hindrance in her recovery too, it was as if her heart was on a revolt against her physical being,as a punishment in exchange for the torture she was putting it through, by being away from Asad. She wiped her tears,as she returned from her trail of thought and looked at her phone to read what Asda had written.

Asad : Zoya, its been ten days,again, and i know, I am not going to get any reply, and honestly, i don't want to you to reply, if your heart doesn't allow you to forgive me yet.Things are going good here, at work,and at home, I'm sure you would already know from Khushi, that she has recently started working at AR premises because we have shifted our(khan designs) design facility completely under AR Headquarters,and its now officially operating as One,just like how we'v shifted the base for AR Constructions into our facility, its just easier this way,Arnav can manage the designs and I can overlook our real estate and construction line.The merger has done us good, and we are now rebranding our business's collectively as ARK Industries,just like how abbu and uncle started it.Apart from that, something at work has come up, which cannot be pushed longer.I will be leaving for Boston tomorrow, for ten days, lot of things need to be seen for our venture with Hammond Constructions,and Khushi didn't probably tell you about this, because i asked her not to, because i wanted you to know from me. You do know that I will be thinking of you every second, whilst I'm there, for I'm going to be standing face to face with a lot of memories of US. I hope you are doing well, and taking good care and eating well.I miss you Zoya, each day a little bit more, more than ever. Waiting for your forgivenesses.Waiting for your Love.I love you Zoya,always did, always will.

Zoya felt her vision blurr,as tears started to fall from her eyes, and she re-read what he had written a hundred times, and she felt herself choke in her breathe, because of the emotion that was stirring up inside of her.

Boston.He was going back to Boston - where it all began, the mere mention of it, brought back everything to her headband she could only imagine the onslaught of emotions Asda would feel once he was there.

Why was he going to the damm place where he would be reminded off her.Wasnt he supposed to be moving on??

Her heart instructed her to re-read his message, and she did, and it really did seem like he was no where moving on, clearly her plan wasnt working because Asad was being really stubborn, holding onto the string she had left.

Her heart protested, and she walked to the bathroom and washed her face, and she saw her reflection, and it stared back at her, and she felt like she was looking at a ghost of her very own self, she really did look like a living ghost, her face was that pale, her eyes were bloodshot red with all the crying.

She felt her heart ask her, if she had for real left that string in between her and Asad.Had she for real??

Maybe not, because she was still holding onto him in pain and in tears and in a lot of love.

This was insane, totally insane, she walked back dazed and dejected to her bed and sat inside and opened her diary and started to write another page to Asad.

Once she had finished, she closed the diary and lied down in bed, and she felt Asad's memories flood in her being as usual, and whom could she ask for help, whom could she ask for an explanation but herself, she was the one who had brought this upon herself, she was sure, no one in this world had any answer to give her.

Where could she go searching for happiness, that once used to beat inside of her?? She had fled here in search of some peace, and she hadn't gotten any after a shortwhile, except for when she was in her sessions, but now even those sessions were being disrupted by this heartache.The wings of time were surely showing no signs of peace or off Happiness.

Why was she standing with so many complaints on her Lips right now??

Why was Life standing on the other side of her being?Why was there so much distance between her dreams and reality??

Why were these shattered dreams pricking her eyes?? Why were the lines of a Happy Fate staring to slip away from hands.

Was there really no one listening to her prayers up there??

Or were even her prayers being sent to a area of disaster, never to return back, never to be answered??

What had she really done to deserve this?? For the first time in a long time, she found herself question, as to why did all of this have to happen to her.

This was misery at its peak, she took deep breathe, she had a slight difficulty doing so, maybe her breathes had lost their way too, just like how her heartbeats had left her heartland she was left with nothing but this loneliness and a smoke of memories.

She was sure, even her shadow would reflect back as being broken.

Had she stopped thinking off Asad ?? Ofcourse not, infact she had been only thinking off him all the time.She had been imagining him all the time, she had been never let him go in her heart, infact she was standing right where she was in her love all those months ago, and being apart was only making her realise that she needed Asad like she needed oxygen.

And yet, they were both standing in the middle of nowhere, lost and deserted.

But could she reach out to him and invite him to join her in her misery?? And as much as her heart ached to do it, as much as she was killing herself in the process, she knew she couldn't reach out and tell him that she had forgiven him even before she had come here, that she loved him, and that she wished every day that the accident hadn't happened, and crashed her dreams.Because she knew, if she would, he would come by her side in a jiffy, and he would never leave her, and that would mean that he would have to sacrifice a lot of his dreams in the process, and she wouldn't allow that.

And so maybe, this misery was her fate, and she was just meant to be left wandering around with her lonely heart in the memories of the past, towards the memories off love, off promises, off dreams they had both seen together.

Ironical, still how even in those memories, she could see Asad, yet she had never felt more lonely than ever,because maybe her mind had been cruelly trying to shut down emotions for Asad even in her memories, and that is why her heart had gone on a complete revolt here, driving her insane, only making her see how lonely she was without him.

She sat up in bed, and she fought her turmoil,and she re-read what Asda had written, and as tears flew down her eyes, with trembling fingers, she finally typed a message to him, it had been 100 days since she had last replied to him.

It had been 100 days since she had last heard his voice,and as much as she longed to hear it, she couldn't call him, because she knew the minute she would hear his voice, she would breakdown and she would completely give away everything she had done until now, and so maybe it was just wise to just message.

She wrote with trembling fingers : Have a safe journey Asad.

But she deleted it, she didn't have the guts to send it, because she knew if she messaged him once, he would reply back and she didn't know if she had the strength to pull back from a conversation with him, after all this while.

So with a aching heart she erased the message, and she opened Khushi's text window and she texted her instead.

Zoya : Khushi, please let me know when Asad reaches Boston safely.

She knew Khushi would be asleep, and she would read it in the morning,so she browsed through Asad's pictures for a while, and then finally when she felt her eyes heavy with sleep, she closed her eyes, and allowed sleep to take over.

...........................................

The Next Day - Noon

Business Class Lounge

Yana looked at her watch and she looked at Asad as he seemed busy engrossed in his ipad,and she was glad that they were flying Virgin Atlantic this time around for they would reach Boston,at 1030 in the night, according to the time there, the flying hours with the halt in London Heathrow was going to be a total 19 hours, and honestly, she was dreading the travel after all this while, because of the destination.She was going back to Boston, a place that had a lot of memories, of love and loss of her first love, and then off love and loss again, the broken remains of her marriage and as much as she was trying to be strong about it, she was also desperately hoping that her paths never crossed with her ex husband ever again.They were both just better off, like this.

She was deep in thought when she heard Asad's voice - " hey, you ok??"

Yana sighed - " yeah...just dreading the destination,and seriously praying that i don't bump into Vikram whilst I'm there..."

Asad gave her a small smile - " you know you didnt have to come, if you are dreading it so much Yana..."

Yana gave him a small smile - " but about time i faced the demons of the past, cant run away from it forever, have to face it sooner or later...",and she paused as she started to sip her coke - "you are lucky Asad,you at least have hope, that Zoya will forgive you sooner or later, and I'm sure she will...but for me its a dead end everywhere...but its ok you know, its just something i have to face..."

Asad nodded,and he spoke softly - " and you will be just fine..."

Yana smiled - " hope so, no other option there my friend..."

Asda smiled, he admired her strength,and right then his phone beeped, and he checked it, it was Khushi, but he smiled to himself as he saw what she'd sent him, it was a snapshot of Zoya's message to Khushi to inform her, when he reached Boston.It felt good to know, she was thinking about him, and he quickly messaged a thank you to his sister, she was a darling, and he looked up and he saw Yana smiling at him as she asked - "a genuine smile on your face, back with your dimples, so i guess, its got something to do with Zoya..."

Asad smiled, Yana had gotten to know him well.

Asad nodded - "yup, it is, Khushi just messaged me that Zoya asked her to let her know when i reach Boston..."

Yana smiled - " well, your sister is a darling Asad , iv grown very fond off her.."

Asad smiled - "she surely is, the apple of my eye..."

Yana smiled - "well, good, i wonder though how will you react when your sister meets her special someone, i mean I'm quite intrigued to see, whether i will see a big possesive brother act from you Asad ..."

Asad grinned - "maybe you will..."and his grin vanished as he spoke - " because this time around, i wont make the same mistake that I did in the past, its partly my fault that Khushi has gone through what she has..."

Yana gave him a small smile - " well, you are too harsh on yourself asad ,all the time, how are you to blame if things didn't work out between Arhaan and Khushi, shit happens all the time, and what happens between couples, it really is between the two of them, so relax..."

Asad nodded, of course Yana wasn't aware with the complete truth, but he said - "well, i shouldnt have trusted Arhaan easily..."

Yana rolled her eyes - " ok fine dude, guard your sister like a hawk this time around ok??"

Asad smiled - " i will..."

Yana - " ok, so im just going to freshen up, i guess we have 15 minutes until we board right??"

Asad nodded - "yeah, take your time..."

He watched Yana walk away, and he smiled to himself, she was a good friend, she had been there for him, listening to him, giving him the right advices, just when he needed to hear them.It somewhat helped him a lot, amidst all the turmoil.

He took out his phone, and he looked at the snapshot of Zoya's message that Khushi had sent him, and he smiled to himself, and for a change, he didn't think lot and he messaged Zoya,he knew she would be up, Khushi did tell him that her physiotherapy sessions started early in the morning.

......................

8.30 AM - Interlaken

Zoya wrapped a towel around her waist as she entered the locker room, after her aquatic physiotherapy session,Dr Satish had been combing various techniques, now even in the water, to get her to strength her muscles in her leg and of course Mary was a great support, in the process, and honestly speaking, she loved these aquatic sessions, the warm water seemed to calm her edgy nerves.She smiled to herself, she could now somewhat relate to Khushi's love for water. She kept her crutch sideband sat on the bench, and she started to dry herself,because she had a 30 minute break for breakfast, and she was a little hungry too.Her mind conjured up the image off her blueberry pancakes that she had been addicted to lately for breakfast, and she almost heard her stomach rumble.Well, it was a good thing that she couldn't still tolerate hunger very much, at least that hadn't changed.

She was about to change, when her phone beeped.

She picked it up and she was very surprised to see Asad's message.

This was off the pattern.

She opened it nonetheless, with her heartbeats going all haywire.

Asad : Incase you are thinking about me, don't worry, I will message you once I land, Zoya, both in London and then Boston, you don't need to wait for Khushi to tell you that.

Zoya groaned,ofcourse Khushi had shared the message with Asad.

Ok, so she had to tell him that she wasn't thinking off him.She didn't want any misunderstandings there.

So she quickly typed, with trembling fingers : I am not thinking about you.I do not think about you Asad.

Her phone beeped immediately.

Asad : really?? your message to Khushi reflected otherwise.Stop fooling yourself.Anyway don't worry about me,i am fine, good thing that I'm not on this trip alone.

Ok,so, now what did he mean by that?? No one told her anything about this, and of course that was because she barely asked about asad to anyone.But curiosity got the better off her as she wrote quickly.

Zoya : good for you.I didn't know bhai is joining you.

Her phone beeped in seconds.

Asad : Arnav isn't.

Ok, now she felt her curiosity rise even more.

Zoya : Well,Khushi is coming to see me in three days, so it isn't her for sure.

Her phone beeped quickly.

Asad : Stop beating around the bush, and ask straight away if you want to know.Anyway, ill tell you nonetheless , Yana is accompanying me on this business trip.

Zoya felt as if someone had dropped a bucket off cold water on her.

She quickly typed : Who is Yana?

She got a quick reply.

Asad : Well, you don't ask about me often, otherwise you would have known, she is a good friend of mine, and also the New Marketing director,she's handling the marketing and branding for us.

Zoya felt her heart flip, who was this Yana, was she pretty?

But she wrote : Well good for you.

Her phone beeped a minute later.

Asad : I am boarding now.I will message you when I reach.

She quickly wrote : I didn't ask you too. I don't want you too.

Asad : But I will.Put an end to this Misery, zoya, please, all you have to do is reach out to me once, and you will see that I'm right where you left me.

Zoya felt her mind question - was he really??

She didn't reply to him further, and she quickly called Khushi.

She picked up in three rings, and Zoya sighed as she spoke -"I cant believe you told Asad about my message..."

She heard Khushi sigh as she spoke - " well, why wouldn't I Zoya, its the first you asked off him in a long long time.I had to let him know.Dont be this harsh on him please, poor him, you have no idea how he's been pulling himself through, or wait honestly you would know, because i know you are doing no better than him.."

Zoya - "Khushi, dont give him hopes, please, and I'm doing absolutely fine...trust me..."

She heard Khushi sigh - " its sad, though, how you'v learnt to lie to all of us Zoya..."

Zoya took a deep breath as she asked - "who is Yana??and why is she accompanying Asad on this trip??"

Khushi - "whoaaa i don't remember telling you that, wait did bhaijaan tell you, are you talking to him, say yes pleaseeee..."

Zoya - " Khushi, im in a rush, i have only 15 minutes left for my breakfast, will you answer me please..."

Khushi - "well, she is the Marketing director, she was in Boston before,infact bhaijaan knows her from Hammond Construction, she was working for them, when he first started the venture with them"

Zoya - "really?? he Never mentioned earlier, is she single??"

Khushi - "yeah kind off she got divorced recently..."

Zoya took a deep breathe - " ok, i gotta go now, ill call you later..."

Khushi - " I cant wait to see you...I'v missed you so much Zoya..."

Zoya sighed - " Me too Khushi, more than i can explain, come soon, waiting to see you..."

The cheerfulness was back in Khushi's voice as she spoke - " you promised to show me around.."

Zoya - " i will ofcourse, Abir,is excited to meet you too..."

Khushi - " well, honestly me too, he's been a good friend to you Zoya..."

Zoya - " yes, ok, now i need to go, or i will go hungry for the next two hours..."

Khushi - " ok, ok, go baba, i love you Zoya.."

Zoya smiled to herself - " I love you Khushi...",and she hung up.

But she felt uncomfortable ,very uncomfortable as the thought of Yana returned to her mind.

She was single, were Asad and her bonding over the tales of their broken marriages now?

She started to feel very restless at that thought, and she nudged it aside, there was no point in thinking about Asad , he was free to do whatever he wanted, she couldn't care less.She mentally forbid herself to care.

..............................

2.00 PM

Khushi looked at the official letterhead in front of her, and she smiled as she closed the padrone her desk, and started to pack up for the day, right when there was knock on her cabin door, and before she could speak, she saw Arnav ask through the entrance - " May I come in??"

Khushi grinned as she nodded, and he closed the door as he walked towards her desk, and she got up the chair, and walked up and hugged him as she spoke - " well, since when do you need my permission to come in..."

Arnav kissed her forehead lovingly - "well, i was just hoping i didn't miss you, the meeting was stretched a little over schedule..."

Khushi smiled as she walked back to her desk - "well you would have if you were five minutes late, i was just leaving, have a full day planned with ammi,Kkusum aunty, Anjali di and payal...all fun things mostly, before we leave for the holiday tomorrow..."

Arnav smiled, as he walked over next to her, and propped himself over her desk, and he tucked a strand of her loose hair behind her ear gently - " Ill miss you so much, while you are gone...",he finished, hiding his true emotions,Khushi was in for a big suprise.

Khushi felt him cup her face and she kissed his hand - " yeah...me too, but i promised myself i wont coax you over this longer, i know you have so much work...."

Arnav kissed her softly on the cheek - " thank you...",and he pulled her in closer to himself by the hand, and wrapped his hands around her waistband Khushi spoke - "so guess what, Zoya was asking me about Yana..."

Arnav smiled - "well thats interesting..."

Khushi grinned - " ofcourse, it is, why didn't i think of this earlier, i mean why didn't i mention Yana to her myself..."

Arnav grinned at a memory and he heard Khushi ask - "whats up??"

Arnav rubbed her arm lovingly - "well, i could play Zoya's trick on her you know, back in time, there was a time, when she would talk about Arhaan and you around me all the time, to make me uncomfortable..."

Khushi tilted back a little as she asked - " really????? did it work??"

Arnav laughed at the memory - "did it?? Of course it worked Khushi, It made me burn..."

Khushi grinned as she hugged him - "then maybe, i could use this trick on her..."

Arnav smiled - "maybe, you should, but talk to Asad first..."

Khushi nodded - "ofcourse, and since he's in the flight right now, ill have to wait..."

Arnav held her hand - " stay a little longer no today..."

Khushi cupped his face gently- " you know I can't...",and she kissed him softly against the side of the lips, as she whispered - " ill see you later..."

Arnav nodded, and he saw Khushi trail her hand over the letterhead, and he heard her say - " did i ever tell you, I'm loving the new office stationery..."

Arnav smiled, as he turned and stood next to her, and touched her hand over the company's name and he bent forward a little as he explained - " ARK Industries, do you know this was how it all began...this was the name dad and uncle started it all with..."

Khushi nodded as she felt him clutch her hand over the letterhead - " yeah, Iv heard..."

Arnav smiled - " and do you know why they chose these letters to stand like this??"

Khushi - " not really...for our surnames maybe Raizada and Khan, maybe??"

Arnav smiled- "well, you are close, because its a mix of our fathers names together - Alok Raizada and Rashid Khan..."

Khushi smiled as she touched the name - " The Letter R is common, hence ARK..."

Arnav smiled - "exactly..."

Khushi turned to him as she spoke - " I'm sure abbu and uncle would be so proud of you and bhaijaan for this...Arnav..."

Arnav looked at her and their eyes locked - "really??"

Khushi touched his hand - "ofcourse, now please no going back to the mistakes of the past Arnav, its never too late....Arnav...its really Never too late..."

Arnav pulled her into a crushing hug and she held onto him for a while, and she smacked his lips softly - " ok, now i have to go, before someone barges in...and catches us..."

Arnav groaned as he watched Khushi walk out and he pulled her by the hand ,and shoved her against the wall caging her in between his arms - "and do you think I care??"

Khushi shivered as she saw him lower his head towards her, and right then she remembered and she spoke - " God, remember i totally forgot to tell you about what i had on my mind..."

Arnav leaned back a little - " now what??"

Khushi smiled , her eyes glinted with mischief - " i want to tell everyone about us, once I'm back from Interlaken..."

Arnav grinned - "so you mean, i only have to wait a fortnight more, to be able to call you mine to the world..."

Khushi nodded - " yes only a fortnight, my Love..."

Arnav grinned - " I love it when you call me that..."

Khushi grinned - "and I love it when I know you are going to steal another kiss..."

Arnav smirked - "really??and you don't care about being caught..."

Khushi quickly glanced at the door, it stood shut, and it was lunch time, so she knew everyone would be at lunch so she laced her arms around his neck - "well lets just say that for the next two minutes, i don't care about anything else...but this...",and she tiptoed, and sealed his lips with hers, and kissed him, with all the emotion she felt, she was going to be away from him for a fortnight now, and she would miss him so much.

Arnav kissed her pasisonately, as he held her close, he could sense the emotions she was pouring in, and why, but she didn't know yet that she was in for the biggest surprise off her life, but he would be stupid, if he didn't enjoy the attention he was receiving, and so he didn't let her break their embrace, and he only kissed her back, much deeper.

It felt so good to have Love in his Life ,to have Khushi sparkle his world, and as much as it overwhelmed him, it also made him very happy to acknowledge the fact that their bond had only strengthened, and deepened into something unexplainable in words, over this flight of time.

.....................................

11 Hours Later

Asad looked at his phone for the hunderedth time as he walked up with Yana to board the flight to Boston.They had landed at London a three hours before, luckily this was a shorter time in transit and right then he heard Yana ask - " whats with you looking at your phone every second now?? you just finished talking back home..."

Asad nodded,and Yana slowed down in her stride to match his as he spoke - " well, i was just waiting to see if Zoya replied to me, i messaged her as we landed here..."

Yana smiled - "well maybe she will, she did reply earlier right??"

Asad sighed - "well this woman is surely going to drive me crazy..."

Yana grinned as they walked - "and I'm so proud of you for not giving up though, takes a lot Asad ,i know its hard, but its good that you are fighting against the odds of time..."

Asad smiled - "well, it did seem like a miracle when I saw her reply earlier today, for a second i couldn't really believe she had replied, i had to blink a zillion times to recheck that it wasn't a dream..."

Yana grinned - "ahaa, and its because of the likes of you that makes me want to at look at Love differently, you almost make me wana believe in its power again..."

Asad smiled - "well, you should..."

Yana rolled her eyes - " no please, thank you, I'm done with that emotion for this Life..."

Asad smiled - " you are too harsh on yourself Yana, you need to give yourself a break..."

Yana grinned - "yeahhh thats exactly what I'm doing, giving myself the much needed break from that dammed emotion..."

Asad laughed, and he looked at his phone again ,and Yana said - "but you my friend, hang in there ok??"

Asad nodded and he sighed as he said - " thank you for being a good friend Yana, and I'm kind off glad I'm not going to Boston all by myself..."

Yana smiled - " and i should thank you too, for being such a good friend, never knew you could be such an amazing listener though...",and she winked, as she started to sip her water from the bottle.

Asad smiled - "and as much as it disturbs me I'm also glad that Zoya has also found herself a new friend.."

Yana gulped down another sip - "really?? has she??"

Asad - "yup, his name is Abir, he is the son of the doctor who he treating her,Dr Satish Raichand...but is a businessman himself"

Yana choked on her water,as she heard that name, and Asda immediately patted her back as he asked - "hey, you ok???"

Yana steadied her breathe as she asked - "what did you say was his name??"

Asad - " whose name??"

Yana - "Zoya's new friend..."

Asad looked at her confused as they reached the aerobridge - " Abir Raichand...".The look on Yana's face as she halted in her tracks, for a second, and then resumed her walk, made him ask - " you don't know him by any chance?? is there anything to worry?? do you know him??"

Yana rolled her eyes - " of course Abir Raichand, he was at Babson with me...my batch..."

Asad - "hes a nice person no?? nothing that i have to be worried about right??"

Yana gave him a glance and she shrugged - " yeah yeah, he's harmless, but you should be worried, because that guy has the charm that could even melt ice....he is very good looking and extremely charming..."

Asad asked, now feeling a tad bit uncomfortable - " he is??"

Yana nodded - " yes, the last i remember..."

Asad entered the plane in behind her as he asked now curious - "and you know because you guys were good friends' I suppose??"

Yana walked over to her seat in the business class cabin, and she kept her bag over her seat, and saw Asad place his cabin bag in the overhead cabin, and he looked at her as he waited for her to answer - " so ????"

Yana took a deep breathe as she spoke - " well, no, I know because i was in love with him..."

Asad - "whatttt?????"

Yana nodded - "you heard that right...".He saw Yana sit in her seat and he walked and stood in front off her, letting the other passengers get in as he asked - " he's the one before Vikram, the one who..."

Yana nodded as she spoke softly - " yup, the very one who screwed up with my perceptions of Love, for good..."

Asad asked softly - " and i should be worried because he's been around Zoya for months now??"

Yana shrugged - " i don't know Asad, i mean i don't even know him anymore, i knew him a long time ago..."

Asad nodded - " ok but he's very good looking and like very very charming...."

Yana nodded - "yes, that is if he hasn't changed over the years..."

Asad - " ok will you tell me all about him , if its ok with you??"

Yana nodded and she smiled - "ofcourse why not..."

Asad gave her a small smile, and he sat back in his seat, as they were about to take off, he switched off his phone, and leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes for a brief second,Zoya loved him, didn't she?? There was no chance that this Abir Raichand could whisk Zoya away with his charm. Ofcourse not, he was sure Abir was just a friend for Zoya, just like how Yana had been a good friend to him.

Strange though, how their paths co-incided.Was there a hidden reason, why this had happened??

Maybe yes.

.................................................

Destiny smiled - " ofcourse, theres a reason why your path's coincided...im telling you my friends, Mr Khan here, is gained a lot of intuitive intelligence over time...."

Fate grinned - " ofcourse, dont we all learn a lot as we let the wings of time fly us through our Life..."

Destiny grinned - " really?? what have you learnt lately??"

Fate smiled - "well, iv learnt, that i have to find a way to make Misery stick by my side forever...."

Misery smiled as she walked up to Fate - "I like the sound of what you just said, but it makes me wonder, if ill have to do a little adjustments in myself for that..."

Fate grinned - " how about, i make some adjustments in me, and you make some in you..."

Misery winked - "let me think about it..."

Fate winked - " take your time..."

Love walked in with Happiness and Happiness asked - " whats up?? all the laughter without me??"

Destiny smiled - "well what can we say?? you have a good influence on us my friend..."

Happiness grinned as she took her seat and took a bite off her chocolate - " and I'm glad....",and she saw Love give a small smile as she sat back in her chair and Happiness asked - " where's Hate?? He's been missing for a while...."

Love shrugged - " i don't know, he goes and comes as he likes..."

Destiny smiled as she bent forward and whispered in Love's ears - " you miss him, don't you??"

Love looked at her, couldn't lie to Destiny, she could read her well - " yeah, kind off, its weird though..."

Destiny smiled, as she let love be, and walked back to her desk, there was a thing about Love, which maybe even Love, herself wasn't aware off.It was strange though, how Love didn't know that, she was the only one who wasn't meant to adhere to the Laws of time, because Love didn't follow the clock, nor did its software of the heart wear a watch, for they were both Timeless.

That was how it was destined to be.

Love saw Destiny smile at her as she sat on her desk, and she smiled back, and she picked up her book, but her heart was distracted, as she glanced back at Hate's empty desk, she missed him terribly whilst he had been gone.

And because of the nature of who she was, she couldn't stop herself from wondering, about the possibility of Hate thinking of her whilst he was away??

Love, couldn't help but wonder, if Hate had been missing her too, just like she had been missing him.

.................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 29.9K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
446K 17K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
99K 6.6K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...
181K 9K 39
Highest rank 6 #sanyairani Prologue When your Love give you pain then what it would have happened ? When your Love become mistake then What it woul...