Alphas Human Mate

נכתב על ידי Daylight428

(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teach... עוד

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20. ( continued )
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
~ Restricted Chapter ~
Authers Note
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Epilogue
AN: Please read!!

Chapter 29.

85.6K 2.1K 141
נכתב על ידי Daylight428

Last chapter before the epilogue so enjoy!

~~~

Last night was the night I became engaged to my mate. I'm still staring at the ring, not for its quality, just out of amazement that my big day is coming up in a couple of months. Me and Sean are planning a huge wedding and it's going to take months of preparation. ( dress at the top )

Madison and Kylie slowly walked into the room and saw me checking out my ring. I lifted my head up just to see them eye each other, and then squeal, making my eardrums bleed. Not literally though, that would be bad.

" Calm down, geezus! " I said walking to the door. I shut the door and waited a few seconds before I squealed and they squealed with me.

" I can't believe he did it last night! A lot of things sure did happen yesterday. " Madison said and held my hand to look at the ring.

" Wow, he must really love you. " Kylie said, smirking at me while crossing her arms.

" So Kylie... this reminds me. " I said while circling around her for effect.

" Yeah..? "

" When are you going to propose to Maddie? " I said and smirked. The both of them turned a deep shade of red and turned towards each other. They looked shocked and it made me start laughing, " Oh my gosh guys. "

" Lets just get you ready for your Luna Ceremony, and ball. " Maddie said smiling, wanting to change the topic, while Kylie still was standing there. She was too stunned to move.

We walked to Madison's room, since she has a beautiful vanity, and I sat down in front of it. I printed out a few pictures of fancy hair ideas we could do and showed them to the girls for their opinion.

" I like the third one the best.. it would look super pretty on you. " Kylie said and picked up the third picture. I held it in my hand and smiled, " I liked that one best too. "

" I liked the fifth one... " Madison said and we narrowed our eyes at her, " Okay okay geez. " she said and put her hands up in surrender.

Madison wants to be a hair stylist so she styled my hair while Kylie did my makeup. I don't know much about makeup, so I trusted Kylie to do her magic. I watched in the mirror while they did their thing and when they were finished I couldn't believe how gorgeous I looked! I wasn't so caked in my makeup that you couldn't tell who I was, but there was a fair amount. It went really good with my dress, which was the best part of the whole thing.

Its traditional dress that all the Luna's in the past have wore to their Luna Ceremony. I'm happy that I have been honored to be apart of something as special as being Luna to a pack of a bunch of people... I don't even know how many people are in the pack. I need to ask Sean later.

I went into the closet to put on the dress and tried to be careful. When it comes to dresses, I don't wear much of them. I try to be very careful when putting on dresses when I do because if it's delicate or fancy I'm afraid of tearing it.

When I'm finished I walk out of the closet to see the girls reaction. I brace for the impact and SHE BLOWS!

" OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO PRETTY! "

" THE MAKEUP LOOKS GREAT WITH THE DRESS! "

" YOU LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS! "

I laugh at their reactions and walk to the body length mirror to check myself out. The dress and me look beautiful, the dress mostly though. It was pink with designs on the breast and it flowed behind me. It wasn't too long so it didn't bother me.

" Okay we have to go get ready and then we'll escort you to the party. " She said grabbing Maddie's hand and walking to the door. When they opened it I heard a lot of people coming in the house. Am I late?

" Girls... what time does the party start? " I called out.

" 8:30. " Kylie called back and shut the door.

I looked at the clock and it was 8:28 and I gasped, I'm going to be late if they don't hurry up! I'd go right now but I don't feel like going down there when there's a bunch of people, especially alone.

When they got back, I looked at the time and it read: 8:39

" We have to go down there now! " I said and went out the door as soon as they went in.

" Whats the rush? You could be fashionably late! " Madison said while trailing behind me with Kylie.

" It's my Ceremony! I shouldn't be late. " I called after them and walked to the ballroom. Thing is, I didn't know where it was.

" Guys, where is the ball room? " I looked back at them and Kylie shrugged her shoulders.

" I'll show you. " Madison said while leading us to the ball room. Once we got there all eyes where on me, I'm guessing the pack is mad that I'm late?

" THE LUNA IS HERE! " Someone says in the crowd of people and everyone and I mean E V E R Y O N E started cheering and clapping.

I bowed and made my way inside and started looking for Sean. On the way, I talked to a lot of the pack. They were all so nice and kind. A lot kept saying how they were excited to have a new Luna.

I saw Michael with his mate in the crowd and I felt happy for them. All of my friends have found their mates and I'm so proud that we can all be happy now. I eventually found Sean with his mom and went up to him.

" Hey Mrs. Knight. " I smiled at her and shook her hand.

" I told you to call me by my name sweetheart, you don't have to be formal. I'm practically your mother now, since you two are engaged. " she took my hand and looked at the ring on my finger, she smiled and said, " That was the ring Sean's father proposed to me with, we wanted to make it a tradition. "

I hugged her and said, " I'll take good care of it. "

" I know you will, I can tell your a good person. My son better take care of a gem like you. " She pointed her finger at him and narrowed her eyes. I held back a laugh at Sean's face, his face looked scared.. aw the big bad alpha is scaredddd.

" Will do mom. " He said and went onto the stage to speak to the crowd, I followed behind him but before I could, his mother grabbed my arm and said, " You look pretty tonight. "

" Thank you. " I smiled at her and followed Sean to the stage. I saw everyone and I didn't feel scared, I felt like they were all family. We were in a way. Even without the werewolf bond, I felt confident.

" Hello everyone. " Sean's voice boomed over the microphone and everyone went silent, " Welcome to the Luna Ceremony! "

" As you may know, we became engaged last night. " he smiled at me behind him when he said that and I blushed feeling suddenly embarrassed. Everyone awed or clapped and it became silent when he started taking again.

" But I do have some news to share tonight before we start. " he said and everyone gasped.

" Something else happened yesterday, other than Jessica's birthday. "

There was a quick pause before Sean told them the big news.

" We are expecting a baby! " he cheered on to the crowed and an uproar of clapping and cheers through the room erupted and I couldn't help but go up to Sean and hug him.

They all cheered for a few minutes while me and Sean hugged and I forgot we were even there. I was deep into my thoughts about the baby. I can't wait to be crowed Luna, and to officially be a mother!

" Now that the news is out we have a Ceremony to attend to. " he turned to me and mouthed ' Don't be scared, just breathe. '

I took a deep breath and saw that everyone was starting to hold hands. Sean's eyes turned a golden color and I gasped, his eyes looked weird but they also looked admiring.

" Now repeat after me. " Sean says in a different voice, it must be his wolfs.

I nodded my head and he continued, " I Jessica Meadows... "

" I Jessica Meadows. "

" Will protect this pack. "

" With all of my power. "

" All of my strength. "

" And with all of my heart. "

His eyes returned to normal and the crowd stopped holding hands. Everything resumed to normal until I felt something. I heard voices in my head welcoming me into the pack.

" And now I promote you Luna to the Knight Pack! " Sean's eyes held happiness and I'm pretty sure mine did too as we exited off the stage and met other people in the pack. This day happened to be one of the best in my entire life. Things were starting to become great in my life. I am engaged to my soulmate, I'm Luna of my own pack, and I'm expecting my first child in a couple of months.

I wouldn't have it another way than this.

~~~

Last chapter of the book! Bring me the tissues... * sniff *

Well, at least I'm giving y'all an epilogue.

That will be up either tomorrow or in two days, I'm not rushing that one.

Anyway, Jessica is finally Luna of her own pack! I'm so proud of her as a character even though she isn't real lmao. She went through a lottt.

Well.. until next time (:

~ Lindsey

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
27.7K 409 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
471K 23.9K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
22.6K 1.4K 24
***COMPLETE*** THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE SO ITS RUBISH I SUGGEST READING MY MORE RECENT BOOKS THEN READ THIS ONE TO SEE HOW I HAVE IMPROVED...