poltergeist โˆ† parker

By nocturnalamp

"I shit you not i just saw a Mountain Dew float out of that store" "You're just thirsty, go get some water" S... More

poltergeist
cast & playlist
chapter one: meeting
chapter two: new routine
chapter three: a mission
chapter four: termination
chapter five: a party
chapter six : caught
chapter seven: reunion
chapter eight : an initiative
chapter nine: training
chapter ten: algebra
chapter eleven : issues
chapter twelve : vanessa
chapter thirteen: intervention
chapter fourteen: natasha
chapeter fifteen: mall
chapter sixteen: loki
chapter eighteen : first date
chapter nineteen: hurt
chapter twenty: distraction
chapter twenty-one: school
chapter twenty-two: janelle west
chapter twenty-three: explanation
chapter twenty-four: break
chapter twenty-five: party
chapter twenty-six: new years
chapter twenty-seven: the grind
chapter twenty-eight: graduation
chapter twenty-nine: the future
chapter thirty: the end

chapter seventeen : supervision

659 44 19
By nocturnalamp

"Ya know, Happy, if I could talk to Elisa, I would ask her if six o'clock is a good time," Peter said aloud as they went through a new combination on the punching bags.

"What?" Happy asked and Elisa giggled.

"Happy, I just wanna tell you yes," Elisa smiled and Happy shook his head, rubbing his temples.

"I'm not paid to babysit," Happy groaned and sat down on a row of chairs and layer down, falling asleep.

Peter and Elisa didn't say anything until he stared snoring. Peter walked over to Elisa and she pulled him into a tight hug.

"I wish we could hang out more," Peter sighed and Elisa nodded.

"On the bright side, we're taking a step into the Avengers world and we saved a life!" Elisa chirped and Peter smiled.

They walked back to their punching bags and finished their training.

"Alright, now I'm goin to start sparring you so you can come up with some combinations of your own," Elisa smiled, "then I'll teach you more defense tactics."

Peter nodded as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Elisa walked over to the refrigerator against the wall and pulled out two waters, she chugged the bottle and handed one to Peter who did the same.

"Alright, tell Aunt May I said hi for me?" She smiled and Peter nodded, giving a light kiss to her forehead and walked out.

"I'll see you soon," he said softly as Elisa's face flushed out and she felt it heat up.

"Y-yeah," She stuttered and he left, a hi for a smirk on his lips.

Happy snorted as he shot up, looking around with a dazed look in his eyes.

"What year is it?" He asked.

Elisa saw fit for it to be the perfect opportunity to prank the man.

"Happy, you've been asleep for twelve years, we've discovered technology to keep us forever young, we didn't use it on you," she said and his eyes widened.

"Really?" He asked and Elisa nodded.

"Go see for yourself!" She said and he shot up, running out of the room only for him to come back.

"You almost got me!" He spoke and Elisa smirked.

"No, I did get you," She said and walked out, going up to her room to go to her bathroom, where she showered and put on a face mask.

Elisa walked over to her desk and opened her sketchbook, seeing the suit she wanted to finish.

"Cape?" She asked and then remembered what Edna said in the Incredibles, she quickly pushed that thought out of her mind.

"Maybe we can work an internalized system that heals you if you get hurt," Tony said as he popped into her room.

Elisa looked up and over at him, thinking about it and nodding.

"And maybe something that'll shoot adrenaline in you when things get stressful and you need a boost of energy and strength," Elisa said as she incorporated it into her suit.

She finished the last bits of the suit and smiled, tearing the page out and handing it to him.

"Thanks kid," he smiled and looked her in the eye.

"Oh, and I'm also here to say that I'm lifting the punishment early, Natasha and Thor convinced me," Tony said.

"Convinced you or scared you?" She asked with a quirked brow and he chuckled.

"A little bit of both," he responded and she smiled.

"Thanks Dad, Uh, I should probably let you know," she said and shifted in her seat.

"Peter and I are planning on going on a date," she said and he nodded.

"Sounds nice! Where to?" He asked and she blinked a couple times in shock.

"Wait, you're okay with it?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked, "Peter wouldn't ever take advantage of you and if there was a chance that you guys are out in a bad situation, I know you'll have each other's backs."

Elisa smiled and nodded, happy that Tony approved of it.

"He's taking me to dinner then we're gonna go bowling," she smiled.

"Nice!" Tony said and stood up, looking at the suit, "I have work to do, see you at dinner, kid."

Elisa looked back at her sketchbook, deciding on doing a portrait of someone she just made up in her head. When her timer went off, Elisa got up and walked to her bathroom, washing off the mask and drying her face.

Elisa walked back to her room and laid down on the bed and sighed.

"Lady Elisa?" She heard and looked up, seeing Thor with an awkward look.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Uh, everyone is kinda busy and I need help with my eye," he said and Elisa chuckled.

"Alright, come on," she said and they walked into the kitchen.

Elisa got out the hydrogen peroxide like he asked and looked to him as he pulled out the eye patch.

"I need to clean this out," he said and Elisa took a deep breath.

"You realize I will be thoroughly disgusted right?"

"I'd be scared if you weren't," Thor chuckled and Elisa smiled, getting a cotton ball and drenched it in the peroxide.

"Alright this is gonna sting, smell funny and sound weird," she said and Thor nodded, closing his eye.

Elisa dabbed in the edge, cringing at the noise it made as it cleaned. She noticed Thor flinch as she made gentle swipes, soon, she could see the actual scar where it was cut out.

"Well, it's a clean cut, who did this again?" Elisa asked.

"My evil sister, Hela," Thor seethed and Elisa nodded, remembering the reading in her.

"And I thought the foster home kids had family issues," Elisa joked, making Thor chuckled.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Well on Earth, kids just don't get adopted, unless the family is desperate and rich," Elisa explained with a small frown, "they go through a long paper process that takes a couple years and they get put in foster homes, and a lot of them are great, but in the areas with a lot of crime, you'll find quite a few homes abusing the kids and forcing child labor."

"That's horrible!" Thor protested and Elisa nodded, washing the peroxide out with water.

"It is," Elisa sighed, remembering her time there and the kids she interacted with along with the parents.

"Lady Elisa," Thor spoke softly.

She looked into his eye as she cleaned his fancy eyepatch.

"How do you know this?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not really Tonys biological kid, and I was a foster kid before I met him," Elisa explained, "I ran away after they tried starving me to death."

"How do they not recognize you on T.V?" Thor asked.

"It was years ago, I grew and finally got some meat on my bones along with muscle," Elisa smiled, "Plus, I don't think they care where I'm at anymore."

"Well I'm glad you ran away," Thor spoke and Elisa chuckled.

"I am too, I mean, if I didn't I'm sure I'd be dead," Elisa admitted and Thor nodded.

"I wish my father was still alive to put a curse on them," Thor said.

"Oh dont worry, I made their parents haunts them for the next fifteen years." Elisa chuckled.

"You scare me sometimes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.1K 20
Just fell into a very confusing dream.
1.9M 69.8K 80
โ oh shit, thanks mr. stark. โž โ yeah, but this isn't mr. stark. โž โœฆโœง:ยท. ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜, ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ :ยท.โœฆโœง in which one call with a cute...
258K 7.2K 22
โ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
37.4K 1K 16
Steve looked into her face, grinning away, and he couldn't bear to put her down. His lips met hers and he kissed her for minutes until he set her dow...