poltergeist ∆ parker

Por nocturnalamp

"I shit you not i just saw a Mountain Dew float out of that store" "You're just thirsty, go get some water" S... Mais

poltergeist
cast & playlist
chapter one: meeting
chapter two: new routine
chapter three: a mission
chapter four: termination
chapter five: a party
chapter six : caught
chapter seven: reunion
chapter eight : an initiative
chapter nine: training
chapter ten: algebra
chapter eleven : issues
chapter twelve : vanessa
chapter thirteen: intervention
chapter fourteen: natasha
chapter sixteen: loki
chapter seventeen : supervision
chapter eighteen : first date
chapter nineteen: hurt
chapter twenty: distraction
chapter twenty-one: school
chapter twenty-two: janelle west
chapter twenty-three: explanation
chapter twenty-four: break
chapter twenty-five: party
chapter twenty-six: new years
chapter twenty-seven: the grind
chapter twenty-eight: graduation
chapter twenty-nine: the future
chapter thirty: the end

chapeter fifteen: mall

726 44 18
Por nocturnalamp

dear godhe's hot

Elisa and Natasha sat down in food court, sipping on their drinks as they talked about missions and plans for the future and inviting Wanda to their next girls day.

"Elisa?" She heard and turned in her seat to see Peter with his hair a bit tousled, he looked up at recognized Natasha, "Uh sorry I'll-"

"No go ahead, I think Tony gave her a stupid punishment, sit down," Natasha spoke up and Elisa turned to her with a bright smile.

"Uh, thanks," Peter said and sat in the chair next to Elisa.

"Where's Aunt May?" Elisa asked and looked around, not seeing the woman anywhere.

"Oh I drove here," Peter said and Elisa gasped, turning to him.

"What!?" She asked and he showed her his new license.

She saw his bright smile and wonderful eyes.

"Peter Parker you are the only person I know who can look good in their drivers license," Elisa went on, staring at the photo.

"Calm down Elisa, your Tony is showing," Natasha smirked, making Elisa blush.

"I don't even fully understand what you mean," Elisa shot back in attempt to make a quip at her. Natasha only winked and Elisa's face went red, along with Peters neck and ears.

"I'm gonna go get a refill," Natasha said and wiggled her eye brows and gave a curt nod to Elisa who only smiled back.

"Please, take your time," Elisa responded. Natasha walked off with her almost empty cup and Elisa looked to Peter.

"So what does 'your Tony is showing' mean?" Peter asked and Elisa blushed, looking down at the space between them and tucked some baby curls behind her ear.

"She thinks I was flirting with you," Elisa answered and looked up to see his eyes widen and his neck and ears go a deep red.

"Well," he gulped, "were you?"

"Well it depends," Elisa smiled, pushing down her nerves and wiping the sweat off her palms, "Did you want me to?"

Peter straighten up a bit as he looked at her in the eyes, twitching a smile.

"Kinda," He said as Elisa's heart beat faster as every second went by, "maybe, yeah."

"Well," Elis a said and tilted her head, "we need a different phrase for my flirting because I don't want to think of my dad when I'm flirting with you."

Peter laughed and they scored closer, intertwining their hands.

"How about," Peter pondered, then chuckled, "I got nothing."

"We'll think of it," Elisa smiled and leaned her head onto his shoulder.

"Wow I leave you alone for five minutes and you've eloped on me," Natasha joked.

"You'll always have a special part of my heart, Tasha," Elisa said as she reached for the woman's hand over the table. Natasha laughed as Peter chuckled, putting his arm around Elisa and holding her close.

Elisa smiled as she leaned her head on Peters shoulder. Natasha smiled and got up, grabbing the empty trays and walked over to the drop off.

"I want to take you on a date," Peter said and Elisa smiled.

"When?" She asked.

"After Mr. Stark stops grounding you," Peter smiled and Elisa nodded.

"What are you wanting to do?" She asked.

"Bowling and dinner?" Peter asked.

"That sounds great," she smiled as Natasha came back and sat down.

Peter looked at the time and frowned.

"I have to get home, Aunt May is gonna wonder where I'm at," he said and Elisa frowned.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow for training," she smiled and Peter nodded.

"See you," he smiled and gave her a tight hug before leaving with his bag.

Elisa looked to Natasha who had the biggest smile on her face.

"You ready to get back?" She asked.

"Yeah," Elisa answers, the touch of Peter lingering on her.

They got up and got their bags. Elisa pulling out her phone to check the time.

"It's four o clock," Elisa stated, "I'll have a couple extra hours to paint."

Natasha smiled and nodded.

"Who are you going to paint today?" She asked.

"I saw a man returning lost money to customer service," Elisa said and Natasha nodded.

"How nice of him," she commented.

The two walked out of the mall, heading for the parking garage. They walked in, getting their car and packed everything up in the trunk.

"So, why don't we team up on the next mission?" Natasha asked and Elisa gasped.

"Really?" Elisa responded.

"Yeah! It'll be fun!" Natasha smiled.

Elisa smiled as she drove them home, excited of the thought of being on a mission with Natasha.

"Those bitches," Natasha said and Elisa quirked a brow.

"What?" She asked.

"Bucky made a joke about my eyebrows being non existent," Natasha growled and Elisa sighed.

"It's Bucky, what do you expect?" Elisa tried to calm her down.

"First he shoots me and then he makes fun of my eyebrows, the audacity of that over exaggerated raccoon!" Natasha went off and Elisa busted out laughing.

"It's even worse that Steve laughed!" Natasha sighed, "That's beard has changed him,"

"I think he looks good, he has a better shot with Sharon Carter I bet," Elisa said and Natasha nodded, laughing as she remembered when Thor came back with Asgard and Loki.

"What do you think we should do with Loki?" Natasha asked.

"Well, If Thor and Bruce say he's good now then we should give him a chance, of course he'll also have to do a lot to make up to the victims of the invasion," Elisa went on as they turned a corner, soon nearing Avengers Base, "plus Wanda can read his mind and see if his intentions are good."

Natasha nodded with an awestruck face.

"Why did we think of that?" She asked and Elisa laughed.

"I'm just head to make sure everyone is on the same page, it's a great way to avert crisis," Elisa smiled, stopping in the garage, turning off the car and getting out.

"Alright, ready to go in and talk with him?" Natasha asked as Elisa popped the trunk and went around to it. Elisa nodded as she got their stuff and shut the trunk.

"Yeah, I think he'll be a great help to the team!" Elisa smiled.

"You have high hopes for everyone," Natasha pointed out as Elisa gave her her bags.

"Well I just like it when everyone's happy, it makes life easier"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

816K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
11.3K 563 11
(C O M P L E T E D) 'spider man saves more lives than ever! click here for the details!' she named him, she practically made him! so how could it be...
162K 4.8K 77
"One more step. The darkness swallowed my frail body. Breathless." DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS ONLY THE STORYLINE💗 Contains Content some...
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)