poltergeist ∆ parker

Por nocturnalamp

"I shit you not i just saw a Mountain Dew float out of that store" "You're just thirsty, go get some water" S... Más

poltergeist
cast & playlist
chapter one: meeting
chapter two: new routine
chapter three: a mission
chapter four: termination
chapter five: a party
chapter six : caught
chapter seven: reunion
chapter eight : an initiative
chapter nine: training
chapter ten: algebra
chapter eleven : issues
chapter twelve : vanessa
chapter fourteen: natasha
chapeter fifteen: mall
chapter sixteen: loki
chapter seventeen : supervision
chapter eighteen : first date
chapter nineteen: hurt
chapter twenty: distraction
chapter twenty-one: school
chapter twenty-two: janelle west
chapter twenty-three: explanation
chapter twenty-four: break
chapter twenty-five: party
chapter twenty-six: new years
chapter twenty-seven: the grind
chapter twenty-eight: graduation
chapter twenty-nine: the future
chapter thirty: the end

chapter thirteen: intervention

787 53 70
Por nocturnalamp

"Vanessa get down," Wade said as the door was kicked down. Elisa released Peters hand, running to the side of the wall to avoid the bullets. Peter pulled Vanessa back with his web and she landed on the floor, safe. Peter crawled onto the roof, using his spider senses and fought off what he could. 

"What the shit?!" Wade yelled as Elisa tackled the main bad guy. She pulled out her handcuffs and locked him up. When Wade killed the others, Elisa went visible, standing the man up.

"Okay, what the fuck?" Wade asked and sighed.

"You ruined the plot of my movie!" Wade yelled and Elisa tilted her head with a cocked eyebrow.

"I thought you'd be more normal in person," she said and Wade rolled his eyes.

"And maybe you shouldn't interrupt my movie!" Wade yelled and Elisa shook her head. 

"Come on, Spider-Man, Nat wants a few words with this one," she said as she sent an alert to the Avengers through her A.I.

"And that's another thing, I'm tired of people calling me Spider-Man!" Wade turned to Peter and Peter raised his hands in defense.

"Don't kill me dude," he said and Wade shook his head as Vanessa stood up.

"Well, the spaghetti is ruined," she groaned and Elisa looked at the mess that was made.

"The chaos of this whole conversation is confusing me," Elisa admitted and dug her knee in the bad guys leg,

"Yeah, seriously, we should go," Peter said and headed for the window.

"I'm going through the building, meet you down there," Elisa said and Peter nodded.

"Take the weapons off this guy," she said to Wade and he crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Wade Winston Wilson, get your ass over here and get the weapons off this man," Elisa ordered and Wade reluctantly walked over.

"If I wanted a sixteen year old mom I would've asked one of the disabled orphans," he said and Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"Still not going to work," she called out and Elisa had a small smile on her face.

"Alright," Elisa said as Wade finished patting him down, "have a lovely anniversary."

Elisa grabbed a gun and used the butt of it to knock the man out.

"How are you going-"

Elisa interrupted Wade by mentally levitating the man out, walking over the bodies and the door.

"Name your daughter after me!" Elisa yelled out.

"You wish!" Wade yelled and Elisa laughed, standing in the elevator.

An old woman was already in there, her eye glasses magnified her wide eyes as she stared at Elisa.

"What? Never seen a witch before?" She asked, smirking when the woman's horrified face grew and she rushed out of the elevator at the first bit of opening.

Elisa strolled out, holding the sleeve of the man to pull him out of the building. She walked around and opened the trunk of her car, putting the man in and walking around to the drivers side. She got in and saw Peter, he had his mask off as he texted someone.

"So what was on your mind earlier?" She asked and Peter looked up.

"What- oh, um I forgot," Peter said and gave an awkward smile.

Elisa squinted her eyes and slowly nodded, turning on the car.

"Alright," She said slowly putting on her seatbelt, "seatbelt, Mr. Superhero."

Peter put on his seatbelt and mask and Elisa drove off. She dropped Peter off near his building and drove to the base. Seeing Natasha and Tony standing out with a few more agents.

Elisa got out and they walked over as she shut the door.

"Where is he?" Natasha asked and Elisa walked around and popped the trunk, levitating the unconscious man out of the trunk.

"Wade Wilson killed all his henchmen," Elisa said and Natasha nodded.

"Did you see his face," Natasha asked and Elisa nodded.

"Was he a burn victim?" She asked and shuddered at the memory.

Natasha shrugged and Elisa noticed the man waking up. She dropped him, wiping the blood away from her nose.

"Wades wife is pretty," Elisa said and Tony raised an eyebrow.

"Your bisexuality knows no limits," Tony said as they walked inside.

"Um, have you seen her?" She asked and Tony chuckled, shaking his head.

"Anyways, no Peter for a week, which means no friendly visits, or any other types of visits, and you'll be supervised during training, now go ahead and do your paint thing," Tony said and Elisa nodded.

Elisa sighed as she walked off. She started muttering about the unjust punishment, turning corners until she was in her paint room. Elisa got her canvas ready and decided to draw Vanessa and Wade. She found an old photo of them before whatever happened to Wade. They were in Christmas sweaters and a happy place. Elisa sketched them out and got her paints ready, deciding to watch Bob Ross on the tv in the corner while she painted.

"Incoming call from: Peter Parker," her AI spoke.

"Answer it," Elisa spoke as she stroked the paint on Vanessa's hair.

"Hey, did you get home safe?" Peter asked and Elisa smiled.

"Yeah, I assume by the call you went unnoticed?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm still out in the city, fighting theives and stuff," Peter said and Elisa nodded.

"I would join you but I'm on no Peter lockdown," Elisa frowned.

"Technically, I'm Spider-Man," Peter chuckled.

"Same guy," Elisa sighed.

"Did you talk him into us training together?" He asked.

"We'll be supervised probably by Happy unless he's doing something for my Dad, then it's probably my old trainer," Elisa spoke.

"At least it's not a complete punishment, I mean he took my whole suit away when the Ferry split in half," Peter said and Elisa gasped.

"That was you!" She asked.

"Oops," Peter spoke and Elisa rolled her eyes, finishing Vanessa's face and sweater.

"Peter, do you realize how expensive that ferry was? How do you even split a fucking ferry in half?" She asked and remembered how she had to help Tony with the situation, since his stress was triggering his anxiety.

"The guy with the high tech weapons did it! I tried stopping him!" Peter said and Elisa sighed.

"Yeah yeah," she said and Peter huffed.

"Alright Peter, don't get killed out there alright?" Elisa said as Tony knocked on the door.

"My dads outside the door, I have to go, text me when you're home safe," she whispered .

"Alright Elisa, goodnight," Peter said and Elisa smiled.

"Goodnight, end call," she said and finished Wades face and sweater.

"Come in!" Elisa said and Tony walked in, seeing Elisa's latest work.

"Who are they?" Tony asked as he walked over next to her.

Elisa painted the background, smiling.

"Vanessa and Wade, I'm thinking of sending it to them when I'm done, I think someone ruined their photo in their apartment," Elisa said and Tony nodded.

"Well when it's dry we can wrap it up and send it over," Tony said.

"Alright!" Elisa chirped and Tony looked at her good deeds paintings.

"We should get these in a gallery," Tony spoke.

Elisa blushed and shook her head.

"People wouldn't understand them," she said and Tony looked to her.

"I think they would," he said and Elisa smiled.

"Well I'm gonna clean my brushes and freshen up, what's for dinner tonight?" She asked and Tony sighed.

"Visions paprikash," He said and Elisa rubbed her forehead.

"Please tell me Wanda supervised," she said and Tony raised his hands. Elisa went to clean her brushes as Tony walked around, admiring her work. He noticed a portrait of himself and smiled.

"Can't say, too busy worrying about your whereabouts," Tony spoke and Elisa sighed.

"How long are you going to be salty about this?" She asked as they walked out.

"Till I know you won't pull no daring doo life risking actions like that again," Tony said.

"Did you reference the Incredibles?" She asked and Tony smiled.

"Maybe," he answered.

Elisa laughed.

"Well I'll see you at dinner," she said and waved off as she went to her room, setting out the pajamas she would wear to dinner and bed and got ready for her shower.

Her thoughts were filled of her conversation with Peter and the way he acted in the car.

Why was he avoiding her like that?

Elisa shook her head and sighed.

"Time for Visions cooked mush"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19K 539 14
"Weird being back here given the circumstances." I say as I look around. "I don't mind." Steve says as he looks at me. The events in New York have...
43.8K 1.2K 31
This story is a sequel to my last story, Romanogers💗. I advise that you read that Story before you read this one so you can get the idea of what is...
162K 4.8K 77
"One more step. The darkness swallowed my frail body. Breathless." DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS ONLY THE STORYLINE💗 Contains Content some...
503K 10.7K 21
S.Rogers x Stark!Reader, B.Barnes x Stark!Reader Y/n Stark, all records of her non existent, and yet Hydra still find her. When she is kidnapped by a...