The Boy From Deep Blue: Niall...

By 1DGuyrectioner

Your spending a vacation at your beach house in Ireland. You get to drink all the beer you want, dance all... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 3

1.2K 32 3
By 1DGuyrectioner

Niall looked so peaceful sleeping at the bottom of your pool. Everything about Niall was just adorable.

HIs accent, blonde hair, the way he eats, his laugh, everything. It's enough to make you fall for him in a small amount of time. NIall woke up from his nap and swam up to you grabbing your ankle. 

"How'd you sleep, Nialler?" 

"Good, I don't want go home. I like it here" Those words made you happy about Niall's enjoying being your company. 

"Who do you live with?" You asked him

"I live on my own" Niall shook his head and you nodded. "What eles do you humans do for fun?"

"Personally, I like to swim and eat."  You said.

"You should just like me" Niall gave you an eyebrow raise making you laugh. "What if you don't swim or eat?"

"I watch TV" you said getting out your pool.

"What's a TV?" Niall tilted his head to the side and his adorableness is making your heart swell.

"I'll show you" You say walking out the pool room and Niall still in the pool. 

"I don't have legs, genius"  Niall laughed. 

"Create a stream of water and swim in it" You suggested. 

"Oh yeah, that" Niall went underwater and made all your pool water into a stream stopping in your living room. You realized that you still have a kiddie pool in your storage closet that you never opened up. It was the cheap plastic ones that you were gonna let your younger family members used but they never made it to your beach house yet. You've decided to let Niall use it to stay in. You cute the box open and put the pool a few feet in front of the tv. 

"Get in" You signaled and Niall splashed in the kiddie pool supringly not making a mess. You turn on the TV and Niall looked like he was about ready to jump out the pool. Surprisingly Animal Plantet was on wtih some fish documentary.

"How did they get in there?" Niall looked deeper into the TV.

"It's a documentary about fish" You said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh.......What's a documentary?" Niall broke the silence.

"It's a movie about fish?" You say hoping he won't was what a movie was. Niall looked like a child amused while watching the TV. I'm pretty sure merpeople don't use technology underwater, they'll obviosuly electrocute themselves.

"Niall, you hungry?" You asked him walking towards the kitchen.

"I'd love one of the burger-things....or two" Niall said under his breath. 

"Yeah sure" You chuckled to yourself as you make Niall his food. It was cute watching Niall adjust to the world above the ocean.

*********

You and Niall stayed indoors all day. You showed him around you home and all its wonders. Niall is still wide awake facinated at the TV. He's flipping thorugh the channel and he's gone to far to the channels where he finds a gay movie. They seem to be arguing about something then one guy takes the other guy into his grasp and kisses him deeply. It turned Niall on but he doesn't have any sexual organs to arouse him in any way. He thought about you in the moment. Just you and him passionately kissing each other. Niall likes you but he doesn't know that, The feeling his mutual but Niall doesn't know you liked him too. 

The kissing between the lads became intense when one slips a tongue in the others mouths and they french kiss each other which really turned Niall on to the point where it took his breath away and make his heart beat faster. Merpeople can barely have sex and that's the only way they can have children obviously. Niall bit his lip to keep him call then the kissing when to subtle neck kisses and leaving hickies on each other.

"Damn.." Niall swore gripping onto the sides of the plastic pool to contain himself. You still sleep thinking about how your gonna tell Niall how you feel about him. A grunt escapes your lips as you slowly wake up out of your sleep ready to tell Niall that you like him. You've decided to go out in the water with him. Niall changed the channel back to Animal Planet pretending like nothing happended.

"Niall?" You call him.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk....in the ocean?" You asked him trying to hide your feelings.

"Yeah, sure" Niall smiled crawling out of the pool making a water helmet around his head to breath in. He crawled all the way down to the shore and you slowly walked in behind him. The moon was shining reflecting on the ocean and the waves are calm. It's the perfect moment. Niall swam out in to the ocean a few inches from shore and you followed him. It's time to let him now how you feel.

"Niall......your gay right?" Your trying to make sure of it and he nodded approvingly. "Are you single?" 

"Yeah, why?" Niall cocked an eyebrow. 

"I.....I...." You start to turn red you can't believe your gonna let everything spill in front of Niall. 

"I like you" You spat out letting yourself breathe for the first time in seconds.

(Y/N)......I like you too" Niall admitted cupping your cheek. 

"You do?" You were surprisded that Niall liked you back. 

"Yeah, alot. I didn't think you'd be into mermen because your human" Niall pouted and started to tear up.

"Niall what's wrong?" You asked him concerned.

"I've neverfound anybody because I was gay and you don't find very few mermen back home. No has ever loved me for me and that really hurts. Every guy I met, I've been rejected by because they're straight and I've swam up to the beachs a few times to see gay or lesbian couples holding hands and showing kissing each other in the water. That's why I swim alone all over the place in hopes in finding someone. And I haven't found any one" Niall sniffled and starting wiping his eys. At this point you don't know what to do but comfort him. You pull him into a hug, pulling his head in your shoulder. He hugs you back as he cries in your shoulder. It's complete silent as your holding Niall while he cries. Just you two floating in the water.

"Niall?" You broke the silence.

"hmm?" He whimpered in your shoulder.

You take a deep breathe. Here goes nothing.......

"I love you" You told him fondly and he stopped crying. He slowly took his head out your shoulder revealign his teary face. 

"Y-you do?" Niall sniffled and you thumb at the tears in eyes. 

"I do, Niall." You smiled. "I like that your a merman. And your powers are pretty cool too. Making water do what ever you to and talking to sea creatures is amazing too. Despite all that you are amazing person, Niall. Your so laid back and carefree and your easy to get along with. Your just a great person to be around" You confessed your love for Niall.

Niall sniffed back a tear in his eye that eventually came back out. You make Niall feel like he can love again.

"Thank you, (Y/N). I'm happy that you caught me" Niall mumbled.

"No, Nialler. You caught me" You corrected making him smile. He only swam up to the surface to meet new people. You only thought you and Niall were gonna be friends but you like him more than a friend. More like a boyfriend. 

Niall put his hands on your face taking you into his own grasp. 

"I love you, (Y/N)." Niall mumbled.

"I love you too, Niall" you told him back. Niall's face slowly came to your, slowly closing his eyes, puckering his lips. You decided to do the same your faces slowly meet faces then both of your lips latched together kissing. It was Niall's first kiss with anyone. It felt magical and his lips were soft. You two disconnected lips and blushed.

"Wow" You whispered.

"Kiss me again" Niall said more enthusicastically. He's back to his happy self again. The second kiss between you two was quick but it was perfect.

"Can I show you something?" Niall asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure" You nodded. Niall took you into his grasp and kissed you deeply. He starts to kiss you deeply and passionately. Your eyes widened at his actions but you've decided to go with it. You felt his tongue slick his way into your mouth licking yours. He saw it on TV earlier and he wanted to try it on you. You fight back with your tongue licking his back. It's starting to become intense. You two disconnected lips and you both needed a moment to breathe. 

"Where did you learn that?" You said trying to catch your breathe.

"I saw it on TV. That's how you humans show how much you love each other right?" Niall was unsure if thats how people are on land.

"Yeah. Somewhat" You tell him.

"Can I kiss you, again?" Niall blushed.

"You don't have to ask, just kiss me-" Niall jumped and lashed his lips to yours before you could finish your sentence. It was a heated make out session between you two. You and Niall disconnected lips and you place your lips on his neck kissing his all over. A moan escaped his lips as your kissing his all over. His moans are getting louder and he tightened his grip around you waist to contain himself.

"I love you, (Y/N)!!" Niall moaned.

"I love you, two" You whisper on his neck before resuming kissing him under the moonlight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 2.4K 9
You're a writer, a human one. You live alone in a forest; away from human connections pretty much- Yoongi is a merman. He likes being alone, but he h...
2.1K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
93.9K 1.9K 21
England's Princess Abbie had all she wanted. Fame, money, boys, people granting her every need, but she doesn't want it. She doesn't want any of it...
152K 8.4K 26
Edited In a vast and mysterious land where no human can reach and only aquatic being had put eyes upon. Under all the darkness and the mysteries of t...