poltergeist βˆ† parker

By nocturnalamp

"I shit you not i just saw a Mountain Dew float out of that store" "You're just thirsty, go get some water" S... More

poltergeist
cast & playlist
chapter one: meeting
chapter two: new routine
chapter three: a mission
chapter four: termination
chapter five: a party
chapter six : caught
chapter seven: reunion
chapter eight : an initiative
chapter ten: algebra
chapter eleven : issues
chapter twelve : vanessa
chapter thirteen: intervention
chapter fourteen: natasha
chapeter fifteen: mall
chapter sixteen: loki
chapter seventeen : supervision
chapter eighteen : first date
chapter nineteen: hurt
chapter twenty: distraction
chapter twenty-one: school
chapter twenty-two: janelle west
chapter twenty-three: explanation
chapter twenty-four: break
chapter twenty-five: party
chapter twenty-six: new years
chapter twenty-seven: the grind
chapter twenty-eight: graduation
chapter twenty-nine: the future
chapter thirty: the end

chapter nine: training

1K 72 16
By nocturnalamp

Elisa sat across the table from Peter as they went over the contract, making amends to it and working out the faults.

She looked up as Peter read through the next page, she was barely listening to what he was saying, just watching the way his lips moved and how his Queens accent made him word things out.

Elisa blinked herself out of her trance and she realized Peter stopped talking, he was staring at her with a blush on his cheek and she looked away, a smile on her face as her cheeks heated up.

"Uh, sorry," she mumbled and Tony walked in, looking over at Elisa with a smirk. She widened her eyes and her whole face grew hot.

"Just came to say that dinners ready, and control your faces, Vision made it," he said and Elisa groaned.

"Why do we still let him?" She asked and Peter grew confused.

"How else will he learn?" Tony asked.

"Cooking classes! Make him watch Rachel Ray!" She suggested and Tony had a look of awe appear his face.

"Jesus why didn't I think of that?" He muttered and walked out.

"Uh, is Vision a bad cook?" He asked and Elisa nodded.

"Probably the worst I've run into, I love the guy, but Jesus he needs some help, he has a passion," she said and smiled as she thought of her own.

"Well, time to prepare for it, I'm sure it's nothing compared to cafeteria food," he said and she shrugged.

"We'll see," she gave a hopeful smile and led him out to where they eat.

∆∆∆

"You're right, it's bad," Peter said and Elisa nodded.

"I've been wanting to tell him but I don't have the heart," she frowned and Peter smiled.

"Do you think you can help me out with my algebra?" He asked and Elisa raised an eyebrow.

Was he making an excuse to hang out with her? She just read his file. Elisa smiled and nodded.

"Of course!" She smiled as they sat down with the contract, finishing up the last few pages and signed.

Elisa smiled as they walked around the base, talking about the future and decided a schedule for training. She smiled as he pulled out his phone, shooting a text to his Aunt May. Elisa looked away and leaned against the wall.

"So, have you been in Queens your whole life?" She asked and Peter nodded.

"I think I was somewhere before that, but I really only remember being with my aunt and uncle," he said.

Elisa nodded and awkwardly messed with her shirt, she didn't know what to do or what to say. She liked Peter and the awkward silence was bothering her.

Elisa coughed awkwardly and Peter rubbed the back of his neck.

"Aunt May will want me home soon, I'll see you for training tomorrow," he said.

"See you," she responded and they parted ways, going off to her room where she mentally beat herself up for being so awkward.

Elisa walked into her added on bathroom and glared at herself in the mirror.

"Why are you the way that you are?" She asked as she frowned at her reflection.

She stared at herself some more and fixed her ponytail. Elisa left the room and went to her painting room, putting up a new easel and got her paints ready, she outlined Peter once again, starting the paints and imagined the colors she wanted.

Elisa smiled at the finished piece, once again, cleaning the brushes and leaving. She showered and got ready for bed, mentally preparing herself for tomorrow's human interaction and her interactions with Peter.

∆∆∆

Elisa stood in the training room, she was bent over as she fixed her hair up in a ponytail. That's when she noticed her shoe lace was untied. Elisa got on her knee, fixing the lace.

"Sorry. I'm late!" Peter spoke up, causing Elisa to look up as she finished, tucking the laces away in her shoe, "the subway was backed up."

Elisa nodded and waved him over.

"Let's get started, shall we?" She asked and he nodded.

Elisa started stretching, getting on the ground and went into a near split, moving onto both sides till she had her foot in hand.

"Should I be stretching?" Peter asked.

"Do you pull a muscle when you fight?" She asked and he shrugs.

"Sometimes," he responded.

"Then yes," she said and he nodded, mimicking what she was doing.

At certain points she would have to stop and help him.

"Alright, do you actually know how to fight?" She asked and he shook his head.

"I just use my powers," he said and she widened her eyes.

"That's a horrible idea," she spoke and he frowned.

"Excuse you," he responded, slightly offended by her comment.

"Well what if your powers take a shit?" She asked and he frowned.

"It's apart of my DNA," he said and Elisa raised an eyebrow.

"So is mine, that didn't stop it when I couldn't use my abilities in the middle of a mission," she said and he tilted his head.

"You have abilities?" He asked and Elisa chuckled.

"They call me poltergeist for a reason," she pointed out and he started to get excited.

"What are they?" He asked and Elisa smiled.

Elisa went invisible, walking up behind him, watching the hairs on the back of his neck rise. She saw him go frigid and he turned around as she went visible.

"I also have telekinesis and can speak to the dead, although I don't do the ladder much," she explains and Peter nodded, an expression of awe shown on his face.

"That's awesome," he said.

Elisa noticed the lack of space between them and stepped back, turning to the shelf with boxing mitts.

"I'm teaching you boxing first, something you can probably grasp easily," she said and Peter nodded.

"Uh, cool," he said and walked over with her.

She grabbed wraps and held her hand out for his. He awkwardly stared at it and smacked it, as if it was a high five. Elisa chuckled and shook her head.

"I need your hand," she said and Peter widened his eyes. His face flushed and his cheeks went red as he handed it to her.

Elisa wrapped his hands up and gave him boxing mitts, pointing to a punching bag. Peter walked over awkwardly and got into a fighting stance.

Elisa watched him silently as she got ready. She walked over as he looked at her with a confused face.

"I have no idea what I'm doing," he admitted and Elisa smiled.

"That's what I'm here for"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 4.2K 33
"I'm sorry that my unexpected fall has caused inconvenience to your life because trust me, I'm not having a good time either!" She fell from one worl...
335K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
43.8K 1.2K 31
This story is a sequel to my last story, RomanogersπŸ’—. I advise that you read that Story before you read this one so you can get the idea of what is...
10.7K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...