Pyaar Ka Imtehaan

By LovlyFlower8

Hi friends today I am starting to update My very 1st story ....Pyaar Ka Imtehaan..... of Manan..... Story is... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34(a)
Part 34(b)
Part 35
Part 36(a)
Part 36(b)
Part 37(a)
Part 37(b)
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43 (a)
Part 43(b)
Part 43 (c)
Part 44(a)
Part 44(b)
Part 45(a)
Part 45 (b)
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48 (a)
Part 48(b)
Part 48(c)
Part 49 (a)
Part 49(b)
Part 50(a)
Part 50(b)
Part 51(a)
Part 51(b)
Part 52(a)
Part 52 b
Part 53
Part 54 (a)
Part 54 (b)
Part 55
Part 56 (a)
Part 56(b)
Part 57
Part 58(a)
Part 58 (b)
Part 59 (a)
Part 59 (b)
Part 60 (a)
Part 60 (b+c)
Part 61(a)
Part 61(b)
Part 62(a)
Part 62(b)
Part 63 (a)
Part 63(b)
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71(a)
Part 71(b)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76(a)
Part 76(b)
Part 77
Part 78 (a)
Part 78(b)
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87(a)
Part 87 (b)
Part 88 (a)
Part 88 (b)
Part 89 (a)
Part 89 (b)
Part 90 ( a)
Part 90 ( b)
Part 91 (a)
Part 91 (b)
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 96 (a)
Part 96 (b)
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104 +105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118

Part 95

1.6K 144 9
By LovlyFlower8

hello friends.... how is Ramadan going..... waiting for update huh...?

sorry in advance for mistakes

Manik saw that naughty glint on her face and his grumpy mood change instantly ... he at once told the designer to bring the other dress for her...

And Nandini's eyes popped out... She objected: Manik another no ways... Aik hi dress kafi hai na...

Mnaik like a monster: No Miss murty u have to try this also... And with this he shift that dress in her hand...

Nandini with bad face: Please...

Mnaik: Go ... and please change mat karna mujhe is me tumhe dekhna hai... and Mind it agar tum ne mujhe dikhae bina isey change kiya then be ready... is shop k sabhi dresses tumhe try karne paren gey... understand...and wo bhi merey samne (wink at her)

Nandini shouted: Manik r u mad...

Manik with a smile: No I am your Monster Manik... now goo...

Nandini changed in that dress and open the door for him...

Mnaik who was waiting outside when didn't see her he moved towards changing room and then entered in...

After that he locked that door and turned to see the beauty which belongs only to him

That dress fitted on her body perfectly... her curvy body looks more sexy in this dress...

In the flow of that moment Manik moved near her... and she who was still observing his action through mirror when saw that intense look on his face a hue creeps on her cheeks...

Manik came near her and his hands moved on her either sides... his fingers automatically moved up and stopped on her arms skin...

His fingers of both hands started tracing lines on her bare arms...

And his intense touch started raising the proximity between them...

Manik shifted her hairs on her right shoulder and leaned his face towards her shoulder...

While massaging her arms he started kissing and nibbling her shoulder... and here Nandini shudder in her place on feeling his hot lips on her skin...

Manik saw her condition through the mirror and found her in a lost state...

So he at once asked while continuing his torture: Nandini ... why are u hiding your secret from me...hmmm

Nandini in her lost state told him : coz I want to give u a surprise...

A smile appear on Manik face and he stopped his kissing torture and turned her to himself to face him...

Nandini on his sudden action came back to reality then read his face... and then rewind her words in her mind...

She nudged herself in her mind for telling him and while removing his hands from her arms moved at one side with sad face...

Manik saw her and he once again turned her towards him and while looking in her eyes he said: sorry but I have to do it to make sure that u are not in some trouble... ab jab mujhe pata hai to main aur kuch nahi pochon ga... Promise... infact Nandini promise...

And with this her smile came back on her lips and she immediately hug him .

After their shopping Manan spent some quality time with each other while roaming on different site . and on the way back when Manik stopped his car on a signal ... Thats when she saw her...

Her eyes popped out in extreme shock and she clinched her shirt with her hand and with a great difficulty stopped herself from shouting...

In that shock she turned towards Manik but on seeing his smiling face she stopped herself from telling him...

A war starts in her mind ... That is it her illusion or reality... She... how come she is here...and that too on our engagement time... (she prayed in her heart) Ayiappa plzzz ab kuch ghalat nahi hone dena ...plzz... (then thought) kya karon Manik ko bataon...nahi nahi... Manik ko bataya to wo phir se ghusa kare ga... and osay dekh k phir se nyonika k betrayals yaad ayen gey... and then uncle... no no... main itney sub logon ko dukhi nahi kar sakti... But agar yeh yahan hai to mujhe to zaror yeh kuch plan kare gi... mujhe is pe nazar rakhni pare gi... but pahle aryaman... haan aryaman se baat karni ho gi...

Her thinking process broke when Manik stop his car infront of her home...

He smilingly looked at her face but on seeing her he got surprise...

Her face looks a lil pale in worry...

Manik in worry cupped her face and asked panicly: Nandini... what... What happened... r u alright... tum aise kyo... kya hoa...?

Nandini without saying anything gazed his face and then at once hug him in some uncertain fear...

Manik worriedly patted her back to make her relax... and his soothing effect did its magic and Nandini's mind relax a bit and started working in proper manner...

Nandini thought: Shit Nandini what are you doing...Manik must be worried on seeing you like this... tu osey abhi yeh nahi bata sakti

Manik while massaging her back asked once again: Nandu tell me na... kya hoa... abhi kuch time pahle tak sub thek tha to phir yeh ...?

Nandini breaks apart and then while looking at him said: wo... wo Manik sorry...( she tried to smile for him) wo actually na jab tum ne signal pe car stop ki ne to wahan samne parking wali side pe wo aik choti se bachi ko aik bike ne hit kiya... aur wo bike wala osay aise hi chor k bhag gya... Mnaik tumhe pata hai wo bachi kitni thi...

Manik shoftly while caressing her cheek: hmmm

Nandini: I think 3 to 4 years ki hogi... ( in this helpless state her tears came out of her eyes...she don't know what is gonna happen if she is alive... last time she tried to kill me, due to her our relationship broke... )

Manik heard her emotional talk and encircled his arms around her and massaged her back to make her relax: Relax jaan... and don't worry os bachi ko kuch nahi hoga... wo bike wala bhag gya to kya hoa... Ab tak koi na koi osey hospital le gya hoga... and if u want we can go there to check her...

Nandini while resting her head on his heart said: Nahi Manik... I think u r right... is world me Tumhari tarhan k bht se sweet and pure soul people bhi haan ... To koi na koi osey zaror le gya ho ga...

Manik to make her feel better said teasingly: O hello miss Murty if u forgot then I ll remind you... I am not that sweet type person... I am a monster... Remember... Monster Manik Malhotra...

Nandini with a chuckle: Ya I remember you are a Monster... Infact You are My sweet Monster Manik Malhotra...

Manik raised his eyebrow while eyeing her and asked doubtingly : Really sweet Monster huh?

Nandini with a relax smile: Hmmm

Manik: Ohk then... and he started ticking her to make her laugh... while asking... now tell me who is sweet ...

Nandini while laughing shouted: Manik... stop... ahahahhaha... Manik... log dekh rahe haan... plzzz...

Manik continuing his work: No pahle accept karo that I am the real Monster wo bhi dangerous wala... Bolo...

Nandini while laughing: Ok ok... you are the one...

Manik stop tickling her and she at once open her door and after coming out she looked back and while showing her tongue out she said: you are the one... my sweet , cute, adorable monster... and then ran inside Murty residence leaving a smiling Manik Behind...

Mnaik in his mind: O god I love her antics...she is sooo adorable...But Manik put a break on this fun and think: Kuch to hai jis se Nandini itni disturbe hoe... Os ne jo Bola I don't think woo s baat se itni disturbe ho sakti hai... matter kuch aur hai...pata lagana parey ga...

From his car he dialed Murty's number and when rishab picked his call he instructed him to be with Nandini coz she is a lil disturbe with something and if he sees anything wrong with her then do call him ...

Rishab : Ok...

After that he left from there with same thoughts...

done....

leave your comments and do vote..

i'll wait for your comments see ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 13.9K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...
533K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
64.2K 6.4K 53
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
198K 22.2K 130
Published Date : May 22 , 2019 It's the Story about Shivika with Babies who their life goes on with their Babies let's see Ansh & Anshi Their Twin Ki...