poltergeist ∆ parker

By nocturnalamp

"I shit you not i just saw a Mountain Dew float out of that store" "You're just thirsty, go get some water" S... More

poltergeist
cast & playlist
chapter one: meeting
chapter two: new routine
chapter three: a mission
chapter four: termination
chapter five: a party
chapter seven: reunion
chapter eight : an initiative
chapter nine: training
chapter ten: algebra
chapter eleven : issues
chapter twelve : vanessa
chapter thirteen: intervention
chapter fourteen: natasha
chapeter fifteen: mall
chapter sixteen: loki
chapter seventeen : supervision
chapter eighteen : first date
chapter nineteen: hurt
chapter twenty: distraction
chapter twenty-one: school
chapter twenty-two: janelle west
chapter twenty-three: explanation
chapter twenty-four: break
chapter twenty-five: party
chapter twenty-six: new years
chapter twenty-seven: the grind
chapter twenty-eight: graduation
chapter twenty-nine: the future
chapter thirty: the end

chapter six : caught

1.5K 94 25
By nocturnalamp

Elisa was in her room, she had finished another painting of Peter and now she was finishing a book. There was a knock on the door and she used her telekinesis to open it.

"Kid, we need to talk," Tony said as he walked in, shutting the door behind him.

He walked over to her bed and she sat up, crossing her legs.

"Yeah what's up?" She asked and he rubbed his face.

"I was looking for you earlier in the month, before your Fisk Mission, I thought you would be in your art room," Tony explained, Elisa's heart started to race.

"I saw the paintings of him," Tony frowned and Elisa looked down, "You're stalking Peter Parker."

"I didn't mean for it to go this far," she frowned.

Elisa explained to him about the day she first saw him, getting scolded for stealing the Mountain Dew. Elisa sighed as she finished.

"No more painting him when you're invisible to him," Tony sternly spoke. The last time he spoke to her like this, she was stealing his food and sleeping in his spare rooms.

"I'm sorry," she sighed and looked him in the eyes.

"Just," Tony had a hand up and set it on her knee, "What is he to you?"

"A muse I guess," Elisa blushed, "not to be weird, but I find his face attractive."

Tony blinked with a blank expression and pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Alright," he said and stood up and looked around.

"Be here to finish your training tomorrow, then we can get you on file as an Avenger," he said and Elisa nodded.

Excitement flowed through her veins. She was finally becoming an Avenger.

She may eventually run the team.

Elisa marked her place in the book and got up. She tidied up her room and smiled as her phone lit up and rang.

She walked over and smiled at the name of the person who sent her the text.

Peter
Finished my exams! Wanna hang out tonight?

Elisa
Yeah! Central Park?

Peter
Alright!

Elisa
See you there!

Elisa changed her clothes and pulled her hair up smiling as she went through her makeup, trying her best to look nice for the boy.

Elisa walked out of her room and walked to Tony's office.

"Hey, I'm going to hang out with Peter in Central Park," she said and Tony nodded as he designed.

"Stay safe, also, the public know your face so wear some sunglasses to try and hide your face," he said and Elisa nodded.

Elisa walked back into her room and put on the sunglasses that were apart of her suit. She walked out of the base. Happy standing by his car, yelling in his phone.

"Can you take me to Central Park?" She asked and Happy nodded.

"Get in," He mouthed out and she did, watching through the window as he yelled.

When he hung up, he walked around and got inside.

"Sorry about that, family stuff," he said and Elisa nodded.

"Sounds bad from what I heard," She said as she unlocked her phone, texting Peter about being on her way.

Elisa scrolled through her Instagram, seeing a post from her Dad. A picture of her, obviously taken by his glasses. Elisa noticed that he tagged her and she widened her eyes as she finally noticed her notifications.

She was instantly famous.

Elisa scrolled through to see that everything was liked by people she didn't even know.

She looks just like Tony! One comment read and Elisa smiled.

Elisa looked up when the car stopped at a park.

"Thank you, Happy!" She smiled and got out, pushing her glasses up her nose and got a text from Peter.

Peter
Look up!

Elisa looked up to see him down the path and she walked over, a smile on her face.

"Hey!" She greeted him and he smiled.

"Hey, the public knows your face, do you want to wear my hoodie?" He asked and Elisa shrugged.

"If you really want to I mean it's not going to hide my face," she chuckled and he nodded.

They walked down the path and Elisa noticed a few stares, a couple camera clicks, she brushed it off. She looked over at Peter who was looking around.

"I can't even see them," he said and Elisa nodded, turning on her glasses.

She looked around and saw heat signatures coming from the bushes and some up in trees.

"Get down before you hurt yourself!" Elisa called out and a couple tree ruffles later, some people with cameras came down.

"Elisa, is this your boyfriend?" One asked and they continued to walk.

"No, we're just friends," she said as they turned a corner.

"How did you meet?" He asked.

"Stark internship," Peter answered and she smiled.

"Do you know the real identity of Spider-Man?" Another one asked.

"Yet to meet him," she smiled and pulled Peter off, soon evading the men with cameras.

"The stuff people do for a paycheck," she sighed and Peter nodded.

"Do you just want to hang at my place instead?" Peter asked and Elisa smiled.

"That sounds nice," she said and they walked off, she kept her head down until they went down to the subway.

Elisa watched him silently as they sat in the train. Peter was looking at something to show her on his phone.

She took a mental image and she looked at his phone.

"Oh, what's your Instagram?" She asked, pulling her own phone out.

He gave her the name and followed him. They showed each other memes and funny videos until their stop came.

The two got up and Peter led the way.

"So fair warning, the area is safe but not that safe," he said and Elisa shrugged.

"I've dealt worse than petty thieves, plus I got spider-boy with me," she smiled and noticed the blush on his cheek.

Elisa looked away as they walked into the tall building.

"So I had no idea what I was doing when I invited you to hang out," Peter admitted and Elisa laughed.

"I'm sure we can find something," she said and Peter nodded.

"Alright," Peter said and Elisa got herself ready to act innocent to his apartment. They walked inside, Peter locking the front door behind him to keep unwanted people out. Elisa made her way to the living room.

She walked around with a smile on her face as she looked at photos she didn't get a chance to see before.

She giggled at a few.

That's when the idea popped in her head and she turned.

"Let's bake a cake"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 10.7K 21
S.Rogers x Stark!Reader, B.Barnes x Stark!Reader Y/n Stark, all records of her non existent, and yet Hydra still find her. When she is kidnapped by a...
130K 2.1K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...
293K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
19K 539 14
"Weird being back here given the circumstances." I say as I look around. "I don't mind." Steve says as he looks at me. The events in New York have...