Arnav-Khushi-Life (Completed)

By SriSsv

Just read... you will find out. :::::::: Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus s... More

AKL Part 1
AKL Part 2
AKL Part 3
AKL Part 4
AKL Part 5
AKL Part 6
AKL Part 7
AKL Part 8
AKL Part 9
AKL Part 10
AKL Part 11
AKL Part 12
AKL Part 13
AKL Part 14
AKL Part 15
AKL Part 16
AKL Part 17
AKL Part 18
AKL Part 19
AKL Part 20
AKL Part 21
AKL Part 22
AKL Part 23
AKL Part 24
AKL Part 25
AKL Part 26
AKL Part 27
AKL Part 28
AKL Part 29
AKL Part 30
AKL Part 31
AKL Part 32
AKL Part 33
AKL Part 34
AKL Part 35
AKL Part 36
AKL Part 37
AKL Part 38
AKL Part 39
AKL Part 40
AKL Part 41
AKL Part 42
AKL Part 43
AKL Part 44
AKL Part 45
AKL Part 46
AKL Part 47
AKL Part 48
AKL Part 49
AKL Part 50
AKL Part 51
Part 52
AKL Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Epilogue

Part 65

5.5K 211 8
By SriSsv

Part 65:

Arnav, Aman, Anjali, Akash, NK, Payal and Lavanya arrived at Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport, and met the concerned person, who is waiting for them to take them to their accommodation...

"Hello... Welcome to Sydney Mr. Mathur and Mr. Raizada" he welcomed them

"Hello Mr. Bob" Arnav wished him back as well as Aman.

Mr. Bob led them towards the cars. He kept their luggage in cars along with the help of drivers. After settling in the cars they drove towards the client's house

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cars got into huge gates. Everybody saw the name "SHANTIVAN" on dark black granite fixed on the wall. Everyone got down from the cars. When getting down everybody felt the peacefulness in the surroundings. The garden with different type flowers, a small pond in the middle of the garden, and one small size room with glass walls and glass roof. Arnav feels very familiar feel by seeing the garden. And Arnav, Aman observes the garden and they realizes that the flowers and plants which are there in the garden are almost all Arnav's favorite ones. Arnav felt like he is at home and he got his life back... Mr. Bob order the maids to bring the luggage... when entering the mansion some of them felt like something different... is going to happen...

After entering the house, Mr. Bob asked them to take a seat and went to inform his boss and came back with him.

"Mr. Raizada and Mr. Mathur, this is our boss Mr. Devsen; and sir this is Mr. Raizada and this is Mr. Mathur"

"Welcome to my home Mr. Raizada and Mr. Mathur. Feel free to live here. Hope you won't face any difficulty here. If you need anything you can ask anyone of the house"

"Thank you for your hospitality Mr. Devsen"

"Oh... please... call me just Dev or Sen or like ASR, you can call me DS. Nothing else, Mr. Devsen is too formal Mr. Raizada" smiled Devsen

"Sure... Sena – I don't think you will feel bad hearing me calling you like this" DS nodded in head in negative with a smile on his face. Arnav continues "but for that you have to call me as Arnav... just Arnav; and this is my sister Mrs. Aman Mathur. These two are my younger brothers and their better halves" Don't know why, but Arnav felt relaxed with this so called DS. He wanted to accept him. So, he called him Sena

"Welcome home everyone please take your seats. After having your coffee you can rest for sometime" he turned to his servant and asked "Mani, Mani!! Tell Kruthi about guests and ask her to come"

"Sure sir... Kruthi bhabhi in kitchen preparing snacks. I will inform her about guests"

Before Mani – their house help leaves from there, they heard a voice.

"No need for that... I'm already here..." and turns to everybody and welcomes them.

"Arnav... this is Kruthi, my best half..."

"Namasthe, please make yourself comfortable."

Kruthi offered them much needed coffee after a long tired journey. Everybody went to their rooms to complete the night for a fresh morning.

--------------

"Mr. Dev, I'm really impressed with the interiors of this house" said Anjali after their morning breakfast.

"And the garden it is amazing. I loved your garden" continued Arnav looking at the garden from the window.

"The name SHANTIVAN, it suits exactly." Said Payal, everyone agreed with her.

"Thanks everyone, and Arnav all credit goes to my sister. She takes care for each and everything in this house, interiors, exteriors, and the garden. Daily she will spend two or three hours in gardening... she loves that. And when we built this house she only suggested this name."

"Oh... that's very wonderful of her. Can I meet her? I really like to know some tips from her" asked excited Anjali

Both Devsen and Kruthi looked at each other worriedly which is not unnoticed by Arnav and Aman.

"It's okay Sena, if she is not comfortable to meet us then please don't make it difficult for her. Let her relax. We will meet her again. Anyway we will stay here for more days. Don't worry..." said Aman.

"Actually she will not feel comfortable with new people. She talks with anyone after making sure that she can trust them. But I will try once; I really wish she comes here. I'll go and call her. You guys just relax and take your coffee and snacks." With that Devsen went to upstairs to go to his sister's room. Aman received a call and went to the garden to attend. Arnav followed him to enjoy the garden not interested in meeting some girl.

"Can you come down and meet my friends? They are asking for you. Please..."

"..."

"How long you will stay like this – without talking to anyone. You have to forget whatever happened. Please... come there once"

"Bhai please, I don't want to meet anyone or I don't want to talk with anyone. You know that. So, please don't make it difficult for me. I already arranged everything for your friends. They will be staying in our guest rooms. As you asked I prepared all four guest rooms ready. And I arranged one driver for their service. He will be with them full time. And all the arrangements for your deal are finished. Also the documentations and presentations were ready. Whenever your friends are ready you can make a deal with them. If they want to go for any tours around, I already made arrangements for that also. You just make sure they are comfortable here. If you need anything just tell me I'll do. But please don't ask me to meet your friends. I won't be comfortable. Please" she said.

"But Khushi... it is some courtesy. When we are hosting we have to meet them" said DS

"If they are some family friends or your classmates then I would have meet them for sure. But they are not. They are completely business people. I don't want anyone to talk about which relation I share with you. I hate to explain to each and everyone who don't deserve. Please..." she couldn't continue her words, because she heard a very familiar voice saying "It is ok Dev... don't force her to come there and meet us. Because we already here. Kruthi Ji sent us to meet you both here."

Hearing that voice she immediately stood up and turned back in rapid speed to see the person, whom she least expected that she can see again in her lifetime. When she turned back and saw him, that person got shock of his life.

"Khushi Bhabhi...!!!" whispered NK

NK ran to her and hugged her tightly not believing that the person he hugged indeed his Khushi Bhabhi. He shouted for everyone to come there.

"Khushi Bhabhi... you are alive?" asked NK for which Khushi nodded her head with teary eyes.

Anjali, Akash, Payal and Lavanya rushed to the room to see what made NK to shout like that. After entering the room they got the shock of their lives.

"Khushi..." said Lavanya and Payal, Akash

"Choti...??!!" asked Anjali

On the other side Khushi also got the shock of her life. And stared at everybody blankly with tears in eyes... everybody ran to her and Payal and Lavanya hugged her...

"Khushi, you are alive!!!?? You are safe..." Lavanya asked

"Khushi, where are you these two years? How are you? And why didn't you inform us about your whereabouts?" asked Payal touching Khushi's face all over.

"Why aren't you talking anything damn it? Answer us Khushi" shouted impatient Akash.

Khushi stood there numbly not knowing what to talk and what to say.

Anjali walked towards Khushi slowly and touched her cheeks "Choti...?"

Without saying anything further, Anjali hugged Khushi tightly. Khushi stood there numbly seeing the person who stood there at the door entering the room. Coming out of trance, she ran into his embrace leaving him shocked to the core.

"Choti..."

"Bhai..." that is the first word she talked after seeing all of them.

"Choti... is that you? Choti... my Choti..." Aman hugged Khushi tightly not believing his sister is alive, in front of his eyes and in his arms.

Without answering him anything Khushi cried her heart out. Suddenly she felt her heartbeat rising. Her hold on Aman's shoulder got tightened.

***************

Not seeing anyone in the hall, Arnav looked at everywhere to find his family. When the maid informed him about his family being in Choti Di's room – he moved towards the room. He couldn't understand what is happening there. When he looked at Sena, he found him like a statue and everyone from his family having tears on their faces and Payal, Lavanya and even his sister is crying unstoppably. He rushed to his sister

"Di... Why are you crying Di? Are you okay? And why this Payal and Lavanya are crying? And what's wrong with this NK and Akash... and Aman..." that's when he turns to look at Aman and saw the person who hung to Aman's neck. His brows frowned, his heart thudding, his face completely drenched in sweat and his face lost the color.

"Chote... our Choti... your Angel... your Khushi..."

"No... no... No... it can't be... no... I can't believe this..." whispered Arnav

"Chote... she is here... come..." Anjali dragged Arnav towards Aman and Khushi.

But Arnav kept restricting to go forward, making it difficult to Anjali to drag him.

"No... Di... No... please... NO..."

"Arnav..." called Aman and assured him with his eyes. Khushi stiffened in Aman's arms when she felt Arnav's presence behind her. Arnav waited there to see her face, to see her turn around. He kept looking at her back.

"Choti... look who is here... your Arnav Ji... he is waiting for you. Look at him once Choti... please... shh... stop crying... we are here. Your Arnav is here. Just look at him... Choti..." but Khushi stayed in Aman's arms pushing herself more into Aman's chest.

Not able to wait for more, Arnav touched Khushi's shoulder while his heart beating with rapid speed. Before he turns her around and sees her face, he was ended in a bone crushing hug by Khushi.

Khushi hugged him tightly and cried her heart out. That is the moment he felt alive. That is the moment he waited for. This is the moment he is... he is living for. This is the moment he felt at peace. But it's difficult to believe. It's really hard to take this truth. He felt his head spinning with these overwhelming emotions. He felt his legs losing the strength to stand with this unbelievable reality. Automatically his one hand went to Khushi's waist and held her protectively. He held his head with another and closed his eyes. But not letting him to fall, Aman and Akash rushed to him and supported him to stand.

"Arnav... relax... please... shh... it's okay... don't be more excited... get a grip Arnav... look at me Arnav... Arnav..." Aman panicked seeing Arnav losing his conscious.

Gaining his control "I'm fine... I'm fine..." said Arnav breathing heavily and fast. He looked at the petite figure in his arms which hung to his body whispering "I'm fine... I'm fine" continuously. He closed his eyes letting tears of pain flow from his eyes. He hugged Khushi tightly not letting her move an inch. He hugged her like if he loses his hold she will disappear. He cried with her.

"No... I'm not fine... I'm not fine..." he cried his heart out making Khushi cry more. Everybody in the room felt different kind of emotions. DS looked at them not understanding anything. He has so many questions. Somewhat he can guess the situation. His thoughts got disturbed with Arnav's voice

"Where were you these years Khushi? Why didn't you come to me?" Arnav questioned Khushi while hugging her tightly and bending his head to her hairs. But he didn't get any answer from Khushi other than her cries which made him angry. Suddenly he gripped Khushi's hair harshly and pulled out her face from his chest to look at her. Khushi hissed in pain and looked at his face. Anger is clearly visible on his face. Pain is clear in his eyes.

"I'm asking you... where were you these days? Why didn't you come to me? ANSWER ME DAMN IT..." he shouted at her face.

Khushi looked at him while tears rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes are conveying how happy she is after seeing him. She touched his cheeks softly. He closes his eyes feeling her hand on his skin after a long time

"Arnav Ji..." she whispered

"Khushi... is it you really?" seeing her smile and nod he again lost his control and gripped her hair harshly and bent her head backwards. She gasped with his sudden action "I'm asking you something Khushi? How can you do this to me? How can you...? I never thought you will betray me. Do you know how much I waited for you? Do you have any idea how much I am missing you? Do you have any idea how your absence killing me? No... YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA... YOU JUST LEFT ME AND LIVING YOUR LIFE HERE. I HATE YOU KHUSHI... I HATE YOU..." unable to control his pain, he pushed her aside and left from there.

"Arnav Ji... Arnav Ji... please don't go... Arnav Ji... please..." she sat on the floor with a thud and cried her heart out.

Aman followed Arnav to make him relax.

Here Anjali rushed towards Khushi and held her in her arms. "Shh... Choti... don't cry... he is upset. Shh... relax... everything will be fine. Choti... meri bacha..."

"Di... Arnav Ji... is angry on me" she looked at her innocently like a scared child.

Nodding her head Anjali said "Actually we all are angry on you. Why didn't you talk with us Choti? Why didn't you inform us about your whereabouts? And how did you come here?"

"Yeah...Khushi Bhabhi... You and Dev, brother and sister! How is this possible?"

"I need to go to him... Arnav Ji... Arnav Ji..." Khushi ran from there.

"I will tell you everything. But first tell me how you know her?" asked Sena

"We know her from our college. But how you know her and where did you find her?" asked Akash.

"IF you are from her college then I'm sure you all know about her marriage" he looked at Akash, who nodded his head in agreement

"I'm brother of Rahul" said DS making everyone surprised and shocked.

Then he told them about their marriage and the accident.

"When our car was going down the hill, I managed to push Khushi and my wife from the car. I and my father tried our best to get out from the car after pushing the driver. Just few seconds before our car blast, I jumped from the car along with my dad. In that process we all got injured but my dad and Khushi got injured badly. We took them to hospital not thinking about others, as we already saw the bus blasting. My dad died in hospital. After treating Khushi, doctors confirmed us as she was in coma. Then I called my friend here who is a specialist and took his suggestion in Khushi's case. He asked us to bring her here. After coming here he treated her and brought her back after nearly 10 months from the incident. After coming out also she was never be normal. She had nightmares, in fact she still has. She stopped talking with everyone. She stopped coming out from this room. She always helps me in my office work while working from home. I never tried to bring her back to India for two reasons – one is we don't know anybody to whom she belongs after her family's death; and another one is I don't want my so called mother and brother to find her again. Sorry for hiding her from you all. Trust me, we don't know about you all. Otherwise we would have given her to you"

"Bhai... Bhai..." they turned to see Khushi rushing inside the room

"What's wrong Khushi? Why are you running like this?"

"Arnav Ji is not opening the door. He is not answering me. He is not ready to talk with me. Please come, and ask him to talk with me. Please Bhai... please... ask him na... Or... or give me the spare keys. Wait... I kept those keys here in my wardrobe" she searched them and found them before running towards guest room.

They went to the guest room where Arnav hid himself to control his anger towards situations. He doesn't want to bash her with his anger; he doesn't want to scare her with his anger. He thought of talking with her after cooling himself completely. When he didn't hear her voice he felt at loss. He closed his eyes in pain. Suddenly he heard Aman's voice

"Arnav... open the door now. What are you doing? Open the door" shouted Aman.

"Bhai... Did Arnav Ji talk with you?" Khushi asked Aman and got a negative response from him. She tried opening the room with spare keys saying "Arnav Ji... Please open the door... you are scaring me now... please..." he can hear voice shivering.

"Open the damn door Arnav... can't you see how much scared Choti is?" shouted Aman

That made him anger. He opened the door harshly before Khushi could open with spare keys and shouted at Khushi

"Can't you leave me in peace? Are you crazy? Do you think I will do something to myself and you bought Aman and all here? You are still sanki. You..." he was stopped by a sudden push on his chest. He stepped back with that force

"What do you think of yourself? You can do whatever you want? How dare you to lock yourself? What you want me to think when you locked yourself inside the room – not answering to me, not responding to me? You Laad Governor... you didn't change a bit. Why are you making me cry? Lad Governor Kahike" shouted Khushi back in her high voice

Fuming at her, Arnav left the room and mansion. Hopping the car he asked the driver to take him to a lone place.

...to be continued

Hope you guys are happy now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 8.4K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada weds Khushi Kumari Gupta..... This single statement is enough to get strong reactions from Arnav and Khushi. One is living it an...
703K 26.3K 43
As an avid fan of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus, there were many moments where I felt the story could have been better. This is my attempt...
183K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...
244K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.