Wounds [Bellamy Blake]

Bởi UnderMySkin

Avarice Dasheill has committed a crime that in some eyes would be seen as acceptable, even rewarded, but on t... Xem Thêm

Content Warning
Earth [Chapter 1]
Reminders [Chapter 2]
Rain [Chapter 3]
Disputes [Chapter 4]
Legend [Chapter 5]
Secret [Chapter 6]
Tales to Tell [Chapter 7]
Hunting [Chapter 8]
Trust [Chapter 9]
Hurt Me [Chapter 10]
Harm Done [Chapter 11]
Trust In Me [Chapter 12]
Judge, Jury, Executioner [Chapter 13]
Chaos [Chapter 14]
You'll Never Be Mine [Chapter 15]
Ignorance Is Bliss [Chapter 16]
Boundaries [Chapter 17]
Light 'Em Up [Chapter 19]
Search Party [Chapter 20]
Welcome To Earth [Chapter 21]
Come Back For Me [Chapter 22]
Sibling Feuds [Chapter 23]
Stay [Chapter 24]
Nightmare [Chapter 25]
Grounder [Chapter 26]
Promises [Chapter 27]
Crime Pays [Chapter 28]
Dead To Me [Chapter 29]
Kill Bellamy Blake [Chapter 30]
Slip Up [Chapter 31]
I'm Your Tonight [Chapter 32]
Become One [Chapter 33]
Fade Into Oblivion [Chapter 34]
New Threats [Chapter 35]
Anya [Chapter 36]
Two Worlds [Chapter 37]
Fun and Games [Chapter 38]
Hold On To Hope [Chapter 39]
Parlay [Chapter 40]
Bloody and Bruised [Chapter 41]
Death by Firing Squad [Chapter 42]
Tides Don't Turn [Chapter 43]
Damaged Goods [Chapter 44]
Weapons Hot [Chapter 45]
Welcome Back, John Murphy [Chapter 46]
Don't Forget to Breathe [Chapter 47]
Euphemism [Chapter 48]
The Bomb and the Bridge [Chapter 49]
Little Talks [Chapter 50]
You Were Made To Break My Heart [Chapter 51]
One Focus [Chapter 52]
Bellamy and Raven [Chapter 53]
Go [Chapter 54]
No Regrets [Chapter 55]
I'll Stand Behind You [Chapter 56]
Deal [Chapter 57]
Words Lost and Found [Chapter 58]
Say It Again [Chapter 59]
Home [Chapter 60]
Fight or Die [Chapter 61]
Unfinished Business [Chapter 62]
In This Moment [Chapter 63]
Patience [Chapter 64]
Our People [Chapter 65]
The Arc [Chapter 66]
Goodbye, Cruel World [Chapter 67]
Save Me [Chapter 68]
Please [Chapter 69]
All Wounds Heal [Chapter 70] -FINALE-

You and Me [Chapter 18]

22.3K 599 219
Bởi UnderMySkin

                “Bellamy!” I called to him, my tone slightly angry.

                He walked up to us, looking innocent as ever. “What are you doing out here?”

                “Looking for you, and the radio you took.” Clarke snapped.

                “Bellamy Blake?” Raven chimed in, “They’re looking everywhere for you.”

                “Why?” Clarke asked, suddenly calmer.

                I raised my eyebrows, knowing exactly why they were looking for Bellamy.

                Clarke asked again, “Why are they looking for you, Bellamy?”

                “I shot Jaha.” He admitted then.

                I was surprised that he had answered so quickly, revealing his crimes that took a lot of effort on my part to get him to tell me. As I glanced to Raven, I realized that anyone coming from the Arc would know that Jaha had been shot, and Bellamy’s secret was going to be exposed sooner or later now that Raven was here.

                “He’s not dead.” Raven told him.

                “What?” Bellamy was stunned.

                “You’re a bad shot.” She laughed, “Jaha survived.”

                Bellamy looked enraged, and he turned to head back towards the camp, but Raven continued after him.

                “Hey Shooter! Where is my radio?”

                Bellamy stopped and turned back towards her, right in her personal space, “I don’t know what you are talking about.” He growled.

                “Bellamy…” I cautioned, knowing that if anyone was going to get through to him to get him to admit he took the radio, it was going to be me. “We won’t survive out here.”

                “We will.” He argued, truly believing that we could survive out here despite the grounders, and the weather. “We aren’t weak.”

                “You aren’t.” I said, “But the people on the Arc are, and they are dying.”

                I didn’t mean that the people on the Arc were weak, per say, but the Arc in particular was. It was dying, as Clarke had told us when we arrived, and I didn’t want the death of everyone on the Arc on my shoulders, or Bellamy’s.

                “The council was voting on whether or not to cull three hundred people…” Raven announced.

                “When?” Clarke asked.

                “Today.”

                “This is on you.” Clarke told Bellamy, using his own words he said to her when they had hung Murphy. “You can be sure that those three hundred aren’t going to be council members. They are going to be working people; your people!”

                “It’s too late; the radio is lost… ruined.” Bellamy said.

                I could hear in his voice and see on his face that he was regretting his choice to taking that radio. However, he didn’t know the consequences when he did it. Of course, he wasn’t naïve; he knew some of the consequences, but I doubted he ever expected that three hundred people would be culled. How could he have?

                “Is there any way we can contact the Arc without radio?” Clarke asked.

                Everyone glanced at one another, and then to Raven. She was an engineer and the latest person from the Arc to come to Earth. She knew more about what was happening on the Arc than any of us on Earth; she was the key to contacting the Arc.

                “Like what?” I asked suddenly, my eyes on Clarke because she had suggested it.

                “Flares… rockets?” She sounded confused, unsure of her own suggestions.

                “That could work.” Raven admitted, “The drop ship will have rocket fuel…”

                “Will they see it?” Clarke asked.

                “We can hope.” Raven replied.

                Once we had all arrived back at camp, everyone still busting to get the wall complete, Finn gave Raven a very quick tour around the medium sized camp, before she got to work. The dark-skinned girl gave all of us tasks to do, as well as most everyone at camp. Though some people stayed on the wall, making sure it was secure in case Grounders came and made things even more complicated than they already were, the rest of us were busy building supports for the rockets. They had to go a long distance if anyone on the Arc was going to see it.

                As Bellamy and I worked on the supports for the rockets, I felt oddly closed off from him. He hadn’t spoken a word since he learned that three hundred people might die on his account. Not only had he encouraged people to take off their wrist bands, he was now responsible for losing the only radio offering us a chance to contact those on the Arc. And yet, despite all that, I still trusted him. Perhaps not as leader, but I trusted him with me. And rarely did people earn that trust.

                “This isn’t your fault.” I said to him, though my words didn’t have a whole lot of truth behind them.

                “Yes it is.” He said, grabbing some wood and wire to tie it together.

                “Everyone followed you, they made that choice too.” I tried to help, but I felt like bringing it up was only making it worse. “How were you supposed to know?”

                “Can you not?” He asked suddenly, dropping his shoulders.

                I narrowed my eyes, studying him, and then nodded, getting back to work without another word. A few minutes passed and a sturdy support was beginning to come along. We used screws from the drop ship, and rocks to smash them in, but they weren’t as good as a real nail would have been. We had to make do with what we had.

                The silence was too much; being in such a close proximity to Bellamy made it hard not to talk about all the things that were lingering on my busy mind.

                “I need to know something.” I said.

                “What?” He asked, sounding slightly curious.

                “’Us’, is that a thing?” I inquired.

                “Depends.”

                “On what?”

                “If you want it to be something.”

                “I think you know I do.”

                Bellamy half smiled, but looked back at his work, focusing hard for a moment and then sighing. “I’d like it to be.”

                “Then I need to ask one thing from you.”

                “Okay…” His tone suggested that he was not keen on rules, but was intrigued enough by me to hear them out.

                “It has to be just you and me.”

                Bellamy looked up, something lingering behind the dark brown irises of his. I wasn’t sure what it was, but I trusted his words when he spoke. “Deal.”

So, I started reading The 100 book by Kass Morgan, and when I finish I will decide what to do with this story in regards to adapting the season finale, the book ending and my own alternative! Keep up the comments and votes, and I will dedicate chapters to those who do so!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

302K 6.1K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
46 0 7
In the not-so-distant future, humanity's hubris led to its downfall. A cataclysmic event, born of arrogance and fueled by conflict, ravaged the Earth...
68.9K 1.6K 21
"don't waste your time believing in fairy tales, they don't exist here." EDITING {based off of season 1 of The 100} Mera Henry I'm nothing, nothing...
1.5K 17 25
"When you are not fed love on a silver spoon you learn to lick it off knives." -Lauren Eden After a year and a half of solitary, Adalynn Kane had com...