Magcon BSM Preferences

By Magconforever5

Magcon BSMS! I take requests and do personals! Just message me if you want one! More

Magcon BSM Preferences
He makes you cry
Nick names for each other
A/n
You argue while your in public
Requests!!!!!
You fangirl or like someone
Sorry
Personal for @_kaitlyncecelia_
Your in one of his youtube videos
Hey!
Go before "hey"
Personal for bieber_babe_94
Personal for monroe_chance
Omggg!!!
Personal for mikeandsullyxo
Personal for music_rocks
Personal for dani_loves_ally
Hey
Personal for natalie42902
Omg!!!
Im so sorry.
Overprotective.
A/n
2kkkk
Sorry
hey
Part 2 for a bieber_babe_94
Read this!
4k!!!
Personal for natalie42902
Personal for @drunken_love
You fight with some one
Personal for monroe_chance
Read This!
First random!
Personal for @youtubeandvans
Read this!!!!REEEEAAADD
Personal for @magcon__baes__
Personal for @bowennn_
Personal for @awk0xcaniff
Personal for @katherine_davis
Personal for @sammygame2001
READ!
OMGGGG
Surprise part 1
Personal for @foodismybae101
READ GUYS.
Personal for @bandanaweirdo
Random^_^
EVERYONE READ!!
RREEADDD!!!
surprise part 2!
AYEE
surprise part three!
Heyyyy
surprise part four!
READ!
READ!!!
Personal for bieber_babe_94
Personal for katherine_davis
Read!!!
Personal for michelle_523
READ!
Personal for michelle_523
Personal for sammygame2001
Sorry!!
Read!
Personal for bestrong_staystrong_
Personal for _carolinegrier_
Personal for mel_xoxo1313
READ IF YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.
You have a fight in school. (Only cameron but longļ¼‰
Personal for dani_e21
READ OR NO UPDATES!
Personal for michelle_523
Personal for _carolinegrier_
READ!
Personal for nicole_7238
Personal for _carolinegrier_
READ ITS A CONTEST FOR YOU GUYS!
Personal for tianamae22614
personal for mel_xoxo1313
READ!
Personal for _basic-whitegirl_
Personal for vickimicki890
READ IF YOU WANT TO WIN ITS SHORT.
Read this. really
Personal for tianamae22614
Personal for _kaitlyncecilia_
READ
He misses an important event of yours
personal for @writer_reader10
Hey!
Personal for michelle_523
PISSED.
Personal for fangirlscollide
OMG.
CONTEST WINNER!!!
Personal for @magconimaginesxoxoxo
Personal for @kennyblanchard9
READ!!
READDDDD IF YOU WANT TO WIN
guys... should i?
READ its about the contest
READ ITS ABOUT YOUR PERSONALS!!!!!!!
personal for rianka!
personal for bieber_babe_24
personal for manyfandoms
personal for nicole_7238
personal for manyfandoms
i love you guys
personal for dolantwinz12
your mad at him
i have your back
should i start a new book???
hows this???
READ
personal for @mafaldapalmela

Sleep overs

9.5K 98 17
By Magconforever5

Shawn (age 10)

"Hey y/n can you come down here?" your brother called you from down stairs.

"Coming" you said as you walked down the stairs. Once you arrived you saw your brother sitting at the table with two bags and in his pajamas. You have him a confused look.

"Go out on your pajamas." He said.

"Why? it's only 6." You said.

"Where going to Aaron's. A couple of us are sleeping over and you can't stay home alone so your coming." He said.

"Ok." You shrugged your soldiers and went to get changed. You put on your fuzzy pajama pants and a t shirt.

"Ok done." You said. You slipped on your socks and sneakers and sat next to your brother.

"Jack and jack are coming to pick us up." Shawn said he took the bags and walked to the door. You heard a beep out side and opened the door. Shawn locked everything and took the house keys and you went outside.

"Shawn let me carry something." He was only carrying two bags but you felt bad.

"No I got it y/n. Go in front of me here." He moved out of the way. You laughed and went in front of him. Once you got to the car you opened the back door and said hi to both jacks. You helped Shawn put the bags in the car and sat next to him in the middle row. You were always shy so you rested your head on Shawn's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around your waist. You finally arrived at the house. You untangled yourself from Shawn and walked inside.

"Heyyy!!!" Aaron said. He gave Shawn a bro hug. Then he came up to you.

"Hey y/n long time no see!" he gave you a real hug.

"Hi." You giggled. You all went into the living room and saw that there were blankets set up and all over the couch.

"Were watching movies." Shawn told you. You nodded your head and sat on the couch next to him.

Once the movie started you began to get really tired. After a while you fell asleep on Shawn and he had both arms wrapped around you.

The next morning when you woke up you had twitter notification on your phone

Aaron tweeted a picture of you and Shawn sleeping with the caption "awwww @y/t/n and @shawnmendes cutest brother sister relationship I've ever seen!! Sleep tight cuddle buddies!!!"

Cameron (age 15)

"Oh my god." You said as you opened your bedroom door to tell the boys once again to shut up.

"Can you guys shut up please!!!!" you screamed down the stairs. They quieted a little but you knew they would start up soon again. You were trying to finish up a project. It was due in two days and you couldn't finish it tomorrow because you would be out all day. You were really nervous about your grades because you had straight a's and didn't want to ruin that.

"Ok. Focus. A x B + 56. That would go-"

*CRASH* You dropped all your things on the floor. Now you were angry. Actually you were upset. You felt like crying and punching them all in the face at the same time.

You went down stairs and found they had broken the vase you had gotten for your mom on Mother's Day. You were so over whelmed with the project that you just began to cry. All the boys looked at you.

"Y/n it's ok ill buy her another vase!!" Cameron said running over to you.

"It's not that cameron!" you said.

"Oh. Than what is it?" He asked.

"It's that I have this stupid project due and I have to finish it tonight and i didn't know you were having a sleep over so I thought tonight would be perfect cause I don't have anything to do but you keep screaming and everything and I ju-"

"Y/n we'll help you with the project!" Matt said.

"Y-you will?" you asked.

"Yeah come on." You all went up stairs and finished the project. You ended up getting an a plus thanks to the boys.

Jack j (age 16)

Since your brother and jack have been best friends since you were born, you and jack have become very close too. Tonight you and jack were going to jacks house for a sleep over.

"Come on y/n were leaving." Jack said. He drove there and when you arrived you got your things and went inside.

"Hey jack." Jack g said.

"Hey." Your brother said and bro hugged him.

"Hayyyy jackkayyy!" you screamed

"Hayyyyy guuurrrllll!!!" he said in his best girl voice. You two hugged and once you let go you walked up to jacks room.

"Let's make vines." Your brother said.

"Ok." Jack replied. Your brother got out his phone and went on vine. The first vine you were doing was a mister steal your girl vine. It was weird cause he was your brother but what ever. You started with you and your brother just talking and than jack ran through and picked you up bridal style. You had to look at him and kiss his cheek. Once you finished jack didn't put you down. He sat on the bed and put you on his lap.

"Now what?" you asked. You still had your arms wrapped around jacks neck but you didn't know where to put them.

"Now this!!" jack said. He lifted you up and spun you around. You giggled and got really dizzy. For the rest of the night you joked around with your two favorite jacks.

Matt (age 13 almost 14 but whatever.)

"Hey." Matt said coming in your room and sitting next to you on your bed.

"Hi. I'm bored." you said and leaned your head on matts shoulder. He laughed.

"Good lets go than." Matt said standing up letting you nearly fall on the floor.

"Woah- What where are we going?" you said standing up.

"Sleepover at Nash's. Get changed into pjs." Matt said. You put on shorts and a tank top since it was hot out. You left your hair down naturally and put on sox and your slippers. You went down stairs and you and Matt left.

When you got there you saw Nash and Hayes obviously since it was there house, Cameron, Shawn, Taylor, and Aaron.

"Hey guys." Matt said. I was sanding next to him. The next thing that happened was kind of a blur but we were attacked in a huge group hug.

"Y/n!!!!" Skylynn screamed.

"Hey sky!!!" you picked her up and have her a hug.

"What's up?" you asked her.

"I missed you!!" she said. You earned a lot of awes from the boys.

"I missed you too sky!" you gave her a kiss on the cheek and put her down.

"Hey y/n!!" Ms. Grier said.

"Hi Ms. Grier!" you said cheerfully.

"Come on sky time for bed. And y/n can you keep these boys in order?" She said kind of seriously.

"Yes." You laughed.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Nash asked.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Taylor said.

"Alright we'll go in the basement." Hayes said. We all walked down stairs and sat in a circle. It was Hayes Me Taylor Shawn Matt Nash Aaron and Cameron on the other side of Hayes.

"Ok Hayes truth or dare?" Taylor said.

"Truth because it will probably hurt less then dare." Hayes said. I laughed.

"Ok. Is it true that you like y/n?" Taylor said. Both Hayes and I turned best red.

"I'll take that as a yes." Aaron said. Everyone laughed except you and Hayes. A few more people went and then it was your turn.

"Y/n truth or dare." Aaron asked.

"Um dare I guess?" You said more as a question.

"Well this one is kind of for you and Hayes." Cameron said and looked around the circle smirking.

"We dare you two to kiss!" Taylor said. You didn't know what to do so you just looked at Hayes. He shrugged his shoulders and turned to face you. You turned to face him. He sensed that you were nervous so he took your hand in his. He leaned in and so did you. Next thing you knew your lips touched. Sparks flew. You smiled in to the kiss after hearing the boys cheer and so did hayes. Once you released you and Hayes stared at each other for which felt like for ever until someone snapped there fingers in your faces. You two blushed and looked away.

"Will you two just date already?" Matt and Nash said.

"Your our brothers your not supposed to say that. Especially you Matt!" you laughed and so did hayes.

"Well we didn't do this for nothing right hayes! do it!" you looked confused.

"You planned this?" you asked.

"Listen y/n." Hayes started grabbing both of your hands. "I really like you. And I've liked you for a long time. So. Umm... Will you be my girlfriend?" hayes asked smiling.

"Mhm." You smiled nodding your head. Hayes hugged you. You hugged back and layed on his chest after wards. Best. Sleepover. Ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}
1.2M 17.8K 81
Just some Magcon Imagines that are Sure to make the butterflies in your stomach go wild. (Finished)
559K 3.7K 86
Just some imagines about the boys :). I take requests and i make personals! So inbox me what you would like. Some will be RATED R. You have been warn...
1.1M 9.5K 69
Imagines and preferences on the members of MagCon! Requests will be taken! Enjoy!!! :) REQUESTS ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW! IF YOU MAKE A REQUEST PLEASE BE...