Hamilton One Shots

By LivBop

★ ★ Ships of Hamilton ★ ★ ★ ★ Began: 9-3-18 ★ ★ ★ ★ No Warnings nor Requests ★ ★ ★ ★ Slow Updates ★ ★ ★ ★... More

{Jamilton} Lonesome, Broken, and Blue (1)
{Jamilton} Freedom of Fighting (2)
{Jamilton} Camping Trip {Pt. 1} (3)
{Jamilton} Camping Trip {Pt. 2} (4)
{Jamilton} Abuse at its Finest (5)
{Jamilton} August 27 (6)
{Jamilton} Too Quiet (7)
{Jamilton} Fuck That (8)
{Jamilton} High School Sucks (9)
{Jamilton} Nonstop (10)
{Whamilton} War Goes On (11)
{JeffMads} Anxiety Pills (12)
{Jeffmads} Baby Steps (13)
{Whamilton} Don't You Dare (14)
{Poly!Hamilsquad X Reader} Singing (15)
{Jeffmads} Always Sick (16)
{Whamilton} Happiness (17)
{Poly!Hamilsquad X Reader} Children (Pt. 1) (18)
{Poly!HamilSquad X Reader} Children (Pt. 2) (19)
{BurrCules} Consent (20)
{Jamilton} Eye Of The Hurricane (21)
{Jamilton} Sephora (22)
{Jamilton} My Son (23)
{KingBury} My Puppet (24)
{Jamilton} Little Things Matter (25)
{Jamilton} Kindness Is My Cure (26)
{Poly!HamilSquad X Reader} I Lost Everyone (27)
{Poly!Hamilsquad x Reader} Its Quiet Uptown (28)
{Thomas Jefferson X Reader} Modeling Is A Job (29)
{Poly!Hamilsquad} Flower Crowns and Such (30)
{Poly!HamilSquad} Family Troubles (31)
{Burrcules} History Has Its Eyes On You (32)
{Poly!Hamilsquad X Reader} Being Cute (33)
{Poly!Hamilsquad} Dresses (34)
{Burrcules} Solicitude (35)
{Lams} Stay Alive (37)
{Mullette} Random Shit (38)
{Kingbury} Bullied (39)
{Jamilton} Back In The Day (40)
{Lams} The Life Of The Party (41)
{Jamilton} I Promise (Pt. 1) (42)
{Jamilton} I Promise (Pt 2) (43)
{Jamilton} Harsh (44)
{Burrcules} Ticklish, hm? (45)
{Washette} Family (46)
{Lafferson} Forbidden Long Ago (47)
{Jamilton} Appointments (48)
{Lafferson} Make You Believe You Are Lovely (P. 1) (49)
{Washette} Make You Believe You Are Lovely (P. 2) (50)
{Poly!HamilSquad X Reader} Tickets (51)
{Poly!HamilSquad} Hurt (52)
{JeffMads} Cute As Hell (53)
{Jeffmads} Late (54)
{BurrCules} Fancy Dinner (55)
{Poly!Hamilsquad} My Family (56)
{Whamilton} Winter's Ball (P. 1) (57)
{Whamilton} Winter's Ball (P. 2) (58)
{Jamilton} Worry and Care (59)
{Jamilton} Birds (60)
{Jamilton} Sick Day (61)
{Jamilton} No Time to Waste (P. 1) (62)
{Jamilton} No Time To Waste (P. 2) (63)
{Jamilton} Finally Some Fluff (64)
{Mullette} "I think I'm going to puke" (65)
{Mullette} "Who cares about what they think?" (66)
{Jeffmads} "Who hurt you?" (67)
{Madilton} "I can't sleep, can I stay here?" (68)
{Jamilton} "Who hurt you?" (69)
{Jamilton} "Get back in bed, you're not healed yet!" (70)
{HamBurr(ger)} "You've shown me what love can feel like." (71)
{Kingsbury} "Don't be afraid."(72)
{Jamilton} Party equals cash. (73)
{Jamilton} Bad Habit (74)
{Marliza} She (75)
{Lams} Cuddle Up with a Phone (76)
{Jamilton} Still Hurting (77)
{Lams} Eliza (78)
{Lams} Watching (79)
{Burrcules} In Control (80)
{Mullette} Flowers (81)
{JeffMads} Gentle Words (82)
A/N (Will Delete Later)
{Poly!HamilSquad} I Hope I Never Miss You (P. 1) (83)
{Poly!HamilSquad} I Hope I Never Miss You (P. 2) (84)
{Burrcules} Don't Touch Him (85)
A/N

{Jamilton} Distressed (36)

2.5K 54 7
By LivBop

▲▽Alexander Hamilton's P.O.V.▼△
★Modern AU★
★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

Black skies weighed heavily on the air as I ran around, calling to my brother. 

"James!" I'd call, desperate to find my brother through the hurricane.  I strong arm ripped me towards them as a brick wall fell where I once stood.  I fell into mud and I looked to see my brother, his hand on mine.  "James!"

"Let's go," my brother would say, rushing off towards the hill.  The eye of the hurricane began as the showers and dark clouds cleared, the sun brightening on the small, already destroyed town.  "I need you to keep going," my brother stopped, his eyes on mine as I panicked.  "Go find the safest spot and stay there until this is over."

"What about you?" I desperately clung to him, my grip tightening as he fought against me. 

"I need to go find Lucian," James told me, his eyes showing love for the woman.  "Peter will be upset if he finds out Lucian wasn't saved."

I stayed silent as tears fell down my face.  I pulled my brother into a hug and whispered, "I love you.  Stay safe."

"You, too, brother," James let me go, ruffling my long, scraggly hair before turning away and rushing off to the damaged town.  I nodded in his direction and continued on my way to the top of the hill. 

The eye of the hurricane didn't last long as I got to a tree at the top of the tall hill, my eyes finding their way back to the village.  A gust of wind blew strong enough to make me somehow roll down the hill. 

Water surrounded me as I tried to swim back up.  I felt the tightness in my lungs as I desperately flung my arms around in the water, trying to swim back to the top.  I screamed into the water and my lungs filled with water.  I was dragged out and I coughed roughly, watching as my vision was darkening at that moment. 

"Come on, Alex," James murmured, his arm around me as he helped me towards the mountain once more, splashing through rushed water.  I noticed the tears that fell from his eyes that wasn't the rain and I knew what happened to Lucian. 

I cried as I suddenly tripped into more mud.  I looked back to see my brother was stuck by a piece of rubble.  "Alexander, go," James called out, his eyes begging me to go on. 

"B-But-"

"GO!"

I gasped for air as I frantically threw my arms around, my blanket falling from my torso onto my lap.  My eyes watered at the sudden dream I had and I looked over at my roommate.  Thomas Jefferson slept loudly, snoring away in his sleep. 

I got myself up and out of bed, heading to the kitchen where I made a quick coffee.  I drank it slowly and looked out the window as the sun slowly went up. I walked over to the window and sat down in a chair closest to it. I rested my cup on the window sill and looked out at the world as the sun slowly went up, it's rays shining and warming up the city.

Slowly, I noticed the clouds that piled in randomly in the sky as the sun disappeared from my vision, covered in dark grey clouds. The sound of water made me jump from my spot, spinning around to see Jefferson in the kitchen, the sink water running as he filled a glass with the water. I'm guessing we ran out of water bottles.

"We need to go shopping, Hamilton." Yep, I was right. "We're out of water and I really hate tap."

"I'll head to the store today after my last class," I tell him and turn back to the window, picking up my cold coffee and getting myself up. I walked to the sink and dumped it out, useless to me now. "What's the weather today?"

Thomas Jefferson stopped walking and turned to me, his face written with annoyance. "Why are you asking me? Look it up," he growled.

"I don't have my phone," I bit my lip, looking away as Thomas seemed to shrink me down with only a glance. "I-I lost it."

Thomas sighed annoyingly loud and took his phone from where it sat on the counter. "It's going to rain."

"Thank you," I tell him, turning away and washing the cup I held in my hands still. Shuffling of feet echoed as Thomas walked to the bathroom. I held my breath until the door was shut and I could hear the shower going. I felt my hands shaking as I dropped the mug into the sink, a loud noise emitting from it. I looked at my shaking hands and slowly breathed.

"I should just call-" I stopped myself from walking as I remembered I sold it to keep my debt from rising anymore for the dorm. The only thing that costs me money is this damn dorm and I hardly have enough for it. Although I do have a job, I could only do part time until my classes slowed down by a lot. I worked a lot of over time, which was nice for some cases. Most of the time, I just tried to get through every day without wanting to worry about spending too much. That never does happen, unfortunately.

With no other way to contact Lafayette or any of the Washington's, I just went back to my seat near the window and sat down, taking calming breaths to make myself stop shaking so much.

Thomas came from the bathroom and went to our shared room. I looked at the bathroom with a deep feeling in my stomach. I felt as if I was drowning.

I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door behind me, grabbing the toilet seat and emptying everything from my stomach. I coughed and tears sprung to my eyes as I did this, small sobs escaping my lips. I held onto the toilet seat and emptied more into the toilet. There was a small knock on the door. "Hamilton, you alright in there?" Thomas asked, his voice full of worry.

"'M fine," I called back quietly, closing the lid to the toilet and flushing it, getting up and washing my hands, mouth, and teeth.

I opened the door and saw Thomas standing there, his eyes full of worry as he watched me pass by him. "Just tell me if you need anything, okay?" He murmured to me as we went our separate ways.

"Okay," I murmured and shuffled back to bed, crawling into it with little to no effort. I sighed as I laid down, pulling the only blanket I had. It was scratchy and thin, hard to use when you are cold like I am now.

A gentle hand was placed on my back. "Hey," a murmur came from Thomas' mouth. "Get up, I want you to be comfortable."

I groaned and got myself up from my bed. My legs felt shaky and weak, my head spinning. I looked at Thomas with tired eyes as he practically shoved me into his bed. He helped me into it and covered me up with one of his three warm, soft blankets. "Get some sleep, I'll be back with groceries and medicine by 3," he murmured and I felt lips touch my forehead ever so gently.

Smiling, I accepted that I wasn't going anywhere and Thomas was going to help me.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I woke up with the sound of thunder.  A sharp light came from the sky and I felt shudders run down my spine as I heard the hard patter of the rain.  I slowly moved myself to sit up and slipped out of bed.  "Thomas?" I called out softly, my head feeling light as I slowly made my way to the kitchen. 

A loud thunder cracked the sky as I jumped at the sound.  "Are you home?" I called as my weak legs carried me to the living room.  The rain came down harder than before, reminding me of what I've lost. 

Tears streaked my cheeks as I remembered the dream I had.  It was all real.  My brother was killed and so was my cousin's girlfriend who visited for my mother, then decided to stay to take care of James and I.  Peter than killed himself two years after the hurricane, a year after I got to New York City.  It was a harsh childhood, but I thought I was free of these horrid reminders. 

I whimpered as the area around me turned a deep blue, feeling like water filling my lungs until I couldn't breath.  Tears fell down my face as I sunk to the ground, holding my throat as choked noises escaped my lips. 

"Alexander?" An echo called out and I felt not so alone anymore.  "Alex, breath."

I coughed and choked on the air that tried to fill my lungs.  The look of red blood streaked my vision until I saw a face.  "James," I murmured, reaching out to touch his face. 

"You killed me, Alex."

"Alex, breath!" Another call rang out and I gasped, finally able to take in the air I needed.  Coughs emitted from my throat as I bent over, holding the floor as my eyes squeezed shut.  I felt a gentle hand rub my back slowly.  "Alexander, what's wrong?"

"Everything hurts," I mumbled in coughs, looking to Thomas for support.  His face held remorse as he slowly took me into his embrace, hugging me to keep me from escaping him again. 

"It's okay, Alex," he murmured to me, helping me so I'm hugging him back.  "I'm right here and you have nothing to worry about."

I felt sobs elude from my lips as I clung to the Virginian male who held me just as tightly.  "Breath, Alex," he whispered into my ear, his voice hushed and soft to the touch. 

Several minutes passed and I heard a few birds chirping.  No more rain fell from the black-blue sky, no sound of thunder or crash of lightning.  I kept my place in Thomas' arms, no matter how much I calmed down.  "I'm sorry," I told him softly, slowly pulling away but not too far. 

Thomas looked at me, his eyes searching my face with worry.  "Are you alright, Alex?" He murmured, gently moving his thumbs across my face to wipe the streaks. 

"I am now," I honestly said to him, looking at his deep, brown eyes that shared a flame that brightened my world. 

Thomas smiled a bit and leaned in just a little.  "Let's get you to bed, hm?" He murmured, his eyes flickering down to my lips. 

I did the same to his plump, beautiful lips that looked perfect to touch with my own.  "Yes," I murmured, not sure what I'm answering, whether it be him kissing me or him getting me to bed. 

We both inched closer as our eyes found each other's.  I moved my hands to his face as our lips contacted, connecting like two puzzle pieces.  One hand moved to the back of his head, carding through his hair without a problem.  A soft touch ended on my hip and another on my face, caressing gently as we kissed longingly. 

We separated and took little pants of air, our faces not moving too far.  The heat of his breath fanned my face as I looked at his beautiful features.  His eyes found mine as I was slowly picked up by the waist, carried to bed before placed into his bed instead of mine. 

"We sleep in my bed, not your's," Thomas murmured, kissing my forehead before crawling in next to me.  I was pulled to his chest and I looked up at the taller male, smiling. 

"Thank you," I murmured, my eyes shutting after another kiss was placed on my head. 

"Get some sleep."

That I did.

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

Word Count: 2019
Published: 5-14-18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 360 50
-COMPLETED- ALEXANDER HAMILTON is just coming to New York. He is looking to finally make a difference, but is that all he'll achieve? Alex is going t...
21.2K 202 28
Just angst and s m u t between some Hamilton ships bc I'm like evil and a very sinful person but I appear an angel to some peoples so some fluffle wi...
3.9K 148 44
Two boys without mothers, disowned by their fathers. Two teens who moved to New York City to start over. Two men who applied to one of the nation's t...
16.1K 260 43
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's bad😅 it's basically like those Hamilton react to the future cuz I realized that there weren't many... ships...