The Doctor Barty (Doctor Who...

By PixelMicchi

The Doctor finds himself stuck in another dimension. He had been mistaken as Barty Crouch Jr. The Hogwarts te... More

Chapter 1: The Mistaken
Chapter 2: Prophecy
Chapter 3: His Wand
Chapter 4: The Ministry
Chapter 5: Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 6: Wrongs of Time
Chapter 7: Consciousness Regained
Chapter 8: Meeting Charlie
Chapter 9: Secret Room
Chapter 10: Exploring the Sanctuary
Chapter 11: Zheko Borisov
Chapter 12: Mectal's Madness
Chapter 14: The First Task
Chapter 15: Potions Class
Chapter 16: Disappearing
Chapter 17: Angels of Hogwarts
Chapter 18: Tonks Arrives
Chapter 19: The Potters
Chapter 20: Deaths
Chapter 21: The Clue
Chapter 22: Missing
Chapter 23: Pain
Chapter 24: Everyone's Grief
Chapter 25: The Second Task
Chapter 26: The Warning
Chapter 27: A New Teacher
Chapter 28: He's Back
Chapter 29: A Dark Place
Chapter 30: Decimation
Chapter 31: The Meeting
Chapter 32: Sneaking Around
Chapter 33: Pods
Chapter 34: Escapists
Chapter 35: Shelter
Chapter 36: Number 12 Grimmauld Place
Chapter 37: Finding The Other
Chapter 38: Staying Low
Chapter 39: Going Back
Chapter 40: The Maze
Chapter 41: The Arrival
Chapter 42: Times in Need
Chapter 43: The Beginning
Chapter 44: The Change
Chapter 45: The New World
Chapter 46: Cracks in Time
Chapter 47: Daleks
Chapter 48: Memories
Chapter 49: Allons-y
Chapter 50: Goodbyes Are Hard
Chapter 51: The Companion's Will
Epilogue
Farewell (?)
Announcement

Chapter 13: St. Mungo's

705 37 5
By PixelMicchi

HOSPITAL WING

"What happened?!" Madam Pomfrey said as she walked in with some medical supplies.

"Uh..." the Doctor's whole body was in pain and it was blazing hot, and he started sweating. What is this?! I've never felt a pain quite the same as this! Not even regeneration pain... He thought to himself

"A guard from Azkaban brought him back. He was bleeding out, from one of the Azkaban prisoners," McGonagall explained, "Are you OK professor Smith?" Flitwick ran in all panicky.

"ARGH!" the Doctor whimpered after he screamed in pain. "I can't heal him... I mean... I can heal his bleeding injury, but I can't get the poison out of his body..." Madam Pomfrey said.

"The only option we have is St. Mungo's, we have to bring him there," Madam Pomfrey was concerned; it was very rare that she can't treat her patient.

"We can't! They'll know that he's an alien!" McGonagall looked at Pomfrey.

"Please... Just do something..." the Doctor's voice was getting weak and so was his heartbeats. For some reason the poison had stopped his regeneration process.

"I know a person who you can trust. We need to bring you to St. Mungo's now!" Madam Pomfrey wrapped all her medical supplies up and exited the hospital wing, presumably to put the supplies back.

The Doctor was carried out in a bed, which was levitated by a spell, some students saw this one of them was Harry. "Professor! What happened?" Harry asked Dumbledore. "Harry, I'm afraid that Professor Smith was poisoned and we have to carry him out to St. Mungo's," Dumbledore said calmly. "What? How did he get poisoned?" Harry asked again but this time Dumbledore shook his head and walked away.

GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM

"Have you heard? Professor Smith was poisoned!" A boy said some girls can be heard crying. 

"Hermoine!" Harry entered the common room.

"Harry!" Hermione called back.

"I saw Professor Smith getting carried out of the hospital wing, apparently he has to go to St. Mungo's," Harry sat down next to Hermione.

"What? It's that bad? I hope he's OK..." Hermione looked even more concerned."

Have you made up with Ron yet?" She asked. 

"Nah, I feel like I need to, but... I just want him to see that I didn't put my name in that goblet!" Harry said this in an angry tone making Hermione more concerned.

Harry decided to go to bed since it was late at night. "Night, Mione."

"Night, Harry."

ST. MUNGO'S

The Doctor was rushed in, Madam Pomfrey, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Flitwick were with him.

"Poppy! What is it?! There must be a patient in truly terrible conditions, usually you can treat them," A witch healer came towards the four of them. "We need to get some poison out of this Professor!" 

"Well, a simple healing spell should work, right? Have you tried?" The witch looked confused.

"Yes I have, but it didn't work. This is a very rare poison, I've never seen a case like it," Madam Pomfrey confessed.

"That's an emergency then! Get him into my office!" The witch exclaimed.

The Doctor was hurried in. "I'm Tabitha Willow, nice to meet you all. Please wait outside as I treat my patient, oh, and Poppy, I'm going to need your help," The witch now Tabitha entered her office but leaving the door open for Pomfrey.

"Minerva, Filius, you both go back to Hogwarts first, I'll be back," Poppy immediately goes inside after that statement.

"Well I guess we're going back," Flitwick said.

TABITHA'S OFFICE

The Doctor was laid down on a bed, his sweating had worsened. "When he came in I quickly checked his heartbeat, and it's very odd and irregular. Do you know about this?" Tabitha asked Pomfrey.

"Well, yes I do. But promise me you won't tell this information, to anyone," Tabitha nodded so Pomfrey started explaining.

"So that's how it is..." Tabitha's face turned concerned. "So you only managed to heal the wound, but the poison didn't come out. Here, the only thing I can do is we have to bleed out all the poison," Tabitha paused. "But this is a very dangerous procedure after I bleed you out. I will reverse the effects of the cuts that I made to close up the cuts."

"Just... Anything... Please..." The Doctor whimpered with what seems like his last breath.

"We have to be quick," Tabitha looked at Pomfrey and she nodded.

"MEDICORUM SECARE!" Tabitha waved her wand at the Doctor. The Doctor's body was getting cuts all over, bleeding out all his blood.

"Poppy extract the poison now! Use the spell then use this!" Tabitha handed over a magical device.

"VENENUM REVALARE!" Bright little glimps started appearing in his blood revealing where all the poison was scattered. "Use it quickly!" Tabitha shouted.

Pomfrey put the device in one of the streams of blood from the Doctor's body, and all the little bright glimps started shifting towards the device soon getting sucked into it. 

"NOVIS!" Tabitha yelled and waved her wand again. The Doctor's wounds started closing up and all the blood streamed in reverse back into his body.

"We did it! That was the second time it was successful!" Tabitha shouted.

"He's going to need time to rest. Let him stay here for a day or two," Tabitha said to Pomfrey.

"He should."

Right at that moment golden colored energy started emitting from the Doctor's body outwards. The warmth of the energy quickly spread through the room.

"Poppy! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Tabitha was scared. "I don't know! I've never seen him do this!" Pomfrey answered.

They both stood next to each other almost cuddling. Both of them readied up their wands, and- 

The Doctor woke up with an explanation that was cut off, with a pant of pain. He sat up straight in his bed.

"Thank you..." The Doctor looked straight down on himself. "Ugh! What am I wearing?!"

Still in shock, Tabitha finally gained some strength to say something. "Hospital robes? What happened there? How did you? Wha-?" The whole room was very confused. Except the Doctor of course.

"Well," He said elongating it, "I'm a Timelord I regenerate, except I didn't my body just tried to speed up the recovery and it worked."

"Also, any evidence of me being here: destroy it. I don't need you having my DNA and destroying how this timeline goes," The Doctor said as he put on his ripped up suit.

"Oh, that's not good. I have to go back to the TARDIS and get a new suit or rather! REPARO!" He flicked his wand and the pinstriped suit started filling up its holes.

"There we are! Thank you, Tabitha you say your name was, let's go back then," The Doctor gave a look to Madam Pomfrey. "You go first, Mr. Smith."

The Doctor nodded and left the room. "That was horrible! Since when the Silurians had that kind of poison? Well since when did any race know how to make some kind of remedy to stop the regeneration process," the Doctor walked into his TARDIS after calling it with the key. 

Whoo!

That one was done before I expected it to be done. Nice! I'm faster than the schedule, that's always nice, knowing that I'm not late is nice.

Anyways please leave feedbacks and comments.

Stay not so tuned peeps--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.6K 115
Being alone is not so bad. It's when the loneliness kicks in that you realise how scared you are. You try to fill the void with all the friends you c...
52.3K 3K 76
where a boy meets an alien and travels the universe Book 1 of the Spaceman Series. 334,926 Words Part One- approx 101,649 words Part Two- approx 1...
12.6K 517 27
"I can't figure out how to show you how much you mean to me. You are my golden girl, my dearest friend. I am incredibly lucky to have you next to me...
185K 5.1K 17
Laylah firsts meets Barty Crouch Junior at Hogwarts, when he is disguised as Professor Moody. They shared a bond instantly. It was before long Laylah...