Undeniable(EXO D.O. and Baekh...

By ahwaeee

Kristin was an ex-girlfriend of EXO's Baekhyun. They broke up because Kristin thought that Baekhyun had cheat... More

Undeniable(EXO's D.O. and Baekhyun fan fiction)
Prologue
1:Conflict
2:SHINee boys
3:Stalker
4:Argued again
5: Fake relationship
6:Do you love me?
7:Chanyeol Stalking...
8: Fixing relationship(1)
9: Fixing relationship(2)
10:Fixing relationship(3)
11:The truth
12:The shippers
13: Their love story
14: Am I really falling for him?
15: Jealous?
16:His confession
17: Planning
18: Chanyeol and Joyceline's first date
19: EXO's Big Plan
20: Secrets
21: Another
22: Chen's feeling
23: Baekhyun's confession
24: Jeju Island (1)
25: Jeju Island (2)
26: Cheating?
27: Flirting
28: HYUNG!
30: Birthday boy
31: Birthday surprise for umma~
32: Revealed
33: Brand New Start
34: A new single life
35: 2048
36: The wedding
37: He asked me out?
38: Maknae knew everything
39: Orphanage visit
40: It's all my fault
41: Can we be friends again?
42: Let's hang out ^^
43: Should I confess?
44: Ice cream and bubble tea day
45: Sehun's bubble tea day
46: I can't afford to lose him as my friend
47: Their first kiss
48: Midnight, eating and talking
49: Real battle...
50: You can tell me everything
51: Tell her before it's too late
Please read if you love EXO, SNSD, TVXQ, SuJu, SHINee or f(x)
52: I think I can trust you now
53: Her feelings is finally clear
Epilogue
Author's note

29: Unicorn forgot what again?

1.4K 39 0
By ahwaeee

Xiumin's POV

< In the car, going to the hotel. China.>

"Crap. Holy shit. Damn." Lay cursed.

"What you forgot again?" I asked him.

"I left my phone in Suho's bag."

"Your phone is with me. Now what did you forget again?"

"I forgot...who I like."

I felt Chen beside me froze. Kris and Tao turned over and looked at us. Luhan still playing his phone.

"Uhh...hyung? What else do you forgot?" Chen asked carefully.

"Ehh...I'm not sure...by the way, who are the weird panda guy there?" He pointed at Tao.

"Hey, are you kidding? What's your name?"

"Wo de ming zi? Wo jiao Zhang Yixing." [My name? I'm Zhang Yixing.]

"Zhi dao wo shi shui ma?" Kris asked pointing at himself. [You know who am I?]

"Wu Yifan."

"Na wo ne?" Luhan asked, putting down his phone. [How about me?]

"Luhan."

"Ni zai kai wan xiao ma?" [Are you kidding?]

"Wo mei you..."[I didn't]

"Na wo ne?" I asked him.

"Baozi."

"Ta?" [Him?]

"Chen."

"Crap. Lay hyung forgot me."

"Ni zhi dao ni zai na li ma?" Chen asked. [Do you know where are you?]

"Wo bu zhi dao." [I don't know.]

"What now? We need to communicate with him using Chinese?"

"Ni ke yi jiang han yu ma?" Luhan asked. [Can you speak Korean?]

"Ne."

"That's good."

"Is he fooling us? He never forgot so many things." Tao complained.

"Gotcha. It's hard to pretend you know. I actually only forgot one thing." Lay laughed.

"What the hell! Zhang Yixing! You're dead for sure!" Luhan shouted.

"Why am I dead for sure?"

"Because...because...because I'll kill you!"

"Waaahhhh!!! Hyung! I'm scared! But hehehe......you won't kill me. You love me too much."

"No way! I won't love you! The only one I love is Sehunnie..." Luhan smiled.

"EWWW......" Lay teased.

"By the way...what had you forgot?" Chen asked.

"I forgot why we are here."

"We're here for a fans meeting." I answered.

"Ohh...right."

"Lay, just now you mentioned that you like someone...who's that?" Kris asked.

"Ohh...I won't tell you. Blehh~" He stick out his tongue.

"I know! It's Kristin!" Chen shouted.

"You too!" Lay shouted back.

"Hmph!"

-------

Kris's POV

So it's Kristin again?

Why it must be Kristin?

Why it can't be the others?

Why it can't be Joyceline?

Oh yeah...Joyceline belongs to Chanyeol...

"Hyung...are you still there?" Tao waved his hand in front of me.

"Yeah."

Lay and Chen still arguing, Luhan was focus on his phone, and Xiumin was looking at the mirror, admiring himself, Tao was holding his phone, taking selca.

I took out my Ace from my luggage. I hugged it tightly in my arms. Now he's the only one who understood me now...no one except him and Sehunnie knew that I like Kristin.

"Hey Ace...how does it feels when you know that you have so many competitors? The girl that you like doesn't like you at all and yet she's your friend girlfriend. You know that you won't have a chance because she just sees you as her brother, but you can't help and keep on falling in love with her? I guess I can't stop falling for her. I need to stop that, right? This is for Kristin's sake. But we're meant together...see? Kris? Kristin? But the one she love will never be me. It's Baekhyun...why it must be him...I thought he likes Taeyeon...Ace-ah...you'll always be with appa right? You won't leave appa right? Appa is alone now...appa needs you...Ace...Appa need to stop my feelings for her...It's getting uncontrollable. You know? Oh yeah...you can't talk..." I whispered silently. Tears formed in my eyes. I was too lazy to wipe it off.

"Hyung...what are you talking about?" Tao asked.

"Nothing." I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Weird duh...never saw Yifan hyung cry like this..." He muttered.

"We're finally in our hotel!" Xiumin cheered.

"Waaahhhh! Kris hyung! Can you change your room with me?? Luhan hyung wants to kill me!" Lay shouted.

"Just admit if you want to be with Chen." I replied.

"That's one of the reasons. HanHan would be happy if his roommate is you." He cheered.

-------

Chen's POV

Kris hyung is acting really weird since in the car...Tao told me that he overheard Kris talking to Ace, about what he need to stop himself.

No one knows that what he's meaning.

*Ding*

I opened my phone and found that there was a message.

D.O.: Annyeong there hyung! There's something I wanted to ask you. You remember the girl that Kristin caught Baekhyun and her kissing? Help me to search that girl. Thanks so much and I won't tell you what I'm up to. And please don't tell anybody that I'm asking you to do that for me. And how are you guys? I remember that you just landed. Suho, Kristin, Sehun, Kai and I are hanging out. Guess what we're going to Coex Mall! Text me back quickly.

Chen: Coex Mall?! Are you kidding D.O.? Umma never bring us there! We have to go by ourselves and waste our money...seriously? I'll help you to search that girl. Lay hyung fooled us! He kept on talking in Chinese and he even pretend that he lost his memories and forgot Tao. Tao said that Kris was talking alone to Ace. Guess that he's lonely.

Why Kris hasn't come in? I was in the room for nearly ten minutes already...the door suddenly opened.

"Kris hyung, why you-"

"Chen Chen! Did you miss me?" Lay cheered.

"Tsk...Not a bit."

"Come on..."

"Where's Kris hyung? I expected my roommate is him."

"He's with Luhan hyung."

"Waeyo?"

"Cause Luhan might kill me..."

"Kill you?"

"I fooled you."

"Now that you reminded me..." I stood up and Lay quickly ran away. I chased him around the room.

"KYYAAAHHH! Don't come closer Chen! I'll kill you!" He shouted.

"You won't!"

We continued chased each other in the room. Until someone knocked the door.

"Hey you two!" Xiumin shouted.

Lay ran to open the door.

"I really shouldn't let you two stay in the same room..." Kris mumbled.

"Too late, hyung." Tao patted his back.

"Lay......can you please change back? It's creepy to be with Kris alone in the room. He always talks to Ace and I thought that he's talking to ghost..." Luhan whined.

"Hyung! There's no ghost in the world!" Tao shouted.

"There is!" Xiumin yelled.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"Yah! You two! Stop quarrel about ghost and you two, stop fighting. If I ever find out that you two are fighting again...you're dead." Kris warned with a damn serious face.

"There's our duizhang."

We nodded and they left the room.

_______

A/N:

Annyeong! I want to tell you all that I'll stop updating for a month since I have an important exam! Hope you like this chapter. Just want to let you all know that how's EXO-M doing...check out my newest fanfic. Getting Engage with Chen of EXO. Kamsahamnida! VOTE AND COMMENT!<3

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.9K 13
baekhyun x reader Just when you thought that your heart had healed, just when you had thought you had become stronger, you fell into the same trap...
7.3K 228 21
You love your best friend Do Kyungsoo. But is he inlove with you, too? If he loves you, would something change? If he doesn't, would you find another...
30.5K 1K 10
Baekhyun and you were best friends since you were babies. You had a crush on him ever since you were a little girl but until now, you never had the n...
584K 17.6K 65
Being a part of Korea's popular boy band, EXO-K, Do Kyungsoo lives a normal and happy celebrity life. Practising, performing and hanging out would be...