6:Do you love me?

Baekhyun's POV

The next day Chanyeol woke me up. "Hey! Hyung! Do you know that you and Kristin was on newspaper again?! I thought you two had broke up? The news said that paparazi caught you two holding hands, at Namsan. They said that they saw you and the other girl kissing several days ago, when your birthday. What happened to you two?"

"Shit! The paparazi caught me and a girl kissing?!"

"Yeah...they took a photo too. Can you explain please?"

"What?! They had photo?!"

"Yeah, the newspaper wrote it. But don't worry, manager hyung said that he will settle everything."

"I'll explain to you guys later." I got down from my bed and phoned Kristin.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Kristin, it's me, Baekhyun. You saw the newspaper?"

"I just saw..."

"So...what we going to do right now? They thought that we two still together."

"No choice, we can only pretend in front of them. Is it okay for you?"

"Maybe... I guess..."

"Still have anything to say?"

"Nothing. Annyeong Kristin."

"Ne...annyeong, Baekhyun." She ended the call.

"Hyung? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go out and eat our breakfast."

"Suho-hyung want me to tell you all that we have no activity today, so we are free. Luhan and Kai are planning to visit SHINee since they're free too. Plus, Kai miss Taemin very much. Tao and Kris will follow them. Sehun and Kyungsoo said they will go to shopping mall. Suho and Lay want to go to beach, while Chen and Xiumin will stay in the dorm. So what we going to do?"

"Umm...where you want to go?"

"Me? Hmm...I want to go to...Joyceline's house! It had been a long time since I visit her. You can visit Kristin too...I know you want to...so don't try to deny it..." Chanyeol and Joyceline were best friend since they're kids. That's one of the reason why I will know Kristin. Chanyeol introduced Kristin to me two years ago. He told me that Kristin was just like his little sister, and he really loves his sister.

"Okay, after we had our breakfast, and took bath, we will go to their house. But remember to make sure that Joyceline didn't go for work."

"Yeah! Thanks hyung! You're the best! XOXO! Saranghae!" He hugged me happily.

"Yah, let's go out now." He loose his hand and quickly phoned Joyceline.

When we went out, Xiumin and Chen told us that they all had left. But Kyungsoo already cooked and our breakfast were on the table.

I took my bath first while Chanyeol was having his breakfast. We went out by 10 in the morning.

Joyceline opened the door for us. We went in and sat down in the couch. "Kristin had go out. She said she have an interview. She still looking for a job, I guess you know that."

"Joy, Kristin can just come to our company. We got audition, she can enter the audition." Chanyeol told Joyceline.

"Yeah...I know. I told her already, but she said it's weird working with you guys. Plus, she don't want to waste money." She sighed and say.

"When she will come back?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe 11 or 12. I guess."

"Okay, I'll wait for her. Can I just go to her room?"