9: Fixing relationship(2)

Kristin's POV

I knocked the door for about five minutes, and finally, Chanyeol opened the door.

"Good morning...manager hyung...why are you here so...early..." He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Umm...oppa, it's us. " Joyceline said.

"Oh...annyeong...Kristin and Joyceline...come in..." He stood aside and let us in.

"Guys...wake up now…Kristin and Joyceline are here! "

They opened the door and came out, all rubbing their eyes. We both sat in the couch, Kyungsoo and Lay went into kitchen to prepare food, Tao and Kris went to the comfort room, while the other join us in the couch.

"Hi boys! We are going to join you all to Lotte World! "

"Arasseo..."

"See? I told you so. " Joyceline whispered beside my ear.

"Yeah..."

-FLASHBACK-

"Sis, it's nine now, and you should wake up. The boys said we need to reach their dorm by ten."

"Just let me sleep...they probably haven't wake up when we reached there..."

"Yah! "

"Yah! Fine! I give up! "

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Tao and Kris came out from the comfort room and Suho said, " Guys...go and take your bath..one by one...include Tao..."

"Yah hyung! I'm really scare go into the comfort room by myself! "

"Then get one of them with you! "

He answered and went back into his room.

"Kai...jebal? "

"Ne..."

Suho went in first, and then Kai and Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol and the last Baekhyun. Kyungsoo and Lay done cooking when Baekhyun still in the comfort room. We sat down beside the dining table. They only prepare Western breakfast.

Baekhyun suddenly came out and we all looked towards him. Oh. My. God. He's. Shirtless. Again. I quickly look down and felt my cheeks were hot. Even though I saw him shirtless before, but I'll still blush every time when I saw it. He sat down between Chanyeol and Chen, opposite me.

"Omo! Kristin noona! You're blushing! Kekekeke..." Sehun shouted pointing at me.

"Don't tell me that you haven't seen Baekhyun shirtless before..." Kai, who sat beside me teased me.

"Aniyo...it's just..."

"Yah! Baekhyun! Go get your shirt on! " Xiumin shouted at him.

"Okay...hyung..." He stood up and went into his room to get dressed.

While we're eating, Kyungsoo and Lay went to comfort room. We reached there by eleven thirty, because of Chanyeol. When we in the half way, he suddenly said that he forget to bring his pass. So we all turned back to get his pass.

"We'll go in pairs. So you all have partner, right? " Suho asked.

"Suho hyung, can I change partner? I want to be with Joyceline..."

"Okay...just make sure that you guys have partner. We'll meet at one o' clock for lunch. Is there any problem?" We shook our heads.

"So...Kristin, you'll be with Baekkie...I'll have Joyceline. " Chanyeol told me.