3:Stalker

Baekhyun's POV

Sehun and Tao yelled, "We're back!"

I quickly went out and saw Sehun and Tao only.

"Where's Kyungsoo and Kristin?" Suho asked.

"Kyungsoo hyung sent Kristin back her house." Tao answered.

"Mwo?! He sent Kristin back?!" I shouted, while Sehun and Tao sat down.

"Hey, Baekhyun, don't be mad. Kyungsoo just want to make sure she reached her house safely. Nothing is going to happen." Xiumin said.

"But what if the paparazi caught them together? She's my girlfriend!"

"Umm...Baekhyun, perhaps you should say it as ex-girlfriend. Don't forget you two just broke up yesterday."Luhan said.

"Yah! I think we're not done yet!"

"But Baekhyun, Hye-In said you cheated her..." Kris said carefully.

"I'm not cheating at her! The girl she saw was just my friend!"

"Kristin told me you're kissing with her. Are you sure she was just your friend?"Lay asked.

"Pretty sure! She likes me but you guys know that my love is only for Kristin, right?"

"But you kissed back too. Didn't you, hyung?"Kai pointed out.

"That's because...Argh!!! Forget it!"

Kyungsoo opened the door and said, "I heard someone yelling from outside. You guys are quarrelling?"

"Aniyo, we just...umm...dicussing some stuff." Suho answered.

"About Baekhyun and Kristin?"

"Yeah...sort of."

"Did Kristin reached her home safely?" I asked.

"Ne, hyung. She just reached her home. You know, she still love you after what you had done to her. She still care about you."

"I didn't do anything to her. Besides,you don't have to tell me that she still love me. I just know that she still love me, and she still care about me." I answered coldly.

"Suho hyung, do we have any activities tonight? Because I'm planning to have dinner with Kristin. So I'm not cooking for our dinner. Kris hyung, can you cook for them? Or you guys can have dinner outside?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Today we don't have any activities. And we probably will go out to eat if Kris hyung is cooking."Suho said.

"Yah!" Kris yelled at Suho.

"I'm not going to join you guys too." I said.

"Wae?" Sehun asked.

"I have plans."

"Hyung, don't be like that...we only have a few chance to have dinner with you when you and Kristin noona were together..." Sehun whined.

"Sehunnie, I promise I'll go out with you another day. Just two of us. Okay?" I patted his head.

"Ne." He nodded.

Actually my plan was, follow Kyungsoo and Kristin. I'm not a stalker, I just want to make sure she is safe. The other reason was, I want to see her.

About six o' clock, Kyungsoo went out. He drove his car to her house while I drove my car. I parked my car in front of Kristin's house and quickly get down from the car. I hid in bushes nearby, and make sure they can't see me.

Kyungsoo entered the house. He came out with Kristin after ten minutes. Kristin locked the door while Kyungsoo started the car. When Kyungsoo drove off, I quickly revved my car and followed them.

Kyungsoo's car stopped in front of an western restaurant. I then realized that this was the restaurant Kristin and I usually go when we're dating.

They done eating by eight, while I already finished a set of Mcdonald in my car.

-------

Kyungsoo's POV

Kristin and I decided to take a walk around a beach. When we went out, I saw a familiar car opposite the road. It was Baekhyun's car. He was stalking on us? I thought he said he had plans? I should've expect this.

"Oppa, what are you starring at?"Kristin slightly punched my hand.

"Nothing, let's go." I revved the engine and we drove to a beach. I saw Baekhyun's car followed us behind. I smirked. This is going to be really fun.

After we reached the beach, Kristin told me, "Oppa, I need to go to the comfort room. Just wait for me in the car. I'll be back in minutes."

"Okay." She then got out and ran to the comfort room nearby. I got out the car too and walked to Baekhyun's car. He parked his car opposite the road.

I knocked the window and he get out from the car. "Hyung, why are you spying on us? You need to explain."

"I'm not spying on you two. I just want to make sure she's okay."

"She's safe as she's around me. You should go back to dorm now. I'll talk to you this night."

"You like Kristin, didn't you? I can feel that, you know? I know you were there yesterday. I know you saw us broke up. I know you were jealous when I told you guys that I want to court Kristin. From that day, I told myself I need to keep her close to me, or else you might had a chance to court her. And now, we'd broke up and you had your chance. But the difference was, I'll let you court her, at the same time, I'll court her too. Is it clear enough?"

I was shock. How did he found out? Luhan hyung told him? That's impossible! I told Luhan hyung not to tell Baekhyun anything about I like Kristin. I smirked and said, "Okay, let's see who success first." Then, he entered his car and drove back to dorm.

I crossed the road and Kristin was looking everywhere for me. She saw me and run towards me and said, "Kyungsoo oppa! Where had you been? I've been looking for you! I remembered that I told you to wait for me in the car, didn't I?"

"Right, you did told me to wait in the car. But I thought I saw a friend. So I just walked to the opposite road and checked that is it my friend. Unfortunately, that's not my friend." I lied.

"Okay, let's take a walk around here." She believed me.