41: Can we be friends again?

Kristin's POV

Lay and I entered the dorm together. I saw Baekhyun sitting in the couch together with Tao.

I turned to the kitchen and saw Kyungsoo and Kris cooking. Sehun and Luhan were sitting beside the dining table chatting. Chanyeol together with Chen sat in front of the television, playing video games.

Xiumin was playing with his phone. Kai was lying on the couch, probably sleeping again. While Suho was nowhere to be seen.

"Annyeong! Kristin! Want to join us?" Chen asked cheerfully, still staring at the television and focusing on the game.

"Annyeong, Kristin!" Chanyeol said.

"Annyeong~" Kris said while holding a bowl and placed it on the dining table.

"Hi there…" Kyungsoo greeted.

"Ni hao…" Luhan greeted cutely.

"Hi noona!" Sehun cheered.

"Annyeong guys…"

"Hey…you all ignore me?" Lay asked.

"Seriously? Yeah…" Chen simply answered.

"Where's your appa?"

"Appa is out~" Sehun  answered.

"Ohh…" Lay answered.

Baekhyun and Tao left the living room and went into Tao's room.

"Are you okay, Kristin?" Chanyeol asked.

"Umm, yeah. I'm fine." I gave him a small smile.

The door opened again, and Tao and Baekhyun came out.

"Hyung! Can you all please go out with me? Let's go and get Gucci!" Tao cheered.

Sehun and Luhan volunteered to accompany Tao, while Tao pulled Xiumin out with him.

"Hehe, bubble tea is waiting for me~" Luhan cooed.

"Me too…" Sehun said happily.

"Aish, kaja kaja!" Tao said as he pushed the two of them out.

"Annyeong!" Chanyeol said while playing with Chen. Lay went to the kitchen to join Kyungsoo and Kris.

I was playing with my phone when someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. I looked to my side and saw Baekhyun.

"Umm…hey. I uhh…I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm trying to move on too."

"Look, Kristin, I really didn't mean to hurt you. I just have my own reasons that I can't explain it to you."

"I understand."

"And, can we be friends again?"

"I umm, I'll think about it…"

"It's okay. You don't need to force yourself. I'll understand if you don't want me to be your friends. I hurt you before." He said and stood up.

"Wait, Baekhyun! I think I don't mind if we become friends again."

He smiled. "So…friends?" He reached out his hand.

"Friends." I smiled and took his hand and shook it.

_______

A/N:

Hi there guys! Long time no update…for me, of course. Such a boring chapter for me, but at least they became friends again. So…when will Kyungsoo confess to Kristin again? Haha, I guess it'll happen soon. I just finished watching Happy Camp! It's really funny, and a bit sad. Well…anyway…Chen so handsome~ of course, he's my bias after all…VOTE AND COMMENT! <3

~SHINeeTaeminHo~