Please read if you love EXO, SNSD, TVXQ, SuJu, SHINee or f(x)

This is not an update. But please read it if you love EXO, SNSD, TVXQ, SuJu, SHINee or f(x). This note will be in two language, that's Chinese and English. It's okay if you didn't understand Chinese. You can just proceed to the English part.

几天前当我翻开报纸,我吓了一跳。相信大家都难以接受,Jessica 被强制退团的消息。如果我没记错,我前几个星期才在报章上看见她们又续了三年的合约。

当时,我第一个想到的是,SM怎么可以因为一个不明的原因而把她退出团队呢?

少女时代一直持着“以前是少女时代,现在是少女时代,以后都是少女时代”的信念陪着S♡NE们都度过了那么多年。

说实话,我也是受朋友的影响才会喜欢上她们的,而Jessica是我第一个喜欢上的成员。现在,我也算是半个S♡NE了,为什么偏偏会发生这种事呢?

我的朋友说,既然现在,TVXQ的在中,俊秀,有天都退团了,SuJu的韩庚也退团,EXO的Kris和f(x)的Sulli都纷纷退团了,那就只剩下SHINee了。

我很害怕。对于我们Shawol来说,SHINee若有任何的成员退出,他们就根本不叫SHINee了。SHINee一定要五个人才算一个真正的团体。少了队长温流,就会少了人帮他们把鸡肉吃完。少了钟铉,就少了一个唱歌超好听的主唱。少了Key,就会少了人负责煮饭。少了珉豪,就少了人让他们叫醒。少了泰民,就少了欢笑,也少了他们最佳的舞蹈员。

同样的,EXO的每一集Showtime,为我们带来欢笑的永远是我们的Laxy哥。从第一集的wink 和 "Chicken is not my style",一直到最后一集世勋拍的短片里,他想要耍帅却打到手。每一集为我们带来欢乐的永远是他。EXO-M 少了他,真的再也没有人适合当队长了。

我希望SHINee不会有成员退出,SNSD,EXO和f(x)要一直坚强的走下去。

EXO,相爱吧!

Several days before when I opened the newspaper, I was shocked when I saw SNSD Jessica been forced out from the group. If I'm not mistaken, they just renewed their contract for another three years.

For that time, my first thought is, how could SM kicked Jessica out from the group for an unknown reason?!

SNSD always said that "Before is So Nyeo Shi Dae, now is So Nyeo Shi Dae, after will be So Nyeo Shi Dae". They've been through a lot of things with S♡NE for so many years.

I got affected by my best friend, that's why I'll like them, while Jessica is my first bias in the group. Now, I'm half S♡NE, but why this must happen?!

My friend says, if now TVXQ JaeJoong, JunSu and YooChun leave the group, SuJu Hankyung left, EXO Kris and f(x) Sulli left their group as well, and Jessica been forced out from the group, would the next be SHINee?

I'm afraid. For Shawol, if SHINee have any member leave the group, they're not called SHINee again. SHINee need to be in five persons, then that's a group. Without Leader Onew, there's no people can help them to eat the chicken. Without Jonghyun, they will lose a main vocal who can sing really well. Without Key, they won't have any members to cook for them. Without Minho, there's no one that they could wake up. Without Taemin, they won't have so many fun, and they will lose a great dancer.

Same, every episode of EXO's Showtime, the one who bring fun to us will always be Laxy oppa. From the first episode wink and "Chicken is not my style" until the last episode, the movie taken by Sehun. He's the one who make us laugh. There's nobody who's suitable to be a leader in EXO-M now.

I hope that SHINee would not have any members who leave the group, SNSD, EXO and f(x) must always be strong.

EXO, saranghaja!