53: Her feelings is finally clear

Third Person's POV

Kristin sent a message to Baekhyun, telling him that she'll wait for him in the coffee house that they usually visit. She sat in one of the seats, patiently waiting for his arrival. She took a sip of Iced Americano as she looked around.

The door opened, revealed a guy who's wearing spectacles. He sat down in front of Kristin.

"Sorry, I'm late."

"It's okay. I've expected." Kristin nodded as understanding.

"So…what makes you said that you think you can trust me now?" Baekhyun asked, trying to act like he doesn't know anything.

"Here." Kristin showed Baekhyun those messages that she received last night.

"And what did you want to ask me?" Baekhyun furrowed his brows, trying to act innocent again.

"How should I reply them? I don't even know who I like now."

"Just try to clear out your feelings. Or…perhaps…you're still into me?" Baekhyun asked jokingly. He knew that it's impossible. Kristin is a shy person. She can't talk to the person she likes freely.

"No, it's not like that."

"Okay, well. Here's my advice. Try and ask every of them to go out with you, then you'll sure know, who did you really like."

"But…do I really need to do this?"

"It depends on you. Besides, I think that D.O stand more chance. Since he confessed to you before." Baekhyun shrugged.

"Umm…I'll try."

"Just remember, if you have any problems, don't hesitate to ask me or Yeol. We will help you." Baekhyun slightly tapped Kristin's shoulder and left after he paid the bill.

Kristin sat there alone, thinking of Baekhyun's words.

"Hmm…where should I start?"

After thinking for a while, she finally decided.

"I'll just choose the most easygoing person among them." Kristin mumbled and took her phone, and dialed a number. The guy agreed immediately and Kristin told him that she'll be waiting here.

Kristin waited and waited. The door opened and opened but every time it's not him. Finally the door opened and revealed a guy wearing spectacles, and with headphones.

"Hey, am I late?" He asked as he sat down.

"No. It's just I'm a bit earlier. So…do you want anything? I've order earlier." She reached up her hand and called for the waiter.

"Ahh…it's okay. Just coffee." He told the waiter.

The both of them ate silently. It's really quiet inside the coffee house.

*Kringggg~*

His phone suddenly rang and broke the awkward silence that's enveloping around them.

"Yeoboseyo? Ne…Arasseo." He put down his phone.

"Umm…Kristin, I'll get going first. Suho hyung is looking for me. I need to go to the company now. Is it okay if you go back by your own?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead. I'll just leave after I finish." Kristin told him and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and left the coffee shop.

Hmm…no feelings at all. One down, three to go. She said to herself. She picked up her phone and dialed another number, asking him to go to the park.

She went to the park and found that the next person was already there.

"Hey. Sorry that I'm late."